Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekdmmontana
Male

Re: When you close your eyes on mushrooms... [Re: Asura]
    #15826888 - 02/18/12 07:44 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mycon said:
I am curious about this. I never see rainbows and fields of grass and unicorns. It always looks like a Japanese Pachinko ball parlor from hell. It's always very geometric and pattern oriented.

Can anyone tell me why this is? Or point me to some reading about this? All of my friends who do mushrooms say the same thing....geometric patterns.

Cant say for sure.

I find that its easier to recall and visualize dreams on Psilocybin which is the main reason I trip. Being able to view past dreams in full 3D is great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetokinman21
Stranger
Re: When you close your eyes on mushrooms... [Re: Psilocypher]
    #15827389 - 02/18/12 11:21 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psilocypher said:
I believe we connect to the God of Geometry when we trip. If you're paying attention of course. Or just the God of Everything. Isn't everything made of geometry?
Maybe we see the invisible blueprints of the Universe. Or maybe they (God/Universe) are the same thing.

Sure, maybe we connect with God.  Or maybe our brains are trained to look for patterns because that is how they learn, and when we ingest high doses of psychedelic drugs that pattern-seeking behavior kicks into overdrive and our brains generate complex fractal-type patterns.  I'm not saying you're wrong...just that it's always nice to consider the alternative too. :smile:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: When you close your eyes on mushrooms... [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #15828054 - 02/18/12 02:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seriously_Spaced said:
Quote:

nicechrisman said:
I have seen them gnomes and elves though but only in CEV's not like seeing them walking around my living room. And they are always worked into fractal/ geometric gyrations and machine movements, etc.

Yeah thats what i meant you cant really seee that stuff with your eyes open

You can if you take enough. :wink:

I often saw entities & other worlds whilst tripping, always through the patterns......kinda like a force field/window, though sometimes I was pushed through.

--------------------

OfflinemuirileD
Living in Blissful Delirium
Male User Gallery

Loc: in the woods
Re: When you close your eyes on mushrooms... [Re: Dawks]
    #15828217 - 02/18/12 03:04 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dawks said:
That's a petty universal visual OP.

When you feed an output back into it's input, what happens? you get a feedback effect, moreso, you create a fractal.

I'd say that using psychedelics has a similar effect on the brain. Neuronal pulses are being fed back into the originating neurons causing your brain to actually experience fractal equations.

Personally I find that shrooms and assorted tryptamines tend to be more geared toward fractals and cosmic patterns while LSD tends to have a more imaginatorially stimulating effect, in that CEVs tend to take on more anthropomorphic characteristics.

I think this sounds a bit more on track.

Also the Universe is so vast there are a bound to be things we can't quite quantify in ways understandable by our limited experience. Sometimes I feel psychedelics show some of the more complex mathematics and natural phenomena that occur within our own brains.

Our species isn't quite advanced enough to understand things of this nature, we however occasionally get the privilege to be able to at least sense these things visually on psychedelics. And for that I am ever thankful :smile:

Also I agree with what you say about LSD CEV's "having a more imaginatorially stimulating effect". I find my experiences tend to be similar to this, and other tryptamines are very mathematic and geometric.

--------------------
:bonghit:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate