Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVolcomsktr4
Stranger
Re: First time mushroom trip, eating Amanita Muscaria [Re: Shineonu]
    #15831974 - 02/19/12 12:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I just discovered a typo in my original post. Haha, I'm not 400 pounds. 300 is what I meant. Any revised advise, or generally the same?

Also, the Amanitas we are getting are "Latvian Amanita Muscaria Caps (Grade A+)". I'm not sure if I can post the link to where we're getting them online, but I'm sure you can find it for yourself.

Quote:

Shineonu said:
Never tried Amanita, but heard its very different to Psilocybes...OP any reason your choosing the spotty ones over the magic ones??

Can't find anyone who can sell us magic mushrooms.

Edited by Volcomsktr4 (02/19/12 12:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: First time mushroom trip, eating Amanita Muscaria [Re: Volcomsktr4]
    #15831993 - 02/19/12 12:25 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Lol, I was thinking of what someone would look like 400 pounds at 5'6 it was funny

--------------------

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
Re: First time mushroom trip, eating Amanita Muscaria [Re: Volcomsktr4]
    #15832129 - 02/19/12 12:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Volcomsktr4 said:
Can't find anyone who can sell us magic mushrooms.

They're easy to grow! You can get everything you need to grow infinite psilocybin mushrooms for like 50 bucks. Definitely way cheaper depending on how much you want to shop around.

OfflineCrypt Keeper
Stranger Danger
Male

Loc: The Crypt
Re: First time mushroom trip, eating Amanita Muscaria [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #15832591 - 02/19/12 02:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

^ This

Also, it's said that an hour or later after eating the amantia, some piss in a cup and drink it to intensify it further.
I haven't tried amantia yet, nor have I drunk my own piss yet. I plan to try it once though.

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: First time mushroom trip, eating Amanita Muscaria [Re: Crypt Keeper]
    #15832773 - 02/19/12 03:36 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Well now hold on a minute!

What are we talking here? Freshly picked, picked & dried, or ordered online? From what I remember people were saying the online stuff is garbage or just weak at best.

If it's fresh you probably will want to dry it or heat it some to neutralize one of the more poisonous chemicals but do note that heating it too much will kill the other actives.

Once long ago I ate some of these. Then I ate some more and decided to go ahead and down a little more just for safe measure. It was the one of if not the most bizarre intense mindfuck I've had and I've researched DMT. It was fuckin craaaaazy. Though it was extremely interesting and a rewarding experience after the sensations of being a sweaty disgusting vomit breathed retard wore off.

Stay safe man. Don't take too much if you want to be coherent. Try not to make too bad of a mess if you chow down. It will probably be best if you and your friend alternate trips.

BTW music or movies will probably suck and you really won't understand what those noises are and what noise actually is in relation to what you are supposed to be and outdoors might prove a little troublesome if you take much

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Edited by PyroBurns (02/19/12 03:39 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: First time mushroom trip, eating Amanita Muscaria [Re: PyroBurns]
    #15835980 - 02/20/12 01:54 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PyroBurns said:

It was the one of if not the most bizarre intense mindfuck I've had and I've researched DMT. It was fuckin craaaaazy.

Stay safe man. Don't take too much if you want to be coherent. Try not to make too bad of a mess if you chow down. It will probably be best if you and your friend alternate trips.

BTW music or movies will probably suck and you really won't understand what those noises are and what noise actually is in relation to what you are supposed to be and outdoors might prove a little troublesome if you take much

yep :thumbup:

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineVolcomsktr4
Stranger
Re: First time mushroom trip, eating Amanita Muscaria [Re: LuSiD9]
    #15886373 - 03/01/12 03:38 PM (12 years, 29 days ago)

Tomorrow is the big day. Any last minute advise for this noob?

OfflineMs mushroom
Female User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: First time mushroom trip, eating Amanita Muscaria [Re: ShadeOfDeepPurple]
    #24067234 - 02/05/17 11:24 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

These are safe, maybe not fun but a medicine just like Psilocybe. While being high is what most of your are seeking. Some are selling transcendence and enlightenment. I know no better place than here to share experiences. If they are not for you read other threads. If we enjoy both substances than we should share both here with all people.

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery
Loc: The Isle Of Everywhere Flag
Re: First time mushroom trip, eating Amanita Muscaria [Re: Ms mushroom]
    #24067325 - 02/05/17 11:54 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

this thread is almost 5 years old..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies