Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next >
InvisibleS33D
this side up
 User Gallery
Loc: skylabONE
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Stonehenge]
    #15778283 - 02/08/12 09:37 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Hey dude, that sounds too much like work! We are lazy bums here, handouts only.

--------------------
If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
~Dr. Emmett Brown

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIeponumos
Mycophile/Phytophile
Male User Gallery

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: S33D]
    #15802547 - 02/13/12 11:45 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Free Starbucks:

I've done this a few times. You can order whatever coffee you please but when they get up to the register, hand them a $100. This only works with $100's as they can't break it very often. When they see that you have that bill, they'll either ask if you have any other denominations or will just give you the coffee.

--------------------
]

Anonymous

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Ieponumos]
    #15802560 - 02/13/12 11:48 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Anonymous (03/12/12 12:47 PM)

OfflineTranzfixed
Hunter/Gatherer
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Anonymous]
    #15812200 - 02/15/12 06:09 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

fuck tipping

--------------------

"The True Guru has bestowed His most pure and sacred teachings. Chanting the name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, my mind is transfixed and enraptured."

Anonymous

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Tranzfixed]
    #15812823 - 02/15/12 10:11 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Anonymous (03/12/12 12:52 PM)

OfflineTranzfixed
Hunter/Gatherer
Male

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Anonymous]
    #15823671 - 02/17/12 02:46 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Haven't you ever seen reservoir dogs? and it just seems against this thread

--------------------

"The True Guru has bestowed His most pure and sacred teachings. Chanting the name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, my mind is transfixed and enraptured."

Invisible666 Sun
Male

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Tranzfixed]
    #15831365 - 02/19/12 09:25 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineHermitCrabsOnE
Ass Pincher
 User Gallery

Loc: in a cold city somewhere
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: ILoveThomYorke]
    #15908480 - 03/06/12 10:36 AM (12 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

ILoveThomYorke said:
Whilst I think some of the kids posting on here about robbing up Walmart are coming off as dicks, I will say this. Most big retailers and chains (HMV, for example) already take what they call 'shrinkage' (petty theft by employees and shoplifting by customers, as well as other more serious stuff) into account in their budgets. The volume of shrinkage amounts for more than 1% every year in Europe and America, which I'm sure you can imagine for some of these retailers is in the billions. Therefore, they EXPECT you to steal a certain amount from them. They're asking for it. :sun:

this.  Big chain stores have insurance against theft...They don't lose as much a year as you would think. 

Also, thievery is all about balls, good attention and quick timing.  My friend "Swim" lifted a limited edition 360 game that was right next to the cash register, where the employee was sitting.  He was just casually talking to them, and when they weren't looking, he left his friend there and walked out.  He even walked back in, with the game in a bag! They thought he got food!! 

I will say this once, let it sink in.

"People aren't paying attention to you.  They are too busy worrying about their own life, and their own business than to be worried about what your thinking/doing." 

I highly suggest if you haven't gotten caught stealing, to stop now.  There is a certain point where karma is going to fuck you in the ass, or your going to be careless and make a stupid mistake and BAM jail time. 

Man, those were the youngin' days for swim.  He quit stealing, it's just not worth the hassle and paranoia, not to mention the camera fame you get.

--------------------
Everytime a cow shits, say THANK YOU.

Invisibleparadox_
Life as Shaun
 User Gallery

Loc: BC
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: HermitCrabsOnE]
    #15911719 - 03/06/12 10:15 PM (12 years, 24 days ago)

One thing about stealing I've never understood is when they catch you, why don't you just run away? I'd be surprised if they put on a full blown man hunt to find someone who stole something worth less than a hundred bucks.

Offlineletsgetstoned
Stoney
Male User Gallery

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: markofthebeast]
    #15912317 - 03/07/12 01:35 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

rustyeffect said:
Quote:

Dynoo said:
Buy a gift card. Use all the money on it except a few dollars. DO NOT USE IT ONLINE. Go to a Redbox, rent 2-3 movies that you want, and use your gift card to pay. Redbox will think it's a credit card. Keep your movies and there will be no charge on your credit card or bank account.

What? I doubt it. Redbox has to send a signal to the bank to verify the account, otherwise it would say its an invalid card, or has insufficient funds. Have you tried this before?

Same thing with itunes make a new account (cant use account after you do this but music is still good) and authorize it on computer. sign up your prepaid card and leave like dollar on it and buy as much shit as fast as possible and you can have like $100 past your dollar and eventually it will stop letting you buy and say error or some shit and you owe them $100. but i owe like $50 and have never payed it just made a new account lol

--------------------
Wobble de womps

Offlinenice1
Not the droid your looking for
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: letsgetstoned]
    #15912927 - 03/07/12 07:44 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

In the UK

Have a kid - free house and money
Have no job - free flat and money
Depressed? Bad back? Big imagination - free flat and money

:thumbup:  lol half my country is doing it.  Dunno if this works out in the states but hell my country lets anyone in, we barely have an immigration policy.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: nice1]
    #15913117 - 03/07/12 09:15 AM (12 years, 24 days ago)

It seems there are those who steal for kicks, the majority of the posters, and those who game the system like the last one. Professional thieves rarely discuss their methods because they do not want to wise up suckers or to have more competition. They all get caught eventually if they keep it up. Is it worth it to have a record possibly a felony for kicks? They have security cameras all over and will get your pic plus license plate. And they will chase you down if they have a security guard.

There will always be gray areas. Is it stealing to download a tune for free? Is it ok to steal from a thief? My outlook is to always look for win-win situations. You get something and the other person gets something and both are happy. It may sound corny but you never lose with win-win and no one is mad at you. If they are looking for you it will be to do another deal, not to lock you up.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinebuttraidersinc
Stranger

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Stonehenge]
    #15916216 - 03/07/12 08:40 PM (12 years, 23 days ago)

Free pair of glasses:
http://www.coastal.com/

Use "FIRSTPAIRFREE" at checkout, you get $99 off. 99 is the price for a normal frame with standard lens (which you set to your prescription). You can't get sunglasses though, they cost $50 extra, so with the 99 discount, it's still $50 total. Shipping's like $10.

They came in today, they're totally normal frames you'd find in a store. I have no idea why they'd give this away for free, but apparently they've done it in previous years with no one complaining, so it isn't a scam. Fucking awesome, I got clubmasters, "Derek Cardigan" brand, I like them better than my current pair, which also has outdated lens, for TEN DOLLARS.
I feel like I stole something.

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Ieponumos]
    #15938669 - 03/12/12 05:13 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Ieponumos said:
Free Starbucks:

I've done this a few times. You can order whatever coffee you please but when they get up to the register, hand them a $100. This only works with $100's as they can't break it very often. When they see that you have that bill, they'll either ask if you have any other denominations or will just give you the coffee.

have done this as well, or u can buy the special drink and say there is something wrong with it and they will give u it plus another, common sense....

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

InvisibleBase Icks
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Shroomshire Flag
Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: nice1]
    #15938854 - 03/12/12 05:52 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

nice1 said:
In the UK

Have a kid - free house and money
Have no job - free flat and money
Depressed? Bad back? Big imagination - free flat and money

:thumbup:  lol half my country is doing it.  Dunno if this works out in the states but hell my country lets anyone in, we barely have an immigration policy.

Most of this post is true. I'm not buying the immigration statement. I'm an american and I've been deported from the UK, left in a detention centre for a few weeks etc. etc.

I've finally been able to come back and live with my family that lives here in the UK, that I've lived with for two years... before I was deported. I have a clean record, have never been charged with anything, haven't abused the system and I work.

Oh I forgot to mention the house raid of ten ARMED(in the UK... I know) immigration officers and being arrested and ripped away from my family. Oh and the ban they tried to place on me for 5 years that would keep me from re-entering the country(legally). I'm finally back and legal now. What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

Educate your self a bit before you go pissing on your own country.

Anonymous

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Base Icks]
    #15983335 - 03/22/12 08:25 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

So I recently moved out of home and have been feeling the pinch money-wise.

I started out living on rice and beans, but that just wasn't sustainable so I started to search out other options.

That's when I started making use of the self-checkout isles. At first it was one or two items every time I shopped, by scanning two items at once and that sort of thing.

Then I started bringing my own cloth bag and leaving stuff in it and scanning a few items that I carried in my hands.

Now it's progressed to the point where I will fill an entire cloth bag filled with food and pretend to press a few buttons on the checkout machine and then walk off, without ever paying a cent. This is in full view of the guy patrolling it.

The trick is to do it at rush hour and to look completely natural. Since they're trying to watch ten guys at once, as long as you don't do anything eye catching you won't get caught.

I've started taking fine cheeses and expensive deli items. Life's good.

InvisibleDragonaut

#15983934 - 03/22/12 10:48 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

for shame. :nonono:

--------------------
:dragon:

Anonymous

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Dragonaut]
    #15984107 - 03/22/12 11:41 PM (12 years, 8 days ago)

The way I see it, the bosses are still getting their fat paychecks. No one really loses.

InvisibleGanja420Boy
Heroic Doser
 User Gallery

Loc: CoSmoS
    #15990089 - 03/24/12 01:47 PM (12 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
The way I see it, the bosses are still getting their fat paychecks. No one really loses.

Now that's the damn truth :bigyesnod:

--------------------

....Synthesized love story or is it just a crazy dream....

OfflineTranzfixed
Hunter/Gatherer
Male

Re: Ideas for free money, food, services etc. You know a way to something free share it with us !!! [Re: Ganja420Boy]
    #15992868 - 03/25/12 06:24 AM (12 years, 6 days ago)

So how are you doing this again #2? the scanning 2 items at once? how do i do that? And when you fill your cloth bag how are you getting past those scanners at the doors? I know the trick where you ring in organic fruit as cheaper/ similar looking fruit, and sometimes I will do this If I have something planned out, like say, when I'm buying zuchinni I will always ring it up as cucumbers because they're always cheaper, etc. but I just am worried about items with barcodes and stuff like that. I think I need to plan out more of these pairing ideas and then base my meals off of the food I can get for cheaper by ringing it in as something way less pricy

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals