Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTwiga
That dude

Lsd Blotters.
    #15757703 - 02/03/12 08:09 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

So im apperantly suppose to be reciving 5 blotters in the next 30 minutes. Im calling bullshit on this whole transaction cause it seems to good to be true, i havent had lsd in way to long. Now what was it with rc's sold as lsd? certiantly dont want to take some unknown substance.
thanks in advance

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Loc: •FrEsH CoAsT Flag
Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: Twiga]
    #15757720 - 02/03/12 08:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, first off... It is possible you can receive a research Chem sold as LSD on blotter paper... But it's not totally a bad thing, you could just get piece of paper... Lol

If you trust the dude and he seems like he would have legit connects then you could very well be just buying LSD. Research chemicals aren't just a worry for acid man. People sell them as Molly, ketamine, coke and even in pressed ecstasy pills.

It happens, rc's aren't bad the dealers are. Just tell him "hey be straight up with me, is this an RC? I'll still buy it if it is I'd just like to be safe and know what I'm buying." honestly the best advice I could give. If it seems shady don't buy it, your fault if you do.

InvisibleShadow2

Re: Lsd Blotters. *DELETED* [Re: Twiga]
    #15757725 - 02/03/12 08:15 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Shadow2

Reason for deletion: Deleted

InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: Shadow2]
    #15757739 - 02/03/12 08:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Nbomes also have a bitter taste to them.
I can say LSD is supposed to be tasteless but that doesn't mean there's not other tasteless or low taste chems... So we shouldn't go in thinking that if it doesn't have a taste it's L.

Honestly, whether it's actually L or not I doubt you could really tell. Enjoy yourself man. Just don't take a bunch

OfflineTwiga
That dude

Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #15757791 - 02/03/12 08:31 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

thanks guys, i love the helpful shroomery community. awaiting shortly for the moment of truth, and hoping for the best but expecting the worst. wish me luck :awecluster:

--------------------

InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
    #15757838 - 02/03/12 08:43 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm almost positive that if you actually get your doses, they will be LSD and not a research chem. I don't think this happens as often as people here think. I know it does but not THAT commonly. When It does I'm betting that more times than not, there are obvious signs of it being an rc. Huge blotter (over 1/4"x1/4"), really bitter taste etc.

Im betting that if you do get your hits, the will be what you desire !  :lsdabc:

I was never really worried about any DOx's or 2c's on blotter until this new Nbome stuff came out. This stuff already seems like it's going to have a major tendency to be sold as acid. And for a long time to.

Anyone know how bitter the Nbome's are ?

OfflineTwiga
That dude

Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #15757853 - 02/03/12 08:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

looks like i got 5 hits of some acid.  :awepixletrippin:  :awepixletrippin:  :awetrippie:

--------------------

InvisiblePsilosomniac
    #15757858 - 02/03/12 08:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Twiga said:
looks like i got 5 hits of some acid.  :awepixletrippin:  :awepixletrippin:  :awetrippie:

:feelsgoodman: :awecid:

Have fun!

Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #15757874 - 02/03/12 08:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

FUCK YEAH BROTHER. You will dig those so much. Shoulda gotten more lol...

Everytime I even sniff some acid in the neighborhood I say "ill take it all-any price" Acid is just to fun..

OfflineTwiga
That dude

Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #15757879 - 02/03/12 08:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

how long should i wait for come up. just dropped 2 hits thinking about dropping 2 more but im not sure if il be to overwhelmed

--------------------

#15757946 - 02/03/12 09:10 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sure that you wouldn't be overwhelmed. However, if you only have five just stick with the two hits for tonight. Smoke some weed to insure that you breakthrough (what I call Frying) and then save the rest for another night. I personally would rather have two trips than just the one strong one. That is, if I didn't have ready access to it. Oh and if you take the other two you will only have 1 hit left and it may or may not be enough to get your ass frying.

If it's good stuff, those two hits might make you trip good and hard. Ive had stuff that 2 hits can have your head spinning pretty good. Give it time. Smoke some bud and wait for like 4 hours.  Weed will be your key here bro. It can be to much for people to handle so some people on here advise against it. But it can kick you acid from 3rd gear to 5th very quickly. Give it a try and go easy on the puffs till you get the feel.

OfflineMushyMatt
LSD-25
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under a Mushroom
    #15757955 - 02/03/12 09:15 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

30-45 mins

--------------------
Reborn - 6/08/13

Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: MushyMatt]
    #15757963 - 02/03/12 09:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If your doses are strong you should feel them quick. Like 15-20. Everytime I have taken a a good heavy dose I felt it coming on very fast. Weak stuff might take a full hour.

Offlinejoshisstoned
Motorcycle Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
    #15758721 - 02/04/12 01:20 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Someone's tripping...

OfflineTheGreenManalishi
Black Holes in the Sky
Male User Gallery

#15758723 - 02/04/12 01:20 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well how is it?!?

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------                     
"LSD burst over the dreary domain of the constipated bourgeoisie like the angelic herald of a new psychedelic millennium. LSD demonstrated, even to skeptics, that the mansions of heaven and gardens of paradise lie within each and all of us."
- Terence McKenna

Offlinebollocks
++Universe Beholder++
Male User Gallery

Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: TheGreenManalishi]
    #15758822 - 02/04/12 02:14 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Pics or it didnt happen!

J/k i just love to see pics of diff blotters.. Oh yeah and trip report when u feel up to it please :smile:
Good vibes!

--------------------
what is it that inspires us beyond
these temporal passions?
convictions.. they crumble beneath the question

Stavesacre "Handful of words"

OfflineLoonery
Stranger
Male

Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: bollocks]
    #15759622 - 02/04/12 10:18 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The easiest way to do a presumptive test for LSD is to get an UV light (a "blacklight" like the kind that are used in clubs to make things fluoresce). LSD and other ergolenes fluoresce when exposed to UV (and fortunately, their absorption maxima are around the peak output wavelength of blacklights). This means that if LSD or another ergolene is exposed to UV, it will fluoresce. It will fluoresce a beautiful blue color. If you put something you suspect is LSD under blacklight and it glows blue then it suggests that LSD or another ergolene (like some of the substances found in Morning Glory seeds or some of the products of LSD's degradation) are present. It does not conclusively establish the presence of LSD, but it's a very good indication of the presence of an ergolene such as LSD.

It does not tell you that other chemicals are absent, of course.  However, if I bought some blotter and it fluoresced blue under UV, then I'd be very confident that it contained LSD and probably only LSD (except for things like isoLSD). Most dealers aren't aware of LSD's fluorescence so they are unlikely to add another ergolene to blotter in order to trick people into thinking LSD in present, though it is possible (and I've never heard of anyone using fluorescence on the street). If it doesn't fluoresce, then no ergolene is present.

Some have previously raised doubts about being able to observe the flourescence of LSD due to the small dose. Contrary to what many say, a dose of LSD is not too small to be seen by the naked eye. It's just that in blotter it's distributed across the surface area of the blotter (including in the paper itself). If you expose it to UV in the dark, you should be able to see the fluorescence easily.

Blacklights are cheap and are the best way I can think of for doing a presumptive field test for LSD.

I am going to extract ergot alkaloids from Morning Glory seeds and post some pictures of their fluorescence at various dilutions.

Ergolene is 9,10-didehydroergoline, which is a parent structure of LSD (actually it should be "9,10-ergolene" just to be clear but I've never seen a source use "ergolene" to refer to other unsaturated ergolines). Another way of putting it is to say that LSD contains the ergolene skeleton.

If you don't test it in some way then there isn't really any way to know what you're getting. Some argue that a bitter taste suggests the presence of a research chemical (such as DOI) but it's not much to go on, nor does a bitter taste confirm the absence of LSD.

Some of the substances that have been found on blotters include things you might expect like DOB or 2C-C. However, some blotters have been found containing alprazolam (Xanax) and even a steroid. I won't venture a guess as to the proportion of counterfeit blotters and I am sceptical about PeterPanda209's statement that RC's aren't a worry (I really doubt that he has any idea as to how often blotters are sold with RCs on them and any regional or temporal variations that may occur in counterfeit blotters). However, as with any illicit drug, adulteration is always a risk.

Even if you think your source is being straight with you doesn't necessarily mean anything. One of the guys I buy weed from told me he could get LSD and that his source said he was making it from 2C-I. My guy didn't know enough about LSD to know if this makes any sense and I suspect his prospective source believed it himself.  Most of the people selling the stuff don't know jack about where their acid came from or how it's made. Even if you have a reliable source who gets you quality products, that doesn't really mean they have any idea as to what they're talking about.

--------------------
Support software freedom.
http://www.fsf.org/

Cryptography is key.
http://www.gnupg.org/

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Lsd Blotters. [Re: Loonery]
    #15760148 - 02/04/12 01:01 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Wait LSD glows blue under a blacklight?  When I dosed mine out (GC-MS tested) under a blacklight it was much more of a green-blue, but glowed very, very much nonetheless.

Invisiblecatboosh
©Ω§M¡K F€L1N∑
Male

Loc: Humboldt, California
    #15760784 - 02/04/12 03:26 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Loonery said:
The easiest way to do a presumptive test for LSD is to get an UV light (a "blacklight" like the kind that are used in clubs to make things fluoresce). LSD and other ergolenes fluoresce when exposed to UV (and fortunately, their absorption maxima are around the peak output wavelength of blacklights). This means that if LSD or another ergolene is exposed to UV, it will fluoresce. It will fluoresce a beautiful blue color. If you put something you suspect is LSD under blacklight and it glows blue then it suggests that LSD or another ergolene (like some of the substances found in Morning Glory seeds or some of the products of LSD's degradation) are present. It does not conclusively establish the presence of LSD, but it's a very good indication of the presence of an ergolene such as LSD.

It does not tell you that other chemicals are absent, of course.  However, if I bought some blotter and it fluoresced blue under UV, then I'd be very confident that it contained LSD and probably only LSD (except for things like isoLSD). Most dealers aren't aware of LSD's fluorescence so they are unlikely to add another ergolene to blotter in order to trick people into thinking LSD in present, though it is possible (and I've never heard of anyone using fluorescence on the street). If it doesn't fluoresce, then no ergolene is present.

Some have previously raised doubts about being able to observe the flourescence of LSD due to the small dose. Contrary to what many say, a dose of LSD is not too small to be seen by the naked eye. It's just that in blotter it's distributed across the surface area of the blotter (including in the paper itself). If you expose it to UV in the dark, you should be able to see the fluorescence easily.

Blacklights are cheap and are the best way I can think of for doing a presumptive field test for LSD.

I am going to extract ergot alkaloids from Morning Glory seeds and post some pictures of their fluorescence at various dilutions.

Ergolene is 9,10-didehydroergoline, which is a parent structure of LSD (actually it should be "9,10-ergolene" just to be clear but I've never seen a source use "ergolene" to refer to other unsaturated ergolines). Another way of putting it is to say that LSD contains the ergolene skeleton.

If you don't test it in some way then there isn't really any way to know what you're getting. Some argue that a bitter taste suggests the presence of a research chemical (such as DOI) but it's not much to go on, nor does a bitter taste confirm the absence of LSD.

Some of the substances that have been found on blotters include things you might expect like DOB or 2C-C. However, some blotters have been found containing alprazolam (Xanax) and even a steroid. I won't venture a guess as to the proportion of counterfeit blotters and I am sceptical about PeterPanda209's statement that RC's aren't a worry (I really doubt that he has any idea as to how often blotters are sold with RCs on them and any regional or temporal variations that may occur in counterfeit blotters). However, as with any illicit drug, adulteration is always a risk.

Even if you think your source is being straight with you doesn't necessarily mean anything. One of the guys I buy weed from told me he could get LSD and that his source said he was making it from 2C-I. My guy didn't know enough about LSD to know if this makes any sense and I suspect his prospective source believed it himself.  Most of the people selling the stuff don't know jack about where their acid came from or how it's made. Even if you have a reliable source who gets you quality products, that doesn't really mean they have any idea as to what they're talking about.

QFT

--------------------

"Reality is a juxtaposition of beauty and bullshit, sometimes you gotta wade through the bullshit to see the beauty, and the other times the beauty you see is just full of shit."

InvisiblePeterPanda209
Who has BitCoins?
Male User Gallery

#15761910 - 02/04/12 08:06 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I don't think you understood what I meant at all. I know how often people run accross RC's my idea on them not being such a worry isn't saying they never show up rather it's not something to cry about.

I love RCs and having them pre-dosed on blotters helps the noob RC user out so much. People post on here like "I hope I didnt get scammed with an RC". I'm simply saying be straight up with the dealer and make him feel he doesn't have to lie to you.

Though a uv light can help you spot LSD there are other chemicals as garbage people can add to empty or RC ridden blotters to match the  Fluoresced shine of LSD. It's just like the whole if it's not bitter it's LSD thing. Sure if it IS bitter it's likely not but if it's not bitter it doesn't mean it is LSD. The only true way to figure it out is to test it if I'm being honest.

It's dangerous to tell people that, "if it shines from uv and isn't bitter it is LSD". Sorry but it's the truth.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order