Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCrossingTheStar
Unoriginal Philosopher
Male

Loc: U.S. of A. Flag
Tried kratom for the first time
    #15725948 - 01/27/12 05:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I consumed between 2-4 grams of basic bali in applesauce.

Not much of a bad smell, and no taste at all. Either it's bunk, or the applesauce masked the taste.

I went to sleep a few hours later, no noticeable effects. I was finding it hard to concentrate on the small print of a book, but then again, I was pretty tired.

Usually I wake up at about nine, I woke up at 7 and wasn't tired, but went back to sleep and was exhausted when I woke up at about 9. Also, had a weird dream, possibley caused by the kratom, as I very rarely have or remember dreams.

I'll dose about twice as much next time.

--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrCrumbs
Alpha Blue

Loc: Gili Trawangan
Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15725975 - 01/27/12 05:13 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Do you have any opiate tolerance?

The stuff I've gotten had a pretty strong taste, not unbearable but I had to make it into tea and drink it.

OfflinephxBoomer
Psychedelic Scientist
Male User Gallery

Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: DrCrumbs]
    #15726020 - 01/27/12 05:24 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I tried kratom last night before sleeping and this morning I had one of the most vivid lucid dreams to date. I went back into the same dream three times with the ability to fly/jump really fucking high. I have noticed similar effects with valerian root/melotonin blends.

I'm on the same dose right now and just feel a slight head-change.  gonna take another couple caps in 30 mins or so.
I took six caps and is comparable to 5 mg OC or maybe a couple beers. not much...but relaxing after a week of hard work!

InvisibleCrossingTheStar
Unoriginal Philosopher
Male

Loc: U.S. of A. Flag
Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: phxBoomer]
    #15736604 - 01/30/12 01:09 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Okay, the first time was at 11 P.M., I tried it again the next day at about 11P.M. About 7-9 grams, I think. Also in applesauce. Downed it in about 3 minutes, I didn't feel anything, but I stayed up all night, with the exception of a 1 hour and 15 minute nap, and went to sleep at a normal time (about 11) the following day

In a nutshell, I stayed up for 23/24 hours after taking it.

After I woke up from my 1 hour nap, I just wasn't tired. I was alert from around 11PM to 10AM, 10-11 felt a little tired, 11-12 took a nap, 12-11 was alert.

--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Offlinekushfarts
Stranger

Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: CrossingTheStar]
    #15737026 - 01/30/12 06:12 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

eat more kratom man. i dont even bother with the leaves because i have to down so much of them to get a good effect that its nasty.

i have zero opiate tolerance, ive only tried kratom.

i do 5g of 30X kratom from the headshop. has me nodding for hours.

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: kushfarts]
    #15737446 - 01/30/12 09:58 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I say 10g is a good dose for bali

InvisibletrANce
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: Connoisseur]
    #15737503 - 01/30/12 10:22 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

im getting 20 capsules tomorrow how many should i take, and should i empty them out and drink it raw. about a week ago i did all 20 emtied in to a glass of grape juice. i ended up throwing up later

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: trANce]
    #15737532 - 01/30/12 10:33 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I say take a dozen if needed take 5 more.

Offlinelurkmode
Stranger

Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: Connoisseur]
    #15737618 - 01/30/12 11:07 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Good plain leaf kratom has a pretty stout tea smell and tastes horrible. Some extracts don't taste nearly as bad but it's far from pleasant.

And there is no doubt that kratom really amps up your dreams. It also makes you very desensitized sexually and turns you into the god of fuck.

InvisibletrANce
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: lurkmode]
    #15737697 - 01/30/12 11:35 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

so mr. lukmode what dose should i go for with some bali kratom tomorrow? im getting 20 capsules. and what ROA (route of administration) should i use?

--------------------

Offlinelurkmode
Stranger

Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: trANce]
    #15737977 - 01/30/12 12:54 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

20 capsules is round about 10 g. If you've never done it before 10 g will be bordering on a strong dose and nausea begins becoming a factor around that point and the more you take.

If it were me and it was good Bali - I would take 8 grams (16 capsules) and then the other 2 around 2 hours later. I can't stress taking this stuff on an empty stomach enough. Even better if you drink grapefruit juice for a half hour before taking the caps.

It's truly great stuff imo though seeing it in the gas station the other day makes me a tad nervous.

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: phxBoomer]
    #16098693 - 04/16/12 06:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

phxBoomer said:
I tried kratom last night before sleeping and this morning I had one of the most vivid lucid dreams to date. I went back into the same dream three times with the ability to fly/jump really fucking high. I have noticed similar effects with valerian root/melotonin blends.

I'm on the same dose right now and just feel a slight head-change.  gonna take another couple caps in 30 mins or so.
I took six caps and is comparable to 5 mg OC or maybe a couple beers. not much...but relaxing after a week of hard work!

you do that with s0ulfire?

OfflineDubwobble
Psilocybe Stoopin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: CA, USA Flag
Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #16099693 - 04/16/12 09:59 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I have done Kratom many times, and never seem to feel it.

However, I drank a super concentrated extract around midnight a couple weeks ago.

Normally it takes me a while to fall asleep, but thirty minutes after drinking the extract (i drank the whole bottle - a double dose) I was yawning, so I tried laying down.

As soon as I hit the pillow I was asleep. Woke up 3 hours later with a raging hard-on.
Not just a hard-on, but one that wouldn't go away. Even after I masturbated. Eventually I fell asleep again, and then a couple hours later I woke up again with another raging hard-on that wouldn't go away.

After all this, I finally woke up ten hours later after tossing and turing and felt kinda groggy, but good. A couple cups of coffee later and I was perfect again.

Interesting stuff !

--------------------

Edited by Dubwobble (04/16/12 10:04 PM)

OfflineGettinPsilly
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: Dubwobble]
    #16099965 - 04/16/12 10:58 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Just picked up kratom for the second time after a horrific nightmare of an experience a few years back (single use resulting in month-long withdrawal symptoms.  Can only assume it was tainted with 0-desmethyltramadol or some other adulterant, as it got me really, REALLY high).

Anyway, the plain leaf gives a nice euphoria, though it's pretty short-lived compared to poppies (which I quit cold turkey in October).  I take little dabs out of the bag all day and am really enjoying it even though I realize the risk of physical addiction is there.  After enduring a 2-month withdrawal from poppies, kratom w/d's sound like a piece of cake!  *knock on wood*

So yeah...lovin' this Thai powder :smile:

--------------------

Please don't take my sunshine away!

OfflineApexcrest1
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tried kratom for the first time [Re: GettinPsilly]
    #16100446 - 04/17/12 01:28 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

A 2 month long withdrawal from [poppies?  Well you must have been a daily HEAVY user for a long , long time.
I'm not opiate naive and In my day bcould hang with the best of them (not bragging by any means, glad that part of my life is obver with, b;lessed to still be alive actually)  No Natural opiatre is going to give it to you that bad unless your talking about MENTAL occurences like maybe you had physical withdrawals for about a week or maybe a little bit longer but the side effects of the mind like Restless leg syndromke, anxiety, lethargy, boredom, some sleepless nights etc could have ventured to the two month mark... Methadone will certainly do this for extended periods of time... Im not questioning your Honesty, just find it pretty wild thats all.

Personally I wouldnt give a rats pitute about Kratom.  IOf your looking for an opiate high there so easy to find, a couple vicodin soeems as if it would be way stronger anyway.  Kratom sounds like an awesome "Cozy time tea with slight euphoriant effects"  Not something I wouild really bother wasting my on!  Nice if it was an aphrodisiac!  Then Awesome sex with  a cozy tea time setting and the girlfriend would be worth the 14,95 or whatever it nis at the local head shop, other than that Id pass.

--------------------
PM ME FOR TRADES!!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules