Home | Community | Message Board

Weed Seed Shop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlinesgfcchamber
Stranger
Re: Web Based Substrate Calculator - Get Your Recipe for ANY Container - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed [Re: sgfcchamber] * 1
    #16196002 - 05/07/12 07:24 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

The website was temporarily down, and I just wanted to let anybody who saw it when it was down know that it's back up and running.

--------------------

========================================================================================
Mushroom / Bulk Substrate Calculator <- Tells you exactly how much of what ingredients you need for any substrate for any container!
Here is the corresponding shroomery thread: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15656577

Isolate / Monoculture Performance Comparison Calculator <- Find out what isolate of yours is the REAL winner!
Here is the corresponding shroomery thread: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16036533
========================================================================================

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesgfcchamber
Stranger
Re: Web Based Substrate Calculator - Get Your Recipe for ANY Container - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed [Re: sgfcchamber]
    #16277754 - 05/24/12 12:14 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I've been getting emails asking cultivation related questions.  Please don't email me cultivation questions, as they won't be answered.  The email address on the site is there for questions & comments regarding the site itself.

If you've got a question, please post it here on the thread.  Myself or others would be more than happy to answer them here.

Thanks!

--------------------

Mushroom / Bulk Substrate Calculator <- Tells you exactly how much of what ingredients you need for any substrate for any container!
Here is the corresponding shroomery thread: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15656577

Isolate / Monoculture Performance Comparison Calculator <- Find out what isolate of yours is the REAL winner!
Here is the corresponding shroomery thread: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16036533

Offlinesgfcchamber
Stranger
Re: Web Based Substrate Calculator - Get Your Recipe for ANY Container - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed [Re: sgfcchamber] * 1
    #16426125 - 06/23/12 05:26 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Shameless bump to bring this thread up from the dead.  I'm sure in the past month since the last post in this thread that there are new members that have joined that could benefit from this and don't know it exists.

:bump:

:laugh:

--------------------

OfflineTrippy_Smurf
Sketchy Mother Fucker
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Smurf Villiage Flag
Re: Web Based Substrate Calculator - Get Your Recipe for ANY Container - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed [Re: sgfcchamber]
    #17272904 - 11/24/12 11:29 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Very nice!

A few suggested features:
1. have a list of commonly used tubs
2. add the ability for people to save their containers, so the fields auto-populate

--------------------
SECURITY:  READ THIS!

Chef:  Kids, what did I tell you about drugs?
Kids:  There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college.

How to be a good shroomie    How to grow mushrooms    A collection of good links (may be outdated)    How things should look    How to pass a drug test

Offlinec0ri
 User Gallery

Re: Web Based Substrate Calculator - Get Your Recipe for ANY Container - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed [Re: Trippy_Smurf]
    #17273021 - 11/24/12 12:10 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Love this thing! Bump

InvisibleDeadkndys420
The Psychedelic Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: In the land of ooo
Re: BRAND NEW UPDATE - Web Based Substrate Calculator - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed for Any Container [Re: sgfcchamber]
    #17556472 - 01/16/13 12:50 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

It appears the Substrate calculator site doesn't work anymore.
I used it a couple weeks ago and it was working fine.

:/

--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Offlineshroomsisay
Stranger

Re: BRAND NEW UPDATE - Web Based Substrate Calculator - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed for Any Container [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #17556684 - 01/16/13 01:45 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

Not working for me either!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

If your not living on the edge your taking up to much space!!

OfflineTrippy_Smurf
Sketchy Mother Fucker
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Smurf Villiage Flag
Re: BRAND NEW UPDATE - Web Based Substrate Calculator - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed for Any Container [Re: shroomsisay]
    #17557608 - 01/16/13 05:27 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

He didn't renew his domain name registration.  It's not going to work for anyone.

--------------------
SECURITY:  READ THIS!

Chef:  Kids, what did I tell you about drugs?
Kids:  There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college.

How to be a good shroomie    How to grow mushrooms    A collection of good links (may be outdated)    How things should look    How to pass a drug test

Offlinesgfcchamber
Stranger
Re: BRAND NEW UPDATE - Web Based Substrate Calculator - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed for Any Container [Re: Trippy_Smurf]
    #17558795 - 01/16/13 09:05 PM (1 year, 9 months ago)

fixed.

--------------------

OfflineTryptaVision
The Visionary Scholar

Re: BRAND NEW UPDATE - Web Based Substrate Calculator - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed for Any Container [Re: sgfcchamber]
    #19487203 - 01/28/14 06:55 PM (8 months, 26 days ago)

I guess the domain hasn't been renewed, any plans on fixing this, or is this done for now?

OfflineMrMerlin
Stranger

Re: BRAND NEW UPDATE - Web Based Substrate Calculator - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed for Any Container [Re: TryptaVision]
    #19499039 - 01/31/14 12:14 AM (8 months, 24 days ago)

Hope it's coming back. I liked this site

Offlinemister brown 420
perdido
Male

Re: BRAND NEW UPDATE - Web Based Substrate Calculator - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed for Any Container [Re: MrMerlin]
    #19504364 - 02/01/14 03:03 AM (8 months, 23 days ago)

I know I posted a thread about it!

--------------------
Estoy perdido y no me importa'
deje que se vaya y que sea.
hay amor.
Last on
7/7/2014
See you space cowboy!
:asianofapproval:

Offlinemister brown 420
perdido
Male

Re: BRAND NEW UPDATE - Web Based Substrate Calculator - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed for Any Container [Re: mister brown 420]
    #19504366 - 02/01/14 03:04 AM (8 months, 23 days ago)

:mygoditsfullofstars:
I got it!
We will have a bake sale to raise funds for the domain!

--------------------
Estoy perdido y no me importa'
deje que se vaya y que sea.
hay amor.
Last on
7/7/2014
See you space cowboy!
:asianofapproval:

OfflineOICU812
Chefs Choice Mushroom Co.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foothills of NC Flag
Re: BRAND NEW UPDATE - Web Based Substrate Calculator - Tells Spawn/Ingredients Needed for Any Container [Re: mister brown 420]
    #19504961 - 02/01/14 09:20 AM (8 months, 22 days ago)

Well, until the web based substrate calculator re-appears, here is a link to my modest attempt at the same thing (kind of) that you can download and keep on your computer.

--------------------
--------------
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" --Benjamin Franklin

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.". . . Henry Ford
----> Read: CRAZY HORSE - The Strange Man of the Oglalas by Mari Sandoz

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation