Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
    #15619158 - 01/05/12 07:50 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories
January 4, 2012 - Drug War Chronicle

In Memphis, Tennessee, a Memphis police officer was arrested December 16 on charges he was involved in a 200-pound marijuana deal. Michael Sinnock was carrying 20 opioid pain pills for which he had no prescription when he was arrested on duty and in uniform, so he is being charged for that, too. His formal charges are possession of a controlled substance and possession with intent to distribute.

In Plainview, Texas, a veteran Plainview narcotics officer was indicted December 20 on a trio of misconduct charges. Detective Ramiro Sanchez is charged with felony theft and two misdemeanors, for forgery and official misconduct. It's unclear just exactly what Sanchez is accused of because neither prosecutors nor the town police chief are talking.

In Bakersfield, California, a Bakersfield police officer was charged December 23 on multiple drug counts after being caught earlier in the month with methamphetamine in his pocket. Officer Ofelio Lopez went down after an informant told police he had delivered meth to Lopez' home on numerous occasions. Police set up a sting in which a purse containing meth was planted in a remote location and Lopez was sent to retrieve it. He failed to turn in the purse and the drugs at the end of his shift. Police then searched Lopez, his car, and his home and found meth in his pocket, the purse and meth in the trunk of his car, and brass knuckles at his home. He is charged with transporting a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance while armed with a loaded firearm, possession of a controlled substance, being under the influence of methamphetamine while in possession of a loaded firearm and possession of a dangerous weapon (brass knuckles). He's now out on bail and on paid administrative leave.

In Clinton, Tennessee, a probationary jail guard at the Anderson County Jail was arrested December 28 on charges she was smuggling drugs to inmates. Kaitlin Paige Hardin, 21, was fired and charged with manufacture/ delivery/sale/ possession of a controlled substance and introduction of drugs into a penal institution. She went down in a sting after authorities received information she was bringing drugs in. They offered her prescription opiods that were to brought to an inmate, and she took them. At last report, she was still behind bars.

In Kinston, North Carolina, a former Lenoir County narcotics officer was arrested last Friday on drug trafficking charges. Clay Kell is charged with trafficking in heroin/opium, which under North Carolina law includes opioid pain medications as well. Kell joined the sheriff's office in 1999 and was promoted to narcotics detective in 2003. He resigned last year.

In Stockton, Kansas, the Rooks County sheriff was arrested Saturday for alleged involvement in a methamphetamine distribution ring. Sheriff Randy Axelson, 43, went down after an investigation by the Kansas Bureau of Investigation, Rooks County sheriff's deputies, and two local police departments. Axelson is charged with meth distribution. At last report, he was being held in the neighboring Ellis County Jail awaiting a bond hearing.

In Bellingham, Washington, a former state prison employee pleaded not guilty last Friday to charges he provided security and intelligence to a heroin dealer with ties to the Aryan Nation. Christian Knight, who worked first as a prison guard and then as a classification counselor, is accused of passing "sensitive law enforcement information" to a convicted felon now accused of running a meth and heroin ring associated with an Aryan Nations-affiliated gang called The Hated. Knight is one of 12 people charged in the case. He faces drug trafficking and conspiracy charges.

In Memphis, Tennessee, a former Shelby County narcotics deputy was sentenced December 21 to two years and four months in federal prison after pleading guilty to lying to federal investigators about a confidential informant. Eric Curtis, 37, lied in sworn court testimony and to FBI investigators about a person known as "Informant A," who he claimed provided information that resulted in numerous arrests and drug seizures. The FBI later learned the information came from other sources.

In Attleboro, Massachusetts, drugs are missing from the police department evidence room. An audit of the evidence room found that cocaine and other illegal drugs are gone. The Bristol County District Attorney’s Office and the State’s Attorney General Office have both been notified, and are assisting in the investigation. The routine audit came after a new police chief was named.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetreesniper119
No one of Consequence
Male User Gallery

Loc: rainbow land
Re: This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories [Re: veggie]
    #15619907 - 01/05/12 12:15 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Crooked

--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...

Offlinepoiuytrewa
Full-Retard
Male

Loc: Behind you!
Re: This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories [Re: treesniper119]
    #15620770 - 01/05/12 03:28 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

and these are just the fuckers that got CAUGHT

--------------------
Anything I post is a lie, including that...and that.

OfflineCaptainAhab

Re: This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories [Re: poiuytrewa]
    #15622451 - 01/05/12 08:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I say let the cops have their fun. The cops caught in these stories are probably the cops that are actually cool with you about whatever it is that they catch you doing.

I want more of these cops on the force. They really haven't done anything wrong, IMO. It's not like they were shaking down drug dealers and prostitutes/pimps, or extorting other lowlifes. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but what I see here are a lot of victimless crimes.

--------------------

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories [Re: CaptainAhab] * 1
    #15622533 - 01/05/12 09:07 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainAhab said:
The cops caught in these stories are probably the cops that are actually cool with you about whatever it is that they catch you doing.

I don't think so in most cases.  Cops still have to bust people to keep their jobs.  I think most of them are being hypocritical, happily busting people for the same things they do themselves.

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #15624155 - 01/06/12 08:10 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

CaptainAhab said:
The cops caught in these stories are probably the cops that are actually cool with you about whatever it is that they catch you doing.

I don't think so in most cases.  Cops still have to bust people to keep their jobs.  I think most of them are being hypocritical, happily busting people for the same things they do themselves.

In all likelihood, it's a mixture of both.  I've personally been let go twice after being pulled over with weed in the car.  Whether or not the police officers I dealt with smoked the marijuana they confiscated, I'll never know.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleLiverwort
Man About Town
Male

Loc: United States Flag
Re: This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #15628270 - 01/07/12 12:03 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:

Yah, I'm sure that's nearly always the case. Maybe some crooked cops are slightly less likely to bust you everytime, but they would still have to do their job to stay on the force. Also, some departments have arrest quotas.

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

Re: This Week's Corrupt Cops Stories [Re: veggie]
    #15634700 - 01/08/12 12:23 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Police sell meth.

Paid leave?

--------------------

wat man rly

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains