Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleChronic7
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17532007 - 01/11/13 10:26 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

when tripping i once looked up at the clouds & saw the traditional 'grey' alien shape face in the clouds, im not obsessed with aliens or anything so didn't feel i was projecting it out of myself

ive also seen alien hyroglyphics on DMT a few times

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAgentchewy
Pantheism.
 User Gallery

Loc: vietnam Flag
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Chronic7]
    #17532406 - 01/11/13 12:13 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Entity contact, is it that our senses are amplified and our filters turned off? (not to mention our altered time perception) or simple delirium.

--------------------

If I knew the way, I would take you home.

OfflineAmazonianGuru
Living Jungle Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Agentchewy]
    #17532639 - 01/11/13 01:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinejw2234
Astral Traveler
Male

Loc: Bay Area Flag
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: resonant111]
    #17532735 - 01/11/13 01:27 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

nice stories! i am a believer only because of my experiences with this stuff. I have a story that would definitely add to this thread.

The first time I did DMT I was on my back porch. I took a while to prepare myself and get ready for the experience. I also used "the machine", an empty glass bottle turned upside down with steel wool in the bottle neck and DMT on the steel wool, also with a hole punched in the bottom of the bottle to inhale through. I started vaporizing the DMT. I took three hits I believe, put the setup down, and lay back after a good thirty seconds of sitting up and feeling what was happening. The first thing that I felt that was a result of the DMT was utter clarity. I breathed and as I breathed in I shifted to a reality instantly in which I was seeing clearly, feeling clearly, breathing clearly, hearing clearly. This was a transition that was very marked, because I could tell after the transition that before it I was less clear in all those respects.

When I lay back and closed my eyes I felt death, the feeling of death, or perhaps a death anxious feeling or something like that. Didn't feel good, but I knew it was part of the experience. The first thing I saw was a temple made of orange colors over a black background come into my field of view from above my head down in front of my face. Behind the temple emerged 5 or 6 black figures, shadows, silhouettes first. Then as they came more into view I realized that these were beings with black hoods and grayish/whitish faces! I realized that these were extraterrestrial beings and I could feeeeel the utter presence of these beings, their power, the energetic vibration they put off. It was intense, to say the least.

They told me that they wanted to assist me. I don't remember what I said to that, I was younger at the time and probably said, "OK!". We had a small conversation then. And then I came out of the trance and looked up at the stars and remembered that I am not alone here and now. Ever.
I am ready for more contact.

--------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there is nothing to fear with this chemical besides astonishing realization that everything IS indeed 1 entity

Questions

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: jw2234]
    #17771428 - 02/09/13 06:33 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

After a long delay in my own personal research, I'm about to begin the 2nd chapter.
I am going to be going through all of this thread & putting together highlights of reports & my real research shall continue later on in the month.
I have something big planned later down the road with this.
Patience is a virtue.
Thanks to all who have contributed & to those who will continue to in the future.
1,000 loves
-Shroomopotamus

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: ChubbyPitbull]
    #17773618 - 02/09/13 04:45 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

i've had experiences regarding extraterrestrials in all sorts of states with different substances, and also when sober.  i've had many vivid dreams of encounters with grey alien beings, and communicating with them telepathically.  i also have seen alien faces (as hallucinations) on mushrooms, and even just from smoking weed.  i have seen alien hieroglyphics float in the air across my field of vision (a few feet in front of me) on LSD.  it was like reading a book in a foreign language (the letters/characters were like nothing i've ever seen before; i wish i could've interpreted it somehow).  that was one of two times seeing hieroglyphics. oddly enough, i have used DMT dozens of times, but haven't broken thru or had any entity contact.  this topic fascinates me though.  oh, and i've witnessed multiple UFO sightings while sober. if you think we're alone, then think again...some people are just scared to believe it, or just haven't had experiences that convince them for certain.  i have no doubt that extraterrestrial beings/inter-dimensional beings exist and interact with humans all the time

OfflineContent
Hi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nuevo Mexico Flag
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: crispy86]
    #17909003 - 03/05/13 05:03 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Dry... Barren... Land...

--------------------
Improvements sha'll be made.

PESHawaiian ~ 4-HO-DMT

OfflineJesus Cristo
High on Drugs
 User Gallery

Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Content]
    #17909069 - 03/05/13 05:18 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Dr steven greer, the ufo researcher behind the disclosure project, has an app that does something or whatnot and allows you to contact aliens.  Some people claim it works and they see ufos. Maybe someone should try it while tripping.....

OfflineCyrusthegreat
Stranger

#17909250 - 03/05/13 05:47 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Its 2013 now!Glad the Mayan apocolype failed. Btw is Bula a Fijian word?(Some spell it as mbula).I have been to Fiji,Aotearoa(New Zealand)Cook Island(the natives are related to the New Zealand Maori). Bula shroomopotamus!

Edited by Cyrusthegreat (03/05/13 06:05 PM)

OfflineCyrusthegreat
Stranger

Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Cyrusthegreat]
    #17909291 - 03/05/13 05:58 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

I really dont beleive in Alien contact,despite seeing alens on shrooms,DXM and Baclofen.I find while tripping,alens are amusing and a exotic treat.Maybe this will change when i get ahold of some DMT which I never tried.

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Cyrusthegreat]
    #17909304 - 03/05/13 06:00 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

After reading a lot of posts here I think I realized something, in all my many many psycadelic experiences most of wich were at night and I cant remember ever looking at the sky at night while tripping except once on the 4th of july, but the stimuli overdose im shure distracted me.

My opinion on aliens is that I'm absolutely positive they exist, mathematically speaking there must be unless earth truely is an anomaly (wich makes even less sense)
But.. how intelligent are they?
are they carbon based like humans or possibly a cloud light years across working as a gigantic super computer from the 60's but is "aware"

further more, if there are any superiorly intelligent beings from other world's why would they care about humans?
If they were after our resources wouldn't it be logical to eradicate humans to maintain some purity?
so any aliens we encounter would be like the Jane Goodall's if the alien race watching a bunch of monkeys eat, fuck and fight.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: bishlap]
    #17909496 - 03/05/13 06:42 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Jesus Cristo said:
Dr steven greer, the ufo researcher behind the disclosure project, has an app that does something or whatnot and allows you to contact aliens.  Some people claim it works and they see ufos. Maybe someone should try it while tripping.....

:lolwut:
Quote:

Cyrusthegreat said:
Its 2013 now!Glad the Mayan apocolype failed. Btw is Bula a Fijian word?(Some spell it as mbula).I have been to Fiji,Aotearoa(New Zealand)Cook Island(the natives are related to the New Zealand Maori). Bula shroomopotamus!

Yeah, it's fijian. I never knew anywhere spelled it as mbula, but I just looked it up & I think it depends on where you are in the world. Drinking some kava right now so mbula to you to! :cheers:

Quote:

bishlap said:further more, if there are any superiorly intelligent beings from other world's why would they care about humans?
If they were after our resources wouldn't it be logical to eradicate humans to maintain some purity?
so any aliens we encounter would be like the Jane Goodall's if the alien race watching a bunch of monkeys eat, fuck and fight.

They could have MANY reasons to care about life forms on other planets, especially us on Earth.
We are still fairly early on in the timeline of evolution. Imagine discovering a planet that has a species recently evolved to a species with a civilization, the creation of art & technology... It would be like watching evolution unfold and seeing how it happened in person as it happens.

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Jesus Cristo]
    #17909722 - 03/05/13 07:22 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Jesus Cristo said:

i tried to download this app, but it said it's not available in the U.S...do i have to upgrade iTunes?  how do i get this? i want it; i'm very curious about it...anybody have it or know how to get it?

Offlinejw2234
Astral Traveler
Male

Loc: Bay Area Flag
    #17915513 - 03/06/13 08:19 PM (11 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
They could have MANY reasons to care about life forms on other planets, especially us on Earth.
We are still fairly early on in the timeline of evolution. Imagine discovering a planet that has a species recently evolved to a species with a civilization, the creation of art & technology... It would be like watching evolution unfold and seeing how it happened in person as it happens.

Dude truth, you see very well. At that level of consciousness and awareness, and I'm talking about multidimensional awareness above the frequency of what we call linear time (which is actually an illusion itself as well, for time is really the shifting we do each instant-billions of times a second-from parallel reality to parallel reality perfectly), the level that I've experienced most of these beings visiting us existing on, again a higher dimensional perspective and awareness having gone through many many MANY incarnations, enlightened to the point where the being or beings were meeting have infinitely claimed their eternal power as creators of reality, reflections of the multitudinous ONE, SOOO deeply aligned and eternally accepting of everything and every perspective that IS, and most importantly eternally willing to be their TRUE SELF, their CORE, ALWAYS. They have come because they see us and know our future just as they know our past, they see our future in terms of energetic probabilities, i.e. what PROBABLY will happen, based on the energy we ARE and put out as creators NOW. NOW. They have come and are here because they know that deeply down in some of us, that even consciously, and I and I guess we are examples of this, that we want to meet these beings later down on the road when we can and WHEN WE ARE READY. THAT is the key to when we will meet them. Remember that they exist on a HIGHER dimensional perspective, are vibrating at a VERY high frequency, and that this is because they have for many many many eons been willing to be their true selves, TO BE. We haven't had that experience for awhile, and thus even though we are coming out of this illusion of density, we don't need the ILLUSION of density anymore and now can serve as light beings, clear light beings, reflections of the eternal void, of all that is, aligned, centered in love as love is the center of all things, as LIGHT. Unity, freedom, love, bliss, joy, happiness, again ALL UNENDING. Unity is neverending because it never even began in teh first place. Being came before the idea of time and thus exists beyond any conception of an end or a beginning. AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE. BE IT.

The highest calling that I see from this perspective as an explorer of life is seeing and experiencing meeting the multitudinous forms of creation centered in love and light wholly, eternally, perfectly. Seeing how creation evolves from many perspectives, coming into real contact with the ways in which creation incarnates and densifies and turns into light again. And that is the center that these higher dimensional extraterrestrial explorers come from, are, and forever will be! They live AS UNENDING EXPERIENCE AND BLISS AND JOY, HAPPINESS, CENTEREDNESS.... ALL OF IT.

These beings are deeply with us right now on all levels, assisting us perfectly in EXACTLY the way we need. Call them, call the intergalactic federation of light with thought-really empty light communication that travels faster than the speed of light. Yes this is how fast thought travels. And the response probably won't be their landing immediately after as we can see (although this is one of the possibilities that can exist and exists on some level!), it could be many things. Let the energy that they have sent you when they chose to come to and through you right now. It is light energy and can only interact with your consciousness on a physical level if you allow it and call for it, surrendering to it, all of it and thus ALL OF YOU.

Those are some tips I have learned, and I'm very willing to add more, because this experience is always present, they are alllllllways with us NOW, working with us on a higher dimensional level in any and every way they can, and in every way you have agreed to AND AGREE TO NOW. Agree to all of the communication, all of the openness that you need to consciously telempathically communicate with them and your higher self (telempathy = telepathy but with charged empathic EMOTION not instead of thought, but INCLUDING thought; at a higher level this is more efficient to communicate psychically with! do you get it? Instead of sending thoughts which are descriptions and expressions of the state of being that you are now, the STATE of being that you are communicates with that which they are.

Trust me, they have unbelievably evolved psychic capabilities that are active and consciously experienced always. They are totally unified with ALL OF THEIR CIVILIZATION NOW. A lot of these groups and I want to say most of them have evolved to consciously communicate with eachother with telempathy, which is infinitely more efficient than physical acoustic talking. I've experienced a lot of this with spirits on this earth plane, or around it rather, and with extraterrestrial beings. I'm ready for contact on a physical level, are you? You will experience more readiness if you are willing to take this energy in, breathe it through you, and especially, this is the MOST important part, if you are willing to be your CORE, your HIGHEST SELF, your TRUE SELF and all that that self experiences, believes, and defines reality to be and your relationship with all that is. Know that to "get there" you must recognize that all vibrations that you can be ARE NOW!!! And that you have infinite freedom NOW to be what you PREFER. I prefer to be the highest self in all that I do, and that is serving me perfectly, literally making synchronicity the reality that I experience in each moment, RIGHT NOW. And this synchronicity is the universes, the reflections, the illusionary substrate of physical and higher dimensional reality, really a reflection of YOUR STATE OF BEING on ALL LEVELS, TELLING YOU that everything is ONE, that everything is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. ALL THAT IS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW!!!!

Be peace
Be love
BE FREE

How?

BE

Namaste!

--------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there is nothing to fear with this chemical besides astonishing realization that everything IS indeed 1 entity

Questions

OfflineShroomey Toons
Shh I farted
Male

Loc: Planet Earf
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: jw2234]
    #17921132 - 03/07/13 07:52 PM (11 years, 23 days ago)

Crazy I started a thread about this today without knowing about this one. Cool stuff. Here is my contribution from that thread.

Being watched while tripping.

The last time I tripped on mushrooms I danced by myself for like an hour straight, then started drawing. After I drew, I wrote a note to myself with black crayon. The note basically said to make sure to hug my children.

Well as I was writing this, I felt like some entity or spirit was watching me. Like the dancing and drawing weren't enough to peak it's interest but when I was writing it felt like it was metaphorically leaning over my shoulder like 'hmm now this seems entertaining'. The presence didn't feel divine. It actually felt like an alien, in that it was genuinely interested in what I was doing. Like an open-minded tourist would watch someone in a enviroment that is foreign to it. I looked over to where I thought it was watching me from but if course there was nothing there. I know this magic was created by the mushrooms but it felt so real.

--------------------

Offlineziggity
Stranger
Male

Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Shroomey Toons]
    #18585882 - 07/20/13 05:03 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

You people do realize that HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS (us) were genetically modified apes created by the Annunaki for the sole purpose of us being a "primitive worker" for them... The reason our species is even called "Homo Sapien Sapien" is because of the fact that we are a modification of the original Homo Sapien in regard to the fact that the first homo sapien wasn't allowed to reproduce because it wasn't given the sexual reproductive system. The story of Noah's ark is true in the regard that the earth DID flood completely about 10,000-20,000 years ago in which how do you think life all of a sudden came back? It's due to the fact that one of the Annunaki called Ea/Enki created man and didn't want to see it perish so he told the first "Adama" that it was going to happen and instructed "Adama" to create a submersible ship and harbor every and all life possible on that ship. So my conclusion is this: For mushroom spores to be reintroduced to the earth after the flood, it would've had to been the Annunaki who brought the spores back down to earth from their home planet. So yes, a substance such as Psilocybe cubensis affecting our electromagnet wavelengths inside of our neurons would be obvious Annunaki contact.

Go read The Earth Chronicles (1-7) by Zecharia Sitchin and everything will be explained there.....

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: ziggity]
    #18585935 - 07/20/13 05:12 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ziggity said:
You people do realize that HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS (us) were genetically modified apes created by the Annunaki for the sole purpose of us being a "primitive worker" for them... The reason our species is even called "Homo Sapien Sapien" is because of the fact that we are a modification of the original Homo Sapien in regard to the fact that the first homo sapien wasn't allowed to reproduce because it wasn't given the sexual reproductive system. The story of Noah's ark is true in the regard that the earth DID flood completely about 10,000-20,000 years ago in which how do you think life all of a sudden came back? It's due to the fact that one of the Annunaki called Ea/Enki created man and didn't want to see it perish so he told the first "Adama" that it was going to happen and instructed "Adama" to create a submersible ship and harbor every and all life possible on that ship. So my conclusion is this: For mushroom spores to be reintroduced to the earth after the flood, it would've had to been the Annunaki who brought the spores back down to earth from their home planet. So yes, a substance such as Psilocybe cubensis affecting our electromagnet wavelengths inside of our neurons would be obvious Annunaki contact.

Go read The Earth Chronicles (1-7) by Zecharia Sitchin and everything will be explained there.....

lol!

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #18586062 - 07/20/13 05:40 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

No aliens...just the oversoul which resembles a flying disc. McKenna calls it "The transcendental object at the end of time"

the flying disc, or 'hyperdimensional object' IS the mystery. We don't know if it truly makes up everything in the universe or if its just a hallucination.

We are so distant from our souls that we mistake them for aliens from another star system.

All that said...I will be the first to say ANYTHING is possible

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflinePsychotria
Acaciagrapher
 User Gallery

#18586119 - 07/20/13 05:55 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

YES, Wether it is dmt, lsd, shrooms, not in every trip but it is fair common i see alien alphabet but only 1 letter in each trip, and the letters are all different in every trip. Maybe it is a letter that defines your imagination, i really don't know but from my trips that's what i believe.

--------------------

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Members needed for Alien & Mushrooms study [Re: Psychotria]
    #18587108 - 07/20/13 09:08 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I would think the earth has too much radiation now a days. Thus preventing mass contact.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this is just a theory. Aliens would prob be more health conscience.

:shrug:

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order