Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >
OfflineVernus
Male User Gallery

Re: The NBA [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #16359670 - 06/10/12 05:16 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

Vernus said:
Heat vs OKC
this should be fucking epic !

I agree, I think OKC matches up better, but their youth might come back to haunt them in a Finals. We will soon see

its really hard to predict anything for this series !! thats how good itll be ! i cant wait.
hopefully we get a chip this year unlike last year choking

--------------------
:allah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOil Field Trash
Born to be banned...
Male

Re: The NBA [Re: Vernus]
    #16363557 - 06/10/12 10:07 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

All i can say is the Heat better be on their A game if they are gonna beat OKC in the NBA finals..
It might go 7 games but i seriously doubt the Heat can win the title.

I kinda glad to see new blood in the NBA Championship game:highfive:

--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

OfflineVernus
Male User Gallery

Re: The NBA [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #16371665 - 06/12/12 03:52 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

hey where is ThefakeSunra at  ?????????

im expecting him here any moment to come side with the OCK since he sided with all teams we played in the playoffs starting new york lol.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #16374781 - 06/13/12 03:46 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not siding for any of thsoe teams. I'm siding against the faggy Heat. Not 7 not 6 not 5 not 4 not 3 not 2 not even 1 - FUCK THE HEAT!

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineVernus
Male User Gallery

Re: The NBA [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16375999 - 06/13/12 12:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
I'm not siding for any of thsoe teams. I'm siding against the faggy Heat. Not 7 not 6 not 5 not 4 not 3 not 2 not even 1 - FUCK THE HEAT!

thats what i said .....
I love you haters :smile:
i enjoy seeing you guys hate us for some reason :datass:

--------------------

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #16377011 - 06/13/12 04:58 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Probably deep seeded with being bullied as a kid :tongue:

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #16387047 - 06/15/12 07:28 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'm passively rooting for the Heat, since the alternative isn't an option...I'm from Seattle. Pretty sure everyone here feels the same way. I love Durant, watched him as a rookie here in Seattle. I think Westbrook can be annoying as hell, but I have respect for his game, which is nasty as hell. And James Harden, what's not to like about the dude? Best sixth man in the game.

HOWEVER, too root for OKLA-FUCKING-HOMA, and that roving eyed pig fucker who came in here and uprooted my team, just can't do it. Those fans have had it wayyy too easy. They had our team hijacked outta here and brought to them, and almost instantly got to enjoy a successful basketball team. It hurts watching all those fans and their pristine arena sections of blue and white. I don't blame the fans, but I don't blame myself for having some serious bitterness towards the sight of it all.

I've never been a Heat fan, but I found myself yelling at the TV last night and praying that Lebron would make those freethows in the clutch. Honestly I think he gets way worse of a rep than he deserves anyway. He seems pretty damn humble these days, praises Durant and the Thunder. I think he just ultimately wants to compete and win a championship for once and for all. I can respect that.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The NBA [Re: Soularize]
    #16387235 - 06/15/12 08:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I can understand your dislike for the Thunder. Pretty much why I hate Miami. LeBron uprooted from Cleveland and moved down to Miami to join an "all-star," team essentially.

And I would hope he would say the right things in his interviews seeing as he has been in the league 9 years.

I think he is probably a dick in real life. I hate his body language. It always seems to negative and self-centered, imo.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#16388934 - 06/16/12 04:10 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Soularize said:
I'm passively rooting for the Heat, since the alternative isn't an option...I'm from Seattle. Pretty sure everyone here feels the same way. I love Durant, watched him as a rookie here in Seattle. I think Westbrook can be annoying as hell, but I have respect for his game, which is nasty as hell. And James Harden, what's not to like about the dude? Best sixth man in the game.

HOWEVER, too root for OKLA-FUCKING-HOMA, and that roving eyed pig fucker who came in here and uprooted my team, just can't do it. Those fans have had it wayyy too easy. They had our team hijacked outta here and brought to them, and almost instantly got to enjoy a successful basketball team. It hurts watching all those fans and their pristine arena sections of blue and white. I don't blame the fans, but I don't blame myself for having some serious bitterness towards the sight of it all.

I've never been a Heat fan, but I found myself yelling at the TV last night and praying that Lebron would make those freethows in the clutch. Honestly I think he gets way worse of a rep than he deserves anyway. He seems pretty damn humble these days, praises Durant and the Thunder. I think he just ultimately wants to compete and win a championship for once and for all. I can respect that.

Good post. Yeah, if that happened to one of my hometown teams I would be fucking crushed. And yeah, the OKC fans have had it too easy. Honestly, despite how vibrant they are, I don't think it's really that deeply sincere. I'm quaoting someone else here, this is from the Boys of Summer book, but here's the point: You like your team when they win, but you fall in love with them when they lose.

When you follow your team through a fucking decade of no playoffs, every year still with that kernel of hope, final to make the playoffs, only to be crsushed in the first or second round- when you finally get yours after all that- that's the fucking glory, man

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16388947 - 06/16/12 04:23 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Us Cowboy fans have been feeling that burn for far too long

This is our year though, from the worst secondary in the league to potentially the best.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#16389093 - 06/16/12 06:32 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

This is our year though, from the worst secondary in the league to potentially the best.

sheeeit

try being a Bills or a Vikings fan

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineOil Field Trash
Born to be banned...
Male

#16399962 - 06/18/12 07:16 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

sheeeit

I got that beat, try being an Oiler fan:sad:
If you count the Texans we have 50-60 years of never even being in a superbowl...

FUCK THE HEAT GO THUNDER:cheer:

--------------------
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..
"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."
RIP TOM:heart:

InvisiblePilz
Think of the Children!
Male
Re: The NBA [Re: Oil Field Trash]
    #16400038 - 06/18/12 07:25 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gairacita said:
Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

sheeeit

I got that beat, try being an Oiler fan:sad:
If you count the Texans we have 50-60 years of never even being in a superbowl...

FUCK THE HEAT GO THUNDER:cheer:

heat wont be making the trip back to okc, watch

fuck oklahomos, bunch of tornado bait white trash...

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The NBA [Re: Pilz]
    #16400356 - 06/18/12 08:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You are Pilze from Growery too right? Can you make a thread over there discussing your process on that monotub you just did

InvisiblePilz
Think of the Children!
Male
    #16401446 - 06/18/12 11:37 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
You are Pilze from Growery too right? Can you make a thread over there discussing your process on that monotub you just did

no sorry, i do some mono's every now and again but im not the same dude...pilz is german for mushroom, i fucked around with a a translator til i got something short and easy to spell because im uncreative at creating handles...

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #16401584 - 06/19/12 12:20 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I predict that okc comes out guns a blazin tomorrow. I think they pull out the win to tie the series...it's practically a must-win game for them, considering no team in the history of the 2-3-2 format has ever come back from being down 3-1. Miami could easily shut it down these next two games though. They've been in this situation before, and came up short, and they've still got a chip on their shoulder about it. That definitely counts in their favor, and gives them an edge against a young team. KD and Westbrook might be thirsty, but Miami is thirstier. And they smell blood right now.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16401614 - 06/19/12 12:35 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pilz said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

no sorry, i do some mono's every now and again but im not the same dude...pilz is german for mushroom, i fucked around with a a translator til i got something short and easy to spell because im uncreative at creating handles...

Ah alright, yeah guy over there has similar name and had an awesome monotub that had sick pinset, looked like he pulled 3-4oz off 1 flush

Quote:

Soularize said:
I predict that okc comes out guns a blazin tomorrow. I think they pull out the win to tie the series...it's practically a must-win game for them, considering no team in the history of the 2-3-2 format has ever come back from being down 3-1. Miami could easily shut it down these next two games though. They've been in this situation before, and came up short, and they've still got a chip on their shoulder about it. That definitely counts in their favor, and gives them an edge against a young team. KD and Westbrook might be thirsty, but Miami is thirstier. And they smell blood right now.

I agree it is a must-win game for OKC, and I think they will find a way to win. I think they win by 4+

InvisiblePilz
Think of the Children!
Male
    #16401642 - 06/19/12 12:44 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

Pilz said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

Ah alright, yeah guy over there has similar name and had an awesome monotub that had sick pinset, looked like he pulled 3-4oz off 1 flush

Quote:

Soularize said:

I agree it is a must-win game for OKC, and I think they will find a way to win. I think they win by 4+

if its a regular size mono then thats about average. i usually get a qp on my first flush (80% of the time), no matter what sub-species (eq, hautla, gt)...

I agree wish just about all that except i think miami will pull it out tomorrow, i know i have given OKC alot shit in this thread but they are a great very young team and are going to be a force in the next few years but i just feel its miamis year, like you said i feel they are thirstier after last seasons loss (and this years criticisms). OKC will have that next year if they dont win it this one...

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16401751 - 06/19/12 01:20 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I need to actually learn more about doing some bulk substrates and what not, ive only gone as far as spawning bird seed to coco coir. Then I just fruit it like that. Usually end up with 1-2oz per flush :thumbdown:

This is my first monotub that ive done in quite awhile so I am getting back in the swing of things

InvisiblePilz
Think of the Children!
Male
    #16401811 - 06/19/12 01:47 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
I need to actually learn more about doing some bulk substrates and what not, ive only gone as far as spawning bird seed to coco coir. Then I just fruit it like that. Usually end up with 1-2oz per flush :thumbdown:

This is my first monotub that ive done in quite awhile so I am getting back in the swing of things

thats what i use, wbs, eco earth coir and small amounts of gypsum (all cheap and easy to find) and i typically only grow MS, i like the variety. its kinda cool seeing how your method evolves, you improve the way you do things little by little over time and your yields will continually get larger. what i have done in the last year that has helped alot was allowing a little more gas exchange during colonization. now usually only takes a week to get 100% and then i give it 2-3 more days, it seems to give me a little more life before contams catch up later on and gives me a bigger first flush. as simple as it sounds, mixing the spawn and sub very very well helps tremendously (i use to rush it a bit because of the fear of contams but its much more important to mix it well). i usually use 7 quarts of spawn instead of 6. I also give it a ton of fae,  tons of misting (but make sure no water pools) and very loose polyfil during fruiting (and even a bit loose on my jars). good luck :mushroom2::crazy2:

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract