Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineShpongle1
Male

Loc: Above The Clouds Flag
How often do you want to bust someone in the face? : D
    #15416736 - 11/24/11 09:27 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Lately I've been feeling real tense a lot, which is unusual for me.  I'm pretty easy going but lately I'm feelin a lot of rage and frustration and not sure why.  How often do you guys feel like you just wanna give someone a good crack over the back of the head? 

For instance, last night everyone was out at the bars and I saw this kid I never liked.  You know the dude, like 29 but only hangs out with dumb 18-20 year old girls because they are the only chicks foolish enough to persuaded into thinking there's anything cool about him.  Long story short, he ended up making some wise ass comments, as a motherfucker of this type will do, and I couldn't help but seriously want to grab one of the empty beer bottles laying around and bust this cat over the dome with it.  I would never do anything like that unless some serious shit jumped off but nonetheless I was not happy to legitimately feel that desire. 

Driving is the worst.  Lately I've been having to make long distance drives on a tight schedule which I truly believe is the root of this shift.  I can't handle horrible drivers.  I literally take it as a threat on my life when people pull bullshit behind the wheel and it drives me nuts.

How often do you guys feel like you want to just tweak on somebody?  Is there something wrong with me right now or is this just an increase in testosterone or somehow related to seasonal affective disorder or something? 

Maybe I just need to get back into the

:bobmarley:

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: How often do you want to bust someone in the face? : D [Re: Shpongle1]
    #15416750 - 11/24/11 09:31 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

With every girl I meet at one time or another I wonder if they suck cock well and if they might like me busting in their face.

:shrug:

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Invisiblemrckb
Bob Sacamano
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Flag
Re: How often do you want to bust someone in the face? : D [Re: XUL]
    #15416760 - 11/24/11 09:35 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Quote:

With every girl I meet at one time or another I wonder if they suck cock well and if they might like me busting in their face.

:shrug:

I was about to make a joke about the similarity between violence and ejaculation

but you beat me to it.

*beat  :urinate: 

:loldongs:

OfflineherbalMedz
Who?

Loc: Where?
    #15416761 - 11/24/11 09:35 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

How often do you guys feel like you want to just tweak on somebody?  Is there something wrong with me right now or is this just an increase in testosterone or somehow related to seasonal affective disorder or something?

all the fucking time. i want to fucking stab/punch most people (65-70%) i come into contact with. :crazy:

and yeah im guessing its a seasonal thing. i get it to. im happy as fuck all sumer then winter comes and im ready to tweak on someone at the drop of a hat.

especially stupid fucking females who dont have a single braincell in their whole fucking head. and people who are ignorant who talk bad about psychs, but drink alcohol and take pills cuz its legal/prescribed. i especially want to kill those people.

Edited by herbalMedz (11/24/11 09:40 AM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#15416762 - 11/24/11 09:35 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, at first glance I read the title of the OP as "How often do you want to a bust a nut in someone's face?" :lol:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#15416780 - 11/24/11 09:40 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shpongle1 said:
Lately I've been feeling real tense a lot, which is unusual for me.  I'm pretty easy going but lately I'm feelin a lot of rage and frustration and not sure why.  How often do you guys feel like you just wanna give someone a good crack over the back of the head? 

For instance, last night everyone was out at the bars and I saw this kid I never liked.  You know the dude, like 29 but only hangs out with dumb 18-20 year old girls because they are the only chicks foolish enough to persuaded into thinking there's anything cool about him.  Long story short, he ended up making some wise ass comments, as a motherfucker of this type will do, and I couldn't help but seriously want to grab one of the empty beer bottles laying around and bust this cat over the dome with it.  I would never do anything like that unless some serious shit jumped off but nonetheless I was not happy to legitimately feel that desire. 

Driving is the worst.  Lately I've been having to make long distance drives on a tight schedule which I truly believe is the root of this shift.  I can't handle horrible drivers.  I literally take it as a threat on my life when people pull bullshit behind the wheel and it drives me nuts.

Maybe I just need to get back into the

:bobmarley:

I felt like you did before. Rage. It comes and goes.

About the guy at the bar... If you want to start shit with him then dont crack him in the head with a bottle. Thats like serious assault and also a cheap shot.. Take him outside, face eachother, and let the MMA begin. Thats how a real man does it. A fair fist fight with no cheap shots.

My buddy also has road rage. I went to NYC with him. I let him drive for a while when we were around NewArk area and his roadrage got so bad that I told him to take a damn chill pill and pull over. I drove in NYC without any anger. Dont let it get to you. Its not worth getting worked up about. You cant change it anyway.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineherbalMedz
Who?

#15416784 - 11/24/11 09:41 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Thats like serious assault and also a cheap shot.. Take him outside, face eachother, and let the MMA begin. Thats how a real man does it. A fair fist fight with no cheap shots.

make sure to take your shirt off. and if you have long hair you better tie that shit up. then lets the fists blood and teeth fucking fly!

and if you win, you better take a nice long fucking piss on him while hes down. just make sure he doesnt get back up and grab your wiener. :wink:

Edited by herbalMedz (11/24/11 09:43 AM)

OfflineShpongle1
Male

#15416791 - 11/24/11 09:43 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe this urge to bust people in the face is somehow related to the fact that my girl doesn't like semen on her face?  I will unload in her grill next time and see if I settle down...  :shrug:

Quote:

XUL said:

I felt like you did before. Rage. It comes and goes.

About the guy at the bar... If you want to start shit with him then dont crack him in the head with a bottle. Thats like serious assault and also a cheap shot.. Take him outside, face eachother, and let the MMA begin. Thats how a real man does it. A fair fist fight with no cheap shots.

My buddy also has road rage. I went to NYC with him. I let him drive for a while when we were around NewArk area and his roadrage got so bad that I told him to take a damn chill pill and pull over. I drove in NYC without any anger. Dont let it get to you. Its not worth getting worked up about. You cant change it anyway.

Good advice.  And yeah man, I definitely wouldn't hit him with a bottle, it's just what I felt like I seriously wanted to do which I thought was weird.  This isn't a dude I plan on or hope to ever see again but if I do there's a really good chance I'm going to end up with my hands around his throat, no kidding.

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: How often do you want to bust someone in the face? : D [Re: herbalMedz]
    #15416796 - 11/24/11 09:44 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

herbalMedz said:
Quote:

Thats like serious assault and also a cheap shot.. Take him outside, face eachother, and let the MMA begin. Thats how a real man does it. A fair fist fight with no cheap shots.

make sure to take your shirt off. and if you have long hair you better tie that shit up. then lets the fists blood and teeth fucking fly!

I once challenged an ox of a rugby player to a fight.

We faced eachother and I put my dukes up. He ran full speed at me and hit me so fucking hard I flew over his back and landed on my neck.

It wasnt a rage fight though. We were just fighting for fun. But damn did that suck...

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineShpongle1
Male

#15416802 - 11/24/11 09:46 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Quote:

herbalMedz said:
Quote:

We faced eachother and I put my dukes up. He ran full speed at me and hit me so fucking hard I flew over his back and landed on my neck.

It wasnt a rage fight though. We were just fighting for fun. But damn did that suck...

Next time just fuckin

--------------------

Invisibleshrooms n things
IRL im a troll
Male User Gallery

#15416810 - 11/24/11 09:49 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

a man HAS to bust someone in the face from time to time :tongue2:

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
Can you feel the heat, brother?
 User Gallery

#15416817 - 11/24/11 09:50 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I've been feeling the same way lately, seemingly without any significant change in terms of diet/exercise/physiology, and it had me wondering the same thing. .

Usually, I'm pretty laid back.  Usually, I'm content with the snide comments I make in my own head, but lately, I've been wanting to just slap some people. Thank god, I haven't yet.

I got in a debate in the pub yesterday, and went way out of line.  I laid on the horn in my car just a couple days ago because someone took a turn slower than I thought they should have. I said some pretty nasty stuff to a guy hitting on my significant other last weekend at the bar.  Namely, the guy was an OLD friend of mine, and clearly, wasn't hitting on her.

So far, my theory is that its the winter approaching.  Less sun-light and temp= less vitamin D (or was it E?) Less time to get stuff done = I feel more pressured to get everything done = poopy, poopy diaper that I can't seem to get changed. 

Not sure what to tell you.  I could be totally wrong, and its coincidental that we're starting to feel this way at the same time.  I've found little recourse thus far, other than just doing MORE of what I usually do.  Its sortof working? :shrug:

I think migratory birds maybe have the right idea though.

--------------------

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#15416826 - 11/24/11 09:53 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shpongle1 said:
Quote:

XUL said:
Quote:

herbalMedz said:
Quote:

Next time just fuckin

hahaha. Not a bad idea.

I was never a great fighter anyway. I like the art of it but I was never that good.

I practiced  in an MMA club for 1 year and I got my ass handed to me on a regular basis. Everybody there was bigger than me and the coaches didnt care. At the end of practice they would gather us in a circle and say 'You and You', 'Fight!' It wouldnt even matter how big the person was, it was still happening. I remember once time he put me in with a 240 pounds basketball player made up of solid muscle. He kicked me in the leg like twice and I was done. hahaha

But what was cool is that at the end of the year a new batch of fresh guys came to join. At the end of the practice he put me in with a fresh guy and I fucking destroyed him. The guy had the ability and was connecting but I was hardened by then. He got in plenty of kicks on me and I remember his look. It kinda looked like he wondered why I wasnt stopping.

Eventually I gave him a really hard blow to his left oblique and he fell to the ground and called it quits. I felt good about that.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Re: How often do you want to bust someone in the face? : D [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15416835 - 11/24/11 09:56 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

RenzoSupreme said:
So far, my theory is that its the winter approaching.  Less sun-light and temp= less vitamin D (or was it E?)

I agree man!  I fucking hate that it get this "seasonal affective disorder" or whatever they call it.  S.A.D.  How fucking pathetic... :lol:

--------------------

OfflineherbalMedz
Who?

#15416838 - 11/24/11 09:57 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i once faced to faced this one dude who was like 3-4 years older than me right in the street outside my coke dealers house over him trying to scam me for 100$ worht of crack. (i was trying to buy 100$ worth and he gave me like 10$ worth) so the next day i get my dealer "t" so call him up and say he just got some new white in, so the dude comes over to buy some and i sold him a bag of baking soda right to his face and was like "you just got robbed, and you still owe 30$ now get the fuck out!" and "t" whos house it was and who was much older and bigger than both of us backed me up and was like "get the fuck outta my house before i throw you down the stairs" so he got scared and left talking shit the whole way...saying he would get me back blah, blah ,blah

so i called his ass out on the phone and said, meet me down the street from "t's" house and ill fucking fight you right now, one on one. so he agrees and shows up not to long after and comes to the door talking shit and i say "lets tak this outside and away from "t;s" house" ("t" sold crack/coke and i wasnt trying to get the cops called to his house)

so we walk a block down the street talking shit back and fourth, then out of nowhere he sucker punches me in the side of the head and from there we started WAILING on eachother like a boxing match, he landed a few punches to the side of my head and my hear and i straight clocked him in his face so fucking hard quite a few times, which made him back up and take his shirt off, then he decides to come at me like a footballplayer and tackle me, but he didnt knock me over and he just put himself right into a headlock and i chocked his ass out and put a knife to his face and said "now look, unless you want a car acrost your face for the rest of your fucking life, i suggest you walk away now" and he throws his arms up in the air and goes "ok, im done, im done!", but it took me a second to let go and i was digging the knife into his cheek, not slicing, but pushing it down real hard and my friend that was there watching to make sure it was a fair fight was all "DUDE! STOP! DUDE! YOUR GONNA FUCKING GET ARRESTED, DUDE CHILL!.." so i finally fucking let go and watched the kid walk home in shame with no shirt on. imediately after i ditched the knife in a random garbage can outsie someones house and took off across town for a few days.

this was when i lived in the city. took place right in an inner city neighborhood with probably 100's of witnesses. no cops were called and that was that. we settled it right there in the street.

oh and, i was cracked outta my fucking head durrin the whole fight and so was he, so it was pretty nasty and wild fight that lasted quite awhile.

Edited by herbalMedz (11/24/11 09:59 AM)

Invisibleshrooms n things
IRL im a troll
Male User Gallery

#15416874 - 11/24/11 10:11 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yerp, i seen dem crack head fights be'fo. sho can get ugly.

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
 User Gallery

Re: How often do you want to bust someone in the face? : D [Re: shrooms n things]
    #15416891 - 11/24/11 10:15 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

shrooms n things said:

:lolsy:

--------------------

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: How often do you want to bust someone in the face? : D [Re: RenzoSupreme]
    #15416895 - 11/24/11 10:16 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

RenzoSupreme said:
Quote:

shrooms n things said:

:lolsy:

Its a crazy story. Reminds me of watching cops.

Where was the inner city neighborhood at? Which one which city?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineherbalMedz
Who?

#15416921 - 11/24/11 10:23 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

woops.. :lolsy: and the typos make it even funnier...

Quote:

i chocked his ass out and put a knife to his face and said "now look, unless you want a car acrost your face for the rest of your fucking life, i suggest you walk away now"

:shoosh:

Quote:

:cop:

:trollhide:

concord, NH (its not a big city, but a city none the less, has that east coast city atmosphere going on sorta like boston, MA only its smaller and def not as crazy.) its the capitol of NH where the mens prison is. and the psych ward.

sorry, im just starting to have a little fun cuz i snorted some 2c-i..:lol:

in all seriousness though, that story is 100% true.

and the only reason i was on coke/crack durring that period of my life was because my heroin supply got busted and i couldnt score for like months and i jsut spent all my cash on shooting coke and smoking crack while i was waiting for the dope to come back. it lased about 2-3 months and then i ended up leaving NH and getting away from dope. even though i still want it everyday, i moved specifically for the sake of getting of drugs. and while im not off of drugs and probably wont ever be, im at least a "little" bit better than i was durring the times of that story. i feel comfortable sharing it becausse that was like 5 years ago.

PS-  :hillbilly:

Edited by herbalMedz (11/24/11 10:42 AM)

InvisibleRenzoSupreme
 User Gallery

#15417150 - 11/24/11 11:35 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

herbalMedz said:
woops.. :lolsy: and the typos make it even funnier...

Quote:

i chocked his ass out and put a knife to his face and said "now look, unless you want a car acrost your face for the rest of your fucking life, i suggest you walk away now"

:shoosh:

Quote:

:cop:

:trollhide:

concord, NH (its not a big city, but a city none the less, has that east coast city atmosphere going on sorta like boston, MA only its smaller and def not as crazy.) its the capitol of NH where the mens prison is. and the psych ward.

sorry, im just starting to have a little fun cuz i snorted some 2c-i..:lol:

in all seriousness though, that story is 100% true.

and the only reason i was on coke/crack durring that period of my life was because my heroin supply got busted and i couldnt score for like months and i jsut spent all my cash on shooting coke and smoking crack while i was waiting for the dope to come back. it lased about 2-3 months and then i ended up leaving NH and getting away from dope. even though i still want it everyday, i moved specifically for the sake of getting of drugs. and while im not off of drugs and probably wont ever be, im at least a "little" bit better than i was durring the times of that story. i feel comfortable sharing it becausse that was like 5 years ago.

PS-  :hillbilly:

eh! :mel:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds