Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDug a Sprogie
eeeeee
Male

Loc: California
Timespace
    #15405902 - 11/22/11 12:09 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Let me start by saying noone could make this shit up, and Im not schizo but you can obviously suggest it if you wish?

So I grew up with people in a suburban town who seemed normal. But one day I went to hangout with one of my old friends from there and spent the night drinking with him and his gf. So my friend starts saying that he had a friend who was a compulsive liar and made it sound really weird and the conversation started getting weird as if he was seeing if I would believe him about supernatural stuff. Long story short, he taught me how to do the thing that terrence mckenna talks about with the "self dribbling balls" who try to teach you how to create objects with language. I started by lying about random stuff with conviction and suddenly just the vibe shifted and I wondered how. By then I somehow came to the conclusion that my friend was an alien shapeshifter and wanted to teach me stuff while still keeping it a secret.

So at this point it was purely the vibe that changed with audible language and it wasnt dramatic at all. But then one day I decided to try it with writing stuff down and the vibe changed even more than audible language because the words would sort of pop off the page and keep going into the atmosphere. So everything was cool and I would put out good vibes and stuff, no big deal.

Well, about 5 months ago I decided to try to do something major with this power so I wrote down, "spacetime will open up into timespace" Thats when my life completely changed. I see and hear a reality overlapping space time where I can control what people say from a distance. This has become a problem because I dont know how to stop it. I tried writing down things that would close this flip dimension but nothing has worked. all I hear people say when I dont control it is shut the fuck up and what is going on. When I'm up close the most that will happen is I will read peoples lips and they will say things out of the norm, acknowledging me out of nowhere.

Its now gotten to the point that I will hear people from extremely far away yelling and when I turn on a fan or the tv or whatever, the sound seems to go beyond solid matter laws. The sound wil transfer so smoothly from the person talking/yelling to the tv that no distinction could be made as to when exactly the shift took place. I have watched videos and read stuff on timespace but not enough information to figure out what to do to solve this problem. I know this is real and Im not schizo because I dont have any symptoms in my mind and am completely sane. please give some advice or help. Much appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Timespace [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #15405944 - 11/22/11 12:22 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

let it go, its the only way.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Timespace [Re: zZZz]
    #15405955 - 11/22/11 12:25 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

if it was lying that started this could it not be reversed by the truth?

--------------------

InvisibleDug a Sprogie
eeeeee
Male

#15405985 - 11/22/11 12:40 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
let it go, its the only way.

This problem is ruining my quality of life, but I guess I could live with it.

Quote:

zZZz said:
if it was lying that started this could it not be reversed by the truth?

The lie becomes the truth with the power to use language to form vibes, objects and do things like what I did. Language doesnt know the difference between a lie and the truth when you get to this point I guess. I will take that idea into consideration tho.

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

Re: Timespace [Re: Dug a Sprogie] * 3
    #15405990 - 11/22/11 12:45 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dug a Sprogie said:
Let me start by saying noone could make this shit up, and Im not schizo but you can obviously suggest it if you wish?

So I grew up with people in a suburban town who seemed normal. But one day I went to hangout with one of my old friends from there and spent the night drinking with him and his gf. So my friend starts saying that he had a friend who was a compulsive liar and made it sound really weird and the conversation started getting weird as if he was seeing if I would believe him about supernatural stuff. Long story short, he taught me how to do the thing that terrence mckenna talks about with the "self dribbling balls" who try to teach you how to create objects with language. I started by lying about random stuff with conviction and suddenly just the vibe shifted and I wondered how. By then I somehow came to the conclusion that my friend was an alien shapeshifter and wanted to teach me stuff while still keeping it a secret.

So at this point it was purely the vibe that changed with audible language and it wasnt dramatic at all. But then one day I decided to try it with writing stuff down and the vibe changed even more than audible language because the words would sort of pop off the page and keep going into the atmosphere. So everything was cool and I would put out good vibes and stuff, no big deal.

Well, about 5 months ago I decided to try to do something major with this power so I wrote down, "spacetime will open up into timespace" Thats when my life completely changed. I see and hear a reality overlapping space time where I can control what people say from a distance. This has become a problem because I dont know how to stop it. I tried writing down things that would close this flip dimension but nothing has worked. all I hear people say when I dont control it is shut the fuck up and what is going on. When I'm up close the most that will happen is I will read peoples lips and they will say things out of the norm, acknowledging me out of nowhere.

Its now gotten to the point that I will hear people from extremely far away yelling and when I turn on a fan or the tv or whatever, the sound seems to go beyond solid matter laws. The sound wil transfer so smoothly from the person talking/yelling to the tv that no distinction could be made as to when exactly the shift took place. I have watched videos and read stuff on timespace but not enough information to figure out what to do to solve this problem. I know this is real and Im not schizo because I dont have any symptoms in my mind and am completely sane. please give some advice or help. Much appreciated.

And yet, you can't stop me from doing this.

--------------------

wat man rly

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#15406020 - 11/22/11 01:03 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

thats interesting stuff, kind of confusing, but i understand most of what you are saying.

when i said "truth" i meant a more intimate type of truth, more inward, less outward. something not made up to become true, but more like something you know for a fact, the raw truth. for example find the truths about yourself, how you really feel, who you truly are, etc, and say them out loud. i say this because sometimes thinking them isn't enough. i really don't have a authentic solution because i have never been through anything like this, but i am well aware that anything to do with lying can never be a good thing.

--------------------

Invisiblevenetianblinds
cabbage

Loc: Flag
    #15406059 - 11/22/11 01:21 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yr either crazy or a shaman or both buddy

--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Timespace [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #15406061 - 11/22/11 01:21 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I don't really know what you're talking about man if you think your friend is an alien shapeshifter who gives you secrets then I think there's a good chance you're experiencing schizofrenia lol

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Offlineeltonjohn
Funkpianist

Loc: Music
    #15406091 - 11/22/11 01:32 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ok so you did some sort of ritual/experiment with language and this happened?
When and how was the distinction made and confirmed that your life has changed, was it gradual, immediate ?

So this mysterious friend of yours taught you this one day ? Did he say he was going to teach you it? Or did you just assume he teached you it ?

Explain exactly what is going on with the voices ?

This is interesting but we need more information and story to understand.

--------------------
:scarybeat:

My music

Invisiblevenetianblinds
cabbage

Re: Timespace [Re: eltonjohn]
    #15406106 - 11/22/11 01:39 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

all day while i was wroking today, i was thinking about the extent to which language can actually describe things. i mean, obviously no one can really say what they think of existance without dropping into some myth they learned as a child, but say one was to describe a chair, you can never really SAY what it is

--------------------

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: Timespace [Re: venetianblinds]
    #15406118 - 11/22/11 01:43 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

venetianblinds said:
all day while i was wroking today, i was thinking about the extent to which language can actually describe things. i mean, obviously no one can really say what they think of existance without dropping into some myth they learned as a child, but say one was to describe a chair, you can never really SAY what it is

yeah one of my teachers in high school said words are lies because like.... "that's not a chair" it's a chair but it's not the ssound coming out of your mouth

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisibleDug a Sprogie
eeeeee
Male

Re: Timespace [Re: Sheekle]
    #15406185 - 11/22/11 02:06 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

The ritual aspect of it is when you start lying or doing something supernatural with language you get on a roll where you cant stop or the roll will start over and the power of the words will not be as strong. The longer you do it at one time consecutively the more powerful it is. It was not an experiment, the guy just talked in plain english and described what many people I think wouldnt be able to describe in words. Expectation and belief is key. If you dont think its going to work, it wont but thats not the only requirement. As soon as I realized the morning after that all this happened thats when my life changed.

The night that he gave me these powers somehow he used sleep deprivation and some strange magic, chakra powers, i dont know... that made me sweat this strange odor and its never happened since then. He told me before it happened that I would wake up in the middle of the night and see a spider engulfing my entire vision, probably some shamanism stuff from what ive read about it. I had this feeling like I was being watched and people were doing magic on me from every direction literally, like the universe looking at me. The vibe of the whole street was the same as the feeling I had objectively so I knew this was for real. He told me to start with thoughts, then words then I made the decision to write things down this way.

You guys asking questions is prob the best way because there is so much info about this I've discovered in the past 5 months that there is no way I could remember to tell you 100% of it.

The voices are the worst part. I cant stop my mind from controlling what other people say. The frequency and everything about this sound tells me that it is actually from timespace. There seems to be some kind of balance of spacetime and timespace such as dopamine and serotonin and I threw the balance off with way too much timespace.

Ive had people say they hear the same voices around me but didnt say anything because they wouldve seemed crazy and Ive had people say they dont hear anything at all and the same goes for asking people about how I controlled what they were saying but a little differently. In reality I guess I partially influence what they have to say so slightly that they just pass it off as their mind playing tricks on them until I told them about this. Then they just walk away because they cant handle the idea that some average person is capable of this and I dont blame them.

The issue of spacetime and timespace overlapping and how the particles behave and everything is extremely complicated but it boils down to the fact that whatever I'm thinking, other people say it. And if I dont pay attention they say things from my mind, their mind and some other stuff mixed together and they say horrible things so I just keep it under control.

The event of me writing down the phrase that opened this metaphorical door happened at a friends house and people started acting weird after I wrote it so I think they felt the impact it had on our environment also. My memory of this event is muddy because so much happened and the act of opening timespace takes an enormous toll on your mind.

I dont know what other info you want or need or whatever but Im more than willing to answer because hearing your thoughts voiced out loudly 24/7 everyday is extremely depressing and even though Im completely sane, it still makes me feel crazy.

Any information on timespace would be awesome because all I get from searching is spacetime. Apparently in timespace, time is 3 dimensional and space is one dimensional. The only person who I've heard talk about timespace is David Wilcock on 2012.

Quote:

Sheekle said:
Yeah I don't really know what you're talking about man if you think your friend is an alien shapeshifter who gives you secrets then I think there's a good chance you're experiencing schizofrenia lol

There are millions of people who believe reptilian shapeshifters and greys with the same abilities are on earth right now and in our government. Its being talked about everywhere and even on this site. But thanks for the sanity humor  :vibin:

Edited by Dug a Sprogie (11/22/11 02:08 AM)

Invisiblevenetianblinds
cabbage

#15406197 - 11/22/11 02:15 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i feel like i know what youre talking about with the thoughts thing, but i think of it in a different way and it might not even apply, but ive felt it before. i dont even know what i mean by that, i just feel it. especially when you mention particle physics, it does, hehe indeed get complicated, bell's theorem and all that

and uh...

well i wouldnt say that saying a chair is a chair is incorrect because its just a sound, its incorrect because whatever you say is just not what the thing is, i mean a chair is there and you can see it, but you hear the sound of saying what a chair is, thats enough even though thats not what i meant to say at all

o man im so oncoherent right now

i mean simply that if x=what there is and Y=what you say, x does not equal y, so the two are totally different, then again, the eh flow of everything feels like evereything is the SAME flow so realy its a contradiction, and a beautiful one at that, in my eyes.

my very confused and loving and incredibly nearsighted eyes

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#15408693 - 11/22/11 03:30 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

do you want to get rid of it or are you trying to go deeper?

i don't know if this will make any sense, but i see your situation as if you are walking backwards. as if you are experience the opposite of everything. for example the opposite of up, the opposite of forward, love, light, happiness, the opposite of clarity, etc. i am reminded of some of the practices of "heyokas", which consist of doing the opposite of everything. for example when they say no they actually mean yes and when they say yes they actually mean no. these practices remind of some of the things you are saying. you should look them up it might help you a little.

aside from all this, if you truthfully and wholeheartedly want a cure for yourself, i tell you don't be afraid to ask for help. im not talking about asking someone, but more like something. god, existence, life, the great spirit, jesus christ, wutever. i know it probably sounds like a cliche to most but i am serious when i say it. pour your heart out to the universe, like a child humbly asking his father for help, let your situation known.

--------------------

OfflineIdiot
I Am Moron!
Male User Gallery

Loc: 41.90231, 12.45390 Flag
    #15409305 - 11/22/11 05:18 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm interested in what you wrote down.  If you don't mind would you throw it, in it's entirety, in this thread?

Humans have an entire set of nonverbal communication methods that are real.  Such as gestures and touch (Haptic communication), by body language or posture, by facial expression and eye contact, all of which has rich deep meaning that is hard to communicate verbally.  Also if you're having a conversation and someone says something you're thinking you may have just stumbled upon something the both of you agree on rather than some telepathic communication.

I find it hard to believe that this "timespace" thing is anything other than a misunderstanding.  I would like you to experiment on me with this stuff as I've never experienced anything supernatural, but I have a feeling this can't be used over the internet.

Also, if you can link to any of the information you've found on this that would be cool.

--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Timespace [Re: Idiot] * 4
    #15409335 - 11/22/11 05:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Your losing your mind man. You hear voices, belive you can control others thoughts, and are getting heavy into the spritual side of things. all signs and symptoms of schizophernia.

OfflineKingEmblem
Cannaisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA
    #15409351 - 11/22/11 05:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dug a Sprogie said:
There are millions of people who believe reptilian shapeshifters and greys with the same abilities are on earth right now and in our government. Its being talked about everywhere and even on this site. But thanks for the sanity humor  :vibin:

:doublefacepalm:

--------------------

triptych

InvisibleDug a Sprogie
eeeeee
Male

Re: Timespace [Re: KingEmblem]
    #15409434 - 11/22/11 05:44 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ive thrown away and burned 2 half full books of stuff ive written down including the original that opened timespace because I needed to stop the words from effecting me anymore so Im afraid I cant tell you what I've written.

And this isnt experiencing the opposite of everything at all, I can tell you that. Also, all the timespace info I've gotten is from this.

Start it at 16:35

OfflineIdiot
I Am Moron!
Male User Gallery

Loc: 41.90231, 12.45390 Flag
    #15409582 - 11/22/11 06:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

In that case I've concluded that you're schizophrenic, see a therapist and get pills.

--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Timespace [Re: Idiot]
    #15409617 - 11/22/11 06:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Idiot said:
In that case I've concluded that you're schizophrenic, see a drug dealer and get acid to complete the process.

:trippinbawelz:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom