Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

First Time DMT - Psychedelic Crack
    #15399782 - 11/20/11 08:44 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I sat there with a sheet of foil in a my hand with an eyeballed dose of approximately 10-20mg of DMT. I wanted to start low, partly because I had never done DMT and partly because I was withdrawing from heroin. I took a few deep breaths, and lit the lighter. I was just about to take a hit but then stopped and thought, "should I do this?". I did this twice and on the third time I took my hit. It burned up instantly on the foil and nasty smell filled the room. The taste wasn't that bad honestly. Sure, I'm not gonna eat DMT flavored candy anytime soon but its much harder for me to eat shrooms or take a hit of H. I took it all in one hit, but I only held it in for about 5 seconds. That kind of disappointed me, but oh well, it was my fault for not holding in longer.

Within about 3 seconds I felt something that could only be described as a psychedelic crack rush. I was propelled instantly into a trip with the intensity of about a little more than an eighth of cubes. I was completely sober in my mind, however. I was pretty calm because I wasn't tripping too hard. The comeup was the thing that got me. It was so fast and pretty intense for such a low dose, but overall I wasn't tripping ballz."where are the fucking fractals!?" "I gotta smoke more next time". I kept my eyes open for a little bit until I got bored. I closed my eyes and saw very very faint fractals that were fucking beautiful. The entire trip probly lasted a total of one minute tops. Then I was sober, for the most part.

So basically I experienced what extremely low dose DMT has to offer, which in my opinion is nothing interesting. I can see it being fun when your with some buddies and feel like tripping out, but not going through that 6-12 hourlong experience. Next time I will be upping the dose obviously. Ill probly be adding some H into the mix probably. I can tell that MDMA would be a fun combo.

do you think smoking off foil is wasteful?

Edited by Led Zeppelin (11/20/11 08:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: First Time DMT - Psychedelic Crack [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #15399799 - 11/20/11 08:47 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

haha psychedelic crack... that's what i called it when i first tried it. but more for the fact that i literally wanted to smoke it every day. i dont know anything about smoking off foil but i feel it'd be MUCH easier out of a vaporgenie or bong. i use a VG personally and it's great. definitely go for more next time it's an AWESOME experience when you get enough.

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
Re: First Time DMT - Psychedelic Crack [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #15399882 - 11/20/11 09:01 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I wouldn't mix heroin with it. In my experience, heroin and psychedelics dont go well together. The psychedelic always overpowers the H to where I cant even feel it.

OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C...
Re: First Time DMT - Psychedelic Crack [Re: porcupine]
    #15399888 - 11/20/11 09:03 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

porcupine said:
I wouldn't mix heroin with it. In my experience, heroin and psychedelics dont go well together. The psychedelic always overpowers the H to where I cant even feel it.

Plus H is garbage.... MDMA is good with DMT though

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags