Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
"White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3,
    #15321780 - 11/04/11 12:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

So, I'm just getting back to baseline, but before I go sleepy I felt like I should drop a quick post about some inspiring LSD I got yesterday.
:awecid2:
^Hey, that was me!

For anyone who may be searching white on white (perhaps contemplating a purchase or dose!) and doesn't care about reading a short experience, here's the important stuff first. IN A PISTACHIO SHELL: If you get your hands on some white on white around or in Ohio, it might just be some great stuff! The hit I took last night was about twice as powerful as any LSD I've had in the past.

Now then! :super:

I got two strips of what my dude said was "white on white". I'd post a pic but it wouldn't be much to look at. Just two strips of unperforated, white, card stock thickness paper.

I'm planning on tripping with some friends in a couple weeks but I decided to do a single hit to test the potency. Gotta look out for my bro's you knowz! :smirk:

Anyhize, I measured out a hit and popped that sucker in my mouth at about 12:30 and started to feel that ohshitedgeofthehighdive feeling in my chest about 45 minutes later. I really wasn't expecting it to do much at all, but I was in for a cookie sheet of treats. It just kept coming on and coming on!

About three hours in it was to the point where I felt like I was immersed in an endlessly elongated moment of happiness, and the edges of objects began to shift around to different depths in relation to the substances they outlined. If I stared at any uniformly dispersed pattern (carpet, the wall, a towel), I could make faint tribal looking patterns lift off it. Same thing happened with my skin in the mirror. It was cool how the patterns adhered to the contours of my face.

The majority of the time though I was playing some serious Uncharted 3 and wooheEe was that fun. Can't say I got much done though. I was mostly running around trying to figure out what in the fuck's who I was supposed to do, or getting completely distracted with all the details of the environment. Just walking through one of the super lush jungle levels I became mildly entranced by the thought that all the movements of individual leaves on trees, the vibrant colors, the way the sunlight played off all the surfaces in such a realistic way, that whole huge amount of detail, could be put together by just a team of developers. It was like, "fucking technology maaan, shit's way bonkers!" :stoner:

AND THEN. I get to this level where you play as Drake AS HE'S TRIPPING BALLS. I had no idea that level even existed! What a fantastic surprise to randomly take place while on an unexpectedly intense dose of acid! First step I took into that color shifting, vision warping, matter floating, voice echoing, Indian market place, I was like "You've got to be fucking kidding me." Haha. GOOD TIMES.

And then I played some multiplayer. Either LSD made me a solid amount better or every person I played against for four hours straight was utter garbage!

In conclusion, one tab of white on white hit more like Chris Brown in a room full of helpless women...I mean, hit more like two tabs of blotter I've had in the past.:awesomenod:

Thanks for reading, hope ya enjoyed and let me know what you think! :pedobearpancakes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMas505
I dont do drugs I am drugs -Dali
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Duke
Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #15321857 - 11/04/11 12:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Fun read. The chris brown line was pretty good :awecid2:

--------------------

Live Light Laugh

Yeah, everything I wrote is false and fiction.

OfflineSilly Bunny
Stranger
Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: Mas505]
    #15322040 - 11/04/11 01:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

A nice report. I had some of those recently (I have some still) but they were quite weak, although, I had a great time on them. But not very profound, however. I'm glad you enjoyed it! My boyfriend and I were thrilled to try them finally, and decided to eat at least 5 in the future due to their weakness.
However, it's always funny to me how some people point out that it's great to have white-on-white blotters because, if you were caught by the police, they would never suspect it's acid, but then again... who keeps a plain white paper wrapped in aluminium foil and walks around with it or keeps it in house like that? :laugh:

--------------------

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: Mas505]
    #15322048 - 11/04/11 01:10 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

COOL! We've been discussing a little on how psychedelics can make you function at a higher level - so your game playing improvement is interesting!

Cool read too :smile:

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: dwpineal]
    #15322134 - 11/04/11 01:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I use to get sheets of unperf WoW from this dude who would only sell by the sheet and he said that each hit was 250ug. I believe him to. Those were some fire ass doses. All the best acid I've gotten has been on WoW unperf except for one time where I got this weird print at a festival.

OfflineSilly Bunny
Stranger
Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: ILikeACID]
    #15322297 - 11/04/11 02:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ILikeACID said:
I use to get sheets of unperf WoW from this dude who would only sell by the sheet and he said that each hit was 250ug. I believe him to. Those were some fire ass doses. All the best acid I've gotten has been on WoW unperf except for one time where I got this weird print at a festival.

Lucky you... I really appreciate the cleanness of that acid but I wish the hits I got were stronger.

--------------------

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: dwpineal] * 1
    #15327403 - 11/05/11 03:33 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mas505 said:
Fun read. The chris brown line was pretty good :awecid2:

Ahah  :thanx:

Quote:

Silly Bunny said:
A nice report. I had some of those recently (I have some still) but they were quite weak, although, I had a great time on them. But not very profound, however. I'm glad you enjoyed it! My boyfriend and I were thrilled to try them finally, and decided to eat at least 5 in the future due to their weakness.
However, it's always funny to me how some people point out that it's great to have white-on-white blotters because, if you were caught by the police, they would never suspect it's acid, but then again... who keeps a plain white paper wrapped in aluminium foil and walks around with it or keeps it in house like that? :laugh:

That's true, it really is inconspicuous! Haha, I wouldn't be able to help being a little paranoid just to have that many hits in my mouth at once.

Quote:

dwpineal said:
COOL! We've been discussing a little on how psychedelics can make you function at a higher level - so your game playing improvement is interesting!

Cool read too :smile:

Awesome! Thanks! :grin:

The following day I watched some replays of matches I played that night and I think I was definitely better than normal. That makes sense on the surface for sure; a dose of a psychedelic that's enough to help you become more immersed in whatever activity but a dose still modest enough that you don't lose any cognitive acuity.

A couple of friends and I had a pretty cool experience with DXM+cannabis seemingly improving our gaming skill too. Which was especially interesting considering the lack of motor coordination we had.

Can't wait for 3DTV's/monitors to get a bit cheaper. 3D gaming will be :homerdrool:!

OfflineTotallydude
Stranger

#15328042 - 11/05/11 06:41 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Zebra925 said:

The majority of the time though I was playing some serious Uncharted 3 and wooheEe was that fun. Can't say I got much done though. I was mostly running around trying to figure out what in the fuck's who I was supposed to do, or getting completely distracted with all the details of the environment. Just walking through one of the super lush jungle levels I became mildly entranced by the thought that all the movements of individual leaves on trees, the vibrant colors, the way the sunlight played off all the surfaces in such a realistic way, that whole huge amount of detail, could be put together by just a team of developers. It was like, "fucking technology maaan, shit's way bonkers!" :stoner:

AND THEN. I get to this level where you play as Drake AS HE'S TRIPPING BALLS. I had no idea that level even existed! What a fantastic surprise to randomly take place while on an unexpectedly intense dose of acid! First step I took into that color shifting, vision warping, matter floating, voice echoing, Indian market place, I was like "You've got to be fucking kidding me." Haha. GOOD TIMES.

Tbh I haven't played video games much whilst tripping. Being in my early 20's, i'm really into exploring all the little pleasures life has to offer; video games sure can be a fun part of life! The problem is when you don't like a game because of the graphics; it's amazing how ridiculously fun old NES games can be, like the original zelda and its followup... wow! Its wonderful how video games can really suck you into another fantasy world for a while, the good ones like zelda and final fantasy have crazy stuff going on all the time but they're so well done that you just believe it. I think tripping with Wind Waker/ ocarina of time would be awesome. In this generation of video games though, the graphics sure can be slick. I can imagine... 3 hits of lsd or 4/5 gs dried of shrooms (or both:tongue:).... a  big plasma screen tv with all the lights off... uncharted 3. sweet. I'm fascinated by what the future of video games will be... virtual reality+tripping balls would surely be the weirdest most amazing thing in the history of mankind. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Check this out: attack of the killer fungi! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: Totallydude]
    #15330105 - 11/06/11 05:59 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Agreed! And Ocarina of Time is my favorite game! :thumbup:

Not too long ago I read an article that said true to life graphics in gaming is expected to start becoming available to consumers in the next 10-15 years. It also touched on the expected censorship issues that would come with that (think about Grand Theft Auto with environments, characters, and physics all indistinguishable from real places, people, and physics!). I think it was in Scientific American Mind. Mighta been Popular Mechanics or something though.

Have you ever seen the graphics on Killzone 2 or 3? They're freaking incredible, best out there I think. For consoles anyway. Unfortunately the gameplay is an absolute bore. :facepalm:

Wowzerz@ the thought of 3 hits + games. That would be absolutely nuts!

:aweyeah:

Invisibleaw11driver
Male

Loc: land of blue foot
    #15330410 - 11/06/11 09:17 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Since Zelda came up, anyone getting Skyward Sword on the 20th? I can't wait to play it supposed to be the best Zelda game... a link to the past on snes is my favorite. Next time I trip im gonna sit down with my 3DS an see what that's like.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #15330527 - 11/06/11 09:49 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Love reading trip reports, this one included.  You are making me hanker for one of the ten microdots I have stashed that I haven't tried yet.  Need a full week-end alone and to waste to go there, though, and those don't come around often.

Maybe this winter we'll get a mother snowstorm and I'll be snowed in for a few days...<sigh>.  That's pretty much what it takes to sever me from my professional duties.  :shrug:

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineGrandfatheredInn
Greenhorn and thumb

Loc: Bible belt
Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: Nature Boy]
    #15331314 - 11/06/11 01:51 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Curiosity strikes NatureBoy, what is your profession?

--------------------
Down the hatch.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: GrandfatheredInn]
    #15331434 - 11/06/11 02:23 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hope you won't mind if I keep that information non-public.  Sorry.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: Nature Boy]
    #15334559 - 11/07/11 06:09 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Love reading trip reports, this one included.  You are making me hanker for one of the ten microdots I have stashed that I haven't tried yet.  Need a full week-end alone and to waste to go there, though, and those don't come around often.

Maybe this winter we'll get a mother snowstorm and I'll be snowed in for a few days...<sigh>.  That's pretty much what it takes to sever me from my professional duties.  :shrug:

N.B.

Ah that's harsh man, my fingers are crossed that you'll get the flurriest of blizzards!

I wonder if snow is as good a back drop for visuals as darkness.  :filosoraptor:

And thanks for reading! :hatsoff:

OfflineTotallydude
Stranger

Re: "White on White" LSD and Uncharted 3, [Re: aw11driver]
    #15335468 - 11/07/11 11:00 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

aw11driver said:
Since Zelda came up, anyone getting Skyward Sword on the 20th? I can't wait to play it supposed to be the best Zelda game... a link to the past on snes is my favorite. Next time I trip im gonna sit down with my 3DS an see what that's like.

yeah I'm really looking forward to skyward sword haha, although I found twilight princess not quite as good as it should have been, lacking the familiar friendliness that we all love about Zelda. And I agree, A Link to The Past was GREAT!! it seemed to be the 'black sheep'  of the zelda games because it was so different but i liked he way you could level up your character and i loved the music. BUT it was incredibly difficult to beat haha. :thumbup: good stuff! and ocarina of time on the 3ds was the best idea nintendo ever had.

--------------------
Check this out: attack of the killer fungi! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder