Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethefloodbehind
Male

Loc: Nashville, TN
Should I try Molly? * 1
    #15298990 - 10/30/11 10:55 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I have an opportunity to try Molly and go see a concert tomorrow (Halloween).

I have never tried MDMA and am not sure if I am really even interested because
a) I am not a big party kinda guy
b) I'm trying to save money
c) I'd like to go sober for a while (admittedly, I'm struggling with this because of the temptations of the college lifestyle)

However, I am usually willing to try new things and this sounds like it might be a fun time with my friends.

Good idea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: thefloodbehind]
    #15299010 - 10/30/11 11:01 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

its like seriously impossible to have a bad time on molly. especially at a concert.

--------------------

Offlineishallgofurthur
A friend
Female

Loc: Fort Collins, CO Flag
Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: mockingbird]
    #15299283 - 10/30/11 12:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I would say if you are not a big party guy, don't do it. I think that molly is only worthwhile at a show. If you plan on doing it there, then yes. But this is just my opinion. If you are having a hard time deciding, I would say you don't really want to do it..

--------------------
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them, humanity cannot survive.
~The 14th Dalai Lama

OfflineAmazonianGuru
Living Jungle Boy
Male User Gallery

#15299358 - 10/30/11 12:35 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thefloodbehind said:

c) I'd like to go sober for a while (admittedly, I'm struggling with this because of the temptations of the college lifestyle)

However, I am usually willing to try new things and this sounds like it might be a fun time with my friends.

Good idea?

I'd say educate yourself a little more about the effects of it, for sure..

Because "It's impossible to not have a good time on it" just doesn't even sound like good advice, especially when what we're dealing with.

--------------------

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #15299400 - 10/30/11 12:48 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

the times i took mdma it was either really awesome, or it was fuckin horrible. same batch of crystal. i just crashed really hard on the stuff. after that i decided to never take it again. its not my kind of drug.

InvisibleLucyLove

Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: AnonO]
    #15299533 - 10/30/11 01:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Do it.
But make sure it's actually MDMA.

--------------------
Is this real

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: LucyLove]
    #15299741 - 10/30/11 02:24 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

If it's actually MDMA you'll be getting, I highly recommend it. MDMA is one of the few drugs I think everyone should try at least once. Everybody should be able to feel that kind of love.

Some people react differently to it. Some of my friends need to be at a party or show, and some of my friends are okay just hanging out and chatting while on MDMA. I prefer to be dancing, but I don't NEED to be

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

OfflineMushyMatt
LSD-25
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under a Mushroom
Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: bholzer]
    #15299828 - 10/30/11 02:50 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bholzer said:
If it's actually MDMA you'll be getting, I highly recommend it. MDMA is one of the few drugs I think everyone should try at least once. Everybody should be able to feel that kind of love.

Some people react differently to it. Some of my friends need to be at a party or show, and some of my friends are okay just hanging out and chatting while on MDMA. I prefer to be dancing, but I don't NEED to be

Exactly.

Get it tested too. MDMA is fucking great. Imagine the happiest moment in your life, multiply it by 1,000. And that is only 1/8th of what being on molly is like.

--------------------
Reborn - 6/08/13

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: MushyMatt]
    #15300197 - 10/30/11 04:37 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

For me it is really hard to find true MDMA though. To much of that stupid plant food garbage is being sold as molly nowadays and I can see someone having a bad experience on that. If you know for a fact it is MDMA then go for it! It's great! But if not I would be careful.

InvisibleMollyLucyMaryJane

Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: ILikeACID]
    #15300226 - 10/30/11 04:44 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Molly is fantastic, you could be sitting in solitary confinement in jail with a migrane and have a blast on molly lol

Offlinethefloodbehind
Male

Loc: Nashville, TN
Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: MollyLucyMaryJane]
    #15300585 - 10/30/11 06:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think I'm going for it this time. Aside from MDMA not really sounding like my cup of tea, I don't really like electronic music, which is what will be playing at the concert.

Maybe one day. Really, though, I feel like psilocybin, LSD, and DMT are all I'm currently interested in.

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

#15300598 - 10/30/11 06:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

its hard not to love EVERYTHING when youre rolling. youll probably start to love electronic music if you rolled at a show.

OfflineLove2trip
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis Flag
    #15300634 - 10/30/11 06:28 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i would totally try it man especially at a concert. you can not have a bad time or trip out molly isnt like that at all. worse thing that can happen is you wont feel anything

--------------------

OfflineAnonO
Cultivator

Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: Love2trip]
    #15300652 - 10/30/11 06:32 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

just be safe. dont drink alcohol and dont forget to drink water.

Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

#15300659 - 10/30/11 06:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AnonO said:
youll probably start to love electronic music if you rolled at a show.

:whathesaid:

Offlinethedream
The Most High

#15300697 - 10/30/11 06:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Do it man! Just by reading your post you seem like the type who doesn't like to leave their comfort zone. Doing something like this will help you get out of your shell and have a good time. Not only that MDMA+concert+good friends = one hell of a goodtime and most importantly provides a bonding experience between you and your friends that alcohol could never touch. You may not like electronic music but there's a good chance you will on MDMA.

Smoke some bud on the comedown; if you enjoy marijuana it will noticeably smoothen the jitteryness of the comedown yet ramp up the fading euphoria. And don't forget to stay hydrated and take your vitamins a few days before and after if you don't have a daily mutli-vitamin regiment or eat an otherwise unhealthy diet.

If you don't like it, well hey least you tried it and can cross it off your list.

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
    #15300774 - 10/30/11 06:57 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thefloodbehind said:
I don't think I'm going for it this time. Aside from MDMA not really sounding like my cup of tea, I don't really like electronic music, which is what will be playing at the concert.

Maybe one day. Really, though, I feel like psilocybin, LSD, and DMT are all I'm currently interested in.

MDMA is everyone's cup of tea :wink: Just playing, don't feel pressured, but I think I can confidently say you would have one of the best times of your life. I am not a huge electronic music fan either, but I LOVE listening to it while on MDMA. I also dance my ass off, which is not usually me. It will take you one step outside of your comfort zone, and will open up a lot for you. I will talk to almost anyone if I'm rolling, it's phenomenal.

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

#15301016 - 10/30/11 07:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah man I'm usually the shy type and don't talk to people unless I know them well. But on MDMA it's a completely different story. It really is an amazing drug it opens you up and makes you love life! I don't see why you wouldn't go for it. Especially at an electronic concert it's almost a must! Trust me you will have a blast!!!

OfflineDesert Elf

#15301422 - 10/30/11 09:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thefloodbehind said:

Good idea?

Should you try Molly? Does the pope shoot smack?

You bet your ass he does.

Heres how I see it:
1. it would be the greatest night of your life. So long as you trust the source.
2. You dont have to be any 'type of guy', in fact, a good roll may bring this to light for you.
3. If you are serious about going sober and saving money, maybe make this your official celebration for the fact you are doing something with your life. Then after the experience you will have an even deeper appreciation for your good fortune.

That last one was serious, by the time I started experimenting, I was already way off the ecucational wagon. It made me realise how lucky I was back in school and college. I would have appreciated it so much more. blllaggghg.. me so tired.

--------------------
Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat

OfflineSliggy
Stranger
Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: Desert Elf]
    #15301487 - 10/30/11 09:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

In a word: yes.  You absolutely should.  If it's actually MDMA you'll have an incredible time.

OfflineS14sliding
Male

Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: Sliggy]
    #15301611 - 10/30/11 09:50 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

pure MDMA is the best dude you`ll love everything especially the music! any music will be good on it! and i agree with what everyone says it`ll open up your mind to different thoughts kinda like tripping but you wont have a bad thought AT ALL you will look at everything in such a positive way and that helps alot of people out sometimes! for me its a must at any concert (if i have it) if not then i just drink a bit (cant drink too much or loud music for hours will give me headache) but on molly i can go all day and night with the music! yay for molly just 5more months til i get to do some again! yay! lol :tongue: :vibin:

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: S14sliding]
    #15301633 - 10/30/11 09:55 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

S14sliding said:
pure MDMA is the best dude you`ll love everything especially the music! any music will be good on it! and i agree with what everyone says it`ll open up your mind to different thoughts kinda like tripping but you wont have a bad thought AT ALL you will look at everything in such a positive way and that helps alot of people out sometimes! for me its a must at any concert (if i have it) if not then i just drink a bit (cant drink too much or loud music for hours will give me headache) but on molly i can go all day and night with the music! yay for molly just 5more months til i get to do some again! yay! lol :tongue: :vibin:

On probation? I feel for ya man, just got off last weekend. I took that opportunity to roll for my first time in a year. Let me just say, it was one of the best nights of my life. The wait will make it awesome, just hang in there!

--------------------

OfflineS14sliding
Male

#15301763 - 10/30/11 10:36 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i am on probation BUT probation hasnt stopped me from doing molly. 2 fridays ago for a Bassnectar show acouple months ago for a Fest! lol but i only use MDMA like 3-4times a year to keep it special and im not using til March 23rd ofr a music fest in miami called Ultra Music Festival! BUUUUT it has been 2years of no maryjane smokege! lol i cant wait to smoke some good bud (again i havent smoked in 2years in march) smoking weed for the first time again will be the best!! YAY! fuck probation lol you can use every other drug in the world BUT weed sinec it stays in your system so long it pushes some people to do harder drugs which is sad

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: S14sliding]
    #15302073 - 10/31/11 12:21 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

S14sliding said:
i am on probation BUT probation hasnt stopped me from doing molly. 2 fridays ago for a Bassnectar show acouple months ago for a Fest! lol but i only use MDMA like 3-4times a year to keep it special and im not using til March 23rd ofr a music fest in miami called Ultra Music Festival! BUUUUT it has been 2years of no maryjane smokege! lol i cant wait to smoke some good bud (again i havent smoked in 2years in march) smoking weed for the first time again will be the best!! YAY! fuck probation lol you can use every other drug in the world BUT weed sinec it stays in your system so long it pushes some people to do harder drugs which is sad

Yeah bra. I'm on probation and I still roll often its out of your system in like 5 days max. Can't smoke the ganja at all though it fucking sucks :frown:. And tops for mentioning Bassnectar he is easily the greatest thing ever to happen to music. Ima be going to his new years show in Nashville this year and it's going to be my 9th Bassnectar show. :laugh:

Offlinetrophycase
Dickface

Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: ILikeACID]
    #15302203 - 10/31/11 12:55 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I hate the social stigma behind MDMA... I don't take drugs to party...

--------------------
All of the cultivation photos uploaded by this account were taken in an area of the globe where such practices are legal and uninhibited.

Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Should I try Molly? [Re: trophycase]
    #15303168 - 10/31/11 10:11 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

S14sliding said:

Damn, I was getting tested 1.5 times a week. I couldn't get away with anything.

Quote:

trophycase said:
I hate the social stigma behind MDMA... I don't take drugs to party...

I take drugs to party HARDER :smile: I agree with the stigma though, it sucks. More people need to know it for what it really is.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder