Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevolare
Mukhamor
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Road Flag
FIrst Time Vaporizing DMT
    #15226972 - 10/14/11 08:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

So, I finally had the opportunity to try out the fruits of my STB labors tonight.  I indulged in 25mg on a bed of dried mint leaves using a Vapor Genie.

And, boy, it hit me like a hammer.  While, of course, I had read about the wild, fast come-up this substance has, I will say that there is no amount of reading that can prepare you...

I think that it is possible that it was because I was fighting the experience (or perhaps better stated, fighting to maintain some sense of control) that I wasn't able to relax into it and I found the rush pretty uncomfortable...

My experience was very body-feel oriented, with almost no visual distortions (I don't get visuals on other psychedelics either though, so it could just be me) but everything appeared cartoonish, almost as if the sharpness control in a photo-editing program had been cranked all the way up....Aurally, it was as though I were in a vacuum...I could hear the noises around me, but they seemed muffled and distant.

There was also no feeling of insight at all, but I suggest that that was because it was impossible for me to think at all until afterwards....I was just holding on for dear life....

--------------------
snakes are symbols

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJilPil
I'm a teapot

Re: FIrst Time Vaporizing DMT [Re: volare]
    #15227061 - 10/14/11 08:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

volare said:
So, I finally had the opportunity to try out the fruits of my STB labors tonight.  I indulged in 25mg on a bed of dried mint leaves using a Vapor Genie.

And, boy, it hit me like a hammer.  While, of course, I had read about the wild, fast come-up this substance has, I will say that there is no amount of reading that can prepare you...

I think that it is possible that it was because I was fighting the experience (or perhaps better stated, fighting to maintain some sense of control) that I wasn't able to relax into it and I found the rush pretty uncomfortable...

My experience was very body-feel oriented, with almost no visual distortions (I don't get visuals on other psychedelics either though, so it could just be me) but everything appeared cartoonish, almost as if the sharpness control in a photo-editing program had been cranked all the way up....Aurally, it was as though I were in a vacuum...I could hear the noises around me, but they seemed muffled and distant.

There was also no feeling of insight at all, but I suggest that that was because it was impossible for me to think at all until afterwards....I was just holding on for dear life....

the smoked is usually to fast to take anything but "WTF?!", from it.

if you did hold for 20 seconds, increase the dose to 35mg your next try.
if you didn't hold for 20, hold longer instead of increasing the dose next try.
if you held it for 20, but vapor still came out after your exhale... try reducing the pile of mint to a pile of ash prior to sandwiching the dmt in there. (this reduces the amount of time required to absorb all vapors you just smoked from the bowl) or just hold it longer than 20 if possible.

and yeah no amount of reading will ever prepare you for it. :laugh: lol

but glad you finally got to try. :peace:

Edited by JilPil (10/14/11 08:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder