Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

Coming down from an acid trip
    #15176730 - 10/04/11 01:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Pretty tired... took it at 7AM...it's 3:20PM now. Twas quite a day. Still feeling some effects. Took just 1 hit....did more than anyone could've imagined. Just need some advice on what to do deal with this comedown. I took a shower and all. Feeling pretty tired out. Should I take some melatonin? I took some of that earlier...probably at around 8AM.

Too much effort to type this...please throw me whatever you can.

--------------------
Drug Experience: Caffeine, Codeine/Morphine, Psilocybin/Psilocin, Dream Herb (Calea Zacatechichi), Melatonin, N,N-DMT, LSD, Pramiracetam, Piracetam, Cannabis

ToDo: Galantamine, Hydergine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDivinity
Wanderer of Paths
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iowa
Re: Coming down from an acid trip [Re: XeR0]
    #15176751 - 10/04/11 01:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Eat, put on sweats, drink milk and relax

--------------------

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

Re: Coming down from an acid trip [Re: Divinity]
    #15176896 - 10/04/11 02:03 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Still coming down. Made some tea. It's helped a lot. Still in that nether-state where I'm not sure if I'm fully sober or still tripping. I'm sure it will be over soon...just need some reassurance is all.

--------------------
Drug Experience: Caffeine, Codeine/Morphine, Psilocybin/Psilocin, Dream Herb (Calea Zacatechichi), Melatonin, N,N-DMT, LSD, Pramiracetam, Piracetam, Cannabis

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
    #15177002 - 10/04/11 02:29 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You probably won't feel better until you get a night of sleep, that's how it works for me. But generally after one night of sleep, I feel completely back to normal. I am also a fan of taking opiates on the come down. They work great but I don't want to recommend those to you because they are highly addictive.

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

Re: Coming down from an acid trip [Re: porcupine]
    #15177789 - 10/04/11 06:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I tried "sleeping". I didn't fall asleep as you normally would but somehow time passed. It's 9PM. I took 1 hit @ 7AM...is this normal to still feel the after-effects? I'm thinking melatonin might help me sleep. Any guidance on this is needed...

I've also been having headaches that come and go...

--------------------

Edited by XeR0 (10/04/11 06:56 PM)

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

#15177818 - 10/04/11 07:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hey you can cross it off ur to do list in ur sig now lol

I wouldn't consider tripping to be "not sober" but uhm

ur prolly spaced out and viewing life from a newly found perspective, that's what usually happens to me at the end

you're prolly gonna feel reborn tommorow morning

try and just relax, at the end of an acid trip i usually just lay in my bed for a few hours then faling asleep

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

OfflineXeR0
Mind Voyager
Male User Gallery

Re: Coming down from an acid trip [Re: Sheekle]
    #15184160 - 10/05/11 10:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well, that sums my hit list. I went to sleep yesterday...finally. Woke up feeling refreshed and DEFINITELY reborn. The sun was out, the weather was warm, and the skies were clear and blue...perfect weather for a post-acid-trip. I had synesthesia like you wouldn't believe. All my childhood memories and the sensations tied to it were bombarding my brain. Sometimes it was emotionally overwhelming. But this faded off during the day.

I must say I'm probably lucky. I started out my trip in the worst of places and ended up in the best of places. It started out quite horribly and ended quite nicely. A good/bad trip to make an unforgettable experience that I enjoyed. LSD is definitely an amazing molecule. DMT is much more forgiving...but LSD allows you to play around with your new-found abilities of creativity. It is also much more frightening because of how long the insanity lasts.

To all of you guys suggesting that I take 2 hits: 1 hit was more than enough....at least for my first time. This was some REALLY STRONG acid. No profound OEV's save for warping, gravity shifting, brighter cartoonish colors, and a zoom effect of everything.....incredible CEV's and a DEFINITE change in perception. Shit tons of synesthesia. I lost my ability to logically think...I can't believe I managed to get to where I needed to go through the complex subway system of NYC at the peak. Boy was I freaking the fuck out.

I'll save the rest for the trip report....overall, I had a beautiful, blissful experience. The "hangover" today was the best part. Everything seemed exactly as I used to look at it as a child.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom