Home | Community | Message Board

DaVinci Vaporizer
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinextjx421
xtjx

Drinking DMSO
    #15153329 - 09/29/11 04:34 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Ok... So I've started drinking DMSO in water after reading some more of the health benefits.... They say it can actually decalcify the pineal gland in the brain... Along with loads of other benefits... Does anyone else have experience with this?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMokshaMedicine
Mr. Mojo Risin
Male

Re: Drinking DMSO [Re: xtjx421]
    #15153372 - 09/29/11 04:45 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I remember reading Bill Romanowski's biography and him swearing by rubbing DMSO into his skin.  Found it pretty interesting.  He discusses its health benefits, although I can't remember exactly what they were (injury and muscle soreness recovery I think)?  The guy is a nut, but I there are few people on the planet who have spent as much time, money, and personal experimentation with supplements.

--------------------
GIFSoup

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Drinking DMSO [Re: MokshaMedicine]
    #15153389 - 09/29/11 04:47 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

NONONONONONONO

probably a really bad idea considering that its very poorly understood, and readily makes certain things absorb into your body that otherwise would not have....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by ZippoZ (09/29/11 04:53 PM)

Offlinextjx421
xtjx

Re: Drinking DMSO [Re: ZippoZ]
    #15153554 - 09/29/11 05:20 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

At this point i am using a small cap full across two quarts of water... I feel great so far...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #15153664 - 09/29/11 05:41 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

even people that eat a death cap feel fine for days.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinextjx421
xtjx

Re: Drinking DMSO [Re: ZippoZ]
    #15153759 - 09/29/11 05:57 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Cool.. but the question was do you have any experience with the subject?

From what i've read... and i've read a lot about dmso... and used it externally when needed... there are some serious benefits... i didn't just hear about it today and start drinking it... :mad: ..... I want to hear from someone who has used it...

InvisibleMr. Bojangles
Breathe In
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty
    #15155467 - 09/29/11 11:40 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I use it in organic chemistry...never ingested it.  I thought it was only good for oxidation reactions and rubbing on your skin for mild inflammation.

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong."

-Fracois Marie Voltaire

Invisiblefngbronco
Monkey Man
Male

Re: Drinking DMSO [Re: Mr. Bojangles]
    #15158497 - 09/30/11 04:51 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

They've done it iv in rats and mice, good for cancer, by still not understood. I've rubbed some on as an ointment and it helps but it also prevents cells from exploding when frozen, it makes me wonder if Walt Disney was covered in it before frozen...

--------------------
I challenge you to challenge yourself more! When you feel complacent and ready to hang it up, challenge yourself to get over it! If you fail, don't look at it as you didn't succeed, look at it as you would a rock face you're trying to climb. Stand back, wayyyy back, and look at it and plot another path. If you can't find one, shuffle down the way a little, a little change of scenery or a view from a different angle may give you the insight you need.

Anything I state is relayed information from a friend of a friend and should be viewed as completely fictitious. I do not partake in any illegal or grey-area-of-the-law activities, but do have lots of friends who may or may not.    -fngbronco

Pill Divider Agar Tek

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being