Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBlackPeace
Self proclaimed CEO
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: fun things to do while tripping. [Re: mikehawk]
    #8437024 - 05/23/08 01:55 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I have a few ideas of things to do while I trip :

1: Make a fire, outside, then bring with you a lot of newspapers with you. First of all, be careful, newspaper burn. Sit down in front of the fire when there is no wind and throw in the fire one sheet of the journal. Wait until it burn and then watch the burning/burned sheet start flyin. The White/black/red color of the flying sheet is amazing... you can see a lot of things in them just like when your looking at the clouds! Also try to make paper-planes and throw them in the fire.

2: Take a video camera, in a house with a couples of good friend. Walk around the house looking only through the camera screen while recording. Look everywhere, where there are peoples, listen to them, etc. After a short clip, return where you started the recording. Place yourself at the exact place where you started to record the video and look in the camera screen. Press Play then walk through the house exacly like you did it on the video. Its so cool to just walk aroud the house focussed on past events that you see on camera but not in real.
I'm not sure i've explained it well... It's just cool because when you look the video, the people that were here that you see on the camera are not there now because they moved. ... Hum, just do it its really funny.

Yeah.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineallhallows
4th dimensionexplorer
Male

Loc: NJ
Re: fun things to do while tripping. [Re: BlackPeace]
    #8437271 - 05/23/08 03:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Its so cool to just walk aroud the house focussed on past events that you see on camera but not in real.

What are you talking about not real? Are you telling me that my bamboo plant that turns into a bird-like creature with its wings out isn't really talking to my painting of a martini glass with an olive in it that looks like an orcs head?! I beg to differ. I treat both of those items with the utmost respect and will not seperate them. They are friends.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: fun things to do while tripping. [Re: allhallows]
    #8437370 - 05/23/08 03:55 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:rolleyes: :pinkelephant:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineBlackPeace
Self proclaimed CEO
Male

Re: fun things to do while tripping. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8441176 - 05/24/08 05:27 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah i'm a french guy and I suck in english grammar. Anyway here is another version of "what i mean" :

Its so cool to just walk aroud the house focussed on past events that you see on camera but not in real. -->

When you walk around the house the second time, you are walking and looking at the video that you had recorded.

It's cool because When you make a movie, you can see it on a screen while recording it. So you look a "scene" on a screen as it record.
After you go back where you started your short clip and you do the exact same thing than the first time, exept you don't record but you look at the video you made.
It's just weird because as you walk around the house, looking at the video, you see the exact same place where you are, but through the camera you see a differant scene than the scene in front of you eyes.

More clear?

--------------------

OfflineTheHauntingSoul
Not really that cool
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
    #8441192 - 05/24/08 05:31 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BlackPeace said:
2: Take a video camera, in a house with a couples of good friend. Walk around the house looking only through the camera screen while recording. Look everywhere, where there are peoples, listen to them, etc. After a short clip, return where you started the recording. Place yourself at the exact place where you started to record the video and look in the camera screen. Press Play then walk through the house exacly like you did it on the video. Its so cool to just walk aroud the house focussed on past events that you see on camera but not in real.
I'm not sure i've explained it well... It's just cool because when you look the video, the people that were here that you see on the camera are not there now because they moved. ... Hum, just do it its really funny.

Yeah.

that is ABSOLUTLEY GENIUS i am definately doing that next time i trip

Offlinetoasted201
Stranger
Re: fun things to do while tripping. [Re: TheHauntingSoul]
    #14767071 - 07/14/11 10:11 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I like to run in the rain!

OfflineBlackPeace
Self proclaimed CEO
Male

Re: fun things to do while tripping. [Re: toasted201]
    #14771392 - 07/15/11 08:05 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I have to play Minecraft at least one time on this thing.

Offlineeuphoricpoison
Expand your Mind
Male User Gallery

Loc: NewYork
    #15062902 - 09/11/11 02:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hike to a secluded place in nature, the woods, dessert, beach. Eat a quarter, smoke some weed, reflect on life, relax and let it take you where it takes you.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: fun things to do while tripping. [Re: euphoricpoison] * 1
    #15140757 - 09/27/11 07:28 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Smoke salvia! :p

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order