Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineeboo423
Stranger
Information on the two .4 capsules of molly I just bought
    #15107864 - 09/20/11 05:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, I know that molly might not be the right spot to put this but I didn't know where else to post it...
I just bought two .4 gel capsules of molly. They're brown - kind of looks like brown sugar inside the capsules. I want to take .2 because my friend and I have never taken it before. Is this enough for both of us to roll pretty hard? I'm 5'7 130lbs, he's about 5'7 probably 150 lbs. It's takes me a lot to trip, and it takes me a lot to start feeling amphetamines, so should I take more if I really do want to roll pretty hard?
Also, they're .4 gel capsules -- what is a good way to open them? I'm planning on taking it orally, since I hear snorting doesn't do molly justice. Do I just pop the capsules open and then separate the powder into halves? The powder looks like it would be kind of sticky, so I'm not sure what the best way is to go about it and I DON'T want to waste any.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegENERIX
/usr/bin/drinking?
 User Gallery

Loc: Skyward Bound
Re: Information on the two .4 capsules of molly I just bought [Re: eboo423]
    #15107877 - 09/20/11 05:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Unfortunately, no one here can help you with recommended dosages simply because it's against Shroomery rules.

Remember to take it small, especially if you've never dealt with molly before. Either way, I'm sure both you and your mate are in for a good time! :whoo:

--------------------

InvisibleCaine
lab rat
Male User Gallery

Loc: NE
Re: Information on the two .4 capsules of molly I just bought [Re: gENERIX]
    #15107890 - 09/20/11 05:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hahah, I took a pretty big dose, probably about .2, the first time I ever rolled, and I was completely gone. It was magical :yesnod:

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#15107894 - 09/20/11 05:33 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Have fun. The brown stuff is the best. And yeah, it'll be a pretty decent roll assuming it's the real deal (which by the description it sounds spot on). I wouldn't recommend taking more than .2 for your first roll at all. You should feel it no problem.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: Information on the two .4 capsules of molly I just bought [Re: PatrickKn]
    #15107907 - 09/20/11 05:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Have fun. The brown stuff is the best. And yeah, it'll be a pretty decent roll assuming it's the real deal (which by the description it sounds spot on). I wouldn't recommend taking more than .2 for your first roll at all. You should feel it no problem.

No its not
In fact it has nothing to do with color at all. If it did then clear / off white would be best as most pure.
And there is no guarantee its actually molly.

OfflinegENERIX
/usr/bin/drinking?
 User Gallery

Loc: Skyward Bound
    #15107924 - 09/20/11 05:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Threads like this make me so depressed. After years of MDMA abuse, it's safe to say that this wonderful chemical has simply lost all its magic on me. I never seem to enjoy my time on MDMA these days which sounds completely mad but its nothing but the truth.

Oh how I remember my first time rolling on MDMA. Dancing all night with my eyes closed and practically hugging myself the entire time I was in the club! :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#15107937 - 09/20/11 05:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

gENERIX said:
Threads like this make me so depressed. After years of MDMA abuse, it's safe to say that this wonderful chemical has simply lost all its magic on me. I never seem to enjoy my time on MDMA these days which sounds completely mad but its nothing but the truth.

Oh how I remember my first time rolling on MDMA. Dancing all night with my eyes closed and practically hugging myself the entire time I was in the club! :lol:

You obviously just don't get real MDMA anymore.
Its really sad, so many people are like "the magic is lost on me" but when I give them real pure shit, wham bang the magic is back..

Guys get test kits, test your shit, do your bodies a favor.
And don't say that old BS about MDMA losing its magic.
Sure it will NEVER be the same as the first few times, but it will always be awemazing.
If it isn't, you know you don't have molly.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (09/20/11 05:42 PM)

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: Information on the two .4 capsules of molly I just bought [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #15107962 - 09/20/11 05:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

is it really 400mg per pill?  I would empty it out and weigh it.  400mg of real mdma is a very high dose according to erowid and from personal experience i would say most first time users would get very sick.  Yes, we have no dosage advice allowed here but we can also say downing 5 handles of vodka will probably make you sick.

--------------------

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Information on the two .4 capsules of molly I just bought [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #15107964 - 09/20/11 05:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I agree that it doesn't have much to do with color, however the cleanest rolls have been brown in my experience. Pure Sasafras is brown and sticky. So yeah, in my opinion it's the best. Pure white stuff is often mixed with methamphetamines (mixture, not compound), though I know that color isn't always an indicator.

Gotta love that brown sugar.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#15108007 - 09/20/11 05:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
I agree that it doesn't have much to do with color, however the cleanest rolls have been brown in my experience. Pure Sasafras is brown and sticky. So yeah, in my opinion it's the best. Pure white stuff is often mixed with methamphetamines (mixture, not compound), though I know that color isn't always an indicator.

Dude EVERYTHING you said is BS.
Sorry.

First "Sasafras" (you mean Sassafras) is a tree from which Safrole (Sassafras Oil) is made from the roots or fruit. This is a precursor to MDX(X).
Also sometimes people refer to MDA as "Sass", but MDA is NOT MDMA.

Second, Pure MDXX is NOT brown and sticky. Its actually clear and crystal like, a slight off white color but when crushed will be white.
It can also be off colored because of impurities. (Eg. Shitty chemist)

Third that is total BS about meth being mixed in it so that is why its white.

:themoreyouknow:

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (09/20/11 05:51 PM)

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#15108089 - 09/20/11 06:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

PatrickKn said:

Dude EVERYTHING you said is BS.
Sorry.

First "Sasafras" (you mean Sassafras) is a tree from which Safrole (Sassafras Oil) is made from the roots or fruit. This is a precursor to MDX(X).
Also sometimes people refer to MDA as "Sass", but MDA is NOT MDMA.

Second, Pure MDXX is NOT brown and sticky. Its actually clear and crystal like, a slight off white color but when crushed will be white.
It can also be off colored because of impurities.

Third that is total BS about meth being mixed in it so that is why its white.

I know it's not the same as MDMA, I never said it was. From what I have read, MDA is however a precursor to MDMA.

I never said it is white BECAUSE it is mixed with meth, I said it is OFTEN mixed with meth. Which it is.

You're idea of off white color sounds like my idea of golden brown.

Now, I may be wrong about MDA being a precursor to MDMA, however I'm looking it up now and other sites seem to support it. Though I may be wrong. Haven't read up on the differences of MDXX and MDMA though, explain if you know more than I do about he chemical nature of them both.

Edited by PatrickKn (09/20/11 06:02 PM)

Offlineeboo423
Stranger
    #15108118 - 09/20/11 06:04 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

What is a good way to take it orally? I know that sounds kind of basic, but do I put it on my finger and just lick it? I read in some places that I can sprinkle it in juice an

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#15108146 - 09/20/11 06:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I know it's not the same as MDMA, I never said it was. From what I have read, MDA is however a precursor to MDMA.

I never said it is white BECAUSE it is mixed with meth, I said it is OFTEN mixed with meth. Which it is.

You're idea of off white color sounds like my idea of golden brown.

Now, I may be wrong about MDA being a precursor to MDMA, however I'm looking it up now and other sites seem to support it. Though I may be wrong. Haven't read up on the differences of MDXX and MDMA though, explain if you know more than I do about he chemical nature of them both.

No you said
Quote:

Pure Sasafras is brown and sticky

That's not true. Golden brown is not off white. Off white is WHITE that when chunked in a rock is slightly off white. Not brown at all.

MDXX is a placeholder for MDA, MDMA, MDEA the three related compounds.
MDA can be converted to MDMA, however its not a precursor in the standard synths for Safrole to MDMA. The one that seems to give best yields is  MDP-2-P to MDMA.

Quote:

eboo423 said:
What is a good way to take it orally? I know that sounds kind of basic, but do I put it on my finger and just lick it? I read in some places that I can sprinkle it in juice an

No its actually quite acidic and tastes quite shitty - its an HCL salt so it will kind of burn, either put it in a capsule, parachute it (wrap it in toilet paper, swallow), or eat off spoon and then wash down with water.

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

#15108147 - 09/20/11 06:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eboo423 said:

parachuting imo is the best way to go about it.  that or dissolved in OJ

--------------------

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Information on the two .4 capsules of molly I just bought [Re: bbl337]
    #15108172 - 09/20/11 06:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Alright tymoteus, so what is this shit then? I've had stuff like this that has been sold to me as MDA.

It's felt like what people describe as MDA. I'm not saying you're wrong, merely that I may have been misinformed.

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
    #15108173 - 09/20/11 06:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Just measure out the dose and empty it out in your mouth and take a few swigs of a drink.

InvisibleCaine
lab rat
Male User Gallery

Loc: NE
Re: Information on the two .4 capsules of molly I just bought [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15108188 - 09/20/11 06:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I like to finger dip. But maybe I'm weird :shrug:

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #15108191 - 09/20/11 06:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Alright tymoteus, so what is this shit then? I've had stuff like this that has been sold to me as MDA.

It's felt like what people describe as MDA. I'm not saying you're wrong, merely that I may have been misinformed.

:facepalm:

You completely missed the point he was trying to make.  YOU DON'T KNOW UNLESS YOU TEST IT.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

Re: Information on the two .4 capsules of molly I just bought [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #15108209 - 09/20/11 06:25 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pwnasaurus said:
Quote:

PatrickKn said:

:facepalm:

You completely missed the point he was trying to make.  YOU DON'T KNOW UNLESS YOU TEST IT.

Whatever that is, it isn't pure I know that much.

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #15108218 - 09/20/11 06:26 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I've read that you can see a colour like that starting at 95-96% purity - only purity above that looks white.  So while it may not be ridiculous pure, it could still be like 93%.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules