Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15025539 - 09/03/11 10:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Best trip of my life.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: joemolloy]
    #15025554 - 09/03/11 10:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Wouldn't posting on the Shroomery all day while you're loaded out of your mind infer that you don't have a life? :tongue:

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Cynosure]
    #15025573 - 09/03/11 10:31 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Ain't life grand?  Debonair. 

Here, there, in the desert, in a tree.  Smartest move I made was tethered to this computer busting balls. 

Shall I go mingle with the neighbors?

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlineq667
part time shaman
Male

Loc: France Flag
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Sitis]
    #15026334 - 09/04/11 04:25 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.universal-tao.com/dark_room/enlightenment.html

Dark Room Enlightenment Program

DAY 1-3
Complete isolation from external light causes the pineal gland to flood the brain with the neurotransmitter melatonin.

3 days of Internal Darkness and Sleep Therapy - During these 3 days one has the chance to catch up on all the lost sleep that has occurred over the last few years.

This stage cannot be over emphasized, with regard to its importance in the overall process.
Christ spent 3 days in the caves near the Dead Sea, utilizing this metamorphic process, which is conducive to a very gradual death of the ego.

DAY 3-5
The pineal gland starts to increase the production of 'pinoline', whereby a greater fluidity of thought and healing of the body starts to occur. This period allows for transition, wherein numerous meditations will be carried out, which will incorporate projection of the energy body and astral travel along with (Iron Shirt) Chi Kung.

DAY 6-8
At this stage the pineal gland starts to produce the neurohormone 5-MeO-DMT. This psychoactive tryptamine is highly luminescent; it is also extremely phospherescent due to the amount of phosphene that it transmits onto the visual cortex.
The neuro transmitter 'akashon' is normally only active when we are in the womb and in the first months of our lives. It is now reactivated in the darkroom.

5-MeO-DMT switches on 40% more of the cerebral cortex and awakens the nervous system to become aware of itself; 'beingness' results. Hence, the possibility of metaprogramming the nervous system's bio-computer - activating healing and conflict message assortment of the nervous system.

5-MeO-DMT is the empathogenic neurotransmitter that expands the emotional body between 'infinity and zero'. It gives rise to telepathy in the emotional and intuitive bodies. It engages the awakening of the 'Flower Of Life', the spine, which begins to glow in a state of beingness and peace.

Many exercises will be practiced during this period; compacting Chi, consciousness and awareness into the nervous system, working with the Silent Self and anchoring the Immortal Body.

5-Meo-DMT discharges the darkness from the darkroom. A bright light will be activated.
This Great White Light, the manifestation of the astral body, enables the self to project externally.

At this point, some degree on 'N-Methyl-D-Aspartare Inhibition' (NMDA-I) usually occurs. This is a 'soft form' of the slowing of the glutamate input signals into the cells. This makes it easier for the nervous system to cause electrons to stop flowing within the cells, allowing for profound meditative trance states.

The 5-MeO-DMT prepares the nervous system, through its empathic state of being and self awareness of the nervous system, for the DMT or dimethyltryptamine production of the pineal gland, in psychoactive milligram dosages.

DAY 9-12
There is now enough 'Mono Amine Oxidase Inhibition' triggered by the pinoline, to allow the pineal gland's 'serotonin to melatonin cycle' to be intercepted by adrenaline and ephedrine activity and converted into a 'serotonin DMT pathway'.
When DMT levels reach more than 25mg, one's experience can become very visual. DMT is the visual third eye neurotransmitter. It enables the energy body and spirit to journey into hyperspace, beyond third dimensional realms of time and space. It is intensely energizing. At this stage of the Dark Room Retreat, the required amount of sleep tends to diminish dramatically. Although the day may last 24 hours, 3 hours of sleep can seem like 12.
During this period we will engage in further practices; psychic games and interactivity, Taoist Dream Yoga (advanced levels) and Imagination Expansion.

Even if it's not true and just a scam to get your money, I'm sure it ought to be quite an experience!

--------------------

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: q667]
    #15026498 - 09/04/11 06:34 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sitis, that whole website excerpt is based on a theory that's been withdrawn. I refer you back to my first post of this thread.

InvisibleHan Jeremy
sense clarification technician
 User Gallery

Loc: the grass ain't greener, ...
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: q667]
    #15027249 - 09/04/11 11:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

q667 said:
http://www.universal-tao.com/dark_room/enlightenment.html

Dark Room Enlightenment Program

DAY 1-3
Complete isolation from external light causes the pineal gland to flood the brain with the neurotransmitter melatonin.

3 days of Internal Darkness and Sleep Therapy - During these 3 days one has the chance to catch up on all the lost sleep that has occurred over the last few years.

This stage cannot be over emphasized, with regard to its importance in the overall process.
Christ spent 3 days in the caves near the Dead Sea, utilizing this metamorphic process, which is conducive to a very gradual death of the ego.

DAY 3-5
The pineal gland starts to increase the production of 'pinoline', whereby a greater fluidity of thought and healing of the body starts to occur. This period allows for transition, wherein numerous meditations will be carried out, which will incorporate projection of the energy body and astral travel along with (Iron Shirt) Chi Kung.

DAY 6-8
At this stage the pineal gland starts to produce the neurohormone 5-MeO-DMT. This psychoactive tryptamine is highly luminescent; it is also extremely phospherescent due to the amount of phosphene that it transmits onto the visual cortex.
The neuro transmitter 'akashon' is normally only active when we are in the womb and in the first months of our lives. It is now reactivated in the darkroom.

5-MeO-DMT switches on 40% more of the cerebral cortex and awakens the nervous system to become aware of itself; 'beingness' results. Hence, the possibility of metaprogramming the nervous system's bio-computer - activating healing and conflict message assortment of the nervous system.

5-MeO-DMT is the empathogenic neurotransmitter that expands the emotional body between 'infinity and zero'. It gives rise to telepathy in the emotional and intuitive bodies. It engages the awakening of the 'Flower Of Life', the spine, which begins to glow in a state of beingness and peace.

Many exercises will be practiced during this period; compacting Chi, consciousness and awareness into the nervous system, working with the Silent Self and anchoring the Immortal Body.

5-Meo-DMT discharges the darkness from the darkroom. A bright light will be activated.
This Great White Light, the manifestation of the astral body, enables the self to project externally.

At this point, some degree on 'N-Methyl-D-Aspartare Inhibition' (NMDA-I) usually occurs. This is a 'soft form' of the slowing of the glutamate input signals into the cells. This makes it easier for the nervous system to cause electrons to stop flowing within the cells, allowing for profound meditative trance states.

The 5-MeO-DMT prepares the nervous system, through its empathic state of being and self awareness of the nervous system, for the DMT or dimethyltryptamine production of the pineal gland, in psychoactive milligram dosages.

DAY 9-12
There is now enough 'Mono Amine Oxidase Inhibition' triggered by the pinoline, to allow the pineal gland's 'serotonin to melatonin cycle' to be intercepted by adrenaline and ephedrine activity and converted into a 'serotonin DMT pathway'.
When DMT levels reach more than 25mg, one's experience can become very visual. DMT is the visual third eye neurotransmitter. It enables the energy body and spirit to journey into hyperspace, beyond third dimensional realms of time and space. It is intensely energizing. At this stage of the Dark Room Retreat, the required amount of sleep tends to diminish dramatically. Although the day may last 24 hours, 3 hours of sleep can seem like 12.
During this period we will engage in further practices; psychic games and interactivity, Taoist Dream Yoga (advanced levels) and Imagination Expansion.

Even if it's not true and just a scam to get your money, I'm sure it ought to be quite an experience!

the beingness i usually experience from 5-meo-dmt is having it scared out me! personally, i would call it very anti-empathogenic, but very useful for shrinking the ego and preparing oneself for the transitional death state. idk know if i buy it, but it's very interesting nonetheless, and thank you for taking the time to post it. have you personally experienced results from this? even if this does work,honestly, i would just smoke dmt. i don't see what the big deal is, it is a naturally occuring compound that can be extracted with 100 percent natural techniques. what is the logic by going through all that when you can just smoke it?

--------------------
:psychsplit: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::psychsplit:

Bodies in simultaneous movement, spontaneous in their structure, bind with the spirits of the yesteryear. Praise the gift, blend within the wind, and become one with the universe.

InvisibleMacavity224
Ubermensch
 User Gallery

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Han Jeremy]
    #15027789 - 09/04/11 01:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not saying the OP is right, and I'm not saying the OP is wrong. But I get the vibe that the majority of people here greatly underestimate the power of meditation, which is a shame. :shrug:

--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."

:trippnballs:

Everything I post here is not true. Do not believe a single word of it.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Macavity224]
    #15027800 - 09/04/11 01:14 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Oh I dont at all, but meditati =/= psychedelic drug experience.

You cannot say, "How much meditation before I feel like I'm tripping?" It doesnt work like that. "How much spaghetti before I'm full of pizza?"

Doesnt make any sense.

InvisibleMacavity224
Ubermensch
 User Gallery

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15027859 - 09/04/11 01:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:

You cannot say, "How much meditation before I feel like I'm tripping?" It doesnt work like that. "How much spaghetti before I'm full of pizza?"

Doesnt make any sense.

I agree completely, and it's unfortunate that a lot of people probably think that the point of meditation in general is to actually "trip."

The fact of the matter is, smoking DMT, drinking aya, eating mushrooms, etc. is going to fuck your shit up completely. But I feel like through meditation, you can come to a lot of the same conclusions or get into the same headspace that you would be if you were tripping. I personally do not have any evidence of this experience, but I've only been practicing it for a couple of months.

Don't get me wrong though, I still like :trippnballs:

--------------------
"O my soul, I taught you to say "Today" as well as "Once" and "Formerly," and to dance your dance over every here and there and yonder."

InvisibleHan Jeremy
 User Gallery

#15030322 - 09/04/11 10:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Macavity224 said:
Quote:

Azure Essence said:

Doesnt make any sense.

I agree completely, and it's unfortunate that a lot of people probably think that the point of meditation in general is to actually "trip."

The fact of the matter is, smoking DMT, drinking aya, eating mushrooms, etc. is going to fuck your shit up completely. But I feel like through meditation, you can come to a lot of the same conclusions or get into the same headspace that you would be if you were tripping. I personally do not have any evidence of this experience, but I've only been practicing it for a couple of months.

i understand what your saying,although when you say "they fuck your shit up completely" i personally have to disagree. maybe 15 years ago when i was 21 years old, but now, my mind is drastically different, as is my level of experience. when i have a psychedelic on board i can instantly drift into meditaion. it takes very little focus to get into it. i think this is because of the shift in the kind of brainwaves you experience. i do meditate fairly easy without psychedelics, it's just ridiculously easy with them, and the point of meditating to me is expanded conciousness,i.e. becoming conciously aware of the unconcious mind. another example is this: i am a musician, and when i am playing the guitar on a psychedelic i can lose absolutely all control of what i am doing, sometimes for more than an hour at a time during a good session. this is during improvisational performance, and the importance of psychedelics is that they let you push the ego to the side for awhile and let pure conciousness come streaming through. this is just my experience.

--------------------
:psychsplit: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::psychsplit:

Bodies in simultaneous movement, spontaneous in their structure, bind with the spirits of the yesteryear. Praise the gift, blend within the wind, and become one with the universe.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Sitis]
    #15030499 - 09/04/11 10:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

it made me sleepy, and for i thank thank you.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

InvisibleGrizvok
I Yam what I Yam
Male User Gallery

#15030898 - 09/05/11 02:07 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Han Jeremy said:
Quote:

Macavity224 said:
Quote:

Azure Essence said:

Doesnt make any sense.

i understand what your saying,although when you say "they fuck your shit up completely" i personally have to disagree. maybe 15 years ago when i was 21 years old, but now, my mind is drastically different, as is my level of experience. when i have a psychedelic on board i can instantly drift into meditaion. it takes very little focus to get into it. i think this is because of the shift in the kind of brainwaves you experience. i do meditate fairly easy without psychedelics, it's just ridiculously easy with them, and the point of meditating to me is expanded conciousness,i.e. becoming conciously aware of the unconcious mind. another example is this: i am a musician, and when i am playing the guitar on a psychedelic i can lose absolutely all control of what i am doing, sometimes for more than an hour at a time during a good session. this is during improvisational performance, and the importance of psychedelics is that they let you push the ego to the side for awhile and let pure conciousness come streaming through. this is just my experience.

Indeed. I love killing my ego, and practicing meditation is just another way to do that.

InvisibleMacavity224
Ubermensch
 User Gallery

#15031112 - 09/05/11 05:11 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Han Jeremy said:
Quote:

Macavity224 said:
Quote:

Azure Essence said:

Doesnt make any sense.

Ironically enough, I'm 21 now and I haven't even been tripping for a year yet, so compared to you, I'm still testing the waters. I've tried to meditate a few times on shrooms/LSD but could never hold it for more than a few minutes because it just felt "weird" I guess. Keep in mind, I'm fairly new to meditation too.

As far as "fucking your shit up," I only meant that in the sense that dropping a tab of acid, eating a ton of mushrooms, smoking DMT, etc. is going to produce a very profound experience. Mentally, you can (probably?) get to the same place you would meditating, but I don't think any amount of meditation is going to give you balls-to-the-walls visuals. Then again, I could be wrong about that too.

Also, guitar + shrooms = win

--------------------

OfflineJoolz
Male

#15031115 - 09/05/11 05:13 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

EUREKA! :zoidberg:

I found out how to release DMT naturally in the body!

You spin around 20 times on a base ball bat, then shove a banana in your ass.

Voila, you're trippin balls.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

InvisibleHan Jeremy
 User Gallery

#15032850 - 09/05/11 01:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Macavity224 said:
Quote:

Han Jeremy said:
Quote:

Macavity224 said:
Quote:

Azure Essence said:

Doesnt make any sense.

Ironically enough, I'm 21 now and I haven't even been tripping for a year yet, so compared to you, I'm still testing the waters. I've tried to meditate a few times on shrooms/LSD but could never hold it for more than a few minutes because it just felt "weird" I guess. Keep in mind, I'm fairly new to meditation too.

As far as "fucking your shit up," I only meant that in the sense that dropping a tab of acid, eating a ton of mushrooms, smoking DMT, etc. is going to produce a very profound experience. Mentally, you can (probably?) get to the same place you would meditating, but I don't think any amount of meditation is going to give you balls-to-the-walls visuals. Then again, I could be wrong about that too.

Also, guitar + shrooms = win

don't give up meditating, it will pay off tenfold. for me, meditation doesn't bring on the kind of geometrical cevs and fractals that a psychedelic does, but what it does do( if this is what i'm going after at the time)is let me go on a journey through the imagination, and i love that, psychedelics or no psychedelics. pot works absolute wonders for daily practice.and btw, shrooms and the guitar are a definate win:grin: take it easy

--------------------

InvisibleBoldAsLove
Pokemon Master

Loc: Kanto Region
    #15033729 - 09/05/11 04:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Macavity224 said:
I'm not saying the OP is right, and I'm not saying the OP is wrong. But I get the vibe that the majority of people here greatly underestimate the power of meditation, which is a shame. :shrug:

Exactly. Meditation is a very very powerful tool. But it takes years of incredibly dedicated practice to truly unlock it's potential. There's even studies being conducted to see if it alters brain structure in a positive manner, and current results point to yes.

But does it release DMT? No, I highly doubt that it does.

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #15033793 - 09/05/11 04:55 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I am not trying to put-down the OP meditation technique. I actually like it--the honest way you desribe it, and I will try it :wink:

but just to say, I have noticed a theme with some people (and I am not saying it about OP) who seem to suggest that natural means are best the 'unnatural' means, and they mean taking psychedelics. But what about the vitamics we need. if I were to say one should try and produce vitamic D, or A, or the B vitamins, or C, what would you think...? No, the whole beauty is that Mother Earth provides these vitamins and minerals in vegetation, water, sunlight etc---this is all relationship, and so it is with psychoactive plants also.

Invisibled0urd3n
Just call me "D"

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #15035828 - 09/05/11 11:49 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

fluffyrhinos said:
Quote:

Macavity224 said:

Exactly. Meditation is a very very powerful tool. But it takes years of incredibly dedicated practice to truly unlock it's potential. There's even studies being conducted to see if it alters brain structure in a positive manner, and current results point to yes.

I've started to become interested in meditation but so far I'm still skeptical. What exactly have you unlocked? And I just sit there trying to think of nothing and say "ayam" in my head like this guide said. Nothing seems to happen except memory lapse once. I feel like I don't have a goal to work towards because I don't know what exactly I'm trying to achieve.

Also when I am at school is there a way to meditate? Or when I do a lot of physical labor?

Thanks.

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: d0urd3n]
    #15036083 - 09/06/11 01:24 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

d0urd3n, that is common when just starting. i had the same issues where i didn't know what the heck i was doing, but you start to understand as you progress. its really about many things, for me it taught me patience, because you have to be patient to sit in one spot for hours without doing anything. another thing is you learn a lot about yourself and how your mind works. this will not come instantly and its not about rushing anything, its not a race. just sit be quiet and don't think about doing anything or getting anywhere. it will all make sense in the long run. meditative exercise can be very beneficial in calming the mind.

and a clear mind will take you far in life.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

InvisibleMacavity224
Ubermensch
 User Gallery

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: d0urd3n]
    #15036446 - 09/06/11 05:13 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

d0urd3n said:
Quote:

fluffyrhinos said:
Quote:

Macavity224 said:

I've started to become interested in meditation but so far I'm still skeptical. What exactly have you unlocked? And I just sit there trying to think of nothing and say "ayam" in my head like this guide said. Nothing seems to happen except memory lapse once. I feel like I don't have a goal to work towards because I don't know what exactly I'm trying to achieve.

Also when I am at school is there a way to meditate? Or when I do a lot of physical labor?

Thanks.

Coming from someone who's also fairly new to meditation, I still don't exactly know what the hell I'm doing either. A good starting point for me was trying to calm my body first, my mind second. I always set an alarm on my phone when I meditate (20mins, 30mins, whatever I have time for). If I'm sitting and I completely lose concentration, my mind goes nuts, etc., I still don't move - I wait until the alarm goes off. Do I feel a sense of serenity and mental clarity once I get up? Not really, all the time. But the fact that I stayed sitting, stopped bitching about how I wanted to get up (in my head, of course), and stuck it through to the end is still very satisfying.

As far as meditating at school or work...it doesn't have to be a big process. You can sit in a quiet place on your break and just breathe and relax for 5 minutes.

And like someone else said, DON'T get discouraged. I feel like a lot of people have the idea that they sit for 20-30 minutes a day, get up, and have an overwhelming sense of peace and mental clarity. It's a VERY, VERY gradual process. After 2-3 months of (almost) daily meditation, I'm starting to see that the sense of calm you get almost creeps up on you very slowly with practice. It's definitely not an "instant gratification" type of thing.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order