Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds)
    #9671154 - 01/24/09 01:52 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Is LSA considered spiritual?

I was able to do ANYTHING without freaking out. I thought I had overdosed, but I didn't look much into that. A few sites actually told me that like over 500 seeds DO NOT DOSE and I found out that I had ingested approx 800 or so. It was definitely 18 grams, though.

This night was one to remember.

I didn't know what to expect. Unlike other drugs, I found LSA to be quite soothing. No possibility of a bad trip per se.

I was on 2 mg Xanax, nitrous, 30 mg adderall, marijuana, and LSA. The seeds were horrible. I puked up and, this morning, shat 3 pounds of body weight since last night.

Instead of having time dilation, it felt like time was going by faster than I could comprehend. Before I knew it, it was 5 in the morning and I was still tripping so hard!

During the duration, I spent some time playing video games, some time in my room in silent darkness (this is when it started getting weird), and some time in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror with the light on and off.

I could see very vivid trails as I waved my arms around without a care. I was free. I felt love for myself and the universe, and the only way to I could give it back was to relax and just move my arms about in a slow but soothing way.

While I was in my room, I created a pitch black place and kept seeing persisting patterns all over (of course I saw them on nothing because there was no light). I thought I was starting to see faces... I really feel like I was. I asked God and the entities to teach me what I should know... what am I ready to do in the field of psychedelics? What should I stay away from? What knowledge can you bestow upon me? Of course, there was no answer because thy were figments of my imagination.

I found the whole experience to be quite intellectually stimulating, and anytime I spent on the phone i would convey this to people.

I really don't know what an LSA experience is like, but that was how I felt. I spent some time praying and meditating. I took them at about 1:30 and was feeling it... well honestly I'm still kind of feeling a hangover of sorts now. Maybe it was the comedown of all those drugs combined, but I feel very out of it.

I don't know if I found the bigger picture, but I did find it. I still fear that I overdosed on the LSA for my first time. I was on this other forum where they said "LSA is the cousin of LSD, but it is much weaker. I would not want to do LSA because of the possibility of an overdose, which is VERY BAD."

"In conclusion one can expect the average morning glory seeds to contain the equivalent of 101.15 micrograms LSD per 100 seeds but it can range from the equivalent of 34 micrograms of LSD to the equivalent of 176.8 micrograms of LSD per 100 morning glory seeds.

On a per seed basis the average seed contains is the equivalent of 1.1015 micrograms of LSD but can range from the equivalent of 0.34 micrograms of LSD per seed to the equivalent of 1.76 micrograms of LSD per seed."

Taken from http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/3855703

And I took around 800.

This felt quite mystical to me. I don't know whether or not I have found the bigger picture, but I do feel a sense of closeness to God right now. The faces and people I were seeing in my room would morph and change instantaneously into different forms of themselves. It was more like spirits were encompassing my world but they did not feel the need to communicate with me, but that was OK.

Of course I know the spirits/entities that I was seeing were figments of my imagination, but they seemed to be a relieving source.

Looking myself for about 3 seconds, I would instill a picture of myself in the mirror and as I began to sway back and forth, so would the essence of my being. I first did this with the light on, then with the light off. Unlike LSD or mushrooms, my face wouldn't morph dramatically, it just changed if you know what I mean. I was so comfortable with whatever this would show me, so I persisted on watching myself in the mirror. I started talking to myself... I don't remember what I was saying. At the time, I felt like I was talking to someone, and some spirit had taken over my body and was telling me what I needed to know about psychedelics before I try to go back into that "realm." I simply must know what I said, but I didn't record myself.

I would say that I've come down as of writing this, still feeling a bit weird.

The trails on this were much more vivid and detailed than those I've experienced on LSD. I don't want to say I can't recall the events of this night, but it all seemed to happen so fast that I don't really remember much of what was happening.

I really want to trip on mushrooms in the dark now, after this glorifying experience.

If I were to dose those mushrooms today (I might be able to get them if the USPS truck comes), would there be any cross-tolerance between the LSA and psilocybin? Or is it just like most psychedelics and there is, and I should wait to dose them?

It was weird though, I was so comfortable with this trip. I had a somewhat heavy body load, but anything I was doing was awesome. There was no mind fuck like with mushrooms or LSD. I was able to play video games, and I was God damn good! haha.

Mind you this entire trip was me alone with no one else awake. My friend and I had smoked and then he came over I did 6 cartridges of nitrous and he did 4. This is when I started the dose at about 1:30 AM. It is now 2:16 PM.

I've been writing this report over about an hour and it's not in chronological order, but please read through all of it and help me to know what's going on. I still don't know what an LSA experience is SUPPOSED to be like.

Back to the trails though... when I turned the lights off and started waving my arms in front of the mirror in almost complete darkness, there trails of my arms were long lasting. I had created millions of versions of my arm as I waved them across the mirror.

There was ABSOLUTELY no possibility for this trip to be anything but mystically and intellectually stimulating.
And as much as body load goes, I was able to walk around fine. Maybe it was all the drugs I was on, but this night was spectacular.

NEED TO KNOW:
IS there a cross-tolerance between LSA and psilocybin? I might have the chance to dose mushrooms tonight but I don't want to do so if I won't trip that hard. I dosed mushrooms on Sunday by the way.

I probably won't trip today, though, because yesterday was so stimulating to my mind - perhaps more stimulating than any trip I've ever been on before.

The girl I'm currently "with..." well, I thought about her at some times during the trip and I began to realize my affection towards her. I felt the beauty the world has to offer and you cannot look past that. I'm not saying you have to do drugs to find it, but I feel so different. I don't know what I am even going to do, to be honest. WIth the trip, I mean. What to make of it... what to think of it... which is why I posted it here; I want to hear what you people have to say. Though I am not in love with her by any stretch of the word, she kept appearing in my head. At this point, I was in love with everything at once.

Honestly, I feel that dosing LSA without ANY knowledge lead to the most beautiful experience of any psychedelic I have been on.
You should all dose 18 grams of LSA at least once in your life, maybe more. Any less than that, and the trip wouldn't have been as fun.

I still can't get over the vivid trails in the darkness.

And when I tried to go to bed at 7:00 A.M. I had the most intense CEVs. They felt 3D and they were in and out sort of CEVs. I can't explain this in words comprehend able to any of you people. I would be able to show it to you with my hands. It felt as if I saw the flow of ideas in my head, and they would intertwine infinitely and then come back out sort of like some of the fractals you see, but more intense.

I would HIGHLY recommend doing this drug. I know little about the side effects of taking such large doses as I hear they're vasco-constrictors or something and if you were to take a gigantic dose, about 3,000 seeds, your blood vessels would pop and you might die. Again, I know nothing about these things, only read a few sources that told me about this.

I've dosed mushrooms about 10 times, acid twice, and various other drugs. I can't really speak for which is more intense than the other, but for what this was, it was one of the more intense trips. Top 3, if not top.

This is easy to control solo... first time tripping on 18 grams of LSA solo was a blast.

Thank you, for those of you who have read about my insanity. :smile:

PS.

Don't forget to answer if there is a cross tolerance.

PSS. I'm going to add more information about this report throughout the day, because I still feel under the effects to a point.

I used to question my use of psychedelics... like do I really believe that these can help me to better understand things, or am I merely "tripping" on illegal drugs for fun?

That was washed away this night. I came in thinking it would be fun as hell to try a new psychedelic because I could trip hard... but this was so much more than that. It was beautiful.

I didn't try too hard to make this a good trip report. It's probably just a bunch of random bits from the night put into a long trip report. I understand myself better, even though I feel confused as shit about what I am supposed to do with this new feeling. Sure I could spend weeks making this trip report perfect, but I feel that this sums up my trip in its entirety.

The beauty these psychedelics can show someone... I tell ya, it's overwhelming. Maybe the beauty I saw or felt was the presence of an angel of sorts.

I expected so much less from this.
UPDATE: The day after this "experiment" I had persisting visuals. I would stare into a mirror with the light on/off and I would see things sort of wave back and forth. I then looked at myself in the mirror in almost complete darkness. I tried to see what the future of psychedelics had to show me.

What I say I can only interpret as splitting of the psyche. As I gazed at myself in the mirror, my head would shake no, even though I wasn't moving. It was a sign! I continued to watch this and asked why? Why would this happen to me, a perfectly happy individual with no problems?

As I said this, I saw my face being pulled in either direction, wnich represents that I will split my psyche. This trip was enough for a while. If I keep doing psychedelics in short periods of time, I will develop intense HPPD and it will drive me insane (at least that what my "soul" in the mirror showed me. I may never figure out this trip, I would love to do this again. Perhaps with the HBWRs or an extraction method.

This trip was the swift kick-in-the-ass I needed to appreciate the world of psychedelics more in depth. The power of the human mind is astounding. That's all for now.

Edited by Angel_Above (01/25/09 06:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDug a Sprogie
eeeeee
Male

Loc: California
Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9671449 - 01/24/09 02:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Thank god you had the energy to type all this up, because I feel the exact same way and don't know exactly what to say about lsa. It has made me feel more happy, alive and less anxious than I was before. I had this strange intuition that it reversed some kind of lsd-induced anxiety that was in me before. Now I feel reborn.

And the visuals kick ass too... haha

Edit:

Try it with some pure cocoa and/or an epsom salt bath. This helps dilate the blood vessels and reduce blood pressure

There IS a cross tolerance between lsd, psylocibin and lsa.

and as far as spiritual goes, yes lsa containing seeds have been used for thousands of years by the aztecs and other civilizations in a spiritual context.

Edited by Dug a Sprogie (01/24/09 02:54 PM)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #9671848 - 01/24/09 04:16 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Yes there is a cross tolerance between LSA and Psilocybin.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinecontraband
Rengade
Male

Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9673998 - 01/24/09 11:46 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

great trip report, it captured your trip nicely.
never heard of lsa before, but you definitely got me interested in it now.
the visuals sounded amazing too.

--------------------

Offlinehisheater
trigger man
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) [Re: contraband]
    #9681565 - 01/26/09 10:12 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

did you soak them  in water before ingesting them? I wonder of there is a way to isolate the LSA and maybe put it in  a gel cap or something. That would be a lot easier than trying to swallow 800 of those mothers.

--------------------
They call them fingers but I never see them fing... Oh wait, there they go.
-----------------------------------------------
dangermike78 said: "Or are you to ignorant to get that?"
The most hilarious post to date...
Doo Yoo Hookah???

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) [Re: hisheater]
    #9681660 - 01/26/09 10:38 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hisheater said:
did you soak them  in water before ingesting them? I wonder of there is a way to isolate the LSA and maybe put it in  a gel cap or something. That would be a lot easier than trying to swallow 800 of those mothers.

You can isolated the LSA, you have to de-fat in solvent.

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9682064 - 01/26/09 12:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

hisheater said:

You can isolated the LSA, you have to de-fat in solvent.

I didn't have time because I wanted to trip that night.

I just chewed em all up and swallowed them.

OfflineMandelbrot107
Z
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) *DELETED* [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9722289 - 02/02/09 12:20 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Mandelbrot107

Reason for deletion: Cleaning house

--------------------
Nothing I say is true and I lie all the time.

"Just like f***ing a bicycle."

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) [Re: Mandelbrot107]
    #9722308 - 02/02/09 12:24 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Nausea and throwing up has nothing to do with chemicals, its pretty common.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/hbw/hbw_effects.shtml

--------------------

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) [Re: Mandelbrot107]
    #9722593 - 02/02/09 01:13 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ElectricBlue107 said:
My experience with LSA was on HBW seeds not MG seeds and the first time I just felt really messed up, similar to taking a Xanax, not so much tripping.  The second time I think I got the seeds that have the chemical on them because I just felt like I had to throw up the whole time.  Although I will say, both times I got the best sleep I had ever had.

But I can't imagine combining all those and then taking LSA, I feel tweaked on adderall, then you're speed balling with the xanax.

I assume you've taken bars and pills before?

I've taken A bar before, a few times. My highest dose of xanax is usually 2 mg.

This was my second adderall dose... had 20 mg the first time

Offlinerealm 2
Stranger
Re: LSA. First Time Dosing. 18 grams (about 700-800 seeds) [Re: Angel_Above]
    #14999936 - 08/30/11 12:23 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I have eaten morning glory seeds several times and I love it! Most seeds are treated with pesticides and will make you very ill. I have also found that mixing LSA and DXM makes your trip much more visual. I think exactly like LSD. More people should try this but I have never taken over 8 oz. of tussin DM with the seeds and I would not recommend doing that. I've been searching the net for a while and I think i've found the cheapest place to get untreated heavenly blue seeds. I have bought seeds from this guy before and there really good. He has recently went to a new site on bonanza. I havn't bought any recently cuz I been broke but he has the cheapest prices I have found and sells them by the pound. Great for a party!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom