Home | Community | Message Board

ShroomSupply.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePrometheus Rising
Stranger
 User Gallery

Dosing on LSD two days in a row. Question's / tips / advice?
    #14986483 - 08/27/11 02:07 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hello everyone.  Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day / night!

So, to make a long story short I have a questions regarding tripping on acid two days in a row.  Yesterday, I took 4 hits (blotter) of what I thought was to be AMAZING cid.  Turned out to be quite average.  I should also add that I am very experienced with psychedelic drugs and the lifestyle :laugh:

Anyway I took (4) yesterday. I am looking to really trip with a friend though tonight.  We are each going to eat a strip(10).

I'm wondering how profound the tolerance is.  Out of the many times i've ventured to the other side lol, I've never tried it two days in a row. 

Will 10 still feel as strong or will it feel like 6ish.  ANY tips, advice, comments are welcome. 

Have a great one Shroomery

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineamberella1989
Female

Re: Dosing on LSD two days in a row. Question's / tips / advice? [Re: Prometheus Rising]
    #14986570 - 08/27/11 02:26 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I had a time in my life where a tripped on acid way too much. I cant remember if dosing two days in a row effected the trip, but it did take me a while to feel "normal" again. I remember always feeling like i was "half tripping". Did way too much acid for about 3 months, and it took me another 6 or so to snap out of it.  That dosnt really answer your question, but its all i have

OfflinePrometheus Rising
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Dosing on LSD two days in a row. Question's / tips / advice? [Re: amberella1989]
    #14986584 - 08/27/11 02:28 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks none the less. Much appreciated.

OfflineWingedWatcher
Male User Gallery

Re: Dosing on LSD two days in a row. Question's / tips / advice? [Re: Prometheus Rising]
    #14986837 - 08/27/11 03:24 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I'd wait at least a week to eat that ten strip. When you dose two days in a row, it takes a lot more acid (maybe twice as much?) to feel the same effects you had on the first day.

--------------------
By lsd i assume you mean acid. acid is put onto blotter paper in the form of liquid because the paper absorbs it. The ink is already on the paper before the acid goes on, when they form together it is now known as "lsd"
I have not seen acid-blotter paper with cartoon characters on it since the 90s. I would advice you to rip or cut a 1 inch square length and width and try it out.. dont be scared.
When you eat the paper everything dissolves in your mouth. including the ink, lsd and even the paper itself. If nothing dissolves, it is not lsd.

-Jagrass

Offlinebrickwallnomad
Male

#14986865 - 08/27/11 03:29 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

i didnt read any replies yet only your original post so idk if this contradicts anything said or what haha i hope not. but yea man you can never really tell it depends on alot of factors, with acid theyre very personal, and it also depends on the L itself. just do the damn thing and see what happens man im sure youll trip build up notes on these type of things in your head

--------------------
ya know ya dont speak it, ya speak ya dont know it:mushroom2:

2 much BASS ((((<3)))) d[-_-]b

Offlineunalert
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: WA, USA Flag
Re: Dosing on LSD two days in a row. Question's / tips / advice? [Re: brickwallnomad]
    #14987235 - 08/27/11 04:47 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I've done it and that first day I took 6 hits and the second day I took 4 hits and it felt around the same experience, not too much of a difference but I've never gone as far as taking ten doses. The lucy where I live is relatively weak I'm guessing because I always find myself wanting to take like 8-10 doses but when I tell other people that they think I'm crazy or something. I did get noticeably depressed towards the end of the 2nd day, like really depressed but I think that might have been from something that happened. or the comedown was super shitty from doing it 2 days in a row idk, hope I could help.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience