Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekronikpuff
Fungas-fanatic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas, Tx
Re: 1st grow log with pics! [Re: Fungus_monk]
    #14995711 - 08/29/11 10:04 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Any growth with your lc?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Loc: U.S. Flag
Re: 1st grow log with pics! [Re: kronikpuff]
    #14996001 - 08/29/11 11:22 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yea i got two little mycelium clumps but it isnt anything pic worthy yet.

--------------------
My Trade List

I post fictional information that i have developed through years of extreme delirium and from suffering strange delusions that i partake in illegal activites. The shroomery.org is merely my outlet for these delusions.

Offlinepoisonivy
Waiting...!
Female User Gallery

#14996127 - 08/29/11 11:44 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Guess that friend of yours needs to get on here and start learning! Is this your first grow? I like all the experimental things you're trying - I'd be too scared lol I'll be starting some jars in a few days :smile:

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Re: 1st grow log with pics! [Re: poisonivy]
    #14996839 - 08/29/11 01:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yea this is my first personal grow but i've helped a lot of friends with theirs. I figured i would try and see what works and what doesnt work for future grows, like flipping the jars.

--------------------
My Trade List

I post fictional information that i have developed through years of extreme delirium and from suffering strange delusions that i partake in illegal activites. The shroomery.org is merely my outlet for these delusions.

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

#15017445 - 09/02/11 12:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Original post has been updated

--------------------
My Trade List

Offlinearkady2300
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Delaware Flag
    #15017589 - 09/02/11 01:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Lots of fun reading through this, with all of the dates I get a real feel for the amount of time from inoculation to harvest which is really important. Keep up the great work and I cant wait to look at the first fruits. :smile:

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Re: 1st grow log with pics! [Re: arkady2300]
    #15017603 - 09/02/11 01:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks man

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineMr.FunGuy
Back at it..
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sissy's Cooter, Alabama
    #15019420 - 09/02/11 07:31 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Fungus_monk said:
Not really an update just wanted to post this before i forgot, i took the little myc chunks, crushed them up, and threw it in a potted plant outside then watered the shit outta it. I just got tired of looking at those tiny ass mycelium chunks not doing anything. But in the next week i'll be birthing a couple of cakes so if anything grows from those chunks it'll just be an added bonus.

Dude I've got 3 fuckin patches in my back yard now that all have chunks of myc in them!! :laugh: I've lost half my cakes to contams, so they all got crumbled and spawned to the patches. With the contams cut out /off of course. But the holes are about 2ft wide and 6 inches deep, and full of str8 Hpoo.

Now I'm hoping for the best, but I don't expect any fruits until I put at least 2 whole cakes in there. I may be wrong, but I dont think half a cakes worth of myc will colonize that big of a hole, plus, it's been hot as fuck outside, with NO rain (but I've been watering them daily) so I'm lookin more toward November for my outdoor patch, But we got 2 or 3 days worth of str8 non stop rain comin here this week, and you know what that means...HUNTIN TIME!!! :laugh: I'm bound and fuckin determined to find some Ps.Weilii this year!!! I wont rest until I find some!!!

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Re: 1st grow log with pics! [Re: Mr.FunGuy]
    #15019459 - 09/02/11 07:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yea i dont think im gonna get anything from those little chunks. Good luck to you man.

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

#15041556 - 09/07/11 08:11 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

So not much has changed. I've harvested 3 shrooms, i dont have an exact weight but the first was 7 g's wet. The othet two were about the same size and im printing one right now so i can noc up another 8 jars later tonight. Im assuming that all together probably about 20 g's wet.

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineBridgeLife
Stranger

#15053980 - 09/09/11 04:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Very Nice...... :-)

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Re: 1st grow log with pics! [Re: BridgeLife]
    #15055360 - 09/09/11 08:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BridgeLife said:
Very Nice...... :-)

Thanks man. Im waiting for more pins to show up and then i'll be updating. Hopefully i have something new by monday.

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleNoxADVANCED
Research & Information Collector
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Straya Cunt Flag
    #15055510 - 09/09/11 08:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
Ethno-Garden: My seeds and Herbs
My Contests/Give-aways
Get on it!

WE DID IT :kratom: for kratom

I have my rating privileges back, BITCHES

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Re: 1st grow log with pics! [Re: NoxADVANCED]
    #15055905 - 09/09/11 10:08 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Jus wanted to share a little something.

So 2 of my tc cakes got cobweb on bottom(between the cake and foil) which wasnt a surprise because i believe those two had bacterial infections inthe jars. So i did the h2o2 a couple times but they just smelled horrible so i crumbled them up and put them in a potted plant outside. Hopefully i'll get something.

But the good news is that my other tc cake in the fc is looking really good with no stank and i've got one more tc in the jar that has reached 100% and is now consolidating that looks really healthy also so im not stressed on those two contamed tc cakes.

Plus i've got a huge lc colonizing, 3 jars injected with my homemade spore syringe 2 days ago, and a manure/brf/verm cake that was injected 4 days ago for a little experiment. I've got like 5 other jars ready to get shot with the lc or homemade syringe (waiting to check the other jars to make sure they arent contamed/start to colonize because i didnt have any spore clumps in the ms syringe i made although i know there was spores in it) also so i should be on my way to some more cakes soon.

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

#15071848 - 09/13/11 08:05 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

original post updated homies!

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

#15073490 - 09/13/11 02:53 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

So i decided to go ahead and try re-dunking just one b+ cake.

They're feeling considerably light, campared to when they were first dunked so im gonna let it soak for about 6 hours.
Maybe it'll make a difference :shrug: if it does than i'll do that to the others also.

They also look like they shrunk some since going in the fc which makes me think i might've been right on target about them consolidating now. Cause i would think if they were trying to finish consolidating that it would cause them to shrink some and lose quite a bit of water.

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

#15075208 - 09/13/11 08:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well i determined what the problem was for sure now.
I dunked the b+ cake for 6 hours, i just took it out and put back in the fc and compared it to the other cakes.

Holy shit! A complete difference in weight. Needless to say, i've got the other 4 cakes dunking for a couple hours.
I think this will make a dramatic difference.

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
    #15075699 - 09/13/11 10:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hopefully it all turns out for you man, wishing you luck. You deserve it for all the help you give around here :thumbup:

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Re: 1st grow log with pics! [Re: The Influence]
    #15077019 - 09/14/11 08:19 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
Hopefully it all turns out for you man, wishing you luck. You deserve it for all the help you give around here :thumbup:

Thanks bro

I am proud to say that when i took the other cakes out of their dunk this morning each cake had 3-6 pins on it. One even had a half incher.
So hopefully i solved the problem, it looks like they had really wanted to grow just didnt have enough water to do so.

I hope anybody that reads this has realized how important consolidation inside the jars is, even if there are pins let them consolidate!

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
    #15078908 - 09/14/11 04:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Awesome man :thumbup: I got five jars I started the one week countdown on last night, and another 5 that are around 95% that will probably be ready for the week countdown by tonight.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures