Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecreativemind
Stranger
HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM??
    #1488029 - 04/24/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I was just curious because a friend told me that they can be detected in your body forever. Is this true?? Im just curious because i am thinking about joining the air force and testing to become a pilot and i know they give you drug tests. Any help would be great.
Peace
J

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarron411
Stranger
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: creativemind]
    #1488047 - 04/24/03 12:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Basically,

I can tell you this, b/c I used to be in the military and I'll tell you that they don't test for that crap. They are more interested in finding out if you smoke or if you do coke, and now they are getting more and more hardcore about X. As for being able to detect it forever - I don't believe so. And if so, it would be required for them to go to extreme measures to check for it. I hope all is well, oh, and on another note. I've done shrooms while in the service, and i never had a problem with them showing up in a piss test.  :wink:

OfflineFazEd
Ego Exploration
    #1488049 - 04/24/03 12:29 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Im not too sure on exactly how long they stay in your sytem but i bet if you used the search tool on these fourms you could find the answer. However mushrooms definatly do not stay in your system forever.

--------------------
-Completely FazEd
Leggo my Ego

OfflineScumBagMaximum
Recovering CPAddict

Loc: california
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: FazEd]
    #1488090 - 04/24/03 12:46 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i think its around 2-3 days

--------------------
~~SBM~~

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: ScumBagMaximum]
    #1488324 - 04/24/03 02:37 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well man u came to the right place first off dont even worry about that shit. I Enlisted (Past Tence) in the Marine Core and down at MEPs (Military Entrance Processing) they basically test for the NIDA 5 (thats the standard drug test ; Weed, Coke, Amphetamines, PCP, and Opiates) but they also test for alcohal . As for X well, that usually has amphetamines in it, and i wouldent dought that they test for MDMA now,( i was never really into that I did X once)

But back to the shrooms, man i fukin tripped on shrooms and had to go to MEPs the next day and they didnt detect shit. ( i did that cuz i wanted to trip of course but i also knew that they wouldent be lookin for that. keep in mind, these tests cost money and to test for substances beyond the NIDA 5 costs xtra money, now factor in the hundreds/thousands of tests they give each day and thats a shit load of money ) But lemme tell u that one one of the papers u sighn, Halucinagenic Mushrooms is one of the substances they ask u if uve ever taken - Just mark ur initials in the "No" box and ull b fine.

As long as a group of US Soldiers dont go off and kill some innocent people while tripping on shrooms, they will not be testing for them.

And as long as u dont admit to doing mushrooms at any point in ur life they will have no idea that u have taken them at all.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Edited by ShamanSean (04/24/03 02:38 AM)

Offlinefleshofgods
SpiritualVisionary
Loc: In a daze . . .
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1488957 - 04/24/03 10:17 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

They can test you for shrooms up to 5-7 days after you ate the shrooms but only 2 tests in the entire world test for it i think. Anyways, after that 5-7 day period they would have to do a spinal tap to check ya out and they arent going to do all of that bullshit because it is way to damn dangerous.

all of what I just said is hearsay

--------------------
Holler!

Offlinecreativemind
Stranger
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: fleshofgods]
    #1489262 - 04/24/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i just found out from a friend in the air force that they DO give people attempting to be pilots spinal taps. Guess the idea of becoming a pilot is out of the question.

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

#1489395 - 04/24/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

No your wrong. your friend is ither lieing to u because he dosent want you to do shrooms or he dosent know wat a spinal tap is. Or maybe ur just scared and u never even wanted to be in the military.

--------------------

-Too Short

Edited by ShamanSean (04/24/03 12:39 PM)

OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

#1489447 - 04/24/03 12:44 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Perhaps, the idea of taking the mushrooms should be more out of the question than joining the military?
Oh well, your life...

--------------------
====* I Made My Avatar *====

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: Nirvana]
    #1489494 - 04/24/03 12:53 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

They give you spinal taps? What a joke. Erowid.org says on their FAQ that it only stays in your system 2-3 days, and they're pretty trustworthy. Even so, almost nothing tests for that. The only time I'd be worried about being tested for psilocybin is if you got busted for possession of it.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: Nirvana]
    #1489556 - 04/24/03 01:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

No man, theres a lot of people on this planet who want to kill us Americans just because. They would love to kill u too ur from the Western world as well. And theres people dieing trying to defend us, we gotta help. Its kinda like someone takin a bullet for u and u sayin "fuck you" to him.

And im not writing this thinking that you will join the military, i just want to respond to ur comment.

--------------------

-Too Short

Edited by ShamanSean (04/24/03 01:10 PM)

OfflineSevHoeSev

Loc: 707 - Napa
    #1490452 - 04/24/03 05:15 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

mushrooms dont show up at all in the standard pee tests.. im on probation and ive tripped and went in the next day to test and the test came up negative.. im pretty sure the only way to test it is in your spine and thats a spinal tap.. and trust me, they would not give someone a spinal tap just for a drug test.. spinal taps are very dangerous and very painful.

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: SevHoeSev]
    #1490873 - 04/24/03 07:28 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

woah woah woah people, mushrooms can't possibly stay in your system for very long at all. The whole idea of them depositing in your spine is ridiculous. That is a definite myth. And even if it wasn't, is the purpose of this spinal tap to test for drugs? The reason why mushrooms do not remain in your system:

Psilocin is broken down by MAO which is in your blood and stomach and everywhere. Psilocin, being a tryptamine, is very water soluble. This means that it is impossible to deposit into your spine or anywhere, because your body is water. The psilocin would just float around until it got nailed by MAO and broken down.

ShamanSean, don't be ridiculous. There are plenty of excellent reasons to want to kill us. Don't try to tell me that you military men are serving my interests, I'll be the judge of that thanks. And I haven't heard anyone say "fuck you" because you're with the military.. not here anyway.

OfflineirieDANK
the irie one
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1491066 - 04/24/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yeah im not sure how long they stay in your system, but im sure you don't have to worry about any drug tests. I'm on probation and they test me for everything, even things i don't even know what they are. But shrooms are just about un-detectable. I mack them whenever i can and i dont fail my tests. Also acid is un-detectable, unless somebody wants to give you a spinal tap. i wouldn't worry about it.

OfflineirieDANK
the irie one
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: irieDANK]
    #1491068 - 04/24/03 08:37 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

and yes you do get spinal taps in the miliatary if your going to be in the infantry or something. They don't want anybody having and flashbacks in combat

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: irieDANK]
    #1491194 - 04/24/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

so spinal taps DO actually show prescence of these substances? Got links?

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1491300 - 04/24/03 09:59 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, someone please tell me one good reason LSD or psilocybin would be found in your Cerebro-Spinal Fluid, which is what a spinal tap umm....taps. And at any rate, the bodies CSF is constantly filtered, cleansed, excreted, and renewed. Its not like you have the same juice for life. Just another one of those silly urban legends...I mean, if smoking seeds makes you sterile, how come all those hippies had so many damned kids?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1491562 - 04/24/03 11:44 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Just another one of those silly urban legends...I mean, if smoking seeds makes you sterile, how come all those hippies had so many damned kids?

ROFL!!!

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Re: HOW LONG DO SHROOMS STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM?? [Re: domite]
    #1491622 - 04/25/03 12:03 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yea prove that shit

--------------------

-Too Short

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1495459 - 04/26/03 08:56 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

they don't test for shrooms, unless it's a special test

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag