Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineallday
Stranger
dmt smoking method breakthrough
    #14854162 - 07/31/11 10:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

what is the best way to smoke dmt and ensure a breakthrough(meeting with god,entities,higher realm) i heard on another forum dude talked bout waterfall gravity bong off just one hit is by far the best way but i dont understand how you can light up the dmt that way without wastin. also i heard so many say sandwich method in bowl,bong is the best and  others say to buy a glass vapor geenie what do yall think?????????? advice plz thx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaSSidio Head
Pebble Wrestler
Male

Loc: Highcountry, NC
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: allday]
    #14854174 - 07/31/11 10:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Meth pipe. I don't like the sandwich method

--------------------

What's from the earth is of the greatest worth.:potleaf: :mushdance:
So before u knock it, try it first and you'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

Offlinepescadorabioso
Hedonistic Misanthropy
Male

Loc: Fl
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: BaSSidio Head]
    #14854215 - 07/31/11 10:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

You should try vaporizing that shit.

--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

OfflineMescalineeee
Stranger
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: pescadorabioso]
    #14854229 - 07/31/11 11:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It's gonna come down to personal preference and what you're better at smoking from. I personally sandwich the DMT between 2 layers of weed, then clear it in one hit.

Edited by Mescalineeee (07/31/11 11:02 PM)

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: Mescalineeee]
    #14854326 - 07/31/11 11:30 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i thought of using a vaporswing with a waterless bong the other day. or even a glass concentrate bowl. seems perfect!!!

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #14854361 - 07/31/11 11:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

the best way to break through is definately with one of those electronic vaporizers that do all the work for you

meth pipes are good as well, but the technique is difficult to learn properly, and you really have to be a strong minded individual to break through smoking freebase in a glass pipe...

the next best method for beginners, or people who have never vaped on glass before, is to make a Changa blend, and soak your DMT into some plant material, then you can just smoke it through a bong like you would a bowl of weed or anything else.

--------------------

Offlinepescadorabioso
Hedonistic Misanthropy
Male

Loc: Fl
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14855078 - 08/01/11 05:56 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:
the best way to break through is definately with one of those electronic vaporizers that do all the work for you

meth pipes are good as well, but the technique is difficult to learn properly, and you really have to be a strong minded individual to break through smoking freebase in a glass pipe...

the next best method for beginners, or people who have never vaped on glass before, is to make a Changa blend, and soak your DMT into some plant material, then you can just smoke it through a bong like you would a bowl of weed or anything else.

--------------------
What has made them conceive that man must want a rationally advantageous choice?
I've become desensitized to these types of occurrences thus far. Yet, there lies a sensation of bitter disappointment embedded within.

FINE YOU IMBECILE; SUFFER!! IT IS YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE HURTING. NOTHING IS DETERRING YOU FROM ATTAINING THAT OF WHICH YOU INHERENTLY CRAVE. YOU HAVE LET THEM TAKE OVER YOUR MIND, YOU ARE NO LONGER IN CONTROL, YOU NEVER WERE.

OfflineLostkeys
Fractal Thought Pattern
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sirius
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: pescadorabioso]
    #14855137 - 08/01/11 06:37 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Have you tried keistering?

--------------------
So heavy I fell through the earth...

Offlinejonstoned
good.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: Lostkeys]
    #14855167 - 08/01/11 06:52 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

^^ haha few youtube vids with people documenting this method...

May as well bunt it in the arm :smile: that would come on pretty quick and strong I'm assuming.

I guess any method will work if you smoke enough!!

OfflineIn Dreams
Amateur Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Kentucky Flag
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: jonstoned]
    #14855344 - 08/01/11 08:14 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I've heard that the Magic Flight Launch Box vaporizer is good for DMT, but if you don't feel like forking out $100 then a freebase Meth/Crack pipe works perfectly fine.

Offlineallday
Stranger
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14855867 - 08/01/11 10:59 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

what do you think about the glass vapor genie

OfflineBaSSidio Head
Pebble Wrestler
Male

Loc: Highcountry, NC
    #14857998 - 08/01/11 06:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I have heard good and bad things about vapor genies, but I havn't used one so I couldn't tell you

--------------------

What's from the earth is of the greatest worth.:potleaf: :mushdance:
So before u knock it, try it first and you'll see it's a blessing and it's not a curse.

InvisibleLanc3r117
Rain
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: dmt smoking method breakthrough [Re: BaSSidio Head]
    #14858789 - 08/01/11 09:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Try the machine. I use it and I love it. I used to use the sandwich method, but that wastes product. Sometimes when I have a lot I like to share hits with friends through the sandwich method; otherwise I light the machine for them and it's possible to, in a crude way, visually gauge the dose I am vaping. The machine allows me to load multiple hits in one and leave home without bringing anything else with me and can go for many many trips.
The only problem is when I gave my friend 4 hits out of it because he always told me he wasn't tripping after I dosed him with as much smoke as he would take in 3. Needless to say, less is more and too much can cause high anxiety for future endeavors. After he came out of the experience there was total fear and then as things became material there was a total love from him just to be alive (he believed we all had blown up and were stuck on a replay reality for eternity).

No matter how you ingest, once you do, safe travels! Start light and go at your own pace. Dose high when you feel your intentions for the experience are legitimate for that type of experience and that you are comfortable with this substance. There's not much more uncomfortable to be at the face of 'G/d' and not having an intention on being there.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder