Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Fresh Shroom Tea
    #11977817 - 02/06/10 07:46 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hey i just harvested some fresh mushies and am planning on tripping tonight. My lady can't stand the taste of shrooms so I will be making tea out of them, but I've only ever made tea from dried shrooms. Any differences in the procedure that i should know about? Or i would just like to hear of procedures you've used wiht fresh fruits. Thanks. :thumbup:

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToad Stool
Avid Shroomer/Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern Los Angles CA
Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Moonraker]
    #11977851 - 02/06/10 07:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

be sure to chop them up into no more than 1 inch pieces. they should blue...Add your mushies to the water and them bring it to a boil. Once the blueing is gone, your ready. I like using peppermint tea (sleepytime), it seems to completely mask the taste of the mushies. With the tea, it hits alot faster...

--------------------
Peace Love and Psychs

OfflinePatisotagami
Organism
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Toad Stool] * 1
    #11977897 - 02/06/10 08:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

the above poster is incorrect:

chip/dice/mince your shrooms (hopefully they are bone dry) into the tiniest pieces you can. The smaller the shroom bits, the better absorbed the psilocybin will be!

Below is a great recipe:
-----

The base recipe was made by a guy named Pinky from ClusterBusters, so original credit must go to him. I have altered it a bit to make it even more tasty and potent.

You need the following items:
-fresh ginger root
-a lemon
-chewable vitamin C tablet (1000mg)
-a reusable cloth or metal tea strainer/bag that you can drop in hot water to steep the shroom tea

First thing to do is to make sure the mushroom pieces you have are finely divided. WAIT UNTIL JUST BEFORE YOU MAKE THE TEA before chopping them, as the more finely diced they are, the quicker the psilocybin will degrade due to exposure to oxygen. On the other hand, the smaller they are, the more easily they will give up the psilocybin to the extracting liquid. Dice them into fairly fine pieces... maybe twice the size of a sesame seed.

Heat a cup or a cup and a half of water in a pot until it is boiling. I just microwaved the water for a couple minutes on HIGH. When it was super hot, I knew it was ready.
Add about a teaspoon of lemon juice, remove pot from heat, wait about thirty seconds and toss in the shroom bits, 1 tsp per cup finely minced ginger root, and 1500 mg of crushed up vitamin C tablets (any kind, but the chewable variety will probably taste better). Stir it every few minutes, squishing the mushroom bits against the bottom of the cup or the sides as you do so.

*Hint* I got cloth strainers and put the shroom bits in the cloth bags so that they were contained, making them much easier to squish and then just take out of the water and put into the second batch of water (see below). Also, if you want more ginger, just go ahead and put more in. It may settle your stomach and taste a little better!

After ten or fifteen minutes, strain out the bits of mushroom from your tea, and toss them into a SECOND batch of almost-boiling water and half a teaspoon of lemon juice (no vitamin C this time). You won't need a full cup of water this time... maybe a half cup. Put the first cup of "tea" aside to cool further. As before, stir the new water/shroom mixture every few minutes, squish them up well. After ten or fifteen minutes, strain out the shroom bits, pressing out as much water as you can, and discard the shroom bits. By this time there should be very little, if any, active ingredients in the bits, it will all be in the water/lemon juice mixture.

After this, just combine the two tea mixtures and drink em down quickly before the psilocybin degrades. It should be relatively stable because of the vitamin C in there, but just to be sure...

It sounds tricky, but once you do it the first time, you'll get it down for good

Also, this tea is DELICIOUS! I promise!

If you want to be a little bit alert, you can add some green tea to it as well!

ADDENDUM:
I use shroom tea because I get very nauseous when eating fresh or dried mushrooms. If you are like me and are looking for a way to consume without any nausea, I suggest the following before you drink the tea:

4 hours before, don't let it be any closer than 4 hours to tripping... you don't want any food in your stomach when you trip... eat a medium-sized plate of noodles with some red sauce on them. (Or other food that is not too complicated or difficult to digest).
I'm a vegetarian so no meat on them, but I had vegetable chunky sauce (Prego) and it was great. The veggies gave me energy to get through the day before my trip.
You want carbohydrates that will tide you over for the next 4 hours and make you not very hungry. Something that will fill you up. Make sure to chew each bite well before swallowing, so that it is easier for your digestive system to digest. After that, don't eat any food until you dose. Keep hydrated though, and you should be nausea free. Happy Tripping and GOOD VIBES.

Shroom Tea Recipe (shroomery)

--------------------
EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

InvisibleLibertin
Absurdist
 User Gallery

Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Patisotagami]
    #11978069 - 02/06/10 08:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

smmu, OP asked about fresh mushrooms. :tongue:

As they are not dried obviously you're not going to be able to grind the mushrooms. So get your fresh mushrooms and chop them up into small pieces - this may be messy and tedious but I believe it's worth being patient and making those pieces small. (Some people say it doesn't make much difference). Then proceed to make tea as usual! Good luck.

OfflineToad Stool
Avid Shroomer/Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Libertin]
    #11978104 - 02/06/10 08:38 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Good advise Libertin! I dont see how i am incorrect, but to each their own. Emergen C is good to use if you want to supplement with vitamin C.

Cheers!

--------------------
Peace Love and Psychs

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Toad Stool]
    #11978132 - 02/06/10 08:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the responses. Boiling water now. Send good vibes! :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

OfflineKanker
Hides in tall grass
Male

Loc: On a Long dead-heart.
Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Moonraker]
    #11978320 - 02/06/10 09:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

if you're paranoid of losing content like me, you'll put your teabags in first and shrooms in last, so the teabag doesn't steal any of the goodies :wink:

--------------------
I'm ahead, I'm advanced
I am the first mammal to make plans, yeah
I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire.
It's evolution baby.
-Pearl Jam

OfflinePatisotagami
Organism
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
    #11978813 - 02/06/10 10:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

ah i'm sorry for the attack on your method earlier. I didn't see that the OP said 'fresh'. Though i do believe that it is important to chop them up into tiny bits to get the most out of it. Happy shrooming!

--------------------
EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

Invisibledrainhaven
Awake
 User Gallery

Loc: SouthernMan
    #11979347 - 02/07/10 12:26 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Moonraker let me know how that worked out for you. I havent made fresh tea yet, but Im in the same boat with my girl.

--------------------
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience." -Anonymous

Spawning To Coir Tek
Blutjager's LC Tek

OfflineToad Stool
Avid Shroomer/Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Kanker]
    #11980159 - 02/07/10 05:47 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh thats a good note. If i make tea with dried mushrooms, i usually put thr ground mushies in a cup and make the tea, then poor the water into the cup and let it brew, so all the goodies stay right where i left em.

--------------------
Peace Love and Psychs

Edited by Toad Stool (02/07/10 05:48 AM)

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#11980432 - 02/07/10 07:55 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Smaller the pieces the better, if you pick em when they havent been misted for awhile, it is easier/less messy to get them chopped small.

A sharp knife helps.

Ginger is a good idea if it is for someone who gets nauseaus.

I dun like vit C pills..... but I do use lemon juice, and will be trying a fresh squeezed orange next time out.

Very good advice smmu... love the emphasis on fasting. :thumbup:

Toadstool, You need to learn how to make a GOOD tea. :tongue2:

OfflineToad Stool
Avid Shroomer/Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Shad0w]
    #11980561 - 02/07/10 09:10 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

lol. i have my notepad out :wink:

i enjoy simplicity, after all im not really after a tasty tea, just the goods. :cool:

--------------------
Peace Love and Psychs

InvisibleLibertin
Absurdist
 User Gallery

#11980832 - 02/07/10 10:29 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Toad Stool said:
lol. i have my notepad out :wink:

i enjoy simplicity, after all im not really after a tasty tea, just the goods. :cool:

Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with mushrooms tea, most of the methods yield similar results in my opinion. However, I believe there is a potency loss - some say it's possible to get 100% of the actives - not in my experience. Still, it's worth the potency loss because with tea you avoid having to digest the flesh of the mushroom (this is what causes most of the nausea and stomach discomfort).

OfflineToad Stool
Avid Shroomer/Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Libertin] * 1
    #11980861 - 02/07/10 10:36 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I agree. The nausea hits me hard. I have read about making jello shots with fresh mushies as well. i gotta try that.

--------------------
Peace Love and Psychs

Invisibleeriatarka
infomissionary
Male

Loc: I forget..
    #14841828 - 07/29/11 12:26 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i've ALWAYS puked on mushies.. and acid.. but even though mushies are less harsh, still puking.. so next time i'm trying some tea. and i'm using your recipe. will let you know how it turns out. i greatly appreciate the info!!

--------------------
***>>*** Trade List ***<<***

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have some very shocking news for you, I have seen footage that has never aired on national TV of footage of the Bradley tanks shooting fire into the [Waco] Compound; the Branch Davidians did not start the fire, they were murdered, in cold blood, by the..liars, scumbags, the ATF."
-Bill Hicks

I know it happened a long time ago, but PLEASE watch these:
http://youtu.be/PCblw0_ls7M Waco - A New Revelation
http://youtu.be/pmOBNnz9Wms Waco - The Rules of Engagement

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: eriatarka] * 1
    #14842077 - 07/29/11 01:40 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The best way I've found to make fresh mushroom tea is as follows:

-Chop your mushies up into as small as you like.
-Bring 1 cup per dose of water to rolling boil.
-Lower the temp and simmer the water on low and then place in the mushies.
-Let the mushies simmer for 20 minutes.
-In another pot bring one cup of water to boil.
-Place in two tea bags of your choice, Lipton is fine for me, and let the tea bags simmer for about 10 minutes.
-Add 1 tablespoon of sugar per dose to the tea.
-Strain mushies through a coffee filter into a big container (big enough to fit all the water from the mushies and the tea)
-Then mix in the tea.
-Throw the mushies in the coffee filter away.
-Portion the mushroom tea as needed and add ice. Enjoy.

The way I make it, it tastes just like regular iced tea. You can add or take away from amounts of water based on what ever amount you are comfortable drinking. I suggest the smallest amount the better, because tea makes you piss and you don't want to be pissing in the bathroom the entire trip. (Or maybe you do?) I've known people who instead of making the iced tea they just throw in a package of pink lemonade kool-aid and some honey and drink it as is.

As far as potency loss. From what I've read, drying kills the same molecule as cooking, so either way, unless you are eating them fresh you're going to lose some potency. Though, making the tea, I can account for working very well.

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Moonraker] * 1
    #14842180 - 07/29/11 02:17 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=5&Number=2004528&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

You know, I don't mind the flavor of mushrooms at all. Fresh, dry... whatever. I'll eat 'em straight. From the looks on my friend's faces when we do eat the shrooms straight, I'm in the minority.

There is no denying tea tastes better. I just love the taste of well made mushie tea.

Fortunately for me, I have a fictional friend by the name of Don Quixote. Don is a shroom chef of sorts. Don Quixote is a smart guy but he always thinks with his stomach. Even better for me, Don Quixote is always up for an adventure.

Don highly suggests mint tea. Although he has succeeded with many different types of tea (licorice comes in 2nd), mint manages to completely cover the flavor of the mushrooms, while still tasting very mild. Mint tea, also, sooths the stomach. Don puts the shroom tea in empty, individual sized, Snapple Iced Tea Bottles. If he can't have it hot, Don Quixote likes his tea cold. Lukewarm tea isn't very enjoyable.

Don's Tea ain't no sippin' tea.

Make sure you don't use too much water or you won't be able to fit it all into your individual sized Snapple bottles. To prepare water to boil or cold filter, Don uses a Snapple bottle filled 2/3, per adventurer, per batch of tea. This will be enough water to hold any sized dose.

You have options when you make tea, you can strain the shrooms out or grind them up and leave them in. Rule of thumb, if you are making a batch of tea for a bunch of friends, strain it. You want to minimize their stomach discomfort. It also, looks more palatable and less suspicious. If you are making tea for yourself or for experienced shroomers, there is nothing wrong with grinding the shrooms and just leaving them in. In fact, it may be a little more potent. Gritty, but a bit more potent.

Don, usually makes his tea with dry mushies because the process is MUCH faster than with fresh shrooms... you can dry fresh shrooms yourself and get hot tea quicker than you can cold-filter it. Still cold-filtered tea is certainly worth trying. For dry mushrooms, DQ just boils some lemon water. Lemon can be very helpful when you want to make sure you extract the most from your dried shrooms in the shortest amount of time. You don't want so much lemon that the tea is overpowered by the flavor. He then puts shrooms in a tea ball right after his water has been brought to a boil and the stove is shut off. Don sometimes soaks his shrooms in lemon juice before boiling both the shrooms in a tea ball with the leftover juice added to the water.  Don adds 1 or 2 bags of mint tea per adventurer. Don says mint tea soothes the stomach, tastes great AND it is less filling. He steeps for 10-15 minutes and pours the servings into their respective bottles. Psylocybin can handle this short burst of heat. Don Quixote has NEVER noticed a drop in potency from cooking tea unless he used fresh shrooms. When using dry shrooms, DQ doesn't mind using shroom powder. This way you injest the entire shroom but it makes the tea a little cloudy. It is little more potent and a little less discrete.

With fresh shrooms, Don likes cold-filtering his tea with lemon water. Don puts enough lemon juice in the water to taste it. The lemon juice will put the lemon's acids to work for you. Psylocybin will extract in straight water but Don likes to get everything he can from his mushies. Lemon speeds up the extraction process. Don adds his chopped, fresh mushrooms. Add all the shrooms you will use (5g of shrooms extracted into tea is still as potent as 5g of shrooms). Don adds the tea bags. Don Quixote lets the shroom and lemon water sit in the fridge 24-48 hours, then he strains the slimy shrooms out before pouring each serving into the Snapple bottles. Clean fingers make a great strainer... just don't tell your friends. In theory, Don preserves the psylocin from the fresh shrooms by cold-filtering them in the fridge. This is a pretty slow and simple process. Be sure to stir your tea a few times while you cold filter.

Fresh mushies and oj is a quicker and simpler tek. Eating the shrooms straight is the simplest and fastet tek... but if you want something that REALY tastes good, try the tea.

I don't mind the taste of shrooms but I love the taste of Don Quixote's mint & mushroom tea I don't like oj & shrooms at all. Mint covers any hint of mushroom in the tea, yet mint has a very mild flavor.

Don's stomach loves honey (I wonder if Winnie the Pooh likes chasing windmills... er, fighting giants as much as Don Quixote enjoys honey). Don suggests you add honey to any and all shroom tea. Hey, shrooms like honey and honey likes shrooms. Don likes to think mushrooms begin and end with honey. Don Quixote is a big fan of the honeywater tek.

The beauty of the Don's mint tea is you can make a batch that is equally potent for everyone who drinks it  or each bottle can hold a unique dose for each tripper. All you have to do is measure each person's dose in their own personalized Snapple Iced Tea bottle (write each tripper's name on their bottle so you can keep track of whose is whose... this is especially important if some adventurers are taking larger doses than others). If you put the mushroom tea in a measured pitcher, and you know how many mushrooms were used in the tea, it is very easy to figure out how many grams each adventurer will be taking.

Don Quixote says you can make another batch of mint tea (without mushrooms) to fill the remainder of each Snapple bottle so it looks like the Snapple just came off a store's shelf. Once all the Snapple bottles are full (Snapple sells Mint Iced Tea hehehe), refrigerate until very cold and give to your friends.

Drinking tip: If you drink your tea over the course of 30-45 minutes, you can extend your peak for up to an hour. :eyemouth:

Snapple bottles are very inconspicuous and omnipotent. They do not draw undesired attention in public. Even if they do, I imagine this is what might happen.

Officer: What is that?

Don Quixote: Mint Snapple

Officer: May I taste it?

Don Quixote: But of course.

(Officer sips)

Officer: Now THAT'S good Snapple!

(Officer does cheesy Mentos-style smile for the camera)

Play music.

Voice Over: Snapple, made from the best stuff on Earth.

Roll credits.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (07/29/11 02:34 AM)

OfflineTheremedy1914
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Rose]
    #25477933 - 09/21/18 12:46 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Rose said:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=5&Number=2004528&fpart=&PHPSESSID=

You know, I don't mind the flavor of mushrooms at all. Fresh, dry... whatever. I'll eat 'em straight. From the looks on my friend's faces when we do eat the shrooms straight, I'm in the minority.

There is no denying tea tastes better. I just love the taste of well made mushie tea.

Fortunately for me, I have a fictional friend by the name of Don Quixote. Don is a shroom chef of sorts. Don Quixote is a smart guy but he always thinks with his stomach. Even better for me, Don Quixote is always up for an adventure.

Don highly suggests mint tea. Although he has succeeded with many different types of tea (licorice comes in 2nd), mint manages to completely cover the flavor of the mushrooms, while still tasting very mild. Mint tea, also, sooths the stomach. Don puts the shroom tea in empty, individual sized, Snapple Iced Tea Bottles. If he can't have it hot, Don Quixote likes his tea cold. Lukewarm tea isn't very enjoyable.

Don's Tea ain't no sippin' tea.

Make sure you don't use too much water or you won't be able to fit it all into your individual sized Snapple bottles. To prepare water to boil or cold filter, Don uses a Snapple bottle filled 2/3, per adventurer, per batch of tea. This will be enough water to hold any sized dose.

You have options when you make tea, you can strain the shrooms out or grind them up and leave them in. Rule of thumb, if you are making a batch of tea for a bunch of friends, strain it. You want to minimize their stomach discomfort. It also, looks more palatable and less suspicious. If you are making tea for yourself or for experienced shroomers, there is nothing wrong with grinding the shrooms and just leaving them in. In fact, it may be a little more potent. Gritty, but a bit more potent.

Don, usually makes his tea with dry mushies because the process is MUCH faster than with fresh shrooms... you can dry fresh shrooms yourself and get hot tea quicker than you can cold-filter it. Still cold-filtered tea is certainly worth trying. For dry mushrooms, DQ just boils some lemon water. Lemon can be very helpful when you want to make sure you extract the most from your dried shrooms in the shortest amount of time. You don't want so much lemon that the tea is overpowered by the flavor. He then puts shrooms in a tea ball right after his water has been brought to a boil and the stove is shut off. Don sometimes soaks his shrooms in lemon juice before boiling both the shrooms in a tea ball with the leftover juice added to the water.  Don adds 1 or 2 bags of mint tea per adventurer. Don says mint tea soothes the stomach, tastes great AND it is less filling. He steeps for 10-15 minutes and pours the servings into their respective bottles. Psylocybin can handle this short burst of heat. Don Quixote has NEVER noticed a drop in potency from cooking tea unless he used fresh shrooms. When using dry shrooms, DQ doesn't mind using shroom powder. This way you injest the entire shroom but it makes the tea a little cloudy. It is little more potent and a little less discrete.

With fresh shrooms, Don likes cold-filtering his tea with lemon water. Don puts enough lemon juice in the water to taste it. The lemon juice will put the lemon's acids to work for you. Psylocybin will extract in straight water but Don likes to get everything he can from his mushies. Lemon speeds up the extraction process. Don adds his chopped, fresh mushrooms. Add all the shrooms you will use (5g of shrooms extracted into tea is still as potent as 5g of shrooms). Don adds the tea bags. Don Quixote lets the shroom and lemon water sit in the fridge 24-48 hours, then he strains the slimy shrooms out before pouring each serving into the Snapple bottles. Clean fingers make a great strainer... just don't tell your friends. In theory, Don preserves the psylocin from the fresh shrooms by cold-filtering them in the fridge. This is a pretty slow and simple process. Be sure to stir your tea a few times while you cold filter.

Fresh mushies and oj is a quicker and simpler tek. Eating the shrooms straight is the simplest and fastet tek... but if you want something that REALY tastes good, try the tea.

I don't mind the taste of shrooms but I love the taste of Don Quixote's mint & mushroom tea I don't like oj & shrooms at all. Mint covers any hint of mushroom in the tea, yet mint has a very mild flavor.

Don's stomach loves honey (I wonder if Winnie the Pooh likes chasing windmills... er, fighting giants as much as Don Quixote enjoys honey). Don suggests you add honey to any and all shroom tea. Hey, shrooms like honey and honey likes shrooms. Don likes to think mushrooms begin and end with honey. Don Quixote is a big fan of the honeywater tek.

The beauty of the Don's mint tea is you can make a batch that is equally potent for everyone who drinks it  or each bottle can hold a unique dose for each tripper. All you have to do is measure each person's dose in their own personalized Snapple Iced Tea bottle (write each tripper's name on their bottle so you can keep track of whose is whose... this is especially important if some adventurers are taking larger doses than others). If you put the mushroom tea in a measured pitcher, and you know how many mushrooms were used in the tea, it is very easy to figure out how many grams each adventurer will be taking.

Don Quixote says you can make another batch of mint tea (without mushrooms) to fill the remainder of each Snapple bottle so it looks like the Snapple just came off a store's shelf. Once all the Snapple bottles are full (Snapple sells Mint Iced Tea hehehe), refrigerate until very cold and give to your friends.

Drinking tip: If you drink your tea over the course of 30-45 minutes, you can extend your peak for up to an hour. :eyemouth:

Snapple bottles are very inconspicuous and omnipotent. They do not draw undesired attention in public. Even if they do, I imagine this is what might happen.

Officer: What is that?

Don Quixote: Mint Snapple

Officer: May I taste it?

Don Quixote: But of course.

(Officer sips)

Officer: Now THAT'S good Snapple!

(Officer does cheesy Mentos-style smile for the camera)

Play music.

Voice Over: Snapple, made from the best stuff on Earth.

Roll credits. 

This post may be over 7 years old but after reading i had to show my appreciation for this info!

A hot mint/shroom tea with honey sounds great

Thanks

OfflineTheLostBoys
Space Cowboy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Spiritual Temple, Angkor ... Flag
Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: Theremedy1914]
    #25479451 - 09/21/18 10:44 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Same. im actually going to follow this tek next time im brew some time. Don sounded like he know how to make some good tea for ppl w sensitive stomachs towards psilocybin. Ive made many batches of tea but have never once used lemon juice or honey and oh boy, next time im doing 2.5 grams into some tea and can't wait. Cheers Rose and thanks for this Write up. Love the Ending. Reminds me of a situation I would think up while on mushrooms haha. -ThELostBoys

--------------------
Trade List

"Sleep All Day,Party All Night. Never Grow Old, Never Die.Its fun being a Vampire"-TheLostBoys
" If you want to find the secrets of the universe, Think in terms of Energy, Frequency, and Vibration" -Nikola Tesla
"His job is to shed light, and not to master" -Grateful Dead

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Fresh Shroom Tea [Re: TheLostBoys]
    #25484374 - 09/24/18 02:56 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I love when these tea threads get a bump. Years later, I don’t find fresh tea to be worth the effort. Definitely fun to try. But like cold brewed coffee is all the rage, perhaps this will make a comeback.

Quixote really likes tea...

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract