Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: 69ron's D-Limonene Mescaline end product! [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #14815532 - 07/23/11 09:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
That's what I was wondering, and it occurred to me that it's possible the tea pulls even more alkaloids that are left behind by the d-limo pull/vinegar salting. Maybe there are alkaloids in the tea that help counteract the lethargic ones, but they don't find their way into a d-limo extraction.

Ah, you smart fuck.  I couldn't work my way to that theory and my little gears were grinding.  I'm impressed. :thumbup:

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStr8ripping420
Noobie.
Male
Loc: santa cruz ca
Re: 69ron's D-Limonene Mescaline end product! [Re: joemolloy]
    #14816043 - 07/23/11 11:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Ok so i just ate .3 last night did not really feel any thing =( so today i said fuck it and ate the rest .9 i barley felt any thing...i don't know why i did not eat any thing all day and popped all .9 at once...i really don't know wtf went wrong...i'm kinda bummed i felt a little buzz, so what went wrong! i'm gonna make more and i cutt the skin a little deeper into the green flesh maybe i did not get enough of the green part..so it's in my dehydrator atm i'm gonna do this again tomorrow i got some 10% HCA so i'm gonna try to wash it down..but still one would feel something off almost a gram right? *sigh*

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: 69ron's D-Limonene Mescaline end product! [Re: Str8ripping420]
    #14816093 - 07/23/11 11:39 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I am going to fall on my sword and tell Shroomery.......

I'm doing an extract next time.  I can't handle raw stuff anymore.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: 69ron's D-Limonene Mescaline end product! [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14816133 - 07/23/11 11:48 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Get the fuck out of here.  Is nothing sacred anymore?  I don't want to hear this from you.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: 69ron's D-Limonene Mescaline end product! [Re: starfire_xes]
    #14816399 - 07/24/11 01:39 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
I am going to fall on my sword and tell Shroomery.......

I'm doing an extract next time.  I can't handle raw stuff anymore.

:chong:

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: 69ron's D-Limonene Mescaline end product! [Re: drr]
    #14817173 - 07/24/11 10:40 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah its kind of interesting, the evolution of our taste buds to cactus.  When I first started, I could drink the tea.  Then after a few trips, I'd heave a bit after a good swallow.  Then my throat started to constrict and I couldn't get it down at all.  I was so pissed.  I then made jello out of the tea and that slid down my throat nice and easy.  Soon, the jello would no longer go down.  Now if I even smell a concentrated tea, I dry heave at the mere scent.  I now hate jello with or without cactus.  Then I started making tar balls and I'd swallow them.  But after a while, the tar balls would slightly melt in my mouth and I'd start heaving.

I gelcap now and taste nothing except some nasty burps that arrive about an hour after ingestion.  This worries me.  I'm running out of ideas.  Up the asshole is next?

--------------------

Offlinedaz01
Learning
I'm a teapot

Loc: Scotland
    #14817258 - 07/24/11 11:12 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Force yourself to smell it?
I had san pedro for the first time two days ago, I had the juice down my throat and it made me feel nausea for many hours and the thought of smelling it made me sick but I was like fuck... this ain't natural so I grabbed the remaining cactus and forced myself to smell it, dosen't feel as bad anymore.

--------------------
Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.

Invisibledrr
Female
    #14818085 - 07/24/11 02:14 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Joe even though you claim the extracts to be 'mescaline light' I have to admit that is what I'm most interested in. Well not 'mescaline light' because what it really is, is just mescaline, devoid of most of whatever other active alkaloids are in the cacti.

You are right it is probably wasteful.

But I just want to swallow some mostly pure mescaline, really, a proper weighed dose of it, and feel it all on its own, that would be worth it.

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: 69ron's D-Limonene Mescaline end product! [Re: daz01]
    #14818094 - 07/24/11 02:16 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

The taste never bothered me that much, and it is def not the reason I like to extract. I really love a good trichocereus brew actually.

It is probably the worst thing i have ever tasted, even compared to all of the other plant brews i have tried, but it goes down quick and the taste is gone after ten minutes. A solid hit of dank removes any worry of nausea and I am on my way...

Everyine makes the same face after drinking. Even the ancient stone carvings at the temple of chavin depict that awful face...

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Male User Gallery

#14818100 - 07/24/11 02:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Drr..... It is definitely worth it. I wholeheartedly recommend pure mescaline, and nothing ever felt 'diet' about it to me, peronally...

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Invisibledrr
Female
    #14818297 - 07/24/11 03:01 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I'm just curious...
I made a tea and evaporated off the water. Can the tar be farther extracted using this or the other method, or does that only work well with dried cactus powder?

Offlineaficionados
jumanji

#14818320 - 07/24/11 03:08 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

looks rather delicious! where do you plan to eat it!?!

Male User Gallery

#14818757 - 07/24/11 04:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
I'm just curious...
I made a tea and evaporated off the water. Can the tar be farther extracted using this or the other method, or does that only work well with dried cactus powder?

I don't think this works, but I'm not sure. I kind of remember reading someone's attempt at this and failure...

It seems like it would be hard for the d-limo or any solvent to penetrate the cactus tar. If you could get it freebased and powdered well, it seems like it should work fine...

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: 69ron's D-Limonene Mescaline end product! [Re: aficionados]
    #14818758 - 07/24/11 04:58 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yeah its bad. but it aint nearly as bad as chewing a fresh peyote, or swilling back a whole bunch of dried peyote water mush. its funny how something can come along and change your perceptions about taste. For a while i thought mushrooms were awful in flavor. A couple sessions with cactus tea and they werent so bad all of a sudden. :scat:

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14818956 - 07/24/11 05:51 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
Quote:

drr said:
I'm just curious...

I don't think this works, but I'm not sure. I kind of remember reading someone's attempt at this and failure...

It seems like it would be hard for the d-limo or any solvent to penetrate the cactus tar. If you could get it freebased and powdered well, it seems like it should work fine...

I don't see why you can't reconstitute it with water, base it with lye and add d-limo and then wash the d-limo with vinegar.

--------------------

Offlinethomas242007
Stranger
Re: 69ron's D-Limonene Mescaline end product! [Re: Str8ripping420]
    #21875631 - 06/29/15 09:05 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Glad it worked out for you, ive heard different things o 69rons food safe tek, but im glad to know it works, im considering trying out this tek when I get some powder in a week or so, I was wondering did you use the food dehydrator to dry it out like the tek suggested? and is there is anyplace I can watch a video of the food safe tek anywhere?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom