Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinespacecaked
Quiet observer
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Time to experiance Ego Death [Re: Damkina]
    #14594488 - 06/11/11 05:56 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Damkina said:
Dissociatives + psy is the way to go. I had glympses of egodeath on ketamine,dxm + weed before,but the only ego death I really experienced was when I was meditating on 2C-E in a friend`s house,and I was laying down for like ?? dunno seemed a lot,then the friend decided it would be fun to risk my life trying to find out if a barely tested research chemical would go well with some ketamine,actually it went well.The fucker stabbed me:syringe:In 1 minute I was gone in light,and there I stayed.Blissfull.That`s how I imagine a shamadhi experience would be like,just 100x more awesome because it would be natural right?

Worst trip of my life after comedown,was soo strange to be in a body,I had to teach myself how to feel,how to touch,what are sensations,why I see and I don`t taste for example,etc.

So what you're saying is that basically your body and mind was reset,so to speak?..Must have been some hektic shit :awecid:

--------------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Edited by spacecaked (06/11/11 06:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAltered States
Synesthesia seeker
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Time to experiance Ego Death [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #14594584 - 06/11/11 06:22 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

. Ego death is the foundation through which the most glorious things that can be experienced are experienced. :yesnod:

Not necessarily. My interpretation of ego death is when all the pre prescribed fake nonsense that has got a hold of you over the years is stripped away to leave you naked & pure. It can be a very terribly frighting nightmarish experience. I had my first ego death when I was 13 on 10 hits of L called funky chicken back in 90. It was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. Be prepared like harryL said,you'll need to be. Good luck & happy viewing.

--------------------
SUPPORT M.A.P.S. "MULTIDISCIPLINARY ASSOCATION FOR PSYCHEDELIC STUDIES"

DRUMMING ON THE EDGE OF MADNESS!!

InvisibleLocky
Dont Spill Me!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Over here, yes, here
Re: Time to experiance Ego Death [Re: Altered States]
    #14594768 - 06/11/11 07:22 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Ok so does ego death mean that level of tripping where you leave the earth and you are not human anymore, or you a soul/bacteria creating life, etc etc

That kinda shit is ego death?

edit: i just read the above post :P

Holy fuck dude! 10 hits of acid when you were 13!? fucccckkk!

Are phychedelics bad for developing brains? i did ALOT of shrooms and weed, and drugs in genral when i was 12-17:trippnballs::wizardfail:

--------------------

Edited by Locky (06/11/11 07:27 AM)

Offlinespacecaked
Quiet observer
Male

Re: Time to experiance Ego Death [Re: Altered States]
    #14597484 - 06/11/11 07:17 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Altered States said:
. Ego death is the foundation through which the most glorious things that can be experienced are experienced. :yesnod:

I had my first ego death when I was 13 on 10 hits of L

Thats some serious shit,,But how the fuck did you know it was ego death at that age?.Had you been reading lots about it to know what it was?doesn't make sense to me really but yeah,whatever

Peace:jah:

--------------------

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger

Re: Time to experiance Ego Death [Re: spacecaked]
    #14597551 - 06/11/11 07:32 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quit worrying about it so much.  If there's anything psychedelics have taught me it's that they don't give you something if you beg them for it.  Just enjoy your trips and when the time is right you'll lose yourself, and you'll know.

OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: Time to experiance Ego Death [Re: tokinman21]
    #14597561 - 06/11/11 07:35 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

That's 5 mushroom advice right there. ^^

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Offlinespacecaked
Quiet observer
Male

Re: Time to experiance Ego Death [Re: tokinman21]
    #14597661 - 06/11/11 07:58 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tokinman21 said:
Quit worrying about it so much.  If there's anything psychedelics have taught me it's that they don't give you something if you beg them for it.  Just enjoy your trips and when the time is right you'll lose yourself, and you'll know.

Word!..I'm not worried about it at all to be honest,was just looking for some helpful tips or suggestions.Thanks for your reply tho mate,it makes much sense.

Peace :jah:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag