Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBoozie
I like beer.
 User Gallery

Loc: :ↄo⅃
Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: pyl91]
    #14527423 - 05/28/11 05:57 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

LSD was always more of a mind-fuck for me compared to mushrooms. A "clearer" high for sure, but that stuff has made me completely flip out on more than one occasion. And I mean full-blown, fetal position, nearly catatonic, "Don't talk me." kind of thing. It wasn't that I couldn't handle it or anything, or that I thought i'd be stuck like that, I definitely knew I was tripping on acid and would eventually taper off, but I would just tend get a little too far inside my own head and talk myself into a bad trip for a bit. Never had that with mushrooms. The mind-fuck aspect is still there with shrooms, but for me it's just different.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to dose acid in over 10 years. It's just not around in my circle of friends and dealers anymore. We used to be best friends, not too sure why she's avoiding me these days. :shrug:

--------------------
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecalibrah
Stranger
Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: Boozie]
    #14527661 - 05/28/11 06:48 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

On LSD, i felt like i was fried. The mind fuck was so intense i couldnt even communicate with my friend after 6 hours. (I took two drops to the tongue) It was insane. My mind was putting together things that shouldnt. My friend and his sister were talking and it sounded like gibberish and they looked crazy.

Acid was very nice for the first 4 hours. Very liquid and very smooth. It was great to see the world in this light, but it was way more intense than any mushrooms ive taken. Ive had 1/8ths of amanitas containing Muscimol and an 1/8th of the usual blue stemmed psilocybin shrooms. The shrooms felt WAY more natural and flowing.

Watching Jimmy Page on acid, while he was on acid, WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. Total connection to the psychedelic vibes. I cried at the beauty of the music.

I definitely felt like i was on some harsh shit on acid. I took two drops to my face for my first time though and ive only done it once. It lasted 16 hours before i could go to bed. crazy shit.

Edited by calibrah (05/28/11 06:50 PM)

Offlinethissongis
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: calibrah]
    #14527679 - 05/28/11 06:53 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Definately depends on the person because ive never had any hint of a bad trip on shrooms, acid made me think I was getting set up by the cops before and that my parents in the back yard could hear my conversations and shit. Had clean trips on both but for me acid makes me feel like im losing my mind a little more often.

Invisibledrr
Female
    #14527718 - 05/28/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

calibrah said:
On LSD, i felt like i was fried. The mind fuck was so intense i couldnt even communicate with my friend after 6 hours. (I took two drops to the tongue) It was insane. My mind was putting together things that shouldnt. My friend and his sister were talking and it sounded like gibberish and they looked crazy.

Acid was very nice for the first 4 hours. Very liquid and very smooth. It was great to see the world in this light, but it was way more intense than any mushrooms ive taken. Ive had 1/8ths of amanitas containing Muscimol and an 1/8th of the usual blue stemmed psilocybin shrooms. The shrooms felt WAY more natural and flowing.

Watching Jimmy Page on acid, while he was on acid, WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. Total connection to the psychedelic vibes. I cried at the beauty of the music.

I definitely felt like i was on some harsh shit on acid. I took two drops to my face for my first time though and ive only done it once. It lasted 16 hours before i could go to bed. crazy shit.

Videos of jimmy page on acid? Where?

Offlinecalibrah
Stranger
Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: drr]
    #14527736 - 05/28/11 07:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Quote:

calibrah said:

I don't know where =[, it was some DVD or VHS my friend showed me. I couldnt find it on the internet. They had to pull him off stage when he finished too. We were riding the same line through the ups and downs of his guitar playing. My friend's guitar playing skills skyrocketed on acid too. We and the room were grooving.

Invisibledrr
Female
    #14527750 - 05/28/11 07:07 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Haha I bet you anything he was more likely on heroin than acid

Invisiblethodub

#14527766 - 05/28/11 07:10 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Mushrooms have always messed with my head a lot more than acid....but I have seen some pretty fucked up shit from deep within my mind on cid.I think mushrooms are more forceful in the way things are shown than cid.

OfflineLuckeyMA
I catapult downtown...
 User Gallery

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: thodub]
    #14527841 - 05/28/11 07:26 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

^QFT

--------------------
"Consciousness survives the death of the body on which it rides"...

*Disclaimer*

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: thodub]
    #14527860 - 05/28/11 07:30 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I've had pretty intense "mindfuck" on both and clear experiences on both. Dose, set, and setting are really the determining factor.

I'm more prone to a mindfuck on a high dose of LSD than a high dose of mushrooms though... mushrooms feel "slower" and allow me to process what is happening where a high dose of LSD is filled with racing thoughts and a feeling of total insanity.

It depends on a lot of things, most importantly you; but yes- it certainly can.

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: SS32]
    #14527981 - 05/28/11 07:58 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SS32 said:
Mushrooms make me feel insane at times, little doses of crazy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that experiences that.  Does LSD give the same type of mindfuck?  I've heard it's a more lucid clear headed trip.

ok i've heard this argument like 1 thousand times. and although it's pointless in some ways, because seriously a psychedelic mind fucks you, if it doesn't, then it's hard to call it a psychedelic. you know?

here is what I think:

lsd is the strongest, at 250 MICROGRAMS or eu to for a tresh hold trip. and often times taking between 2-8 hours to set in, for an 8 hour trip. it blows your mind. you take just a little too much and you are going to be fucked to infinity until it wears off. a strong enough hit will leave you tripping for 2 days.

mushrooms are the second weakest, and to some the weakest trip. it takes between 2 and 10 milligrams to trip, and often taking between 1 hour and 5 hours to set in, only giving you about a 3-7 hour trip. however, weak? i don't think so. chew on just a few stems, and you can have a mind bending trip that will make you question whether you will die or not. add someone fucking with you by saying shit like "you ate a poisonous one" while you are balls deep in a trip, and you can drop down the rabbit hole, and see everything alice does and doesn't want you to see. I've never picked a bad shroom, but eating 3 cubensis caps on the florida highway and ending up tripping balls while trying to drive, is an interesting experience. also some would say this trip is the most similar to dmt, although i'll say they are wildly different, i guess shrooms is probably the closest feeling to it.

mescaline. definitely the weakest. in terms of trip experience some would say the strongest. i think lsd is the strongest, the most psychedelic by far. but it's hard to compare one mind bending experience to another isn't it?
at a dose of between 50-500 milligrams to trip, it definitely is the weakest in category. however, the same way a person can easily eat a weak hit, then forget how much acid can be dropped on a hit, and take another strong one, and take 2, thinking it won't work, then trip off his ass, i'd say mescaline can be misleading.
most people obtain it from a cactus, and often times it can be weak, just boiling a small portion of a cactus, you can drink some tea and feel a mild relaxing buzz, and completely be thrown off on the strength of mescaline. in truth to me the high is somewhere between lsd and mushrooms and yet completely different. it has a strong natural body buzz like mushrooms but a kick awake mind fuck like lsd, if that's how you would describe each one of course.

the mistake i think people make with mescaline, is forgetting that, once you get 100 milligrams of psychedelic in you, you are DOSED on psychedelic. if it takes 100 milligrams of mescaline to make you trip, is it safe to say 125 milligrams might have you on the floor? this isn't beer we are talking about, but psychedelics. definitely the most visual, at least at low dosages, a person will take a past low limit mescaline experience, and try and accomodate for it, therefore boiling like 10 whole cactus, or more. when dranken, this blows past the limit, and can have a person tripping for 3 days. although some say they've never had a 2 day mescaline experience, i HAVE had a 3 day mescaline experience. strangely enough, i've had mescaline flash backs(although these aren't nearly as scary as lsd)
the thing to remember is, mescaline will make you feel as though you are in tune with the earth, like you can feel the earth spinning, and all types of shit, it's pretty scary, and fascinating also.

just remember, all psychedelics are pretty crazy, if you don't set limits, the weakest one can send you on a multi day trip soaring through the scariest limits of your mind if you don't think you have a thresh hold. which one you think is the most insane is up to you. enjoy with caution!

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: imachavel]
    #14528031 - 05/28/11 08:12 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

^^ :Awemazing:

I need to try mescaline, I lurvee that feeling of being in union with the earth and hearing it as a living entity. :hippie:

I get mindfuckery so easy its crazy, which is why I tend to just stay away from shrooms because too often my mush trips devolve into me hating myself and thinking of myself as worthless, maybe in the future.

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: domite]
    #14528189 - 05/28/11 08:45 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

domite said:
LSD was way much more of A mindfuck for me, way harsher, way less mellow. Seems like i'm in the minority.

you aren't the minority. because everyone i've EVER met describes it the way you do, in comparison. this is the only thread i've visited where everyone else has a different account. i'm almost amazed by how many people say that.

my opinion is way different, to me it's dose and setting. although lsd is stronger by dose, to me the trip is only as strong as you want it to be. and some people say shrooms don't 'wake you up' the way acid does and you can sleep. now, although i agree, that acid can give you a ton of energy and make you almost uncomfortable and be really edgy and weird and shit, staying awake or sleeping to me is an entirely different thing. the thing to me that scares me about psychedelics is when things are soooo slow and psychedelic, and you are tripping balls. that shit is crazy. so when i am tripping on acid, i usually think it's the strongest thing i've ever tripped on. when i'm tripping on mushrooms, i am thinking "this is the strongest thing i've ever tripped on," when i'm tripping on mescaline, i'm usually like "this is the strongest i've ever tripped"

:lol:

to me no matter what you are on, when you are tripping balls you start thinking you are so high and this is the most high you can get. i don't know how to compare one psychedelic to another. they can all really fuck you up. to me in general each one has it's uncomfortable side, acid is energetic and edgy and really strong it fits on a small piece of paper. shrooms are dark and fit into nature and don't have euphoria, the trip can be extreme. mescaline can blow you off the earth, making you feel space bound, and can last forever.

i guess they can all pretty much fuck you up, and turn reality inside out. i be careful with those drugs. although they aren't physically dangerous, your mind is in constant danger of an over dose, and the dosage doesn't take much.

makes sense right?

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#14528196 - 05/28/11 08:47 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Quote:

calibrah said:

yeah, which ones? :lol:

it's hard to know which times he is sober and which times he is tripping.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#14528213 - 05/28/11 08:50 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Haha I bet you anything he was more likely on heroin than acid

it's weird, i read this led zeppelin book awhile back written by the groups manager. apparently he said the group took way more coke and drank then they did much else. second was smoking, and according to him, they only ate shrooms one time and freaked out or something. LMAO.

but anyway, he also said he beat the shit out of someone back stage at every concert, and although that seems true of most groups, believe it or not for led zeppelin i'd find that to bother them, they seemed pretty peaceful. of course i don't know, but it seemed like an angry autobiography meant to slander them.

the thing about them being robbed was definitely true though, that you can find 1000 accounts all over the internet. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineMrPeanutButta
Stranger

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: imachavel]
    #14528702 - 05/28/11 11:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

After reading a few of these posts I think I found my problem. I used to love shrooms, but I realized that it was only my last two trips where I tripped indoors for the duration. All of my previous experiences were outdoors.

Offlinedannyboy94
Stranger

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: MrPeanutButta]
    #14625347 - 06/16/11 09:31 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry about the late response. Imo op I agree with what you said to my first post

Offlinetokinman21
Stranger

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: dannyboy94]
    #14625755 - 06/16/11 11:01 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think it's probably related to whether you mindfuck yourself 24/7 to begin with.  If your brain isn't moving a thousand miles an hour already to start, LSD will probably have a visual tendency and mushrooms will feel like they are driving your thoughts because they force you into "their" zone rather than letting you create more of it like on LSD.  With LSD more of the magic happens inside your head, so if you are a headfucky kind of person, you may generate a headfuck more intense than the things mushrooms the force you into.  Maybe this relation comes because with mushrooms you're introducing another consciousness into the mix and LSD being a chemical you are just accelerating one consciousness, your own?

All this is pure speculation obviously though, it's just one of those "maybe this is one possibility" deals.

Offlinewaterfowl
Stranger
Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: tokinman21]
    #17070624 - 10/21/12 12:33 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

tokinman21 said:
The way LSD shatters my brain into millions of pieces right in front of my eyes and then somehow expects me to magically put it back together is absolutely indescribable.  Experiences can differ pretty greatly, but I still say if someone says there is literally no mindfuck on LSD they have probably not actually had LSD.

Realize this thread is a little old, but thought I'd reply anyways.

I've never taken shrooms, which is why I'm in this thread, but I 100% agree with LSD having a pretty big mind fuck. The description quoted is spot on for me. I can barely explain it. LSD somehow twists up my neck into my head, twisting my brain on itself infinitely into dimensions I didn't know exist, that feel very compact. Time stops and everything stays stuck like this for god knows how long, then suddenly, sharply, violently, it untwists as if under pressure and BAM I'm back in reality, only a second has passed, and all I can even think is, "wut?". This was experienced over and over on a dose of two blotters, that were supposedly double dipped. (found that out in retrospect. It was my second time, so oops) It stopped after the last peak so it seams it would do it at the peak of every mini peak. On that same trip I was sitting in a circle of friends who were passing a pipe. I would smoke it, then pass it to the right. Then a second later it would be passed to me from the left. Okay then? Smoke some more, pass, wtf, how did it get here so fast? W/e, smoke, pass, etc. Must have done this 8 times. Was the weirdest thing ever. I would just black out. I barely remember most of that trip. It seems every time I would sit I would black out. I vaguely remember geometric shapes, and a feeling of meeting god in the form of a blue cube, with a black backdrop.

Then, other times, I feel as if reality and the timeline is squished. Like ribbon candy. And I'm riding up and down every wave, in and out, in and out. Every trough feels infinately deep, and then the sensation ends, and again, all I can say is "wut?". This was experienced on a smaller dose, and again on LSA, which I think is cool, since it shows how comparable the headspace can be.

It's very intense. But at the time on LSD, it never really bothered or paniced me. I feel INSANE on LSD in retrospect. At the time I feel really good. Even sinister, but in a good way. I feel completely normal. In retrospect though... jesus christ I'm freaking insane on the stuff.

Edited by waterfowl (10/21/12 01:04 AM)

OfflineMotherNaturesSon
Neuromancer ☿
Male

Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: waterfowl]
    #17071112 - 10/21/12 03:56 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Mushrooms- earthly, emotional, hazy, spiritual, mystical, sleepy. The trip is clear at times, but often soon morphs into something where you can't distinguish your body from anything and you end up being quite clumsy, albeit in bliss. Both in the cognitive and perceptive sense.

Can't say much about LSD. I've tripped on it to be sure, but not as many times to give an exact summary of the "vibe" it gives me. It is quite unpredictable.

--------------------
:watchingyou: :raptorJesus: :teabird: :watchingyou:

Excerpts of inner dialogue III-V-VIII:

"Im no saint, but I do have genuine intentions."
"So you believe in intensions?"
"No. I believe in being genuine."

"The goal is to become more child-like, and less child-ish."

Invisiblegullhole
buuuuuds
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: Does LSD Mindfuck you like mushrooms? [Re: MotherNaturesSon]
    #17071205 - 10/21/12 04:30 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

fucken oath u get mind fuck from acid. biggest mind fuck iv'e had was off acid

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder