Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: DimensionWithin]
    #14532962 - 05/29/11 08:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting, I had no idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevelvetmagician
Brewer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: drr]
    #14551107 - 06/02/11 02:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Chem classes start in 2 weeks!

--------------------
Q: How many Micheal Jackson's does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: NONE, he screws kids!

Offlinevelvetmagician
Brewer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: velvetmagician]
    #14624010 - 06/16/11 05:26 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Morning Glory extraction?

--------------------
Q: How many Micheal Jackson's does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: NONE, he screws kids!

InvisibleBlindBat
learning to see

#14624150 - 06/16/11 05:55 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by BlindBat (04/29/12 03:15 PM)

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Loc: Above The Clouds Flag
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? *DELETED* [Re: velvetmagician]
    #15389602 - 11/18/11 04:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Nvm.  Problem solved.

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

Edited by Shpongle1 (11/18/11 06:34 PM)

Offlinetrophycase
Dickface

Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: Shpongle1]
    #15390329 - 11/18/11 06:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ethnogens?
:uhno:

--------------------
All of the cultivation photos uploaded by this account were taken in an area of the globe where such practices are legal and uninhibited.

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: trophycase]
    #15390365 - 11/18/11 06:33 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Who are you talking to...?  Certainly not me.

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

Offlinetrophycase
Dickface

#15390390 - 11/18/11 06:39 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

velvetmagician said:
You have no idea what research I have done or not done. What I am really trying to say is, I have done lots of ethnogens.

Lol. My bad. I was just skimming through the first page and saw this.

--------------------
All of the cultivation photos uploaded by this account were taken in an area of the globe where such practices are legal and uninhibited.

Offlinepsy_ganesha
Stranger
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: 1tokeovrtheline]
    #15408082 - 11/22/11 01:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ergotamine Tartrate available in small amounts.

Mod Edit: Email addy removed.

Edited by psilocybinjunkie (11/22/11 01:16 PM)

OfflineILoveThomYorke
Oh Audrey!
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: argg]
    #15408092 - 11/22/11 01:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

argg said:
1.loaf of bread
2 tape
3 tape the loaf to the ceiling fan and spray it with water everyday.
4 when it turns crazy colors its done and then its time to extract the LSD from the mold.
5 wash it in vodka then filter it in a coffee filter two to three times.
6. add color to you liquid LSD and enjoy!

This, the first time I did it I had my doubts but one slice and I was off my head!

--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS

F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E

F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G

A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

Offlineeasybacon
amature chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Alabama
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: DimensionWithin]
    #15410669 - 11/22/11 09:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Out of all the bs  and bickering on this forum that is the best answer I have ever seen on any forum. Not just the shroomery. For anyone who is skeptical about deet to diethylamine. It works! Most other synthesis for diethylamine produces ethylamine, diethylamine, and triethylamine in varying quantities depending on the equilibrium of the reaction. Separation via fractional distillation is a pain in the ass on a micro scale. Purification of these can be dangerous due to low flashpoints. diethylamine is -28 deg c. With proper equipment it should be safe enough. Also diethylamine is a known carcinogen. The problem I have with the synthesis is this: HBWR seeds contain ergine and not lsa hydrate used in this reaction. Please correct me if Im wrong on this but I believe you would have to add a hydrolysation step in there.

"A solution of 6.7 g KOH in 100 mL H2O, under an inert atmosphere and magnetically stirred, was brought to 75 °C, and 10 g ergotamine tartrate (ET) added. The reaction mixture turned yellow as the ergotamine went into solution over the course of 1 h. The stirring was continued for an additional 3 h. The reaction mixture was cooled to about 10 °C with an external ice bath, and acidified to a pH of about 3.0 by the dropwise addition of 2.5 N H2SO4. White solids started to appear early in the neutralization; approximately 60 mL of sulfuric acid was required. The reaction mixture was cooled overnight, the solids removed by filtration, and the filter cake washed with 10 mL Et2O. The dry solids were transferred to a beaker, suspended in 50 mL 15 % ammonia in anhydrous ethanol, stirred for 1 h, and separated by decantation. This extraction was repeated, and the original decantation and the second extract combined and filtered to remove a few hundred milligrams of unwanted solids. The clear filtrate was stripped of solvent under vacuum, the residual solids dissolved in 50 mL of 1% aqueous ammonia, and this solution was acidified as before with 2.5 N H2SO4. The precipitated solids were removed by filtration and washed with Et2O until free of color. After drying under vacuum to a constant weight, there was obtained 3.5 g of d-lysergic acid hydrate, which should be stored in a dark, sealed container." tikal
Also, if we are talking about dealing with 1 lb of hbwr seeds that is approximately half a gram of ergine. a little too much bulk for paper chromatography. thin layer chromatography in silica gel should work. I don't think it should be necessary with the hydrolysis step. So, seeds->extracted alkaloids->hydrolysis->lsa hydrate + diethylamine(from deet)+ coupling agent=lsd.
Me, instead of dealing with trying to find bop reagent or some other peptide coupler or phosphorus oxychloride or phosphorus pentachloride. I'd go with the hydrazine method. You can make hydazine hydrate via gelatine and bleach and purification to anhydrous hydrazine can be made by distillation with xylene under a stream of nitrogen to get 90% hydazine hydrate. The hydazine is allowed to sit overnight in KOH 1/5 by weight and filtered. Then  mixed with NaOH equal by weight and refluxed for 2 hours under nitrogen. Nitrogen is a MUST here because it can lead to an explosion under air, but if you are making  lsd all refluxed reactions should be under nitrogen anyways. As for purification. I prefer column chromatography. This is also a must because off isomers. iso-lsd is effectively inactive and clogs up receptors. If i need to elaborate on anything or anything i have said is wrong... I welcome feedback.

--------------------
There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die. -Hunter S. Thompson

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: argg]
    #15565252 - 12/24/11 01:32 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

argg said:
1.loaf of bread
2 tape
3 tape the loaf to the ceiling fan and spray it with water everyday.
4 when it turns crazy colors its done and then its time to extract the LSD from the mold.
5 wash it in vodka then filter it in a coffee filter two to three times.
6. add color to you liquid LSD and enjoy!

:laugh2:

OMG! YOu should be banned for this shit!! I know I bumped this for no reason, but wtf what an answer what if he tries it?? :lol:
look at this thread for the answer:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7903941/fpart/all/vc/1 ;   :wink:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Edited by imachavel (12/24/11 01:35 AM)

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: imachavel]
    #15566255 - 12/24/11 09:56 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It's ok, I will take the blame...  Me, from 7 months ago:

Quote:

Shpongle1 said:
This is an interesting question.  I've never heard this asked around here before... 

I've heard your best bet is to drill a hole into the center of a freshly baked loaf of bread and deposit the doses inside.  Seal it up with Elmer's glue.  Use duct tape to secure it to a blade on your ceiling fan.  As long as your fan is on HIGH, your LSD will be ok.

Good luck.

Yours truly,

:inbred:

I'm an inspiring individual I guess...  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineBigshroomz357
OG

#17283088 - 11/26/12 05:21 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

velvetmagician said:
Morning Glory extraction?

http://science.howstuffworks.com/lsd2.htm :stoned:

--------------------
Morel ,shittake mushroom burger with swiss yum! I love mushrooms!

Onlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: eqt146]
    #17283188 - 11/26/12 06:05 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

eqt146 said:
Step I. Use Yellow light

Place one volume of powdered ergot alkaloid material in a tiny roundbottom flask and add two volumes of anhydrous hydrazine. An alternate procedure uses a sealed tube in which the reagents are heated at 112 C. The mixture is refluxed (or heated) for 30 minutes. Add 1.5 volumes of H2O and boil 15 minutes. On cooling in the refrigerator, isolysergic acid hydrazide is crystallised.

Step II. Use Red light

Chill all reagents and have ice handy. Dissolve 2.82 g hydrazine rapidly in 100 ml 0.1 N ice-cold HCl using an ice bath to keep the reaction vessel at 0 C. 100 ml ice-cold 0.1 N NaNO2 is added and after 2 to 3 minutes vigorous stirring, 130 ml more HCl is added dropwise with vigorous stirring again in an ice bath. After 5 minutes, neutralise the solution with NaHCO3 saturated sol. and extract with ether. Remove the aqueous solution and try to dissolve the gummy substance in ether. Adjust the ether solution by adding 3 g diethylamine per 300 ml ether extract. Allow to stand in the dark, gradually warming up to 20 C over a period of 24 hours. Evaporate in vacuum and treat as indicated in the purification section for conversion of iso-lysergic amides to lysergic acid amides.

What purpose do the different light colors serve?

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: s240779]
    #17283498 - 11/26/12 08:05 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

240779 said:
Quote:

eqt146 said:
Step I. Use Yellow light

Place one volume of powdered ergot alkaloid material in a tiny roundbottom flask and add two volumes of anhydrous hydrazine. An alternate procedure uses a sealed tube in which the reagents are heated at 112 C. The mixture is refluxed (or heated) for 30 minutes. Add 1.5 volumes of H2O and boil 15 minutes. On cooling in the refrigerator, isolysergic acid hydrazide is crystallised.

Step II. Use Red light

Chill all reagents and have ice handy. Dissolve 2.82 g hydrazine rapidly in 100 ml 0.1 N ice-cold HCl using an ice bath to keep the reaction vessel at 0 C. 100 ml ice-cold 0.1 N NaNO2 is added and after 2 to 3 minutes vigorous stirring, 130 ml more HCl is added dropwise with vigorous stirring again in an ice bath. After 5 minutes, neutralise the solution with NaHCO3 saturated sol. and extract with ether. Remove the aqueous solution and try to dissolve the gummy substance in ether. Adjust the ether solution by adding 3 g diethylamine per 300 ml ether extract. Allow to stand in the dark, gradually warming up to 20 C over a period of 24 hours. Evaporate in vacuum and treat as indicated in the purification section for conversion of iso-lysergic amides to lysergic acid amides.

What purpose do the different light colors serve?

i believe the red ligth is so the lsd doesnt degrade. they use them when developing pictures as well for the same reason

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: allseeingike] * 1
    #17283544 - 11/26/12 08:25 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah that is true, but I think the question was more about why use "different" colors.  Like, if red would work, like in a dark room, then why have yellow as well?  Why not just do red for all sensitive materials?

--------------------

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: Shpongle1]
    #17283569 - 11/26/12 08:34 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shpongle1 said:
Yeah that is true, but I think the question was more about why use "different" colors.  Like, if red would work, like in a dark room, then why have yellow as well?  Why not just do red for all sensitive materials?

i have no idea i thought the red was probably the best color to keep it from degrading. i doubt other colors work as well

OfflineIcepic
Enlightenment seeking

Loc: Wild west
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: allseeingike]
    #17283608 - 11/26/12 08:48 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I belive it would be because different compounds at different stages of the synthesis are sensitive to different wave lengths of light. I have no chemistry backround, but that would make the sense to me.

OfflinePOWAtrippinDiscord
Decidedly Undecided.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zone 9b
Re: Anyone know how to make LSD? [Re: Icepic]
    #17283621 - 11/26/12 08:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Holy shit, not this again!!  :facepalm:

--------------------
Don't believe everything you think.  TRADE LIST

‹Sell Your Soul› You know this place is owned and operated by the Illuminati, right?
‹lsdwithme› i possibly just smoked a rat turd :facepalm:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale