Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblehelix
Idealist Thinker Musician Lover
Male User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: drr]
    #14403294 - 05/05/11 01:06 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

best post ever

:laugh2:

I wouldn't slip my mom molly but i definitely would love to roll with my mom haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible5-HT2A
    #14403338 - 05/05/11 01:24 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
are you fucking stupid?

Quote:

W4E2E0D said:
Druggig your mother...  :laugh2:

Okay, OP, seriously, take all of our advice and do not drug your mother. Don't be a moron. She's an adult and the creator of your existence and she deserves the right to chose whether or not she wants to eat illegal drugs.
You sound like a future serial killer to me right now for even considering this
I hope you aren't serious

That.

Drugging ANYONE with ANYTHING without their permission is NOT COOL in any way, let alone your own mother. I'm not sure what makes you think this is a good idea/moral in any way, but know that this whole thing is not good.

Airport security is the least of your worries. My advice is to drop the whole idea now.

OfflineShroomarathoner
Mind Explorer
Female User Gallery

Loc: Your Imagination
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: 5-HT2A]
    #14408220 - 05/06/11 12:28 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

aronf13 said:
best post ever

Quote:

5-HT2A said:
Drugging ANYONE with ANYTHING without their permission is NOT COOL in any way, let alone your own mother. I'm not sure what makes you think this is a good idea/moral in any way, but know that this whole thing is not good.

Airport security is the least of your worries. My advice is to drop the whole idea now.

lol, it's okay, I'm not going to dose my mom!! goddamn, how many times do I have to say that? :eek: I was just asking theoretically.....

Also, I just want to add, I think I figured out why I'm still seeing that "glow" around lights - it could be HPPD. I didn't believe that was a real 'disorder', and actually I don't mind it, lol, the lights look :awesome:
So far it's just the lights, and perhaps some enhanced perception of sound and smell. I think it's great - maybe psychedelic drugs have potential for helping people with vision or hearing problems?  :hotidea:

--------------------
I heard tripping is fun.. so I don't tie my shoes before I go for a run... I'm so special that I'm retarded.

Things I've done: San Pedro Cactus(mescaline), Marijuana(smoked, cannabutter, dabs), MDMA, Mushrooms, LSD, Cocaine(insufflated), Crystal meth(insufflated, smoked), DOx blotter, ketamine(insufflated), DMT(smoked), MDA, Pharms (Adderall, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Fentanyl, Vicodin, Codeine, Wellbutrin, Tramadol, Prozac, Metoprolol, Nebivolol, Lorazepam)

OfflineTreefeeler
Skill Collector

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Shroomarathoner]
    #14408224 - 05/06/11 12:29 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:huxleyfacepalm::huxleyfacepalm::huxleyfacepalm::huxleyfacepalm:, etc.

--------------------

With the exception of grammatical corrections, everything I say is completely false and without foundation.

OfflineMrPeanutButta
Stranger

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Treefeeler]
    #14408251 - 05/06/11 12:41 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Once my mom had bad back pain and I gave her a vicodin and told her it was a "pain pill"......that turned out fine and she was thankful her back pain went away for the day.

However, if she said she was feeling down I wouldn't give her a capsule full of molly and tell her it was st johns wart. haha.

Anyways, I know you're not going to do it man I'm just kidding with you. I think you should just tell her about it and see if she's interested. The most I have gotten my mom to do with me is smoke weed; she is not interested in anything else.

OfflineShroomarathoner
Mind Explorer
Female User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: MrPeanutButta]
    #14408296 - 05/06/11 12:57 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

shit, you got her to smoke weed? :eek: that is amazing! :thumbup:

I think if I told her about any of the drugs I've done, it would harm our relationship. Seriously, I'm not even gonna roll at this rave cuz she will definitely notice, and probably won't ever talk to me the same again.. well, I guess I can just load up on caffeine :shrug: ..and practice my shuffle and light shows :grin:
:awedance:

--------------------
I heard tripping is fun.. so I don't tie my shoes before I go for a run... I'm so special that I'm retarded.

Things I've done: San Pedro Cactus(mescaline), Marijuana(smoked, cannabutter, dabs), MDMA, Mushrooms, LSD, Cocaine(insufflated), Crystal meth(insufflated, smoked), DOx blotter, ketamine(insufflated), DMT(smoked), MDA, Pharms (Adderall, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Fentanyl, Vicodin, Codeine, Wellbutrin, Tramadol, Prozac, Metoprolol, Nebivolol, Lorazepam)

Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Treefeeler]
    #14408316 - 05/06/11 01:03 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Treefeeler said:
:huxleyfacepalm::huxleyfacepalm::huxleyfacepalm::huxleyfacepalm:, etc.

:tard: this thread rules

:dudewtf:

--------------------
★★

OfflineBandStar
Stranger

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: Shroomarathoner]
    #14408376 - 05/06/11 01:27 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomarathoner said:

lol, it's okay, I'm not going to dose my mom!! goddamn, how many times do I have to say that? :eek: I was just asking theoretically.....

Also, I just want to add, I think I figured out why I'm still seeing that "glow" around lights - it could be HPPD. I didn't believe that was a real 'disorder', and actually I don't mind it, lol, the lights look :awesome:
So far it's just the lights, and perhaps some enhanced perception of sound and smell. I think it's great - maybe psychedelic drugs have potential for helping people with vision or hearing problems?  :hotidea:

Obviously I'm in agreement that dosing anyone without their consent is the number one no-no in the psychedelic community, but I've got to say that you sound like the most awesome chick ever (you are a girl, right?).  If you were from Vegas, we could totally get together and spike each other's drinks with molly.  Although, as has been mentioned, it is quite bitter.  Probably best to just take it the traditional way!

Have fun with your mom!  And that's why these forums exist...to find out that our ideas are just a bit on the silly side and shouldn't be acted on...

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #14408631 - 05/06/11 05:02 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomarathoner said:
My friends came down from the roll as usual and their perception of light returned to normal the day after; I'm the only one who still sees the 'glow' around the lights.

All lights glow. That's what a light does.

--------------------

Offlineshroomfreak
Stranger

Loc: Australia
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #14408659 - 05/06/11 05:26 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

lol woooooooooow... didn't realize people needed to be told "not to drug their mothers without their consent" but hey...

--------------------
Shroooooooooooooooooooooms

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: MrPeanutButta]
    #14412412 - 05/06/11 08:45 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mikey851 said:
Once my mom had bad back pain and I gave her a vicodin and told her it was a "pain pill"......that turned out fine and she was thankful her back pain went away for the day.

Hey man, you didn't even lie. She got exactly what she wanted and needed.

What good is a 'pain pill' without some opiates? A stomach ache...

Offlineskiddy
RockStar
Male

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: InvaderShroom]
    #14412670 - 05/06/11 09:35 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

InvaderShroom said:
although i thought this idea is really idiotic, im here to help. listen, if she wants to have a great time, she needs to CHOOSE to take something. If something bad happens it could ruin the relationship you still have with her. also i wouldnt advise sneaking it through security but if i was going to, i would double ziplock baggy it, and sink it in some shampoo or something. thats what i do with my maryjane at airports haha. but ithink it would come up on a scan now:shrug:

Sorry I don't buy that you did the bag of weed in the shampoo. Here's why
1 X-ray they'll spot it garunteed
2. They run a flash light under the bottles of liquid now to see if ur hiding knives in them

--------------------
PESH : Pinning
Transeski : colonizing
Orrisa : colonizing
Mex a : colonizing

You're not a mycologist just because you grow mushrooms.

InvisibleAcidStrippedMind
The Sunshine Fix
Male User Gallery

Loc: Appalachia
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: skiddy]
    #14412745 - 05/06/11 09:50 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Firstly, PLEASE do not dose anyone without their consent. I got dosed big time with DMT while rolling by some asshole who I guess thought it'd be cool, or funny. I was experienced with psyches but chilling, rolling and all of a sudden you're in outer space is fucking scary. Really thought I'd died. Secondly, on a helpful note, I recently smuggled Molly through an airport. I did it like I've done most smuggling. Keep it on your body, small amounts. They are a lot less likely to search your person, just get all that metal off before going through the detector, and walk through with a smile on your face. You just smuggled MDMA.

OfflineMrPeanutButta
Stranger

#14412910 - 05/06/11 10:27 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Quote:

Mikey851 said:

Hey man, you didn't even lie. She got exactly what she wanted and needed.

What good is a 'pain pill' without some opiates? A stomach ache...

Very true. I love opiates :smile:

OfflineShroomarathoner
Mind Explorer
Female User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: BandStar]
    #14413665 - 05/07/11 02:53 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BandStar said:
Obviously I'm in agreement that dosing anyone without their consent is the number one no-no in the psychedelic community, but I've got to say that you sound like the most awesome chick ever (you are a girl, right?).  If you were from Vegas, we could totally get together and spike each other's drinks with molly.  Although, as has been mentioned, it is quite bitter.  Probably best to just take it the traditional way!

Have fun with your mom!  And that's why these forums exist...to find out that our ideas are just a bit on the silly side and shouldn't be acted on...

Thanks, haha. At least someone here can take a joke!
Are u going to EDC in Vegas?
pLuR

--------------------

OfflineInvaderShroom
Ganja;)
Male

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: skiddy]
    #14414471 - 05/07/11 10:00 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

skiddy said:
Quote:

InvaderShroom said:
although i thought this idea is really idiotic, im here to help. listen, if she wants to have a great time, she needs to CHOOSE to take something. If something bad happens it could ruin the relationship you still have with her. also i wouldnt advise sneaking it through security but if i was going to, i would double ziplock baggy it, and sink it in some shampoo or something. thats what i do with my maryjane at airports haha. but ithink it would come up on a scan now:shrug:

Sorry I don't buy that you did the bag of weed in the shampoo. Here's why
1 X-ray they'll spot it garunteed
2. They run a flash light under the bottles of liquid now to see if ur hiding knives in them

like i said, i think it does come up in the xray but its been years since i had to smuggle something in an airport(I have connects everywhere I care to go). But hey I understand you dont believe me but it worked and I have no reason to lie:shrug:

--------------------
How to Pass a drug test:D
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14207008

Invisibles0nny
a poinsettia in poison rain

Loc: Always Missing
Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: InvaderShroom]
    #14414476 - 05/07/11 10:04 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

the only person i would ever consider dosing them with out them knowing is richard nixon.

--------------------
let go or be dragged

OfflineBandStar
Stranger

#14416955 - 05/07/11 10:25 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomarathoner said:

Thanks, haha. At least someone here can take a joke!
Are u going to EDC in Vegas?
pLuR

I'm not sure yet.  I probably wouldn't normally as I haven't been part of that scene for a long while, but I have good friends coming in for it from San Diego, so I do want to go, yeah. I think it would be a blast. Really it's coming down to if I want to spend $200 or not...  Are you going to EDC somewhere?

OfflineShroomarathoner
Mind Explorer
Female User Gallery

Re: introducing Molly to an unsuspecting relative or friend?? [Re: BandStar]
    #14420741 - 05/08/11 05:51 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm considering going to the one in Vegas. I have some friends who are going, but like you said, it depends if I wanna spend that much just to party.. plus the cost of gas, a hotel if none of my friends have room for me at their place, lol, and well of course the candy, for which I still need to find a hookup.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds