Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemindbentempire
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: Vector]
    #14359996 - 04/27/11 08:24 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

From my experience the white hearts were the best ones.
Pure mdma with nonactive binders. Hard to find the real deal though, shitload of copycats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: DesignatedTripper]
    #14360035 - 04/27/11 08:36 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DesignatedTripper said:
I highly doubt you will find a mescaline cut pill, because it is very rare compared to MDMA.. They are more likely to be cut with cheaper things like meth.

i wouldn't say it's rare. it's in almost every species of cacti. you just have to know how to extract it. that being said, the idea of putting mesc in a pill is extremely stupid. mesc takes about 2-3 hours to get going, and the amount you would have to take for it to have any effect simply wouldn't fit into a little pill. i wouldn't want to be the dealer selling those at a party.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: German Kahuna]
    #14360041 - 04/27/11 08:38 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
Kids these days... :facepalm:
Where do you PICK UP all these retarded rumors?? Extasy cut with mescaline? Must be the same guy selling it that sells the gold and platinum laced silver. LOL. Same with coke. If at all a small fraction of all available rolls might be cut with trace amounts and if it's done then it's not to lessen the quality and maximize the profits, but to make a special "blend", as cocaine is not cheaper than MDMA.

i think it's from the whole "mdma is a synthetic version of mescaline" urban myth that's been around forever. i'm sure that was started by someone misquoting someone else saying that the two are related in that they're both phenethylamines.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

OfflineWeebasaurus Rex
Stranger

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: millzy]
    #14360421 - 04/27/11 10:23 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Seriously, you fellas need to settle the fuck down, it's almost worse than 4chan in this thread. We are all hear to learn from each other, share our experiences and knowledge, not bash each other because one does not know everything there is to know about drugs. This kids question honestly isn't even dumb or any of that, he's just inquiring about a simple and common misconception. Those of you who posted here to do nothing but rag on this kid should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.
:smbfacepalm:

Edited by Weebasaurus Rex (04/27/11 10:24 AM)

Offlinepouihi
Mary Jane Doe
 User Gallery

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #14360515 - 04/27/11 10:48 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Celestial Traveler said:
I am not so much interested in trying MDMA or X but I have been looking for mescaline and I do want to try that.  Would you recommend trying a mescaline-based tab?

Thanks

I would definitely recommend some good crystal MDMA to anyone, everybody should try it, and the world would be a better place  :levitate:

If you're interested in some mescaline I would advise you to get some San Pedro, Peruvian Torch or Achuma cacti seeds and grow it, it will take some time for them to be big enough for extraction, although I think Achuma cacti grow pretty fast. And if you reaaaally like it you can grow a Peyote which will take a considerable amount of years to be good enough for extraction, but it is said to have a greater mescaline concentration, thus giving you stronger trips.

--------------------

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: German Kahuna]
    #14360727 - 04/27/11 11:47 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
Kids these days... :facepalm:
Where do you PICK UP all these retarded rumors?? Extasy cut with mescaline? Must be the same guy selling it that sells the gold and platinum laced silver. LOL. Same with coke. If at all a small fraction of all available rolls might be cut with trace amounts and if it's done then it's not to lessen the quality and maximize the profits, but to make a special "blend", as cocaine is not cheaper than MDMA.

I have had people tell me its cut with heroin.
Also with acid.
Haha

Quote:

if your pills are cut its likely piperazine or meth. and its way more likely to be piperazine.

Yuppers.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

OfflineFUTURIST
In another land...
Male

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: pouihi]
    #14360730 - 04/27/11 11:47 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Why would you advise to get seeds??? and wait a yr??? why not just buy a 12"

also a 12" only cost $12-$15

Edited by FUTURIST (04/27/11 11:49 AM)

Offlinepouihi
Mary Jane Doe
 User Gallery

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: FUTURIST]
    #14361387 - 04/27/11 02:21 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FUTURIST said:
Why would you advise to get seeds??? and wait a yr??? why not just buy a 12"

also a 12" only cost $12-$15

why would you buy the milk when you can have the cow??

sure you can buy a few cuts and take them or even grow them, but I don't know the legislation in your country (since I don't even know which is it) about shipping grown cacti, and in many countries that is prohibited.
For example, I am prohibited by law to order grown peyotes (regardless their size) but I am legally allowed to order as many seeds as I wish, simple.

--------------------

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

Invisiblecollie man
Jai guru deva om
Male User Gallery

#14363172 - 04/27/11 07:43 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Vector said:
"ecstasy" is a blanket term for pills open to interpretation.  if its good, it will have MDMA in it, but most pills these days do not....its simply too expensive.  Often they contain MDA which is similar, but not as magical as MDMA.  In addition to this there is usually something else in the pill like caffeine, ephedrine, methamphetamine...something cheap that will pump you up.  Personally, in the year 2011, I would stay the fuck away from any pills unless everyone at the party is telling you how amazing they are.  Oh and there's no mescaline in your pill.  An active dose of mescaline would be 2 or 3 large gelcaps stuffed with power...you simply can't fit that in a pill.

Try to find pure MDMA; its the best.  In Canada "MDMA" is considered a different drug than "Ecstasy" and in the United States mdma is called "Molly."  I don't know what its like in other countries, but trust me, you want the molly/mdma and not the ecstasy.

:facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineFUTURIST
In another land...
Male

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: pouihi]
    #14363495 - 04/27/11 08:46 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

U craazy!!! the USA you can order full grown off many sites! why wait a full yr when you can just spend $15 to get it in 3-4 days??

OfflineDesignatedTripper
Drop Lsd, Set your mind free.
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: millzy]
    #14363732 - 04/27/11 09:31 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
Quote:

DesignatedTripper said:
I highly doubt you will find a mescaline cut pill, because it is very rare compared to MDMA.. They are more likely to be cut with cheaper things like meth.

i wouldn't say it's rare. it's in almost every species of cacti. you just have to know how to extract it. that being said, the idea of putting mesc in a pill is extremely stupid. mesc takes about 2-3 hours to get going, and the amount you would have to take for it to have any effect simply wouldn't fit into a little pill. i wouldn't want to be the dealer selling those at a party.

What I meant to say was mescaline would be very rare to be cut into a pill. Not rare as in general, but I have yet to come across a dealer that sells mescaline, from what I've heard its mostly the user who extracts it and uses it, and it's not much of a product that people sell. Although I could be completely wrong about that, but I know that no pill will be cut with mescaline unless you press it yourself.

--------------------
Drugs to do list:                     
- LSD 
- Psilocybin Mushrooms  - Mescaline
- DMT (smoked)  - Ayahuasca
- MDMA  - Salvia
- Weed  - DXM
- Codeine

OfflineMOPE
Walking Chemical Reaction

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: collie man]
    #14364071 - 04/27/11 10:25 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

collie man said:
Quote:

Vector said:
"ecstasy" is a blanket term for pills open to interpretation.  if its good, it will have MDMA in it, but most pills these days do not....its simply too expensive.  Often they contain MDA which is similar, but not as magical as MDMA.  In addition to this there is usually something else in the pill like caffeine, ephedrine, methamphetamine...something cheap that will pump you up.  Personally, in the year 2011, I would stay the fuck away from any pills unless everyone at the party is telling you how amazing they are.  Oh and there's no mescaline in your pill.  An active dose of mescaline would be 2 or 3 large gelcaps stuffed with power...you simply can't fit that in a pill.

Try to find pure MDMA; its the best.  In Canada "MDMA" is considered a different drug than "Ecstasy" and in the United States mdma is called "Molly."  I don't know what its like in other countries, but trust me, you want the molly/mdma and not the ecstasy.

what?

--------------------
Got used to the feeling of falling
But you'll never see me following
Bouncing back and forth between the healing and the hollering
Riding the outer ring of my own private saturn
Thoughts scattered all across the grey matter

OfflineVector
Symbolic Analyst
Male

Loc: Emerald Forest, Land of O...
    #14364157 - 04/27/11 10:37 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

collie man said:
Quote:

Vector said:

why the facepalm?  is there something i said that you disagree with?  please elaborate

OfflineMOPE
Walking Chemical Reaction

#14364275 - 04/27/11 10:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Vector said:
Quote:

collie man said:
Quote:

Vector said:

why the facepalm?  is there something i said that you disagree with?  please elaborate

Thats what I was wondering, maybe he really likes rolls and you kinda bashed on them? :confused: but everything you said seems accurate to me...

--------------------
Got used to the feeling of falling
But you'll never see me following
Bouncing back and forth between the healing and the hollering
Riding the outer ring of my own private saturn
Thoughts scattered all across the grey matter

Invisiblecollie man
Jai guru deva om
Male User Gallery

Re: MDMA vs Exctasy [Re: MOPE]
    #14364606 - 04/27/11 11:58 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

"ecstasy" is a blanket term for pills open to interpretation.  if its good, it will have MDMA in it, but most pills these days do not....its simply too expensive.  Often they contain MDA which is similar, but not as magical as MDMA

MDA and MDMA are two separate chems. MDA is said to be more hallucinogenic and colorful then the speeder MDMA. Its really a matter of perspective but i would much rather have MDA then MDMA. And if im not mistaken MDMA is more common then MDA and the rarest being MDE, that hasn't been around since late 90's early 00's

--------------------

Invisibledrr
Female
    #14364926 - 04/28/11 01:54 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I hear so many ravers saying their pills are cut with this or based on that.
"Heroin based" pils and "mescaline based" pills. Really? Its probably just different phenethylamine research chemicals

OfflineSteve
Stranger

Loc: AUS
    #14365399 - 04/28/11 06:42 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

collie man said:
Quote:

"ecstasy" is a blanket term for pills open to interpretation.  if its good, it will have MDMA in it, but most pills these days do not....its simply too expensive.  Often they contain MDA which is similar, but not as magical as MDMA

MDA and MDMA are two separate chems. MDA is said to be more hallucinogenic and colorful then the speeder MDMA. Its really a matter of perspective but i would much rather have MDA then MDMA. And if im not mistaken MDMA is more common then MDA and the rarest being MDE, that hasn't been around since late 90's early 00's

By MDE do you mean MDEA? Ive never heard of MDE before and am curious....

OfflineVector
Symbolic Analyst
Male

Loc: Emerald Forest, Land of O...
    #14365679 - 04/28/11 07:58 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

collie man said:
Quote:

I once had a stash of pure MDA and have to say that I was very underwhelmed with the effects.  The guy I got it from also said that MDA was "more psychedelic" but, to me and my partner, this was the opposite from the truth.  It made me feel sedated, bored, closed off, and there was no crazy weirdness pumping through my mind.  MDMA, on the other hand, actually makes me trip...not like intense visuals or anything, but my thought process definitely becomes heavily psychedelic.

MDMA all the way

Invisibledrr
Female
    #14369744 - 04/28/11 09:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Isn't MDA less potent than MDMA? Maybe you weren't taking enough.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies