Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
The "THUMBPRINT" * 59
    #1427364 - 04/03/03 10:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Ok Chinacat (and anyone else who's had one), tell us about the "THUMBPRINT" experience.

What's it like?

What did you see?

What did you do?

What stories of other people on them can you tell?

For anyone who didn't know, a THUMBPRINT is when someone covers the bottom of their thumb with LSD and then takes it.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (09/02/11 04:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #1427384 - 04/03/03 10:56 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

As much as I would like to learn all I can from them, I am pretty sure that this kind of experience is undescribable.  Putting words to this strong of a psychadelic experience is almost impossible (China prove me wrong :grin:) and would be similar to eating many many oz's of shrooms.  Most of us know that even after a few grams that things become hard to describe. 

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan] * 11
    #1428123 - 04/04/03 06:01 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

What's it like?

What did you see?

What did you do   

It's not possible to describe what it's like. Except mabey DEATH

what did you see -ALL

What did you do- My body did nothing ,but lay down. I was no more,just ALL :grin:

I can't put this into words. It would take a book and I still couldn't get it right.
Eating LSD crystal intense,magical,crazy and the ULTIMATE ACT OF SUBMISSION TO THE PSYCHEDELIC STATE.
Let me think about it today and think of anyway I can put it better.

OK whiterasta your turn :cool: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan] * 28
    #1428246 - 04/04/03 07:52 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I got up this morning and as always took a quick look at the boards before heading to campus. Your thread got thinking about the old days as I was driving to campus. So I have decided to skip my first class and try to provide some more info.
BTW if I flunk my pathology exam next week It's your fault Learyfan :wink: :grin:

Some of this info I covered in my ODD thread LSD-Crystal to blotter.
My information is on how the Dead/rainbow/origanal family handle LSD
When LSD crystal is bought it comes in little glass viles. It's a dense crystal and a gram of it looks alot smaller than a gram of coke or flour(or other powder). Ten grams can fit in a vile small enough to hold in your hand and clentch your fist and conceal.

Anyway as I said in my other thread when you first buy crystal from the family their's 2 requirement's. 1. You have to be taught how to lay it properly and be trusted to do so on your own. 2. You have to do a thumbprint. The family believes LSD crystal should only be handled by those with the proper energy or karma to do so. There's no better way to test somebodys faith of LSD than give them a thumbprint.

Originaly thumprints were given by taking the glass vile and puting your thumb over
the top of the vile and turning it and fliping it upside down real quick. This put a coating of crystal on your thumb which was pessed into the palm of the person ,leaving your crystal imbedded thumbrint in there palm(hence the term thumprint) where it would absorb(or they might lick it off.).  This was your certification :wink:

Nowadays thumbprints are eaten. Any time someone eats crystal it's refered to as a print. This way was adopted because it's more efficiant.

As for the experiance itself. All reviever's are experianced with LSD(at least they think so until there printed :wink:) You feel it almost instantly. LSD crystal has an energy to it. Having a jar of it my pocket is enough to alter my conciousness. As soon as it touches your skin or goes in your mouth you can feel it. Alot of folks will throw up within minutes. This is an exorcism of sorts. Like all the negative energy being cast out of your body. Then you lay down and learn. As for the experiance I just couldn't do it justice to describe it. Your never the same again.
A thumprint doesn't open the door of perception it blows it off the hinges.
You melt into eternety. You let go and die into the moment which is all. There is no you anymore only all. The intensity of this can't be described, but you realize as your sliping away that it's familar.This is because it become quite clear this is exactlly what happens when you die. After an eternity you slowly start to come back in pieces. You feel reborn and a completely different person. You don't ever come completely down or back. This isn't a bad thing ,but it's very scary at first.
I won't try to describe it any more because I can't. Also after your experianced with eating crystal its a little less tramatic. Your first one is spent on the ground. After awhile I could eat crystal at shows and whatnot.

I have only seen one print go bad and I described this in my other thread. The guy says it's the most important event of his life and now lives happily so I guess it wasn't bad. His reaction at the time was.

I think psychedelics are safer in large doses(i'm not talking about thumbprint sizes though) as far as bad trips go. They override your ego's defenses in large enough doses. you can't think your having a bad trip because you can't think at all beacause there is no you. :grin: Terrance McKenna and Andrew Weil MD have said this also.

Alright whiterasta your up :wink: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72] * 5
    #1428611 - 04/04/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks a lot Chinacat. It's so interesting to hear someone speak as best they can about an experience that I will probably never know. You didn't have to skip class for it though dude. I think you're taking the "turn on tune in drop out" thing too literally.  :grin:

It's fascinating that you've gone so far into the psychedelic experience. You've died and then come back. That's incredible. I like the analogy you used in another thread where you said that your life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake.

The things someone probably sees on a print blows my mind thinking about it. But what do you do about going to the bathroom and eating? And how long does a print last usually?

Thanks.

--------------------

Offlinepants
Butt.
Loc: Internet
Re: The [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #1428618 - 04/04/03 11:12 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Crazies.

--------------------
Posting large images in sign[a]tures is not allowed.

OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Loc: Hack Hack Cough Cough
Re: The [Re: pants] * 1
    #1428803 - 04/04/03 12:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Wowzers! :blush: I love hearing your stories. :laugh:

--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan] * 30
    #1429025 - 04/04/03 02:14 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Thats alright man I was looking for an excuse to skip anyway.  :grin:

It is hard to describe a thumbprint. Human language cannot describe an experiance that is encompasses all of life. Every cell of every creature or living thing that ever lived or will live is connected by the energy or light. When we die are body and our ego is gone. We become one with eternity or the light or God or whatever name you wish to call it. A thumbprint allows this to happen and rerturn to our physical body. My first print I layed down and quickly realized that this was my actual death. You watch the whole process unfold with complete awareness.
I didn't cling to my body I just realized my life had passed. As I was spiraling up or out I saw my life evolve through the years I lived. The happiness, the sadness,the people I loved and the people I didn't. The joy that I gave and the pain that I caused. I saw the true nature of reality and why things were the way they were. As I got higher I saw the nature of reality on the cosmic scale and saw that the reason for our evolution was to experiance love. To love is to have experianced the finest of life. Then came the moment were it was time to let go. As I did it came for me and I sobbed uncontrolabley for I realized that the light or energy we call god or creation was perfect. It was pure unconditional love.
What else could god have been I realized. That glint of innocent perfection in a baby's eye. The light was pure as the heart of Jesus Christ. I dissolved into it and died. Since there was no me only the all ,I cannot remember the rest because there was no me to remember. After forever I slowly decended into my body.
I spent days awake afterwards talking to myself. I vowed to god to spread LSD so others could see the light. I vowed to look at every person as the lord and treat them as such.
I was reborn and continue to live by the values I learned. I became as active as I could spreading LSD. Year after year in hotel rooms with a pyrex pan and watercolor paper. Hoping excitedly that some of these hit's will help guide my brothers and sisters back towards the light. LSD is a direct message from God. Period. I don't think we get another chance. We can love each other or we can kill each other ,but it is up to us. As I always say in my threads as a reminder, my work with LSD ended years ago.

As for your question about eating and going to the bathroom. I don't think I ate for a week afterwards. As for going to the bathroom I hadn't eaten before hand at my guides advise so it wasn't a problem. I remember letting go as it got dark and coming back a lttle before sunrise. I was high for along time afterwards and as I said earlier you never fully return. I feel high all the time still and its been years.
Also I did many, many prints after that. I have eaten a lot of crystal but it was never like that first time.
I must stress that I was in the company of very evolved and older people that made sure my experiances were optimal. These were kind old spirits that had been were I was going many years before and many times. They held me as a baby every inch of the way.

You have heard of near death experiances right. A thumbprint is a beyond death experiance.
I have a rich life now thats full of good fortune. A wonderful wife and 3 children who are completely wonderful. Every day is complete joy. I couldn't ask for more, but I know it will end one day for good. I  await this day with no fear ,but the knowlege that that most rewarding and enlightening experiance of life is death.
:grin: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Re: The [Re: FunGuyFan] * 1
    #1429040 - 04/04/03 02:19 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I had something close to a thumbprint...
I was at a festival and I ran into a friend i've known for many years...we were just talking and hes like hey, you want a dose..im like hell yeah I do..expecting him to just have a sheet of blotter or something..he then takes out a small amber colored vile and says he had some crystal. He empties a very small amount onto my hand and i rubbed it into my hand..as Chinacat said, one you get it, you feel it.

I remember sitting at the campsite and the rush of the trip come on me..Complete ego loss. Didnt know who I was, where I was, what I was etc..I can't really put the rest into words..the craziness that went through me was something that I had never expeirenced..a power so strong..it was amazing..and im glad I got to expeirence it once in my life even though it was a little less then a thumbprint It was close enough.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72] * 1
    #1429186 - 04/04/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Wow. The revelations you described are very very similar to my beliefs about life.

Thanks a lot Chinacat. We all love your stories. Keep telling if you want. We'll live through you vicariously.

--------------------

Edited by Learyfan (02/28/09 02:03 PM)

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Learyfan] * 17
    #1429274 - 04/04/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

What stories of other people on them can you tell?   

Ok i'll tell you about the one that went bad.

This finds me in Oakland in the early 90's. Between tour's I would sit out in San Francisco and keep things flowing. Friends from the east coast would need shit so I would lay it and mail it or others would come out to get a lower price and I would lay it and send them on there way. Well a real good friend came out to get 4 or 5 grams.With him he had a few people. I told him he could help me lay it and to have his friends hang out in the city till were done. He says this friend of his is ready to come with us. Now I had talked to the guy before and knew he was connected to the rainbow family, but his energy seamed weird. trusting my friends judgement i said alright.

So we decide to drive over to oakland to lay it in a hotel. We get to some sleazy hotel out by the freeway and get ready. Now i'm a little edgy about this newbie watching, but as long as he stays out of the way it's fine. So we get to work and it takes quite awhile to lay 5 grams of acid. Thats 50 tenpack or 50,000 doses. Were done and cleanin up and he say my friend is ready for a print. I'm like are you sure and he says i think so. I look at his friend and he's like just give it to me I can handle it. So I get out my jar of silver crystal and knock some out on the nightstand because my friend wants to take some with him to do in the mountains.

Well this fuckin dude sticks his finger right in my pile of crystal and then licks it. I'm like thats a pretty hefty dose there soldier. He's like ya whatever now what do we do. Then I started to realize it was going to get weird. Within 2 minutes he's saying man my fuckin stomach hurt's that was poison. I'm like go in the bathroom your going to puke. He goes in there and and we hear him cussin and puking. Meanwhile i'm askin my friend what the hell he's got us into. Then the bathroom door opens and he comes out butt naked saying i'm gettin the fuck out of here.

Were like no man just chill your not going to be able to get far. We put him in the back bedroom and turn the lights out and figure thats best for him. I close the door and tell him if he needs me were there. I figure he's got some things to sort out with god. Now this hotel Is right on the freeway. In fact you can jump out the window onto it. Were also on the second floor. Well were sitting there and i'm making some phone calls telling people i'm going to be hung up for awhile and I hear cars on the freeway honking. We go back into the bedroom and he's halfway out the window, getting ready to jump onto the Oakland freeway naked as the day he was born.

We pull him back into the room and he's starting to realize he's dying.He thinks i'm causing him to die and i'm the devil. Now shit gets ugly. He's screaming at us that he's dieing and trying to get out of the hotel. Since I just layed 5 grams i'm high also as is my friend. We call some other friends to come over. Were holding him down on the bed trying to cover his mouth. We have 50,000 doses of freshly layed LSD in the room and I don't need the cops coming. I take the pan and all the supplies I used to lay with and throw them out the window onto the freeway.

My other friends get there and we tell the girls take the acid and get out of hear quick. This guy's screaming at the top of his lungs that he's dying and I know the other hotel guest's can here him. It's got to be any minute that the Oakland police show up. I'm telling him to let go ,don't fight it. He thinks i'm satan so he's not listening to anything I say. Also as we have been wrestling him he has lost control of his bodily fluids. There's puke ,shit and piss all over. I can't imagine what the cops are going to think when they come in and see a couple hippies on some guy covered in puke and shit screaming i'm dying as we tell him it's ok he'll like it.

After awhile he stops moving. He was sucked into eternity. He was gone. As he layed there motionless we cleaned him up. And my friend sang amazing grace over and over to him. After an hour passed I realized the cops hadn't came. I contribute this to 2 things. The protection of God and the fact we were in a nasty part of Oakland and people mind there own buisness.

My girl comes by and brings us clean shirts and pants. Itake a shower and clean up as they watch him and then we take turns. My nerves are frazzled. I'm high and this guys bad trip has really wigged me out. Me and my girl decide to go for a walk since my friends with him and he's not moving. We get out side and realize that going for a walk at 3 am in oakland isn't going to be good. She senses my tension and we go to the side of the hotel in some bushes were she layes me down and sets my mind at ease with that magic only a woman can perform.

As dawn breaks he's coming around. Talking incoherantly ,but I can see a sparkle in his eye. We all part ways and me and my girl head back to SF to get some sleep.
A day or two later my friend calls and says there heading home and to come say goodbye. I get there and this guy comes up to me and gives me a big hug and says he's sorry. I tell him don't worry about it. He then tells me that he met god and was a different person now. This makes me happy.

This man hasn't taken LSD since and lives in Oregon and owns a organic farm.
He's happy with a family and at peace.
He says that night was the most important and best thing that ever happened to him. I see him at the Oregon county fair every year and we always have a big hug.
he's turned into somebody i really admire and love.

After this incedent I became very carefull of who I printed. :wink: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1429399 - 04/04/03 04:27 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Amazing stories man. I can't say I've ever experienced that, but after reading that I hope I will someday.

--------------------

Edited by Revelation (04/04/03 05:35 PM)

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
    #1429461 - 04/04/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Incredible story man.  I hope to experience some LSD for my first time this summer if the Dead blow through town.  Though I hav't had much luck finding acid at any concerts.  Your stories are always great to hear and I mistake you for Leary a lot of the times  :wink:  Just a quick question:  Did you start using LSD as a spirtual tool, or for recreaton?  Also, what do you think about acid graduation?  For me mushrooms are showing me the way, opening doors and allowing me to access areas of consciousness I'd never access without them.  But someday I think I'll move past psychedelics and access these areas of consciousness without drugs.  Like revelation said, send some love and I'll accept it. lol

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Edited by Smoker For Peace (04/04/03 04:44 PM)

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72] * 2
    #1429565 - 04/04/03 05:16 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

wow, i want to try!!!!!!!!!!!!
psychedelics have gotten for me to the point of Boring, but i've never gone that far.

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #1429578 - 04/04/03 05:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If they have lost the magic for you perhaos you should take an extended break. Say a year +

--------------------

SIKE

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Cherk] * 3
    #1429672 - 04/04/03 06:09 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Incredible story man.  I hope to experience some LSD for my first time this summer if the Dead blow through town.  Though I hav't had much luck finding acid at any concerts.  Your stories are always great to hear and I mistake you for Leary a lot of the times  :wink:  Just a quick question:  Did you start using LSD as a spirtual tool, or for recreaton?  Also, what do you think about acid graduation?  For me mushrooms are showing me the way, opening doors and allowing me to access areas of consciousness I'd never access without them.  But someday I think I'll move past psychedelics and access these areas of consciousness without drugs.  Like revelation said, send some love and I'll accept it. lol

I started using LSD out of curiousety at age 13. I quickly realized that it was more than just a drug after some friends brought back some acid they got from a dead show.

as for graduating. Sure if you feel psychedelics are just a stepping stone in your evolution. Read Ram Das(richard Alpert) Be Here Now it's priceless and can help you with the transition. I don't take LSD anymore. I can't ,it takes to much to get me off and to long to come down. As a middle aged father of 3 and full time college student I don't have time to spend days on end tripping. I take 3-4 trips per year on a combo of shrooms and DMT. This gets me there and back quickly. I may do acid again someday and keep a little close at hand incase I need to. I have been serously courting the idea this month as it is the 60th aniversery of the first LSD trip in human history. I probably won't have time. And if I do it will probibly be a small dose(300mcg?) and a bicycle ride to honor Dr. Hoffman and our sacred sacrament. I doubt I will though. I know alot of people who have moved on from acid to meditation(something I'm addicted to) and yoga. There very happy and peaceful. I know others who are in there 60's and still dose. Whatever path you choose is fine as long as it is rewarding. Some people choose to take what they have learned and move on.

as for sending some "love" I no longer am involved with that sacred work at the underground level. This is why I can freely offer this information without risking the saftey of myself and the family :cool: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

#1429721 - 04/04/03 06:24 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Right now I can't say if I will or will not move on from drugs.  I know I have not yet reached the full potential of these drugs but when I do I'll know.  Meditation is a large part of my life too.  It's weird but after each meditation session I feel a natural high.  For the rest of the day I'll float through in a euphoric state and not let small mishaps get in my way.  Sorry for all the questions but you're a god damn fountain of knowledge :smirk:  What do you think about people who use mushrooms and LSD for non-spirtual reasons?  I have a few friends who fail to see the light in the psychedelic experience.  At times I feel anger towards them by the way the treat the substances.  I know they won't me taking them long though, because they'll become bored.

--------------------

SIKE

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: Cherk] * 5
    #1429800 - 04/04/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

People who use them for non-spiritual purposes are fine with me. The reasoning is that they may catch on and realize the value of the experiance. Lot's of people have just been looking for a new high when they find that LSD can provide so much more. The only thing that toubles me is when people are not responible with them and they get in trouble or have problems and the psychedelic gets blamed.
Also if people just use them as a way to get fucked up the'll more than likely eventually have a bad experiance, but thats there fault.

As for meditation its great your practising it. i wish i would have started younger.
If i don't meditate my day is alot more stressful. Meditation allows me to integrate the psychedelic world with my daily life. It gives me true balance.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: The "THUMBPRINT" [Re: chinacat72] * 4
    #1429891 - 04/04/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It is something one cannot just " decide to do one day" and EVERYONE I know who has done it has had a pretty high LSD tolerance and experience level.It is more a symbol of trust than key to enlightenment as the experience is completly overwhelming and memory is scrambled between acid dream and "reality" with most of it blank.I had persistant imagery for several months and for the following week felt " rode hard and put away wet".
I since (25+yrs) still am (resistant,accustomed,tolerant,?) with psychadelics but enjoy them greatly in moderation.
Weak I know but how do you describe ultimate Non-Youness persisting uncontrolably and unresitably?
their ya go china the best I can give it right now :wink: :grin: WR

--------------------
To old for this place

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1429942 - 04/04/03 07:44 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Chinacat you say that you feel high everyday naturally. Does it feel like an LSD high or what?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies