Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKamoopstinoops
Reality is my BITCH!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Cunti, Angola
Re: LSH tek and trip report [Re: BillowingShrums]
    #14319285 - 04/19/11 07:16 PM (13 years, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

BillowingShrums said:Kamoopstinoops, have you really dosed 30 seeds of extract using naphtha as the only non-polar solvent and not experienced any nausea or vasoconstriction?

Nausea? no. Vasoconstriction? a little I guess but not as profound as from eating straight seeds. But then again I notice slight vasoconstriction from eating LSD... If vasoconstriction is problematic, try taking a vasodilator product like arginine alpha ketoglutarate along with some taurine which is known for lowering blood pressure. But all in all, I find my extract to be a very clean feeling in comparison to just eating straight seeds so IMO the naptha suffices.

--------------------
Through the Spintrinfinty of the all Tremongstanooloop, we realise that infinity may after all amount to nothing... space merely being an illusion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGodseed313
zeiss-contarex
 User Gallery

Loc: Parahelic triangle
Re: LSH tek and trip report [Re: BillowingShrums]
    #22965646 - 03/02/16 01:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I respectfully disagree that you cannot form "some" form of adduct/analogue from stirring a few things together, I didn't bieve it at first either until I mixed some of my LSA's extract (HBW seed) with some wine and mint and that shit was Definitely converted to something else, had a faster onset, 45mins vs. 2+hrs, had more intense euphoria, and was actually stimulating vs. sedative, was more traditionally visual (felt very much like a small dose of plain old LSD, ~25ug) , it was so distinctly different in so many ways that I have no doubt in my mind anymore that "something" is being created by these processes, I'm not going to claim it's the hydroxyethylamide until there is solid chemical proof via some type of identification, but holy crap that took me by surprise! I will be attempting to recreate this "reaction" and post a reliable method from seed to final product that lays out my entire extraction and reaction procedure...you can call me a believer now! Take a look at my posts in other threads to get a better idea of what I'm describing...

Also, I guess I'm just too new on here to be able to create a new Thread, still trying to figure out how to navigate everything here and create a topic with my FULL tek/conversion procedure with pictures, if anybody out there can assist me, mods or otherwise, I would greatly appreciate it, my sole reason for finally joining was because of my extremely successful experiments with LSA's and I felt I finally had something to contribute to the community; if anyone can help me out I'm anxiously awaiting to hear from you so I can share my data/pics/procedures

Edited by Godseed313 (03/02/16 02:49 PM)

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
Re: LSH tek and trip report [Re: Godseed313]
    #22966126 - 03/02/16 03:56 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I tried this, got bad bronchial constriction, felt like my throat was closing up almost. Really wasn't pleasent. Visuals were similar to 100ug of lsd. I didnt weigh any of the lsa, a few drops of peppermint, and let it get cold and pop the geltabs. Turned into something else besides lsa, but vascoconstricion was there, bronchial constriction was horrible and I will never try again. Ill go with real lsd.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: LSH tek and trip report [Re: Godseed313]
    #22966750 - 03/02/16 06:38 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

When you enter the psychedelic experience forum, click the "Post" button top right; it looks like this:

"Post"

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder