Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHorticulture
Mycocurious
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills?
    #14287967 - 04/14/11 01:10 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Like... not having a heart attack or anything. Just straight up, feelin fine, and popped a 0.4mg or so? A couple?

--------------------
The Plant Mage Guild

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills? [Re: Horticulture]
    #14287974 - 04/14/11 01:12 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Hmmmmm I think you would probably explode.

--------------------
Leaving the shroomery forever

OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

Re: What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills? [Re: Shroomerette]
    #14287982 - 04/14/11 01:13 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

get a sweet boner:highfive:

--------------------

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills? [Re: Enthrall]
    #14287995 - 04/14/11 01:16 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

dude at work takes em all the time cause he thinks he is having a heart attack..

his mental stability is declining although i cant say the 2 are related.

oh and and muches on asprin.

i dont think a god damn thing would happen.. ill ask em when i go to work

--------------------

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

#14287996 - 04/14/11 01:16 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

The side effects of nitroglycerin include lack of sexual desire, headache, painful urination and increased bowel movements.[citation needed] Patients are often told to sit or lie down during and immediately after taking nitroglycerin to reduce the risk of low blood pressure. A drop in blood pressure can be accompanied by weakness or dizziness. (Wiki)

--------------------

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills? [Re: Shroomerette]
    #14288002 - 04/14/11 01:18 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

there ya go..

thanks Shroomerette

--------------------

OfflineShroomerette
Stranger

Re: What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills? [Re: rackem]
    #14288042 - 04/14/11 01:26 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah it sounds pretty unpleasant :lol:

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#14288425 - 04/14/11 04:23 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Enthrall said:
get a sweet boner:highfive:

that sounds interesting

My hypothesis is that the nitroglycerine would break down to nitric oxide among other stuff and the NO would activate a NO-responsive guanylyl cyclase. The resultant cGMP would initiate the protein kinase G cascade which eventually would lead to relaxation of the acto-myosin complexes in smooth muscle cells in your cock.

That would allow for increased blood flow and thus u get teh boner. I made a related thread in my journal explaining how boners happen on the cellular lever :yesnod:

--------------------

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #14288433 - 04/14/11 04:26 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

d00d u gotta grind up dem pillz and sprankle taht shit in yo weed, dawg.

taht shit gets u hella fuckt up!

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlineguywiththegun
Shroom Chewer/Beer Brewer
Male User Gallery

Re: What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #14288453 - 04/14/11 04:41 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I knew a guy at work who took em too. Number one, the headaches laid him out. Number two, he ain't so right in the head now. He turned into a tiny little doddering old man, whereas before he was a short little angry dude with a shitload of great war stories.

--------------------
My Trade List        My Epic Trip Report        My Not-As-Epic Trip Report

OfflineHorticulture
Mycocurious
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #14289703 - 04/14/11 12:00 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I figured the erection part. I think it's more because it's a vasodilator than the deterioration to NO.  Although, I could be wrong. 

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
d00d u gotta grind up dem pillz and sprankle taht shit in yo weed, dawg.

taht shit gets u hella fuckt up!

This had me LORFMAing hard.

--------------------
The Plant Mage Guild

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

#14289758 - 04/14/11 12:14 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

aside from being horribly dangerous if you don't have angina, a myocardial infarction or severe hypertension?  It is a VERY strong vasodilator, most people whom I've given it to had immediate headaches.  I once got sprayed by a teeeensy bit (and i admittedly have healthy hypotension) and I got an instant headache even though my blood pressure didn't fluctuate much.

Leave the shit to people who need it

--------------------

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills? [Re: bbl337]
    #14289775 - 04/14/11 12:18 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills? [Re: bbl337]
    #14290121 - 04/14/11 01:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

When I was helping take care of my grandfather, I noticed that the nurse has mixed up the nitroglycerin cream and anti-fungal cream. She covered his feet with nitroglycerin by mistake. Fortunately I noticed, and pointed it out to her.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

#14290130 - 04/14/11 01:37 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
When I was helping take care of my grandfather, I noticed that the nurse has mixed up the nitroglycerin cream and anti-fungal cream. She covered his feet with nitroglycerin by mistake. Fortunately I noticed, and pointed it out to her.

holyshit :eek:!!!

--------------------

Offlineguywiththegun
Shroom Chewer/Beer Brewer
Male User Gallery

Re: What would happen if you took Nitroglycerin pills? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #14290482 - 04/14/11 02:39 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jimtown said:

Nitroglycerin. That would be nitrogen.

--------------------
My Trade List        My Epic Trip Report        My Not-As-Epic Trip Report

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #14290750 - 04/14/11 03:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Horticulture said:
Like... not having a heart attack or anything. Just straight up, feelin fine, and popped a 0.4mg or so? A couple?

in HS I had a friend that took 4 of them, he spent a month in the hospital, it was 3 mos before he returned to school

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#14292187 - 04/14/11 07:48 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Since you doubleposted I figured I might do that too :crankey:

Well especially in the last week I have a LOT of experience with it (see here ) and I in fact have years of experience since my heart attack.

Its used sublingually, I either use 1 puff (0.4mg) or two puffs (0.8mg) in more severe cases of chest pain.

It dilates your blood vessels. Your heart actually beats FASTER but because your coronary arteries dilate considerably, your heart gets more oxygen, even though pumping faster of course requirs a bit more 02 itself its still a positive balance.

You get a slight dizziness, and in higher doses a shortlived harmless headache. If you got cold hasnds and feet, they tend to get warm. Your body tends to feel a little bit "fuller and warmer" due to vasodilation. Theres increased tendency to get dizy if you stand up fast.

Now "recreational uses". Its not very recreational but - two puffs at the right time gives a moderate boosting effect to drugs like MDMA and psychedelics.

If you have vasoconstriction (stimulants, phenethylamines, mescaline etc) your body feels better. You are somewhat more likely to get an erection, the erection will be firmer and with some more staying power, and you will cum a bit harder than without it.

If you are tight and cant pass gas (belch or fart) those sphincters will loosen up a bit.

It aids a bowel movement, but not as much as a morning cup of coffee or a cig on the john.

MOST IMPORTANT REASON NOT TO WASTE IT: this stuff can actually save your life by preventing or decreasing the severity of a heart attack. That could be your old man visiting on thanksgiving and getting crushing chest pain on the dinner table, or your kid brother fucked up on way too much stimulants.

Heart attacks are a LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH. I give out spare nitroglycerin spray bottles to older relatives and druggie friends with instructions when to use and how. I feel every household should have this medicine in its meds cabinet with instructions how to use. This would save thousands of lives and tens of thousands of ER visits a year.

Especially obligatory for people who (heavily) use stimulants. Cocaine heart attack and cocaine induced coronary vasospasm are major causes of death of young people, and many of those serious injuries or deaths are either mitigatable or entirely preventable by prompt use of nitroglycerin.

Skilled use of Nitroglycerin in part saved my life when I last week accidentally ingested 300mg MDPV in one hour. It made me not go into cardiac arrest before 911 was called, and made me pull through on the very bumpy ambulance ride to the ER. Once I got in the ER they had everything at their disposal to deal with whatever would come, but Nitroglycerin made me make it there, awake and with a supercharged but non-ischemic heart.

Theres spray and tabs. 1 puff or pill = 300-400mcg. Its placed under the tongue, one or two of them. It starts working a little in the first minute, in 5-10min there should be considerable relief, if its not enough in 20-30min, repeat. If that fails too, its 911 time (if applicable).  Of course use common sense. If the complaints are sudden and quite severe, use 2-4 squirts and call 911 IMMEDIATELY using the spray to buy time for the ambulance to arrive. Thats what I did with the MDPV OD. If sublingual route is not available (such as struggling with someone out of their gourd with stimulants or having seizures) accept getting your ass kicked and squirt that shit right up their nostril. Quite painful to the membranes, but it beats the dying of someone who urgently needs it but cant be coerced to use it via the sublingual route.

"poppers" (nitrites) can substitute as an emergency medicine but they are a poor substitute. Easily overdosed, shortlived effect. They are extensively used in the gay community because their sexual effects are more pronounced, so google up some homo websites and you'll be able to get some of the stuff, being (iso)amyl nitrite, (iso)butyl nitrite or (iso)propyl nitrite..

Many overseas pharmacies consider nitroglycerin spray and/or pills nonprescription because its a vital emergency medicine which tends to be quite safe and has no real abuse potential.

If you're John Rambo and need a field expedient nitro medicine, a pinch of double base smokeless powder (if you ARE Rambo you know what that is) straight from the pistol cartridge snorted or placed under the tongue will do the same job, if you really have to do it. DBSP contains carcinogenic substances, but when someone in the field is having a friggin heart attack, thats just not a priority.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale