Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJonWilliamHenry018
Stranger
plants conaining dmt?
    #14272721 - 04/11/11 02:34 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Just wondering, any plants in Wisconsin containing DMT? I am unable to extract without having my room mate find out, any way I can just grind the plant/bark (or whatever you say contains dmt) and put it in a milkshake or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
Re: plants conaining dmt? [Re: JonWilliamHenry018]
    #14273129 - 04/11/11 03:52 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

I don't know if any DMT containing plants grow in your area, but I'm sure you can find the answer on google if you know how to use a search engine.

Where I live, Mimosa Hostilis grows very well, and are in people's yards all over the city, but I'm definitely not going to go around harvesting root bark from other people's property.

If I were you, I would just buy the stuff online, and try to search for a preparation that doesn't require an extraction.

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

OfflineFrontchasack
Sativa Cyborg
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mt.Mycology
Re: plants conaining dmt? [Re: JonWilliamHenry018]
    #14276162 - 04/12/11 01:22 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

JonWilliamHenry018 said:
Just wondering, any plants in Wisconsin containing DMT? I am unable to extract without having my room mate find out, any way I can just grind the plant/bark (or whatever you say contains dmt) and put it in a milkshake or something?

You can try to do an ayahuasca brew. Have you any experience with DMT? This could very well be too much for you. As far as DMT containing plants indigenous to your area, I doubt it. Even if there were, I wouldn't run around harvesting it. Chances are if there are any, people are gunna know what your using it for.

--------------------
"I once was here, but now I'm not. I went away to smoke some pot. I left this here to prove a point, that life ain't shit without a joint."

R.I.P. J.M.B. 5.26.06

Offlinepandabear
Technoshaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Military Industrial C... Flag
Re: plants conaining dmt? [Re: Frontchasack]
    #14276208 - 04/12/11 01:35 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

DMT is serious business.

I would recommend ordering some root bark online instead of attempting to harvest local plants but that's just me. A good amount of Mimosa Hostilis root bark is relatively inexpensive and produces an exceptional amount of trips

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible

OfflineFrontchasack
Sativa Cyborg
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mt.Mycology
Re: plants conaining dmt? [Re: pandabear]
    #14276217 - 04/12/11 01:37 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

pandabear said:
DMT is serious business.

I would recommend ordering some root bark online instead of attempting to harvest local plants but that's just me. A good amount of Mimosa Hostilis root bark is relatively inexpensive and produces an exceptional amount of trips

I pulled about 1g of DMT from about 112g of MHRB, using QT's organic extraction. I had a blast!:grin:

--------------------
"I once was here, but now I'm not. I went away to smoke some pot. I left this here to prove a point, that life ain't shit without a joint."

R.I.P. J.M.B. 5.26.06

OfflineJonWilliamHenry018
Stranger
Re: plants conaining dmt? [Re: Frontchasack]
    #14276726 - 04/12/11 06:52 AM (13 years, 7 days ago)

Yeah this would be my first psych, but I do think I'm spiritual enough to go through something like this without being shit-pants scared, I know it will blow my mind out into another existence though, and how would I make such a brew? I've studied DMT, and one thing I know about it.. is that you know nothing until you've experienced it. So, any tips on the ayahuasca brew?

InvisibleAmbient Forest
Beyond the infinite.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: plants containing dmt? [Re: JonWilliamHenry018]
    #14276891 - 04/12/11 08:27 AM (13 years, 7 days ago)

This thread would be best suited to the entho garden forum.

If you want results fast, order online. Growing your own can be a rewarding process, it will take considerably longer (months if not years) but can set you up pretty well if you do it right. You can get anything if you persist long enough, maybe have a look around for some mimosa, yopo or acacia seedlings or a Psychotria Viridis cutting to grow :smile:

Btw DMT would be a pretty epic start to psychedelics imo, I suppose you gotta start somewhere, just remember to respect yourself & don't go for a hero dose first time.

--------------------

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: plants containing dmt? [Re: Ambient Forest]
    #14277106 - 04/12/11 09:36 AM (13 years, 7 days ago)

Reed canary grass, Bulbous canarygrass and Harding grass are some grasses, which can grow in NA... No idea if they are around you though... Check your local oe state on line ag office...

Think there are a number of grass species, though very low amounts...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychedelic_plants

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

Offlinemagickpsychonaut
Wizard
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: plants containing dmt? [Re: HarryL]
    #14277268 - 04/12/11 10:26 AM (13 years, 7 days ago)

You can always check your nurseries for canary grass or else order it online, for educational purposes of course...

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: plants containing dmt? [Re: magickpsychonaut]
    #14301337 - 04/16/11 02:18 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Desmanthus illinoiensis...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals