Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestepup.stepout
Lurk moar

Spiritual, abortions, professed my love to my girlfriend (who we thought was pregnant until today)
    #14223208 - 04/01/11 08:39 PM (13 years, 5 hours ago)

Ok, so after looking into psychedelics for months, I finally came across some Hoffmann original blotters. This was my first trip and I had no idea what to expect. I dosed at approximately 2:00 PM yesterday and I was with one of my friends that I met through my girlfriend. At this moment I wanted to give a little backstory.

Me and my girlfriend have been having some issues in our lives. After having unprotected sex a few weeks ago, she was over 1 1/2 weeks late with her period. I am 19 years old flipping burgers getting through college. I am in no way ready to become a father. I should have thought this before putting my D in my girlfriend's V.

Anyways, I dosed a single hit and sat underneath an oak tree at my school. Me and her continued to talk about mundane things in life. At certain points about an hour afterwards I felt as if I was seeing waves in the trees, but I wasn't sure. This being my first time on a hallucinogenic I had no idea what to expect. I was kind of expecting to see some cool stuff and think some cool stuff (BIG MISTAKE).

About 15 minutes later, I dosed a second tablet after not feeling many more effects. If I was going to dose I would like to splash headfirst rather than dip my toes in the water. I was expecting much more profound effects, though all I truly noticed was I was clear minded with some sort of body feeling. After dosing, we head out to our local burger joint. Once again, talking about mundane topics. I call my "buddy" saying his acid was not kicking in at all and he said give it another hour and if it doesn't kick in by then try a second one (well, I already took the second one so that's out the window). We began eating and this is where things begin getting weird. My appetite, right as I take a bite out of my burger, goes away. The body load is becoming larger and I'm feeling very, VERY restless. I tell my tripsitter that I believe it is kicking in, all the while her face seems to slither a tad. I look on the dashboard and the dustmarks with fingermarks now shake and sway with the upmost sensitivity. I look at the brick wall behind us, and the wall has got definite patterns in it. At this point we decide to drive to my other friends house.

On the way to her house my head keeps feeling foggy while the body load keeps becoming bigger and bigger. We arrive at her house and I lay in her bed, seeing the beautiful fractal patterns in the soft pillows, the walls, and each of the girls flowing girls hair. A movie was playing mutely in the television, and I became infatuated with it. It was a children's movie, something about a colorful wishing rock from what I could remember. As I would watch it, the face's of the actors and actresses would once in awhile stop, stare at me in the face, and then continue the movie. Their surroundings would become dark, and their faces red. I kept staring in amazement at the different colors my friend's red-creme colored hair was turning, flowing from that same color into greens and red and purples and blacks along with other colors I can't even describe. As she was looking down at me her head gained a halo around it, and I felt as if I was Jesus Christ in the lap of the Virgin Mary. We soon left the house and headed into a local park. Thoughts kept going through my head constantly, critiquing the environment around me, the people I were with, and the thought about my possibly-soon-to-be son or daughter on the way. These thoughts would balloon, higher and higher, and  suddenly pop into nothingness for about 1 second. This one second though seemed like an eternity. Then, my head was filled with even more thoughts, and the fractal patterns in the grass and trees became even more profound and intense. My friends kept asking me what it feels like, and I simply told them, "Its hard to explain what acid feels like when you're face is purple and melting."

Soon I enjoyed the most intense coconut ice cream bar of my life. Sitting down on a brown bench, the drips of melting ice cream in the warm Caifornia sun would drip onto the bench and seem to morph into the bench. The holes in the bench were, at the same times, taking on the shape of a snake, scales and everything. It truly was beautiful. I see a tree off in the distance and the trunk of it turns purple, the branches turn into yellow arms, and the tips of the branches became bright orange fingertips. It truly was a sight to behold.

We continue onto an overhead bridge and watch the cars pass below us. This is where I come to a revelation: A psychedelic trip isn't something that is "good" or "bad", it just simply is. You have to take it for what it's worth and accept whats occuring while on it and learn from it. You can experience two polar opposite emotions in two different seconds, going from your worst nightmare to the most unbelievable, orgasmic thoughts. You experience 1000 rough patches through the trip, but 1000000 more good ones. It isn't something to be afraid of, but something to embrace. The trip is never ending and is just a continuation of life. I like to word it as "Life in 3-D." We walk down to my friend's house, and two of the girls split off from us, and my tripsitter drives us to my girlfriends house, though she was a bit hesitant. And for a little more backstory...

My girlfriend and my tripsitter have been having some difficulties in their friendship. Being friends throughout high school, they kind of broke off into their own world's and often become agitated at each other because they believe the other never wants to see them anymore. Each day they find new reasons to avoid them. Me and my tripsitter were kind of talking about it at the beginning of the trip as well underneath the oak tree.

At this time the sun is setting, the visuals are fading away a tad, but my head is still buzzing away just as much as it had been for the last few hours. I've been feeling a bit more emotional for some reason (well, it's of course the acid). We arrive at her house and begin talking, with a slight awkwardness in the conversation because of the bitterness between the friends. My girlfriend's mother comes to our car and looks at us, somewhat in disgust (my tripsitter got my girlfriend in a deep amount of trouble last new year) which becomes incredibly frightening and is the worst part of the trip all day. I keep imagining that she believes I am on some sort of drug, but I check right after she leaves if my pupils are dilated at all which they weren't and both my tripsitter and girlfriend reassure me that nothing odd happened between her and me.

After the little chit chat my girlfriend blurts out saying she hasn't had her period yet. This is the moment that I lose my mind. My tripsitter asks why is that important (not knowing what our situation was at all), and tears billowing up into my eyes, I tell her that we might have a child on the way. Me and my girlfriend both accepted if that day she hasn't received her period we would get her a pregnancy test.I absolutely lose it. I cry my heart out, I can't control the thoughts of what I am supposed to do. Am I going to have to drop out of college? Find a new career? Abortion? What will my parents think? What will her parents think? I look at her with tears still swelling in my eyes, and I see tears welling up in her eyes as well, and I tell her "I love you. I will be with you no matter which path you choose." This is still very emotional for me and tears are starting to form as I type this and I'm not afraid of it.

A small sly smile comes over her face, two small tears run down her face. My God, I think to myself, this girl I am seeing right now is the most absolutely beautiful girl in the world. I can;t even begin to explain how out of this world she was, she is simply my angel on this earth who has graced me with her presence. Still with that cunning smile on her face, she says softly, "April fools." I have a look of astonishment on my face and ask "what do you mean by that?" She replies, "I got my period this morning. I wanted to make it a surprise for you." I don't know about any other guys, but even as you aren't peaking on acid this would be incredibly powerful. The acid only amplifies it an infinite times more. I become so very happy and embrace my girlfriend like I never have before. I knew I loved my girlfriend even before I took acid, but the acid just made my love for her SO much stronger. I am loving life so much at this moment, my tripsitter, my friends I was with earlier. Knowing my girlfriend wasn't pregnant was the most intense moment of my life.

Soon after I feel a growing hunger and thirst, so we once again drive to sit down and eat some food. While I am still hungry, I can't concentrate enough at all to take more than 3 to 4 bites. I took a bite, and then I had a sudden urge to purge my stomach contents, which I ultimately did. I didn't have this urge at all until this moment when I started eating, but after that I felt much better.

Coming to the end of the trip, we drove to a local spa and relaxed with my girlfriend, tripsitter, and two fellows that happened to be in there. Being in water was so beautiful, so many amazing patterns, the warm water, it just feels amazing to run through your fingers. I chitchatted with the other two people there, we ended up having a lot of things in common, went to the same high school, al that jazz. While I was coming down from the trip, it was still difficult to form words but it was a lot of fun to converse with others, even though they did not know what was going on in my head.

My tripsitter and girlfriend parted ways soon after, dropping me off at home. My mind was still at this moment buzzing, so I decided to stay up a little longer to enjoy the remnants of the trip that lasted. I listened to Shpongle, and every single note sounded so crisp, clear, and amazing. After the album was done, I decided to go to bed and attempt to sleep, which was ultimately futile.

It was definitely an incredibly enjoyable day. knowing my girlfriend was not pregnant was so incredibly intense for me and it left a lasting impression. Me and her have to be much more careful in our sex life and take more precautions if we don't want a similar scare. I love that woman so much, not because I was on acid, but because she is there in my life. My friends are so wonderful and beautiful and helped me through the trip, thick and thin. LSD is a wonderful tool in life, but should definitely be taken on special occasions to uphold the magic. I can't wait to take another dose again, and explore the depths of my unconscious.

Edited by stepup.stepout (04/02/11 11:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestepup.stepout
Lurk moar

Re: Spiritual, abortions, professed my love to my girlfriend (who we thought was pregnant until today) [Re: stepup.stepout]
    #14223461 - 04/01/11 09:38 PM (13 years, 4 hours ago)

Still in the basis of the trip :laugh: just thinking over of what a beautiful day it was, especially the sweet tender moment between me and my girlfriend (andour responsible tripsetter).

Offlinestepup.stepout
Lurk moar

Re: Spiritual, abortions, professed my love to my girlfriend (who we thought was pregnant until today) [Re: stepup.stepout]
    #14223531 - 04/01/11 09:50 PM (13 years, 4 hours ago)

I got my girlfriend and her best friend who were falling apart to come together again :smile: its such a great feeling

Offlinestepup.stepout
Lurk moar

#14224248 - 04/02/11 12:10 AM (13 years, 2 hours ago)

Finally got home, will try to process my thoughts and post up a true trip report tomorrow. LSD is a beautiful thing. :awecid:

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #14224926 - 04/02/11 07:05 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineColonel Graff
Stranger
Re: Spiritual, abortions, professed my love to my girlfriend (who we thought was pregnant until today) [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14225130 - 04/02/11 09:04 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Hearing that your girlfriend isn't pregnant is always such relieving news (if you don't want her to be that is) even while sober, but on acid? Awwww yeeaaaaaa. But I would've lol'd if she had said "April Fools'!"

OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: Spiritual, abortions, professed my love to my girlfriend (who we thought was pregnant until today) [Re: Colonel Graff]
    #14225285 - 04/02/11 10:00 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Make sure you love your girl because you love her, not because you were tripping balls on acid and saw her and thought you felt love.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Offlinestepup.stepout
Lurk moar

Re: Spiritual, abortions, professed my love to my girlfriend (who we thought was pregnant until today) [Re: Colonel Graff]
    #14225639 - 04/02/11 11:49 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Colonel Graff said:
Hearing that your girlfriend isn't pregnant is always such relieving news (if you don't want her to be that is) even while sober, but on acid? Awwww yeeaaaaaa. But I would've lol'd if she had said "April Fools'!"

She actually did say april fools about it :laugh:

Quote:

Colonel Graff said:
Make sure you love your girl because you love her, not because you were tripping balls on acid and saw her and thought you felt love.

I definitely do love that girl. She is so amazing, and I realized that way before yesterday.

I finally posted up a true trip report, my brain feels like a pile fo wet noodles from the lack of sleep so I will go rest :cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom