Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test
    #14219609 - 04/01/11 08:53 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

METHOXETAMINE
3-methoxy-2'-keto-eticyclidine

T+ 00:00h -- 10mg Methoxetamine placed under the tongue, on an empty stomach. Its bitter/salty, more bitter than salty, causing immediate salivation. Clocktime 15:15h PM.

T+ 00:03h -- Had to swallow the saliva buildup already, most of the taste of it was already gone.

T+ 00:05h -- First alert. A kind of adrenergic "lump in the throat" feeling, subtle. Also first signs of a mind in motion.

T+ 00:10h -- Clearly coming on now, surprisingly the first pronounced effect is sparkling euphoria of the "fun" kind.

T+ 00:20 -- Oh my, looks like just 10mg will leave qute an impression. Light visual alteration, a bit of a, still neutral, body high, and a mobile mood, tending to euphoria.

T+ 00:30h -- Ooook :yesnod: euphoria is pronounced now, I'm starting to get "in my head" and somewhat preoccupied with my mindstate, recognizable from my experiments with 4-MeO-PCP. Marked difference though is the euphoria. Theres some stimulating effect now, its clearly a PCP-style dissociative state I'm slipping into. Judging from the steep ascent I might just end up on a good dose :smile:

T+ 00:40h -- whOA, effects have now strongly increased and still on the climb. This is already quite something, and that at the amazingly low dose of 10mg. Euphoria is consistent and strong, being in my head & mind is prominent, theres just a little incoordination. In alcohol terms I'm about 2-3 glasses in, but the effect is very little like alcohol. I'm amazed at the euphoria.

T+ 01:00h -- It seems since 10 min ago that the ascent is becoming less steep. Good mood effects, some preoccupation with the mindset, being in your head, walking around it becomes clear the body is quite comfortable and moves with more ease than when sober, feels really well oiled. No believable vasoconstriction, heartrate only slightly elevated. Eating a sandwich now, theres some incoordination in that too, so at higher doses food would probably present a choking hazard. Euphoria is stabilizing as the climb smoothens, theres absolutely no anxiety or mind/body discomfort.

T+ 01:30h -- this is amazing, for this dosage! My mood is in steady state but readily pushed towards goodmooded and fun "radiant" euphoria. I'm having sleepover guests and joined them just now for some chat, it was clear to them and me that my mood was exceptional. There was a bit of confusion but above all disinhibition. I think at this point I'm about "six drinks in" all around and I'm wondering if I'm entering a second ascent. The body and mind are comfortable. The "stoning" is approaching that of 50mg 4-MeO-PCP but its way less manic and far more unilaterally euphoric. Its already "quite a ride" I would definitely repeat and am contemplating lying down to have it all settle in. I feel ascent and I'm a bit concerned how high I will be going.

T+ 02:00h (after the fact) The summit of the excitatory phase. I felt "8 beers in" on all counts, unexpectedly intense. The phases started shifting at this point from the excitatory phase to the sedative phase of the anaesthetic. Alcohol is very different, but there definitely is overlap.

T+ 02:30h (after the fact) At this point the transition from excitation to sedation completed. 15 minutes earlier I went to bed, to figure out what was going on on the inside. At 2:15 I knew I was at the aphex - it would not get intenser pat that point.

T+ 03:30h The mindstate in bed is peaceful and physically very comfortable. But! when I came back to the light it became clear that it only felt about 1/3 as intense as it is in the light. Sense of intoxication and that great euphoria bounced right up again. In darkness, there were occasional and faint dreamlike visuals. The visuals represented sights and scenes and were photorealistic. There was some magical thinking going on as mind and visuals were interacting. I dont know how I'll get through the excitatory phase, but next time I definitely want to double up to 20mg - the visionary state was very promising. Its different from tryptamines and phenethylamines and far more akin to Datura imagery, but without a shred of evil attached. Body and mind were totally peaceful, heartbeat never went over and possibly didnt achieve 90bpm. Good, regular, HARD beats. The excitatory phase is very active in the bowels, I had two movements during these hours. No real anxiety even at the aphex of the excitatory phase.

T+ 03:45h -- I feel approximately 3-4 beers in as to intensity, mood is great and I'm feeling like I'm gradually returning. Theres ZERO push to take a booster dose, its an entertaining thought but its readily dismissed and not very persistent at this point. Methoxetamine is full of awesome! It blows 50mg 4-MeO-PCP out of the water as to intensity and pleasantness of the experience (YMMV). Its less restless, less manic and there is groovy euphoria throughout, and this peaceful euphoria is now the prominent effect.

T+ 05:00h -- I feel about 1-2 beers in, mood is still quite good, closed eyes still show faint visuals. Time to make a balance. The initial excitatory state is very strong-feeling compared to the visionary state you enter thereafter. Mood has been uniformly good throughout this session, only blemish to it was a concern (no anxiety) around 1:45 about how high I was going to get. I would not have that concern next time around since I now have an idea what it does to me.  This dosage is DEFINITELY worth revisiting. Its a very friendly dissociative, theres been no real bodyload and despite being bulldozered my mind took this onslaught pretty well. The excitatory stage of 10mg was a bit of a challenge, and I feel 20mg would be cutting edge. But, I really want to try higher, I feel the dissociative psychedelic state will be worth the discomfort of being QUITE high. Its easy on the body and mind and that gives confidence to probe deeper, more so than 4-MeO-PCP does. I would say the potency for me personally is approximately..

10mg MXE (sublingual) = 66mg 4-MeO-PCP (oral) = 333mg DXM (oral) = 3.3mg PCP (insufflated)

If you were to compare it to alcohol (which is very flawed) intensity of intoxication was approximately comparable with downing 75ml ethanol in one gulp on an empty stomach.

With all these calculations in mind, I'd say next stop would be 15-20mg. Methoxethamine has showed itself to be surprisingly potent and pleasant. It wasnt more-ish but I can totally see redosing happen. Not today though.

I'm quite pleased, its got a much friendlier personality than I anticipated, its very well tolerated at this dose and its twice as strong as i thought it would be.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (04/01/11 12:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: Asante]
    #14219695 - 04/01/11 09:21 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

seriously?  I gave a friend 50mg and he felt nothing but dysphoria.  Maybe I'll get more when the funds allow it

--------------------

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: bbl337]
    #14219717 - 04/01/11 09:28 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Have a blast wiccan and great trip report so far :thumbup:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: bbl337]
    #14220151 - 04/01/11 11:11 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

seriously?

April Fools is one thing but trip reports are Serious Business, its as alleged.

Quote:

I gave a friend 50mg and he felt nothing but dysphoria.

Well gee, at the 2-hourpoint I felt 8 beers in so given a linear effect, for me 50mg would be like "being 40 beers in". I cant IMAGINE that to be fun, YMMV of course.

Quote:

Maybe I'll get more when the funds allow it

I cant give you a source, but this session costs me less than a cup of not-too-outrageous gourmet coffee, brewed at home.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offline5HTSynaptrip
Dopamine Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
    #14220245 - 04/01/11 11:29 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I guess everyone experiences things differently, because for me K is relaxing while a bit stimulating.  It typically leaves me feeling very euphoric, reinforces my ego, and leaves me feeling happy and confident. 

How would you compare methoxetamine to ketamine W_S?

--------------------

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - My hero, who will be forever remembered, Carl Sagan.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: 5HTSynaptrip]
    #14220334 - 04/01/11 11:46 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I can't really compare it because I havent used Ketamine myself. Its consistently reported it lasts a lot longer than K though. Some like it better, others rather had K.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAnastomosisJihad
Hominid
Male

Loc: Ohio
    #14220414 - 04/01/11 12:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I just did some searching. One vendor claims that 50mgs is a single dose. So something is not right. He sells 50mgs in capsules for your plants.

--------------------
come together

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

#14220427 - 04/01/11 12:04 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Great report. :thumbup: It's amazing stuff, feels pretty clean too IMO. The euphoric effect on the come down turns into something which feels very psychedelically (is that a word?:lol:) "healing" when you start to up the dose. Due to this I haven't been a fan of the opiate comparison.

The bowel movements you've noticed seem to get pretty extreme at higher doses. That's the one negative I can really put on the stuff.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Edited by Grapefruit (04/01/11 12:10 PM)

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: AnastomosisJihad]
    #14220478 - 04/01/11 12:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AnastomosisJihad said:
I just did some searching. One vendor claims that 50mgs is a single dose. So something is not right. He sells 50mgs in capsules for your plants.

Depends on the user entirely. Some people won't mind the manic side of this drug and some will hate it. Dissociatives are like the marmite of the drugs world. :tongue2: I don't think anyone could be too displeased with 20mg or so though as it's very euphoric.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: Grapefruit]
    #14220723 - 04/01/11 12:51 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

OK, the trip report is finished!

Quote:

I don't think anyone could be too displeased with 20mg or so though as it's very euphoric.

Please elaborate on 20mg :smile:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offline12468
Stranger
 User Gallery

#14220914 - 04/01/11 01:23 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Wiccan, I have to hand it to you, you're doing pioneering work for the human race. It's so rare that I read a well-written, concise, accurate, USEFUL report on RC's.

This is important information. Thank you!

Regarding dissociates, often times (esp. in the case of K), a better classification might be reassociates... K and related chems seem to provide a mental forum for rearrangement and reassessment of information previously processed by set brain circuitry. With dissociates, nevermind, I'm drunk.

OfflineZunox1
Habitual Line Stepper
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: 12468]
    #14220986 - 04/01/11 01:34 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

12468 said:
Wiccan, I have to hand it to you, you're doing pioneering work for the human race. It's so rare that I read a well-written, concise, accurate, USEFUL report on RC's.

This is important information. Thank you!

I agree fully, I LOVE reading your trip reports, they always are so well written/thought out/just plain awesome :shineon:. Keep doin' what you do :thumbup:.

Offline12468
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: Zunox1]
    #14220993 - 04/01/11 01:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

That, and Wiccan always stresses the importance of safety.

InvisibleMezcal
Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: 12468]
    #14221060 - 04/01/11 01:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Nice write up.

Here's my first experience: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13932791

Offlineweathereporter88
Male

Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: Mezcal]
    #14221434 - 04/01/11 02:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

MXE, get in ma bella

Offline28064212
Special Agent Dale Cooper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twin Peaks
    #14221662 - 04/01/11 03:27 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Great report Wiccan!

--------------------

InvisibleDutchie3k
Psychic Drifter
Male

Loc: this hazy bubble, state o...
Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: 28064212]
    #14222491 - 04/01/11 06:10 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Im sorry to infect your thread with mine...but I'm really dying to try and find an answer...

Will MXE pop on a typical dipstick test for PCP?!?! Anybody have any clue?  I'm a devout follower of the Church of the Glorious Hole (Ketamine) and MXE sounds right_up_my_alley.  But due to certain legal complications I have to be careful what I ingest...

Anybody?

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  The others - the living - are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later"

Offline5HTSynaptrip
Dopamine Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: Dutchie3k]
    #14222673 - 04/01/11 06:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yea it would probably test positive for PCP like K and DXM do.  Just a guess so take it for what it's worth.

--------------------

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - My hero, who will be forever remembered, Carl Sagan.

Invisiblesetb
10th level beer nerd

Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test [Re: AnastomosisJihad]
    #14222868 - 04/01/11 07:39 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Very nice write up WS, very well organized and full of detail. Glad you had fun too.

Quote:

AnastomosisJihad said:

Holy crap, I'm sorry but that vendor sounds really sketchy. Now, if the drug laws weren't the way they are it would certainly be better and a lot SAFER for vendors to include information such as dosage, effects, contradictions, etc. However, the drug laws very extremely anti-harm reduction in this regard. Providing dosage information, etc. is clear intent for human consumption. Everyone is different anyway, some people are more/less sensitive to various compounds than the average person. People might also use compounds for different reasons.

With the environment the way it currently is I wouldn't support a vendor that does such things, nor would I support one that sells "brand name" RC pills/blends, etc. That's just me though :tongue:.

Anyway 5+ for you WS for that well detailed and organized trip report. I liked your 2C-D trip report very much as well. Keep up the good work!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: MXE - Methoxetamine Virgin Test (moved) [Re: Asante]
    #14376076 - 04/30/11 04:15 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

This thread was moved from Other Drugs Discussion.

Reason:
Trip Report

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules