Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOregonChronic
Iron, Lion, Cyans
 User Gallery

Loc: Scoping Woodchips
Smoking DMT and Health
    #14216645 - 03/31/11 07:11 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Feanor said:
DMT will do a number on your lungs, that's for sure. It is very harsh, and my lungs always get exhausted after smoking it! I've only smoked pure DMT also.

I have extracted DMT a few times myself and i also noticed how unpleasant the smoke can be on the lungs and actually very discomforting at times. Can smoking DMT be bad? I've had a few people complain about the taste and i dont want to be having people smoke something they shouldn't be.

Its not my specific extraction that im talking about its the "burnt plastic" taste that everyone always mentions. What is with the nastyness of DMT and is it bad for you when smoked?

--------------------
:mushroomgrow:Wavy Cap Cyan Spore Prints for Trade/Sale :mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebholzer
quasi-scientist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Smoking DMT and Health [Re: OregonChronic]
    #14216825 - 03/31/11 07:38 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

OregonChronic said:
Quote:

Feanor said:
DMT will do a number on your lungs, that's for sure. It is very harsh, and my lungs always get exhausted after smoking it! I've only smoked pure DMT also.

I have extracted DMT a few times myself and i also noticed how unpleasant the smoke can be on the lungs and actually very discomforting at times. Can smoking DMT be bad? I've had a few people complain about the taste and i dont want to be having people smoke something they shouldn't be.

Its not my specific extraction that im talking about its the "burnt plastic" taste that everyone always mentions. What is with the nastyness of DMT and is it bad for you when smoked?

Any smoke is just naturally gonna be bad on the lungs. It also just goes to say things that hurt more than others, are gonna do more damage.

that being said, DMT is not all that awful since you smoke such a small amount. When it comes to health issues, DMT is the last drug you'll ever need to worry about.

--------------------

Use these substances wisely, they have the ability to cause life altering realizations.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#14217129 - 03/31/11 08:36 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

Like any sort of harsh smoke it does cause some minor damage to your cilia BUT these regenerate very quickly. Smokers only have problems because they smoke every day. If you smoke DMT once in a while then the damage will heal (kinda like scratch on your finger would heal without leaving a mark).

So if you only smoke DMT at most once a week then WILL be totally fine.

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking DMT and Health [Re: Dawks]
    #14217331 - 03/31/11 09:14 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

You have to remember that you are vaporizing the crystals at a very high temp, and when you breathe in that vapor it's still very hot and the reason it hurts is because you are burning the inside of your lungs.

It really helps to use a bong-type setup. If you look around you can get meth pipes that are bent at a 90 degree angle so that they can fit inside a bong. Those will typically be made out of pyrex too so it will last longer.

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineHyperSpaceMaggot
Uncle Creepy

#14217529 - 03/31/11 09:43 PM (13 years, 19 days ago)

To minimize the very harsh effects of the vapor you must learn to smoke it efficiently. Always remember that DMT will vape at a very low temp so go eays on the flame to never burn it. Also, don't suck it like youre sucking a golf ball through a water hose. This will make particles go into your throat and burn you.
Try a water pipe.

--------------------
:feelsweirdman: :feelsweirdman:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale