Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Next > | Last >
Offlinelove2shpongleIRL
Opiophile
Male

Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: trekie]
    #15365543 - 11/13/11 04:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Goddamn man, you bring in the knowledge of Sun Tzu and apply it to online shooters?

--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #15366293 - 11/13/11 07:37 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

trekie said:
Just had an awesome round. Man i love playing with my friends on rush and hearing all the people on the defending team cry.

flanking with water vehicles on kharg island  is way more fun then it should be .

They get all pissy when there 15 guys in spawn and we just stole there tank.

Art of war bitches.

Seriously if you havent read art of war and you play shooters your doing it wrong

:lol: indeed. I hate it when people camp on me and fuck the thing up for everyone. but yeah a bitchy pissy team is one that is too cowardly to go camp on the other team, so therefore gets pissy when they camp on you. believe me I'll camp on your ass :lol: especially since I know you'll do it to me :wink:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Invisibledtowntoker
gimme a spliff
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: imachavel]
    #15367202 - 11/13/11 10:35 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Rush is gay.

--------------------

Offlinelove2shpongleIRL
Opiophile
Male

Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: dtowntoker] * 1
    #15367223 - 11/13/11 10:40 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

What! Rush is awesome, funnest mode imo. different strokes...

--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

Edited by love2shpongleIRL (11/13/11 10:43 PM)

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: love2shpongleIRL]
    #15367538 - 11/14/11 12:19 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I hear people saying that rush is so much shorter, but 4 bases, 100 tickets, thats alot more carnage if you ask me. Plus its more concentrated the action is centered around one place, rather then running threw a giant map trying to find action, like conquest on Caspian border is idk way to big, you see the scoreboard at the end of the round and you rarely see people with more then 5-6 kills. I like the Conquest Assault mode in back to karkand that sounds fun. I'm a huge fan of squad rush to be honest.

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: love2shpongleIRL]
    #15367773 - 11/14/11 01:49 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

love2shpongleIRL said:
Goddamn man, you bring in the knowledge of Sun Tzu and apply it to online shooters?

I bring that knowledge to everything man its one of those books that will change your life .

:ifyoucanawe:

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#15511094 - 12/13/11 03:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I just downloaded the back to the karkland expansion pack. anyone else end up downloading this map pack?? I think it just came out today.

going to go play it in a few, I hope it fucking rocks and blows the bullshit to the core. anyone enjoying it as we speak??

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: snoot]
    #15511118 - 12/13/11 03:06 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

snoot said:
I hear people saying that rush is so much shorter, but 4 bases, 100 tickets, thats alot more carnage if you ask me. Plus its more concentrated the action is centered around one place, rather then running threw a giant map trying to find action, like conquest on Caspian border is idk way to big, you see the scoreboard at the end of the round and you rarely see people with more then 5-6 kills. I like the Conquest Assault mode in back to karkand that sounds fun. I'm a huge fan of squad rush to be honest.

I agree the action is awesome and bad to the core. rush is too intense. capture and hold is fun also, but it gets repetitive circling around the map. rush is more like spawn camping nightmare, one team ends up winning, the other ends up losing. so much fun, you can't beat it. cod has capture and hold also, as far as I know battlefield 3 is the only game that has rush mode, it's completely unique.

anyway I don't want to start a fan boy war here, all games are unique. left 4 dead is the only game with versus mode as far as I know, where you must progress through the map, and can chose to be the survivor or zombie. all games are unique and cod has it's strong points. but man battlefield sure tries to reinvent it each time don't they? no two games are the same. cod on the other hand can't really say that any more. at one time it was true but now it's recycled garbage.

--------------------

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15511293 - 12/13/11 03:45 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

B2K is crazyness.

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#15511351 - 12/13/11 03:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

awesome, bout to go scope it out now

--------------------

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15513592 - 12/14/11 12:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

the amount of destruction involved brings me back home. WOOOO :boobs:

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#15544157 - 12/20/11 08:31 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

snoot said:

I agree the action is awesome and bad to the core. rush is too intense. capture and hold is fun also, but it gets repetitive circling around the map. rush is more like spawn camping nightmare, one team ends up winning, the other ends up losing. so much fun, you can't beat it. cod has capture and hold also, as far as I know battlefield 3 is the only game that has rush mode, it's completely unique.

anyway I don't want to start a fan boy war here, all games are unique. left 4 dead is the only game with versus mode as far as I know, where you must progress through the map, and can chose to be the survivor or zombie. all games are unique and cod has it's strong points. but man battlefield sure tries to reinvent it each time don't they? no two games are the same. cod on the other hand can't really say that any more. at one time it was true but now it's recycled garbage.

Yeah and watching Moon for 7 hours isn't very inspiring past ~2 of them.

--------------------

wat man rly

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: blujay]
    #15544284 - 12/20/11 09:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Man back to karkland kicks ass.

this game is too much.

--------------------

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: Everlong]
    #15544349 - 12/20/11 09:24 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Forced to download 4GB content expansion pack I'm not allowed to use = lame as fuck...

Anyone got a squad? I need a squad.

--------------------

wat man rly

Invisibledtowntoker
gimme a spliff
    #15544417 - 12/20/11 09:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:

this game is too much.

It sucks on consoles because people just quit when an old map comes on.

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: blujay]
    #15544519 - 12/20/11 10:11 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

blujay said:
Forced to download 4GB content expansion pack I'm not allowed to use = lame as fuck...

So you are saying you didn't preorder BF3 and don't have access to BtK?

Sucks you had to put the files on your computer even though you can't play it. It's great for me since I can bring in weapons from BtK that you don't have access to. :smilingpuppy: :lol:

--------------------

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#15544597 - 12/20/11 10:32 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Quote:

blujay said:

So you are saying you didn't preorder BF3 and don't have access to BtK?

Sucks you had to put the files on your computer even though you can't play it. It's great for me since I can bring in weapons from BtK that you don't have access to. :smilingpuppy: :lol:

It's a skill based shooter. Unless they gave you the kill-streaks from Call of Duty I'm fine with that. Of course I didn't pre-order if I'm just now installing it...

The battleog is really, really confusing. It was completely broken in IE, so I figured out how to bookmark it from Chrome, but now I can't get it to let me look at a comprehensive server list. It kicks and appropriately filtered list back and everything works, but I can't scroll through and there are clearly assloads of servers not being shown Googling the issue reveals remarkably little information, and asking people ingame amounts to "stop whining faggot, go play call of duty you retard - KICKED" so any help is welcome.

--------------------

wat man rly

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#15544611 - 12/20/11 10:37 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Battlelog features a web based server browser for Battlefield 3. The server browser allows you to Browse (with or without filters), view your server history and set a favourite list. On the browse tab, you can set filter criteria with the “Filter” button directly under the tab menu. In the filter window you can set which Game, Server Name, Mode, Region, Free Slots, Preset, Ranked, Punkbuster, and Maps you will view on the browser list. After you’ve created a filter, hit “Refresh List” to view your desired servers.

Once the server list refreshes, you can sort the list by Clicking Name, Mode, Map, Friends on the tab. You will also notice a sidebar on each selected server. This is where you can join the server either alone

or with a party, copy a direct URL to the server (Great for posting to friends), Add as Favourite, view Server Settings and Player list. Any server you add as a favourite will be visible on your profile.

That's what the manual gives you.

Except for the part where every time I refresh a list, it kicks back a completely different list, and it's impossible to view anything but the same servers if I sort by ping or playercount, making it impossible to find servers.

--------------------

wat man rly

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Battlefield 3 [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15544633 - 12/20/11 10:47 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dtowntoker said:
Quote:

Everlong said:

this game is too much.

It sucks on consoles because people just quit when an old map comes on.

I've never had that happen. When you play on a b2k server the only maps in rotation are b2k maps.

--------------------

- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#15544683 - 12/20/11 11:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck this shit, EA blows. Game crashes every map change because their fuckwit broswer plugin stops working. Did it ever occur to any of them that maybe I don't want to run a web browser on top of the most demanding game software I have on my computer. This is just stupid. I thought if I waited they would have shit ironed out. In the early 2000's this would have been excusable, but this isn't our first rodeo. Poor development and a complete lack of support.

List of things I have tried to no avail for Battlefield 3's round/map change crash (what the fuck is this, HL2 in 2002?)

-Update graphics drivers
-sfc /scannow (verify system file integrity)
-Windows updated
-PB updated
-Origin in-game disabled
-UPnP disabled (fuck, I was using this)

Still no DICE (ba dum, ching)

--------------------

wat man rly

Edited by blujay (12/20/11 11:24 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order