Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemillzy
Male

mxe first impressions
    #14071110 - 03/05/11 01:08 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

very impressed, and surprised at some aspects of this remarkable chem. my first experience was in private at a friend's house.

we weigh out two .70mg lines, and two .30mg lines. we both take the first two .7's (to clarify, that's one .70mg and .30mg line for each of us). the powder was fluffy, white and tasted sweet like ketamine. it went back easily, probably the easiest stuff i've ever snorted. within minutes i notice a very warm, k'ish buzz. visual distortions are about like ketamine, but perhaps slightly more subtle. for me, the high was more mental than anything. very, very euphoric, almost manic, but manageable. i was very mobile and for being on a dis, communicating was extremely easy. my head felt very heavy and there was a pleasant feeling of things swirling all around me.

the peak arrives at about an hour, maybe a little more. time was very difficult to keep track of. it was a hole similar to ketamine, with more exaggerated visual distortions, but the mental aspect of it was mystical. i definitely experienced ego death with varying bits of ego tearing, but it felt very benevolent. nonetheless, even as an experienced psychedelic user, it was still creepy. i think my unfamiliarity with the compound played a major role in that.

i'm unaware of how much time passed, but afterward, my friend and i go out to smoke. after reading how well it goes with cannabis, i decide to take a single, small puff of some am 2201. i am normally not a smoker, and synths don't sit well with me. but i've read good things about 2201, so i went for it. it was a mistake.

we go inside eventually and redose. things are fine to a point and then music starts to all just sound grating, and i'm experiencing anxiety from the 2201. i start to hole again and it throws me into a ridiculous loop of distorted self criticism. outwardly, i was perfectly calm but i had my inner voice chewing on me and it wasn't so much fun. my friend and i go outside to smoke again and i talk about it with him and pretty much put the issue to bed. i'd hardly say it was a bad trip, just more a difficult moment that i needed to get off my chest. mobility at this point becomes increasingly difficult so we go in and get comfortable again. my friend falls asleep and i start to doze off and decide to pop a single klonopin. nothing else eventful to report. i didn't go asleep as quickly as i wanted and had a slight headache, but eventually i was able to crash. i woke up about 6 hours later, no headache, feeling great (maybe needing just a little nap here in a bit).

in retrospect i don't think redosing was necessary. i also don't see the "fiendy" side of this drug. maybe with smaller initial doses it can be like that, but we knew we were good within minutes of the first dose. we redosed mostly because it was just sitting out, and i even recall at the thinking that i didn't really need it but what the hell. and i'm just done with synth cannibinoids. i hadn't smoked any since last summer but gave the 2201 a whirl. while it's way better than jwh, it's just not for me. i think that had more to do with the difficult point of my experience than any of the other factors.

in any case, i'm interested in trying a solo single high dose session (.7 seems perfect for me) with mxe in addition to seeing how it compliments the comedown from 2ci for my next adventures with it.

in summation, this stuff is not to be taken lightly. i can easily see how things can go wrong in both dosing and using this in public, especially for kids with less experience with psychedelics and the things that this compound may show them. i don't recommend anyone going with the dosage i took, as i made that decision at my own discretion. but i'm glad to have had the experience and look forward to exploring it more in the future whenever the opportunity presents itself.

--------------------
"Brenda cancel the rest of my meetings today, I'm gonna take the afternoon off and get throw'd off that purp."

Edited by millzy (03/05/11 01:23 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemillzy
Male

Re: mxe first impressions [Re: millzy]
    #14071195 - 03/05/11 01:27 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

also, i'd be interested in im'ing this, but am unaware of what kind of water (i recall reading you need a certain type of sterile water) to do it with and what the standard im dose is.

--------------------
"Brenda cancel the rest of my meetings today, I'm gonna take the afternoon off and get throw'd off that purp."

Offlinephillipthegreat
Stranger
    #14091524 - 03/09/11 08:32 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Okay so i just got my shipment of MXE and i must say 5/5 for effectiveness. They sell them in pill form now and to me, sniffing powders are the worst thing possible to do. So as far as the negative side of this pill, i do see where an amateur or rookie can lose control of themselves or be overwhelmed which is why i only sell these pills to people who can handle them or at least those who i inform about the strength of this pill. Ive personally never tried K which seems like the popular older brother of MXE that everyone talks about but i have taken shrooms and I SMOKE ALOT OF WEED( train wreck, sour diesel, medical purp, anthrax, master kush, and king kush, etc.)

THE EFFECTS IN MY OPINION:
Worldy feeling like everything is not how its suposed to be( very cool to experience)
Body high( slight but noticeable)
Small shroom effects( one time,the ceiling fan was coming towards me and i think i saw like 10 things that werent there)
slight confusion/ "hole" moments ( you will feel like nothin makes sense. Crazy, but fun as well for me)
Hangover/next day effect: felt like i took a vitamin shot or something. I did all work for school and everything possible the nexy day. Wild!

Now, i personally, didnt feel any health effects or side effects at one point in the trip( maybe because im an athlete and i eat healthy) and the next day i felt good. Dont really understand how people are getting sick, unless they take high dosages or didnt eat before taking the pill( IF YOU EAT WHILE TAKING THE PILL OR BEFORE YOU TAKE IT, you should be fine)

overall Grade A stuff. I still love weed and shrooms, however MXE is now my new high. It lasts long and was only 7 dollars a pill (35mg) which was all i needed.

Beware though, since ive never taken high doses, i dont know how it feels, but ill let you know when i do. Use with caution, but dont try to resist the high(thats so pointless and wasting your time) let it come, and flow with it and make it into your own high! thats how youre supposed to think when taking anything for a trip. Make it a fun one at least!

Offlinemillzy
Male

Re: mxe first impressions [Re: phillipthegreat]
    #14091706 - 03/09/11 09:25 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

i never got sick and i did a pretty heavy line (70mg). also i've read that next to im'ing, insuffalation and sublingual are the best methods for taking mxe. that's weird they sell it in pill form.

--------------------

Offlinemillzy
Male

#14100152 - 03/10/11 06:49 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

well, it's spring break, so i decided to throw back another 70mg line. stuff's already gettin pretty weirdddddd.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports