Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Favorite Mescaline Extraction [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #14043034 - 02/28/11 03:44 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
Good god, joemolloy, way to be overly negative about something that is a matter of preference...

Fuck this, fuck that, this is bullshit, this sucks....

After this weekend, I have to proudly stand by my original anger filled rant:  Fuck San Pedro.

I had several logs of fat, thick, old San Pedro cuttings that looked like the perfect picture of an obese mescaline bearing cactus. I chopped them, dried them out, and then did an Everclear extraction.  Keep in mind I've done Everclear extractions many times with success.  The result from 100 grams of dried San Pedro powder was tar that I stuffed into ten gelcaps which I ate.  Almost nothing happened.  Maybe a shift in mood, but that's about it.

San Pedro is hit or miss and when I put aside a whole day to trip on mescaline and days of prep work, I want a definite, unadulterated cactus trip.  San Pedro has disappointed me one too many times and I am swearing that bitch off.  Bridgesii forever.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: Favorite Mescaline Extraction [Re: joemolloy]
    #14043047 - 02/28/11 03:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Umm....

One has to ask.... where do you get your SP? I have never had a dud with pedro.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14043093 - 02/28/11 03:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

This batch was from a famous auction site.  If you would have seen these, you would have bought them too.  I got hundreds of feet of San Pedro, Torch and Bridgesii thriving in the ground in my yard.  Some are active, some are not with the Pedro.  All bridgesii are active.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Male User Gallery

#14045169 - 02/28/11 08:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I definitely envy you!

I am a very poor cactus grower :frown: and I do not believe they would survive in the ground here.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

#14045694 - 02/28/11 10:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:

I am a very poor cactus grower :frown:

:yoda:

compute, this do not

Cactus has got to be one of the most forgiving plants out there. Even when I forget to water them they still just sit there and chill and grow spines and be green and sit there and did I mention, just sit there.

Here is one of my project plants.

Strangely, before I've come to know these plants a little better I procured an allotment of bridgesii cuttings that were not so well taken care of and oddly put through a strong rooting regimen and then stripped of their soil- then probably stored in a dimly lit room for several months. Not gonna mention any names but when I got these things I didn't know any better but they were definitely in poor shape. Ate the most beautiful looking ones and decided to grow out the gnarled ones. Don't ask me why, that's just what felt right.

Notice the blue-er growth at the top 2 to 3 inches due to a new home and climate change. I originally had planned to chop these rescue plants after a season and grow them back from stubs, but I'm enjoying their presence so I'm hesitant to bring them down now that I've begun growing them.

--------------------
================

Edited by floatingwater (02/28/11 10:06 PM)

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Favorite Mescaline Extraction [Re: floatingwater]
    #14046344 - 03/01/11 12:19 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry your sp was bunk joe.I think you're too hard on psychedelics though. LOL they're bullshit if you trip and bullshit if you don't there's just no winning with you. Maybe just try to be optimistic for a change

I'm just kidding

My first try it was bunk too. But then I found these three for sale at a home depot a couple years ago and they are pretty potent. I plan on keeping them growing for years and just taking a foot or two off every year or so. Maybe replant a couple tops and multiply. I think I got some really good cactus genetics. If I can keep them going for ten years or something, it would just make me so damn proud to be able to share the cactus with great friends at the perfect time.

And I have to agree with floatingwater that cactus is too easy to grow. I forgot about mine for a year, it just sat out there. It got too dry, then it got too wet in the winter. It got too cold and stopped growing for a while. The tops where I cut them had filled with rain water, then went black and moldy. I had given up on them. But then the sun came out and they overcame. The mold dried up and the cactus won, each cut produced new growths, two each, and now those are each 1 foot tall and growing fast. All the while I've been completely ignoring them other than to just look once in a while. They get some water when it rains and they're fine for most of the time that it doesn't. In the summer you want to water them more often, but even then, like a couple times a week, just whenever the soil gets too dry. They will grow through anything unless you live somewhere freezing, you just put it in a 50/50 sand/soil mixture and leave it alone.

I haven't tried a mescaline extraction yet. I did the crude isopropyl alcohol tar thing and it served its purpose but I really want to try a real extraction so I can dose by weight, and admittedly maybe so I could show a few people the pure mescaline crystals that I extracted myself.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Favorite Mescaline Extraction [Re: drr]
    #14046865 - 03/01/11 03:54 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Sorry your sp was bunk joe.I think you're too hard on psychedelics though. LOL they're bullshit if you trip and bullshit if you don't there's just no winning with you. Maybe just try to be optimistic for a change

I'm just kidding

My San Pedro's avatar in magicland says "Fuck Joe Molloy".  I think that DMT is pretty pissed at me too.

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#14047932 - 03/01/11 10:58 AM (13 years, 30 days ago)

HAHA

San Pedro:  "Goddam, it's like every time joemolloy eats me, nothing happens. I can't descend my spirit into his body AT ALL! Fucking waste of my time...."

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14048472 - 03/01/11 01:13 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
HAHA

San Pedro:  "Goddam, it's like every time joemolloy eats me, nothing happens. I can't descend my spirit into his body AT ALL! Fucking waste of my time...."

You know for all my bitching about psychedelics and their lack of meaning, mysticism, profoundness, and introspection, I must admit that this was all really cemented during one powerful trip.  One time on oral DMT I was just slammed with the feeling that psychedelics and all of my thoughts were rationalized bullshit in order to continue taking drugs.  Actually my life is better now because of this "realization."  I have a much firmer grip on reality and no longer live in a hyperspatial tinged universe.  These posts are therapy for me, I think.

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#14048486 - 03/01/11 01:16 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Oh, back on topic with this thread.  The cactus from that Everclear extraction that didn't work out was also made into a tea.  I brewed 100 dried grams of the San Pedro from the same order and evaporated it into 20 capsules of powder.  I'm curious to see how the water extraction of the weak San Pedro compares to the Everclear extraction from the same batch.  Saturday I'll test it.

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #14049387 - 03/01/11 04:06 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
I've had strong torch and weak torch.  I've never had weak bridgesii.  Once you try it, you'll think San Pedro is a scam and pity fools who use it.

QFT

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

#14050186 - 03/01/11 06:15 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
HAHA

You know for all my bitching about psychedelics and their lack of meaning, mysticism, profoundness, and introspection, I must admit that this was all really cemented during one powerful trip.  One time on oral DMT I was just slammed with the feeling that psychedelics and all of my thoughts were rationalized bullshit in order to continue taking drugs.  Actually my life is better now because of this "realization."  I have a much firmer grip on reality and no longer live in a hyperspatial tinged universe.  These posts are therapy for me, I think.

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Oh, back on topic with this thread.  The cactus from that Everclear extraction that didn't work out was also made into a tea.  I brewed 100 dried grams of the San Pedro from the same order and evaporated it into 20 capsules of powder.  I'm curious to see how the water extraction of the weak San Pedro compares to the Everclear extraction from the same batch.  Saturday I'll test it.

I don't get it... You don't find any inherent value in your psychedelic experiences and came to the conclusion that its all worthless bullshit, yet you are still eating cactus?

I guess its purely recreational to you or something? Your two posts above seem contradictory to me

--------------------
================

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Favorite Mescaline Extraction [Re: floatingwater]
    #14050390 - 03/01/11 06:46 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Oh, tripping is still a damn good time, but I don't treat it any differently than I would treat getting drunk or stoned.  Letting myself get wrapped in psychedelic mind games wasn't healthy for me.  It's pure recreation, like masturbation.  I'll smoke some changa on occasion, gave up oral DMT, but still like a good cactus trip.  Mescaline is an nice all day high that doesn't seem to fuck with me the way DMT, shrooms, or LSA does.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck