Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Loc: RIØ D€JAN€IRO Flag
ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone?
    #14044852 - 02/28/11 07:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

never ever, have i've the opportunity to share a new drug experience with someone!

i think it may change soon though. my friend really likes ambien, and i think if the time came up..
..as bad as xanax may be, i may offer it (of course if the time cares to me) .
she has done ecstasy, smoked weed i'm sure back years ago, probably and then some..

i don't want to come off as anxious, or an addict(which i'm not), just another patient essentially lol
but i get the hint if someone likes a powerful benzo/hypnotic like ambien, xanax may be pleasant?

how would you share a drug experience with someone that has never thought or even wanted to approach that certain drug?

--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: i95fl]
    #14044945 - 02/28/11 08:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ive hippified a few people. Mostly acid and mushrooms. I also introduced meth to a buddy like 9 years ago. I quit cold turkey, while he and some other friends spiraled into oblivion for a few years. Theyre all good now, luckily.

OfflineMello KittyS
Beautiful Burnout
Female User Gallery

Loc: Sanriotown, Harmonyland
    #14044990 - 02/28/11 08:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

weird i was thinking of posting something like this. i have gotten many many new people to try Ecstasy, some LSD, and Mushrooms. thats pretty much it.

--------------------

OfflineSuperide
PROcrastinator
Male

Loc: MASS
    #14045003 - 02/28/11 08:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have experience introducing opiates to a friend of mine but his lack of self control and responsibility have made that one of my biggest regrets. He didn't have much drug experience, he would get drunk partying on weekends and would smoke once in a great while. Me and a friend of mine had started getting oxys occasionally and he saw us doing them. At some point we offered him a line, at first he was reluctant to snort anything but eventually decided to try it. And now 3+ years later he's the biggest pillhead I know. So my experience introducing drugs to someone has not been the most rewarding.

Opiates are very addictive so I think my experience would be different than introducing someone to acid or dmt or ecstasy which are far less addictive. It's important to remember when first showing somebody any kind of drug to understand their personality very well before doing so.

Invisiblejustaguy
Loc: Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14045004 - 02/28/11 08:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yes several

--------------------

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #14045012 - 02/28/11 08:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah. I only introduce weed or psychedelics to people though. One of my rules.

Unless they're actively interested in x drug and are going to do it anyway...
Then I'll do it with them.

But I don't go, "Hey, guy. You ever tried METHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?" :braindamage:

--------------------

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14045043 - 02/28/11 08:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yes plenty...

and only 1 of them didnt go apeshit and almost kill themselves.

--------------------

InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #14045049 - 02/28/11 08:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

popping weed cherries is fun

same for mushrooms

and ecstasy

im going to pop three 2c-e cherries at once on saturday. im fucking excited. im considering going out and getting a case of whippits and hiding them in my trunk and then in the middle of the trip going outside to get them as a surprise. im also gonna have plenty of dank on hand.

its gonna be good vibes all around. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisiblePrimal Glitch
literally just vibing
Male User Gallery

Loc: 🌎 Flag
    #14045052 - 02/28/11 08:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:
Yeah. I only introduce weed or psychedelics to people though.

:thumbup:

--------------------

make the changa you wish to see in the world
                                                                gnome sayin'?

Invisiblecollie man
Jai guru deva om
Male User Gallery

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Primal Glitch]
    #14045067 - 02/28/11 08:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ya i introduced a GF of mine to a lot of things. Most regrettably heroin.

Although she was a trooper and stopped rather easily.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #14045069 - 02/28/11 08:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hundreds of times

--------------------

Offlinesaxcidjazz
Male

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Shroomism]
    #14045119 - 02/28/11 08:41 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah.  Everyone knew me as the smoker when I grew up and I was normal so I was usually who they'd come to for their first toke.. I got some good lulz out of it and good memories.  Introduced several people to mushrooms/LSD as well.

Invisiblewow
Lurking master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Shroomism]
    #14045186 - 02/28/11 08:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i guess im a bad seed...  ive given people theyre first doses of weed, shrooms, acid, coke, e, and usually for free also..  one time i came across a dude who sold me a oz of shrooms for 100 bucks and i intended to sell them but then i took an 8th followed by another 8th an hour later and i gave away almost the whole ounce to my very close friends who never tripped before..  it started with 7 of us chilling and blazing and i was just trippin balls and my other bud was too..  and i knew my other 5 friends never tripped..  i gave them all shrooms..  the party then turned CRAZY and everyone was  :dizope: that was pretty tight..  i only had like 2gz left the next day but it was TOTALLY worth it!

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: wow]
    #14045204 - 02/28/11 08:54 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

the most profound impact I think I've had on someone in a period of a few hours was the time I gave shrooms to a person who had never done any drugs whatsoever

InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14045225 - 02/28/11 08:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
the most profound impact I think I've had on someone in a period of a few hours was the time I gave shrooms to a person who had never done any drugs whatsoever

haha that must have been fun, id like to hear more about it honestly. what did they do? how did they describe their experience? was it good? bad? both?

ive always wondered how hallucinogens would treat someone who had never even smoked pot.

--------------------

Invisiblewow
Lurking master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: morrowasted]
    #14045227 - 02/28/11 08:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

im sure they were mindfucked..  did they smoke weed after or what?

--------------------

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
    #14045274 - 02/28/11 09:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I would mostly NEVER introduce a person to any substance, save maybe pot or a psychedelic.

Even then I am reluctant. I've done it a couple times.

I mostly feel that drugs are out there enough, where it's not really my job to introduce them. There's sometimes a lack of good, clean, strong psychedelics for people, so spreading that is maybe doing some kind of good work...

But introducing someone to a drug that could have side effects, or could be seriously abused, or anything like that (basically, hard drugs and/or prescription drugs)... I would not feel comfortable encouraging someone to do (if they were not already in the practice of doing so.)

Why would I want to be a possibly negative influence on someone's life?

I've made my own choices, so i can't blame anyone who brought drugs around me. Even my parents, as a kid, really. But do i wish that someone hadn't offered me this or that?

Sure, I wish those people had never been there.

Yeah.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Offlinenumonkei
Back! From thedigestive tractof dave theiguana!

Loc: A Tree
    #14045281 - 02/28/11 09:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

As the kid back in school days who actively sought out all the harder drugs while most of the others went with that, 'nah dude, only weed for me' thing that rarely lasts past graduation, and associating with many of those more exclusive and quite a few years older at the time, I personally introduced most of my close friends  to many of their 'first' with various drugs. LSD, MDMA, Oxycodone, Fentanyl, Cocaine (+hard/IV), Heroin, Ketamine, you name it.

Mixed results. Some today are strung out, some dead, some fine. This is a really hard call in many cases, but think hard on who this is, you know them the best. And never press.

~Monk

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14045290 - 02/28/11 09:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:

haha that must have been fun, id like to hear more about it honestly. what did they do? how did they describe their experience? was it good? bad? both?

ive always wondered how hallucinogens would treat someone who had never even smoked pot.

I made a thread about it... don't really feel like searching. It was this seventeen year old foreign exchange student from venezuela. She was extremely intelligent. She had never gotten drunk or used any drugs recreationally. She and my girlfriend and I each took half an eighth an went to the forest and then went swimming.

She said she felt like she could understand where others were coming from much more deeply; especially with respect to her family members. She also indicated that she felt a strong, loving connection to some sort of Higher Power. She said explicitly that she felt as though a spirit that had been residing within the mushroom was guiding her through a very long lesson. She did not indicate at any point that she felt "high" or "intoxicated", though she did indicate that she was having significant visuals.

I still keep in contact with her, and she still does not use any drugs. She said she would be interested in repeating the experience again someday.

Offlineredrum187
The Man Who Sold The World
 User Gallery
    #14045366 - 02/28/11 09:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

several.... both good and bad experiences in the field

pretty universally anyone i have introduced to weed, x, or hallucinogens has been fine

pretty much everyone i introduced to meth is either dead, in jail, or still hopelessly strung out

quite glad i made it out of that world, and it sucks that i dragged a few people into it with me

--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Invisiblezergroz
Male User Gallery

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: redrum187]
    #14045707 - 02/28/11 10:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i gave my friend a half eight of shrooms and took him to the movie, then out to eat. he gave me a big hug, but he forgot all about it

Offlinemasterfluffypants
The Psilocybin Psychospawn
Male

Loc: Electric Ladyland Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: zergroz]
    #14045947 - 02/28/11 10:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I converted my brother and one of my friends to psychedelicism

--------------------
"You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"

"Mmm...All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly."

:peyote: :sanpedro:    :sanpedro: :peyote:

OfflineOsmos
That Guy

Loc: 'merica Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: masterfluffypants]
    #14046040 - 02/28/11 11:10 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I live in a college town and being a college student myself I make a lot of contacts.  I have been giving these dudes psychedelics like it is Christmas.  I love when they come back asking for more.

--------------------
:advisory:

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #14046045 - 02/28/11 11:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, and it can be either a really good or really bad feeling depending on how they take to it. It's a horrible feeling to watch someone immediately sink into abusive use with something you introduced them too.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineDeekay
 User Gallery

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14046099 - 02/28/11 11:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think I've introduced anyone to any substance.

On a totally weird note, I have been introduced to more drugs via the shroomery than my friends. I am talking directly here; JWH, Ketamine, Acid, and Mescaline. God Bless!

--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #14046265 - 02/28/11 11:55 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SamuelLJackson said:
popping weed cherries is fun

same for mushrooms

and ecstasy

im going to pop three 2c-e cherries at once on saturday. im fucking excited. im considering going out and getting a case of whippits and hiding them in my trunk and then in the middle of the trip going outside to get them as a surprise. im also gonna have plenty of dank on hand.

its gonna be good vibes all around. :thumbup:

That's awesome man. I'm sure the 2C-E newbies will have their minds blown if you pull whippets out of nowhere at a time like that. :thumbup:

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

OfflineNatorade
LsDmThC
Male

Loc: WI Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Frost]
    #14046278 - 03/01/11 12:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yup pretty much all my friends that do drugs mwuahahaha

OfflineDevlish2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loc: The Astral Realm 16,376AD
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Natorade]
    #14046412 - 03/01/11 12:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Sure, I smoked some 5-MeO-DMT with my cousin and a friend. Obviously none of them had heard of the substance.

--------------------
[]
Space is the place

OfflineBlueJayWay
Stranger
Female

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Devlish2]
    #14046558 - 03/01/11 01:25 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah
Before my boyfriend of 3 years was my boyfriend, I was the first to get him stoned. I was such a bad influence cause I got him way too high. I convinced him to buy an eighth, and then we did knifers.
I also introduced him to mushrooms.

I tried to introduce all my "good" friends to weed, but they didn't want to do drugs. And now since like last year they all started smoking weed :facepalm: I'm just like, hello, where were all of you four and a half years ago?

I think that's about it; I can't really remember if I introduced anyone else because this was all fourish years ago in 8th/9th grade.

Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: BlueJayWay]
    #14046628 - 03/01/11 01:52 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I was first to introduce lots of people to opiates when I was being a criminal. I don't feel bad for it, and I always explained to people its power.

If I can sit and talk to them for 8-10 minutes and they decide they want to *try* it and I am first time then I would rather me be there then having them think oxycodone 30mg is good starting dose because it is only *one* pill.

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Invisiblecacharstar
Strange is good...
Male

Loc: The West Coast
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: withoutawire]
    #14046748 - 03/01/11 02:50 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yes  :ashamed:

Heroin

Meth

and worst of all,

The shroomery:lol:

--------------------
:irishtoast:

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: cacharstar]
    #14046828 - 03/01/11 03:31 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I was the first to give acid to a few friends of mine.

How about cultivation cherries? I got my buddy growing shrooms like a pro now!

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #14047111 - 03/01/11 06:35 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'm at at least 13 people I've smoked out their first time.  Ecstasy is at 2, shrooms 1, acid 2.  I would feel like a bad influence if I didn't feel that each of these drugs was beneficial to the people to whom I've introduced them.

OfflineKingMob
Un-connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Barbelith
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14047122 - 03/01/11 06:45 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've had only two sour apples but a lot of good reactions. Lost count I guess. The best part of opening a person up to psychedelics is when they give you that look like they understand now. Like they were asleep and now they are awake.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #14047123 - 03/01/11 06:45 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have introduced all my friends (except one) and girl friends to drugs..
:feelsgoodman: at the time but then it really :feelsbadman: if they start abusing them.. you feel fucking responsible.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (03/01/11 06:45 AM)

InvisibleApu
Nahasapeemapetilon

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #14047903 - 03/01/11 10:50 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ive introduced a few ppl to shrooms, about 8 or 9 to ecstacy, and used to sell weed to a LOT of people for abt 3 yrs straight. to the best of my knowledge the ppl that i introduced to xtc and shrms are responsible and never  abused. we had a lot of fun and i got a lot of " i love u man" or " im so happy we did this" kind of stuff. it was a lot of fun.

OfflineSugLife
People Are Strange
Male

Loc: Never Lost
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: KingMob]
    #14047940 - 03/01/11 11:01 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

KingMob said:
I've had only two sour apples but a lot of good reactions. Lost count I guess. The best part of opening a person up to psychedelics is when they give you that look like they understand now. Like they were asleep and now they are awake.

Hell yea man, I know exactly what you mean here.

--------------------
E-C-O-T-O-U-R-I-S-M

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Apu]
    #14047950 - 03/01/11 11:03 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I introduced opiates, 2c-t-2 and acid to my gf and she didn't like it very much. She said weed was somewhat ok.

--------------------

OfflineSugLife
People Are Strange
Male

Loc: Never Lost
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: SugLife]
    #14047975 - 03/01/11 11:09 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I introduced one of my best friends to Ayahuasca, which if you don't know, its like a 6 hour DMT trip into the nether-regions of outer fucking space.  Turned out not to be the best idea.  We decided to go fishing, so I cast my line out, and my buddy couldn't handle it.  He went and curled up in a ball in his car, while I got lost in the clouds.  I didn't know what to do, so I walked back home with two fishing poles, a tackle box, and my basset hound on a leash, and left my friend in his car.  Kinda fucked up, but come on, I was tripping on DMT, my head wasn't in this reality. 
Turns out later, that he thought the world was coming to an end, and he literally accepted his own death.  Imagine that for a second.  I felt pretty terrible.  He had never done any psychedelics in his life, save smoking pot, and I introduced him to a 6-ish hour DMT trip in which he accepted his own death.  He called another friend to come pick him up, and they got pulled over by the police.  FUCKED UP.

--------------------
E-C-O-T-O-U-R-I-S-M

Offlineorison
mcfluffysugarnuts

#14048004 - 03/01/11 11:20 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i spun a crackhead on Canned Air.. "here try some of this, what you need is some fresh air" .. he fell. it was funny and I havent seen him since.. :hehehe:

--------------------

Offlinestranger_danger
psychonaut
Male

Loc: somewhere around here
    #14048050 - 03/01/11 11:31 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ive gotten several to try reefer for the first time, a select few to try DMT for the first time, 1 person to try mushrooms for the first time..... thats about all i can remember, im sure theres more?

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: orison]
    #14048073 - 03/01/11 11:38 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I refuse being a person that introduces someone to drugs or alcohol. I usually warn people when something is dangerous just so they are reminded to watch wtf they are doing. I would hate to be responsible in any way if someone end up dead from something I showed them. If someone wants to try something they should research it and make it themselves. If they can't then they can find it from another friend. If I know someone has already done something before I would do it with them and feel safer knowing that they already know whats going to happen to them.

I keep myself safe by not being that guy. No I don't feel bad about feeling like this.

:shrug:

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Kada]
    #14048128 - 03/01/11 11:54 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Introduced a few people to weed and mushrooms

--------------------

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
    #14048349 - 03/01/11 12:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've introduced my group of friends to Salvia.

I got some a few years ago and they all knew I had it. We went camping 2 summers ago and I brought some various extracts that I had, and we all took turns hitting the pipe. It was awesome.

No one got out of hand like some people do on their first time, and everyone seems to really enjoy themselves. :thumbup: We were all drinking this weekend and one of them actually said they would like to try some again, so I'll probably hook them up with some when they're ready.

--------------------

OfflineKingMob
Un-connoisseur
 User Gallery

#14048529 - 03/01/11 01:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SugLife said:
Quote:

KingMob said:

Hell yea man, I know exactly what you mean here.

:yesnod:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#14048631 - 03/01/11 01:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Well this one time when I was a teen one of my friends, a born again christian I knew from sunday school, said he wanted to know what this weed thing was all about, so I said "here man, have a drag". He took a good puff, inhaled deeply and as he exhaled he smiled peacefully and said: "Now I know my purpose in life." We were in his father's toolshed, and he grabbed this huge chainsaw, slung it over his back, and rode off.

Later I saw on the evening news he had fucked up a whole orphanage with that chainsaw, 320 dead it was atrocious, then he allegedly took a picture of his mother out of his wallet, defecated on it and turned his chainsaw onto himself and in an act of commendable perseverence sawed his own head off.

So next time someone wants to try some of my drugs I don't know man, and if someone says its "killer bud" I know to take them seriously.

This testimonial was sponsored by Freevibe. Just say no kids.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Asante]
    #14048643 - 03/01/11 01:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Well this one time when I was a teen one of my friends, a born again christian I knew from sunday school, said he wanted to know what this weed thing was all about, so I said "here man, have a drag". He took a good puff, inhaled deeply and as he exhaled he smiled peacefully and said: "Now I know my purpose in life." We were in his father's toolshed, and he grabbed this huge chainsaw, slung it over his back, and rode off.

Later I saw on the evening news he had fucked up a whole orphanage with that chainsaw, 320 dead it was atrocious, then he allegedly took a picture of his mother out of his wallet, defecated on it and turned his chainsaw onto himself and in an act of commendable perseverence sawed his own head off.

So next time someone wants to try some of my drugs I don't know man, and if someone says its "killer bud" I know to take them seriously.

This testimonial was sponsored by Freevibe. Just say no kids.

Lol I thought you were serious until I read the bottom note.
Made me laugh

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #14048731 - 03/01/11 02:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I_was_the_walrus said:
Ive hippified a few people. Mostly acid and mushrooms. I also introduced meth to a buddy like 9 years ago. I quit cold turkey, while he and some other friends spiraled into oblivion for a few years. Theyre all good now, luckily.

We same..... :wink:
I have a younger sis, I introduced the entire JV cheer squad to LSD.  I as well, have introduced many humans to pshycadelics, one of my fave things in life, actually.
BC

Offlinemasterfluffypants
Male

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #14048759 - 03/01/11 02:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I introduced myself to shrooms. My life had been changed ever since

--------------------
"You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"

Offlinestranger_danger
psychonaut
Male

Loc: somewhere around here
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: masterfluffypants]
    #14048824 - 03/01/11 02:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

masterfluffypants said:

:mushroom2: truer words were never spoken.

Offlinemasterfluffypants
Male

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: stranger_danger]
    #14048831 - 03/01/11 02:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

stranger_danger said:
Quote:

masterfluffypants said:

:mushroom2: truer words were never spoken.

:mushroom2::super:

--------------------

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
    #14048890 - 03/01/11 02:42 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've turned on way more people that I can remember with all sorts of drugs.. even the "bad" drugs when I was deep into using.

My cherry pops:
- ketamine
- DMT
- LSD
- Nitrous
- benzos
- opiates (newer opiates they hadn't tried yet; like i said it was a dark time for me)
- mushrooms
- mephedrone
- MDMA
- DXM

and probably a few others I can't think of right now :shrug:

LSD is by far the drug I've turned the most people on to

--------------------

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #14048934 - 03/01/11 02:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SugLife said:
I introduced one of my best friends to Ayahuasca, which if you don't know, its like a 6 hour DMT trip into the nether-regions of outer fucking space.  Turned out not to be the best idea.  We decided to go fishing, so I cast my line out, and my buddy couldn't handle it.  He went and curled up in a ball in his car, while I got lost in the clouds.  I didn't know what to do, so I walked back home with two fishing poles, a tackle box, and my basset hound on a leash, and left my friend in his car.  Kinda fucked up, but come on, I was tripping on DMT, my head wasn't in this reality. 
Turns out later, that he thought the world was coming to an end, and he literally accepted his own death.  Imagine that for a second.  I felt pretty terrible.  He had never done any psychedelics in his life, save smoking pot, and I introduced him to a 6-ish hour DMT trip in which he accepted his own death.  He called another friend to come pick him up, and they got pulled over by the police.  FUCKED UP.

What a stupid way to take ayahuasca.

I don't think I've introduced anyone. Maybe a very small amount of mush to 1/2 people

--------------------

OfflineKingMob
Un-connoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #14050246 - 03/01/11 06:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mongo lloyd said:

I don't think I've introduced anyone. Maybe a very small amount of mush to 1/2 people

1/2 people

What do you mean, like, a child?  :crazybaby: And/or maybe a midget? :coleman:

Edited by KingMob (03/01/11 06:25 PM)

Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

#14050255 - 03/01/11 06:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ellenallien said:
weird i was thinking of posting something like this. i have gotten many many new people to try Ecstasy, some LSD, and Mushrooms. thats pretty much it.

pretty much the same here.

--------------------
★★

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #14050258 - 03/01/11 06:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've introduced a lot of people to DMT. That's a very rewarding drug to introduce people to :laugh:

I've also gotten a few of my friends to squirt 2C-E up their assholes.

I feel like a regular shaman up in this piece.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlinemasterfluffypants
Male

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14050312 - 03/01/11 06:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hahaha that reminds me of the time i told this one kid that E works best if you shove it up your asshole and he did :rofl:

That was pretty assholish of me. But the LULZ were hilarious

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#14050337 - 03/01/11 06:36 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:shrug: Rectal administration is often better than oral, so you probably gave him a better roll.

Good for you. :thumbup:

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineFelinor
PhilosophicalDreamer
Male

Loc: Down Town China Town
Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14050389 - 03/01/11 06:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've introduced people to just about everything besides heroin and crack. I'm basically a menace to society, lol. :shrug:

--------------------
The world itself is the will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are the will to power - and nothing else! ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offlinemasterfluffypants
Male

#14050394 - 03/01/11 06:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
:shrug: Rectal administration is often better than oral, so you probably gave him a better roll.

Good for you. :thumbup:

LOL I couldnt imagine something going into my bum bum. Thats unnatural

--------------------

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW Flag
    #14050404 - 03/01/11 06:48 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yea I got my ex hooked on junk. Ironically seeing her being hella strung out is what keeps me off it now.

pretty fucked up huh?

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

Re: ever been that first person to introduce a drug to someone? [Re: Hakim0777]
    #14050435 - 03/01/11 06:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hakim0777 said:
Yea I got my ex hooked on junk. Ironically seeing her being hella strung out is what keeps me off it now.

pretty fucked up huh?

I'm sorry to hear that man. Seems like a rough thing to live with. :frown:

I hope she gets clean, good luck.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract