Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: Funniest thing you've heared while stoned/ and or tripping??? [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14022530 - 02/24/11 09:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ROFL_my_ WAFFLE said:
When I was like 15 and just started smoking weed, I had a friend sleep over, and after we got done smoking in the garage, he opened up my freezer and asked "hey Jim, can we make garlic bread?" I responded "No, but we can make garlic ASS! :awehigh:"

We seriously almost died from laughing so hard even though it wasn't THAT funny.

And yeah, I know it's not the funniest thing I've 'heard' while high, but this thread brought the memory back and I thought I'd share.

That brought me back to the good old days of smoking when I was 14-16, back when every time I got high with my friends we just laughed and laughed for hours on end at absurdities.  Great stuff.  Once we were sitting around eating pizza, and I was trying to describe what Lysol was, and all I could come up with by way of explanation was that it was a "spraying agent."  We kept repeating the ridiculous phrase "spraying agent" and laughed for about 20 minutes straight.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Vapor
Lost In A Tea Daze

Loc: Misty Mountains, B.C. Flag
Re: Funniest thing you've heared while stoned/ and or tripping??? [Re: Lion]
    #14022548 - 02/24/11 09:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

One times me and my friends kept repeating "I drop some dimes some dimes" shit was funny. But the funniest was probably when I was at this girls house and we were eating some cereal, and then we both made eye contact with cereal in our mouths, we probably laughed for ten minutes over that one.

--------------------

OfflineAustinh111
Im known as Charlie Sheen
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Funniest thing you've heared while stoned/ and or tripping??? [Re: The Vapor]
    #14022974 - 02/24/11 10:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Vapor said:
One times me and my friends kept repeating "I drop some dimes some dimes" shit was funny. But the funniest was probably when I was at this girls house and we were eating some cereal, and then we both made eye contact with cereal in our mouths, we probably laughed for ten minutes over that one.

Hopefully not spitting all the cereal in her face =\

OfflineAustinh111
Male User Gallery

Re: Funniest thing you've heared while stoned/ and or tripping??? [Re: ROFL_my_ WAFFLE]
    #14025060 - 02/25/11 11:45 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ROFL_my_ WAFFLE said:
When I was like 15 and just started smoking weed, I had a friend sleep over, and after we got done smoking in the garage, he opened up my freezer and asked "hey Jim, can we make garlic bread?" I responded "No, but we can make garlic ASS! :awehigh:"

We seriously almost died from laughing so hard even though it wasn't THAT funny.

And yeah, I know it's not the funniest thing I've 'heard' while high, but this thread brought the memory back and I thought I'd share.

:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

OfflineROFL_my_ WAFFLE

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Funniest thing you've heared while stoned/ and or tripping??? [Re: Austinh111]
    #14025099 - 02/25/11 11:52 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Austinh111 said:
Quote:

ROFL_my_ WAFFLE said:

:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

:flipthebird:

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: Funniest thing you've heared while stoned/ and or tripping??? [Re: Austinh111]
    #14025106 - 02/25/11 11:53 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The part in Pink Floyd's Live at Pompeii where they're talking about Berlioz and the echo chamber, then someone says "That's what they said to Berlioz."

Then Nick Mason says "That's what they said to Beethoven...and the only reason he carried on was because he was deaf!"

That made me laugh my fucking ass off when i saw it on mushrooms.:lol:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
    #14025109 - 02/25/11 11:54 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Austinh111 said:
Lol the whole point of the thread is to show appreciation to any drug and how happy it makes you feel. When im doughed I laugh at any thing.

we already have a thread like this.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7334679/fpart/1/vc/1

:flamethrow::onfire:

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

OfflineAustinh111
Male User Gallery

Re: Funniest thing you've heared while stoned/ and or tripping??? [Re: igwna]
    #14029848 - 02/26/11 11:00 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Didnt realize that =\

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder