Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Interview with a Ketamine chemist [Re: lewisplanthead]
    #13921623 - 02/07/11 03:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

lewisplanthead said:
In some ways, yes. In some ways not. I found it impossible to get into a hole. This was what I was seeking with the constant redosing, but it never happened. I just became delirious. I've only dabbled in both compounds but for me methoxetamine provided a greater euphoria and empathy than ketamine alone. This could be due to the opiod activity. It also hits a lot later than ketamien does, even when snorting it. Will be conducting future experiments with tighter controls :super:

Interesting.  Is there any kind of hangover or body load?  How long does it last?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelewisplanthead
blue-collar love

Loc: milk wood
Re: Interview with a Ketamine chemist [Re: Learyfan] * 2
    #13921730 - 02/07/11 03:46 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:

Interesting.  Is there any kind of hangover or body load?  How long does it last?

I've only tested it twice. So far I haven't noticed any negative body feelings. Actually there is a pleasant rushing feeling which reminded me of mdma. A kind of calm, but stimulated sensation all over the body. I felt very grounded and moving felt good. Moving also felt a lot more fluid reminiscent of other psychedelics. Emotions and colours were heightened which felt like a serotonergic psyches.

Unfortunately there was a definite hangover after my binge was ~30mg sublingual followed just over an hour later with ~90mg nasal. I felt completely emotionally defeated the entire next day. But this is likely due to a range of factors.

Methoxetamine shows a lot of promise and this is why I am going to experiment further even after my harrowing experience two nights ago. I might make a thread to document my experiences considering this chemical is likely to blow up in popularity soon and information is scarce.:strokebeard:

edit: the experience is a little longer than ketamine. Depending on ROA it peaks around an hour in and gradually declines over the next five hours. The general phasing of the exp. is similiar to mushrooms.

Edited by lewisplanthead (02/07/11 03:47 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #13921763 - 02/07/11 03:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks.  I look forward to reading your thread about.  I have a feeling that there is a body load hangover to some degree with any dose.  Because there is none with Ketamine, no matter how much you take.  I think.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #13921854 - 02/07/11 04:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Pretty fascinating article, thanks for sharing.

I didn't realize ketamine harmed the bladder. Is that the main indications of toxicity with ketamine?

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale