Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenavarone89
God in a Pill
Male

Loc: Flag
Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? * 2
    #13914131 - 02/06/11 04:50 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Hello guys, this "guide"  is meant mostly towards new marijuana users or people similar to my situation (ADD, Anxiety and Depression)

I just wanted to share a little something with you. I been going through very strange stages of my life between trips and confusing life concepts etc.
Through it all, I've been smoking weed for nearly a year on and off and from experience i really thought marijuana isn't for me..
But you know what, say what you want but i think Marijuana is for everyone but not everyone is ready for her or accepts/respects her properly.

First off.. Marijuana now days is very potent which is great to get you really stoned, but a lot of people seem to forget that Marijuana is still a psychoactive and lot of them really don't seem to accept that fact.

Most first timers usually say "Oh it's just weed i'll be fine." And they end up smoking with a bunch of people or small group of friends and end up getting anxiety attack or some crazy paranoia or uneasy feeling of social awkwardness.

I'm a little tired of people complaining about these apparently negative effects which don't exist in the drug itself, is just the way your body is responding to this foreign thing and responding through those emotions that you create in your head.

Here is a few things that has helped me take the full positive effects from the weed and it's part of my daily life and defiantly doesn't affect it negatively in fact it's making things better for since i discovered how much weed is helping my ADD so now i actually concentrate with what I'm doing. Though now it's late and i'm semi-tired. lol
I tried this with with my girlfriend who just started smoking too and also found it very beneficial though we are very similar ADD and anxiety problems and negative over analyzing everything.

Here we go.

What type of marijuana are you smoking ?
If you can find out what weed strand you're smoking look up if it's a sativa, indica or hybrid.
I found out that Sativa strains were making those anxious and paranoia worse.
Stick with Indicas initially and when you get adjusted then try hybrids and then sativas.
Remember, Sativas are more of head highs thus increasing brain activity so if you're paranoid it will be worse.. Usually CBD (Cannabidiol) found in indicas will act as a "downer" and tune you down.. In my case, helps me avoid over analyzing things (negative type) and calms my ADD problem making me able to focus.

Dosage
Yes dosage, Weed is strong by itself especially if you're new to it..
Avoid Blunts and Joints! I started going with pipe/bubbler and bong soon i'm switching to a Vape though.
You want to have as much control as possible over how much you smoke.
Eg. Start with a tiny hit and see how you're feeling, you can always smoke more if you barley feel effects.. Better to slowly get there then catapulted into head space.

Smoke More!

People tend to get spooked by weed bury the hatchet and move on, what they don't realize is that sometimes your body/mind needs to get adjusted to new things and new mindset.
The more you smoke the better you get used to the weed it can be rough but take into account other important factors are also in play.

Do it alone

I heard a lot of people telling me bad/paranoid highs but most of the time they are smoking with people either they barley know or subconsciously not comfortable to be around. If you want somebody with you try a very close friend or somebody who will usually do with you so you're both on the same page. But i recommended by yourself first.

Do something
Try to accomplish something, anything. Do something you enjoy most you will see how much into it you get. Draw,Paint,Play Video game, Read a book etc.

Exercise
This helped me a lot in the beginning to get a much more relaxing high and no negative thoughts..
I think people like me who have anxiety and ADD problems carry loads of extra energy then needed and often that energy gets put into negative thoughts and that spirals to more bad thoughts and keeps going.
Exercising made me realize how much of that energy goes away towards that activity and when you're done, reward yourself with a nice bowl of some Ganj and enjoy the relaxation. Again stick with pure indicas  as at first.

Deep,Long,Minimal Breathing.
Breathing process is very important, unfortunately i had to learn that the hard way.

THIS INFORMATION CAN BE WRONG:
[s]I was told that exhaling through my mouth is not the proper way just like inhaling.
Exhaling must happen through your nose because oxygen gets absorbed for the body through near Exhaling process and not when inhaling.
The reason why is because when you breathe out through the nose your body gets rid of the air inhaled slower so more oxygen is absorbed since exhaling happens slower than the mouth.[/s]
I noticed the difference also when i trip, my visuals get slightly more intense when i'm exhaling through my nose rather then from my mouth... Don't take my word though i can't confirm, I was told my a doctor and also some internet references even though some say mouth exhale.
Try to keep in mind that you should practice minimal but more efficient breaths. Example Inhale about 4 seconds, count to 7 then exhaling through 8 seconds time and keep that mind focused on that especially when high.
Proper breathing is a known fact to reduce anxiety and stress. People forget the basics sometimes.

Experiment different situations

Try different settings, environments and try different things to. Don't give up, the worst that can happen is you freak out a little but don't forget you're medically safe and that it's all in your head. You can benefit from this beautiful plant everyone can.
DO NOT DRIVE A VEHICLE OR OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY IF YOU'RE IMPAIRED.

Moderation is key.
Remember, marijuana is a plant that was a very wonderful gift just like psychedelics and it must be respected accordingly.
Don't smoke all the time, i smoke everyday but not every hour of every day .
I have scoliosis and anxiety and found that medically marijuana is helping both the physical pains and helps my ADD and anxiety.
Too much of a downer for people with no ADD will create a very big hole in your life filled with lazyness and boredom.
I have many friends who waste their life smoking blunts with a group of people and sit in a playground all day and that's all they do.
Be responsible, don't get high because you're bored.
Get high to enjoy things more or enjoy new things that normally you would never try.
If you feel like you need a more creative mind, try smoking mainly sativas or hybrids, but hybrids you get best of both worlds.

Explore your feelings
Just like psychedelics marijuana brings out our subconscious thoughts, so if you're feeling negativity on it then you're most likely ignoring those feelings when you're  sober.
Try sitting down when you're high, relax even with some calming / chill out music and just explore your feelings. You will find that most of those anxieties are absurd especially the paranoia you're getting.
Remember when you're high you usually notice the true colors for some people so again, stick alone so you're not sitting there thinking "wow this guy is full of BS you can tell he's lying, he so corny, he tries so hard to get attention" etc.
I caught myself doing that a lot with people when stoned with them so don't be around people you think they're no good for you to be around with etc. But don't be too judgmental towards others as long as they don't effect you with it just laugh it out and be happy and enjoy the company.

Bad trips

A lot of people including myself found that marijuana when smoked during a trip will lead to a really unpleasant trip. I think this might be due to the change of brain activity in a way and the change might freak you out and you don't even notice.
It will intensify it but in a negative way..
I found that smoking weed prior to tripping helps a lot because don't forget you can be the most experience smoker but when tripping it could feel like the first time you've smoked pot and some people including myself have a bad experience with my first time smoking pot (i had a panic attack and went to the hospital) it makes me LOL now though thinking of how stupid and naive i was to my own paranoia.
It's better prior because you're used the being high feeling so when you start tripping it makes me feel like it's just extending my high and make it more powerful.. Cause they do enhance emotions and if you're high already and feel chilled out and happy you will have that kind of trip. I know it worked for me but may not for you. But experiment with yourself it's the only way you'll know the answers just as i did.

Split marijuana consumption with Tripping
I noticed marijuana when smoked everyday as i do it can turn you too lazy to care much about a lot of things and lose value into some important things i had this happen to me and notice that when i start feeling that way i just trip (usually LSD if i'm looking for more control over a trip) and it resets you in a way so everything goes back to normal and just resume smoking everyday.
I space it out about 1 or 2 medium trips per month and 1 heavy (4-5 grams of psylocibe for me) every 2-3  months.

I'm not much into the whole I'm a hippy, smoke pot everyday and do nothing and share the wealth man!  I think that sort of hippy mentally is what screwed most of the shit for us now. We all know nothing is free so don't get high and complain on corporates and all these stupid hippy mumbo jumbo. Weed is not free(even if grown materials cost) get a job and pay for it. 
Be responsible , don't be those losers who give marijuana a bad reputation smoke weed be lazy and be a loser all your life. Accomplish things in your life and when you get to that point where you accomplished things you want and you are successful be proud you've smoked pot and tripped and they have only helped you reaching that goal.
It is only this way that people will start understand that just like other psychedelics these tools provided by nature are put here only to speed up our process of evolving as humans and not suppress it that's a job for society and the govt to do.

EDIT:

Munchies
Let me share with you my opinion on this subject. Munchies will defiantly happen, but i went through a few weeks of just eating junk, chips,candy,chocolate,cookies you name it. However, i stated gaining some weight.. If you really want those tasty snacks and we all know with marijauana even the shittiest 1$ snack will taste amazing. 
You can work out and keep yourself fit so it wouldn't be much of problem, but since it's winter and i'm more lethargic and cannot even skateboard and keep myself in shape so I just munch on healthy organic snacks or anything fat free with as less calories as possible.
You can also take the opportunity to enjoy other healthy diet foods, like salads etc. Yes sounds corny especially when you're high but trust me it helps you keep those pothead pounds off and the foods taste amazing anyway.

Dehydration
Believe it or not this is a very big reason some people may feel like crap during a high and not even realize, just as some of you know during a trip the smallest thing can bother you (having to go pee pee, being cold but can't tell body temp etc)
the same applies for cannabis, so make sure you drink your water. Yes water, not soda, not juice drinks. You have to drink your water, I used to be addicted to Arizona ice tea, but i started feeling much better drinking water everyday i'll drink other stuff along the day but make sure you get your regular water intake and the more you're hydrated the better you feel during the high don't forget we are mostly made of water so it makes sense why you need it.
Don't forget to always keep water with you , i've lot of times my mushroom trips went terrible only to find out that when i drank my water i felt much much better and changed the whole trip. Weird.

Try eating your weed
I have a few friends that had problems with anxiety and all those things induced by their reaction to weed.
However, they find that eating your weed apparently gives you a much more intense high but nothing bad! They felt no negative effects that they usually do when smoking.
No you cannot eat weed straight up, THC is activated by heat so go online search some recopies and how to make weed butter so you can use it to pretty much anything that uses butter :p
The usual is pot brownies, but you can do cookies or whatever you find enjoyable to eat. Believe it, eating marijuana does give better effects.

Vape
I haven't tried this personally yet, but i've been told by a few people they described their high being more "clean" and no icky burn out feeling in the body.
Also, just as the above suggestion some people confirm that they also don't feel the negative effects of the anxiety etc and the high is much more mellow head high with a nice body sensation. Try this as well, i'm saving up to buy myself one but i would not recommended spending less than 100 on one, the cheaper they are the more they waste your weed.
Also, you consume a lot less weed when vaping all you get is pure THC  and it's very very good for your lungs since you're not burning anything and inhaling burnt ashes and no harsh taste just pure marijuana taste.

/EDIT

I wrote a lot, i may be missing a few things but it's 5 am and just needed to get this off my chest since a lot of people really don't give marijuana the proper dedication and really explore the drug.

I hope this can help people that had my situation put a rest to that feeling of "Why can't i benefit from this? how are all these people so happy with it? how are they getting increased creativity when i only get increased bad thoughts."

It doesn't have to be that way, it is all in your head and you can train your head on how to benefit from it. Trust me on this.
This is the future of advanced medicine both mentally and physically.
This is the cure to so many problems that we fix now days with all these discusting meds that have terrible side effects which include worsening of the problem you're trying to cure.
This is terrible situation that most ignore I cannot stand people telling me marijuana is bad when they're shoving down their throats and liver these shitty "FDA Approved" medications that worse the problem or make your happiness depended on them instead of curing.

:potleaf:

Remember , marijuana makes peoples lives more full of happiness and compassion.
You can be one of them, I reached that level and always thought of quitting trying and said this is just not for me. Don't abuse it. Don't use for boredom. Respect the plant and it will respect you.
One love.

Peace!

Edited by navarone89 (02/06/11 04:32 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemthrbtch
!!

Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: navarone89]
    #13914142 - 02/06/11 04:55 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

i read you've been smoking weed for 'a year now, off & on".....
gtfo
smoke weed everyday mthrbtch

--------------------
-mthrbtch

Offlinenavarone89
God in a Pill
Male

Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: mthrbtch]
    #13914190 - 02/06/11 05:14 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Badtrollisbad  :ignorethetroll:

Offlinenesm
Stranger

#13914221 - 02/06/11 05:27 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I found that one of the main things which led me to stop smoking bud, was just the way I felt the next day. I need to be clear-headed to do well at my job; I struggle to be creative the morning after smoking. If it weren't for that feeling, which I realise might not occur for everyone, I might well smoke more regularly. You don't get that day-after dull headedness?

OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Loc: Nome, Alaska Flag
Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: mthrbtch]
    #13914578 - 02/06/11 09:14 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mthrbtch said:
i read you've been smoking weed for 'a year now, off & on".....
gtfo
smoke weed everyday mthrbtch

Why is there so much trolling on this forum? Doesn't make sense.

--------------------
In ancient times, when demons roamed with man, They hunted, loved and lost, hand in hand, As time went on, the difference between them faded. You couldn't tell anymore, demons and man were related, and some would say the same, but who would like to claim? In time, Gods had even forgot, Demons, too, once love had sought. In times recent I remember, Once I was a man, In my heart I had an ember, I'll relate the best I can but it was snuffed, one distant December. And yet here I stand, no flesh, no bones, no seed or semen, All that's left is this Demon.

Offlinethe_drummer
Stucking Foaned
 User Gallery

Loc: The Kan-Abyss
Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: Darklight203]
    #13914599 - 02/06/11 09:22 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Solid read. I suffer SAD and there is some good advice in here.

--------------------

"That's the vernacular, isn't it?" --Mrs. Peel

Offlinechains

Loc: Olde blighty Flag
    #13914602 - 02/06/11 09:24 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Nice post dude! I quit smoking gren a few years back cus it was making me way too paranoid. But i was smoking alot and didnt have much self control over it.
Your post has inspired me to have a lil smoke again because i do miss it and hopefully if i lower the dose i'll get all the benefits without the sides :smile:
Everything in moderation, including moderation :wink:

--------------------
:mushroom2:                                                :mushroom2:

OfflineLanLord
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Mateo, Ca. USA
Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: chains]
    #13914751 - 02/06/11 10:28 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Man,

seems to me you forgot the most important instructions:

1 - make sure you have 1/2 gallon of ice cream on hand
2 - make sure you have a full bag of doritos on hand
3 - make sure you have something to drink on hand

There you go!

--------------------
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

Offlinechains

Loc: Olde blighty Flag
Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: LanLord]
    #13914941 - 02/06/11 11:42 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LanLord said:
Man,

There you go!

:thumbup:

--------------------
:mushroom2:                                                :mushroom2:

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? *DELETED* [Re: chains]
    #13915455 - 02/06/11 02:03 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by skatealex2

Reason for deletion: bbbb

--------------------

Offlinedan30music
Stranger

Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: skatealex2]
    #13915509 - 02/06/11 02:15 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Personally... I've tried all this(except the pure indica) and I can't seem to fight the paranoia/anxiety. Everytime I've smoked after my bad trip(on shrooms which was anxiety/depression ridden), my heart rate would go up to 120+, I would get so anxious that it would almost feel comfortable... like I would get a warm feeling in my lungs/chest that I couldn't fight... it was like that the whole time I was on it..I hated it. I used to love smoking/eating/vaping but now I can't seem to enjoy it at all without it seeming like some sort of hard drug(I've never done hard drugs but I'm assuming that's what they feel like to an extent). OH well... more power to those who can still enjoy the herb :].

i mean it MAY have been laced but i do hate saying that because its usually not..but what i felt didnt feel like weed... or what I'm used to.

Edited by dan30music (02/06/11 02:36 PM)

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13915561 - 02/06/11 02:26 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

THIS INFORMATION CAN BE WRONG:
I was told that exhaling through my mouth is not the proper way just like inhaling.
Exhaling must happen through your nose because oxygen gets absorbed for the body through near Exhaling process and not when inhaling.
The reason why is because when you breathe out through the nose your body gets rid of the air inhaled slower so more oxygen is absorbed since exhaling happens slower than the mouth.
I noticed the difference also when i trip, my visuals get slightly more intense when i'm exhaling through my nose rather then from my mouth... Don't take my word though i can't confirm, I was told my a doctor and also some internet references even though some say mouth exhale.
Try to keep in mind that you should practice minimal but more efficient breaths. Example Inhale about 4 seconds, count to 7 then exhaling through 8 seconds time and keep that mind focused on that especially when high.

Your lungs are absorbing oxygen at anytime it has oxygen touching the alveoli.  This means during inhalation, exhalation, and everything in between.  True, when the air is moving, you absorb more oxygen, but that would go for inhaling too.  If you're holding your breath, the majority of the oxygen will be completely absorbed by the time you exhale anyway.  Plus, exhaling smoke through your nose can cause sinus problems.  Obviously your lungs are going to have problems, but why expand the damage to your sinuses?

Offlinenavarone89
God in a Pill
Male

Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: BothHands]
    #13916179 - 02/06/11 04:32 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

nesm said:
I found that one of the main things which led me to stop smoking bud, was just the way I felt the next day. I need to be clear-headed to do well at my job; I struggle to be creative the morning after smoking. If it weren't for that feeling, which I realise might not occur for everyone, I might well smoke more regularly. You don't get that day-after dull headedness?

I do get that if i smoke prior to going to bed but it's more like i wake up high still :p
It could even be you just feeling like crap, i believe cannabis impairs REM sleep so you may not be getting a soli
d sleep so you probably feel like shit. :shrug:

Quote:

the_drummer said:
Solid read. I suffer SAD and there is some good advice in here.

Thank you and yeah i am pretty sensitive to winter, i feel very depressed during this very dead. Weed has only been helping coping with the sad weather , it's feb and we still have no sunny days :frown:

Quote:

chains said:
Nice post dude! I quit smoking gren a few years back cus it was making me way too paranoid. But i was smoking alot and didnt have much self control over it.
Your post has inspired me to have a lil smoke again because i do miss it and hopefully if i lower the dose i'll get all the benefits without the sides :smile:
Everything in moderation, including moderation :wink:

Yeah man, go for it. Just like any other "drug" dosage is very important and grinding your weed will give you also better control on how much you smoke since it's broken up evenly plus you get more bang for your buck it distributes heat better and you'd be surprised on how high you can get with a bowl or two usually for me that's a nug the size of a pea. [

quote]LanLord said:
Man,

There you go!

Haha thank you for the reminder!
I added an edit. Munchies and dehydration. ! Check it out, anyone else agree ?

Quote:

dan30music said:
Personally... I've tried all this(except the pure indica) and I can't seem to fight the paranoia/anxiety. Everytime I've smoked after my bad trip(on shrooms which was anxiety/depression ridden), my heart rate would go up to 120+, I would get so anxious that it would almost feel comfortable... like I would get a warm feeling in my lungs/chest that I couldn't fight... it was like that the whole time I was on it..I hated it. I used to love smoking/eating/vaping but now I can't seem to enjoy it at all without it seeming like some sort of hard drug(I've never done hard drugs but I'm assuming that's what they feel like to an extent). OH well... more power to those who can still enjoy the herb :].

i mean it MAY have been laced but i do hate saying that because its usually not..but what i felt didnt feel like weed... or what I'm used to.

Well i'd suggest at first if you can try mixing weed with alcohol to calm yourself a bit, just don't over do it  OR you can find yourself some Benzodiazepines..
Sounds to me that if you're having a mushroom trip with that anxiety then smoking weed will be the same man. Usually Benzodiazepines are nice by themselves but i wouldn't recommended try combining weed with it at first to adjust yourself to the calmness and stick with Indica strains to get the marijuana to also act as a benzo.
I doubt it's laced, any pot dealer would know that's just bad for business.. 

Quote:

BothHands said:

Your lungs are absorbing oxygen at anytime it has oxygen touching the alveoli.  This means during inhalation, exhalation, and everything in between.  True, when the air is moving, you absorb more oxygen, but that would go for inhaling too.  If you're holding your breath, the majority of the oxygen will be completely absorbed by the time you exhale anyway.  Plus, exhaling smoke through your nose can cause sinus problems.  Obviously your lungs are going to have problems, but why expand the damage to your sinuses?

Yeah as i said i knew that information was phony in a way. Also i hate exhaling my weed through my nose, it makes it taste weird i don't get the full flavor then i do when exhaled through mouth. But some people say it's less harsh and get no burning in the throat with nose exhalation but i would not recommended this since it can destroy your sinuses.
The most important i think is holding that 7 second breath, I started counting and i would start feeling uneasy and unnatural way to breathe after 3 seconds but obviously just realized how much of a short breather i was and this is very big factor in stress. Shallow chest breathers = nono
Diaphragm long deep slow breaths is the way to go  :thumbup:

Keep on toking! Don't give up. But you don't have to, if you think it's not for you then it's not  :rastamon:
But IMO everyone is made for weed but not everyone can adjust to it as easily as other.

I added a few more suggestions , go up and read. It can help some it's about eating pot.

OfflineCrackedAlarum
Stranger
    #13916210 - 02/06/11 04:41 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

GOod pointers! I also agree and have been saying forever that weed does produce anxiety and the best cure - is to smoke more!

I used to get overwhelmed and couldn't understand why the green turned on me! Then I realized that a) I had many unresolved things I was pushing out of my thoughts (that's a specific type of therapy!! thought stopping hahaha - pushing bad thoughts out of your mind because they are uncomfortable to deal with. The worst ADVICE EVER!!) b)I really think I was in an inbetween threshhold with the weed. Kind of like medication. When I was on medication for depression and anxiety my medication levels were adjusted - I think it is similar to weed.

As for the so many people who think weed is nothing more than a drug and isn't beneficial medically - I say you are wrong. I had so many bad side effects with effexor, pristique, serequel, clonazapan, advian etc Like physical effects along with the mental/emotional ones but weed is different. I also stopped using a puffer :smile: I can always breathe better after a puff!

Offlinenavarone89
God in a Pill
Male

Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: CrackedAlarum]
    #13916595 - 02/06/11 06:03 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CrackedAlarum said:
GOod pointers! I also agree and have been saying forever that weed does produce anxiety and the best cure - is to smoke more!

I used to get overwhelmed and couldn't understand why the green turned on me! Then I realized that a) I had many unresolved things I was pushing out of my thoughts (that's a specific type of therapy!! thought stopping hahaha - pushing bad thoughts out of your mind because they are uncomfortable to deal with. The worst ADVICE EVER!!) b)I really think I was in an inbetween threshhold with the weed. Kind of like medication. When I was on medication for depression and anxiety my medication levels were adjusted - I think it is similar to weed.

As for the so many people who think weed is nothing more than a drug and isn't beneficial medically - I say you are wrong. I had so many bad side effects with effexor, pristique, serequel, clonazapan, advian etc Like physical effects along with the mental/emotional ones but weed is different. I also stopped using a puffer :smile: I can always breathe better after a puff!

Yeah,  it was the same for my girlfriend she said when he smoked in the past she just never enjoyed it. I suggested she'd smoke more and give it another chance especially the fact she's with me and indoors safe so more comfortable and the more she smokes the more she's used to it. Little bowls each day

Invisibleevenbreak
Stranger
    #13919096 - 02/07/11 02:31 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

great post! seriously man

i'm new to drugs in general and i've always wanted a step by step guide on how to get accustomed to this and minimize all this discomfort that i usually feel

--------------------
It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to wake up. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and please wake up.

Invisibledemon6fire
Hello
Male

Loc: IL
Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: LanLord]
    #13920135 - 02/07/11 11:49 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LanLord said:
Man,

There you go!

4 - dont forget to have some porn as well!

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

#13920472 - 02/07/11 01:36 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

navarone89 said:
I've been smoking weed for nearly a year

say what you want but i think Marijuana is for everyone but not everyone is ready for her or accepts/respects her properly.

i stopped reading after this.....

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

OfflineThrill
Regnarts
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Beyond the Grey Sky Flag
Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: k00laid]
    #13920540 - 02/07/11 01:50 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I smoked weed regularly for 10 years and it wasnt until the very end that i started getting panic attacks. Your highs will definitely change the longer you smoke, and for me they changed into something that wasnt enjoyable anymore. Growing on the other hand...lol

OfflineMe_Roy
Stranger
Loc: Berlin
Re: Marijuana not for you? Anxiety? Paranoia? [Re: Thrill] * 3
    #13920582 - 02/07/11 02:02 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The easier, cheaper, and healthier solution is to not smoke marijuana. 

Go for a swim, a walk, read a book, watch a challenging film, write a letter, talk with a friend -- any of this is better than shutting yourself in so you can smoke grass alone as OP suggests. 

Marijuana might be a medicine, but it's no panacea.  If you expect it to solve your problems , you're just buying into a another consumerist myth.

--------------------
A lotta cats a livin' in the neighborhood
Some are bandits,
Some are very, very good as I would tell it to ya'
- I-Roy

Edited by Me_Roy (02/07/11 02:03 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience