Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
I'm broke! Need help please
    #13871457 - 01/29/11 03:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys, broke SOB here, I recently got laid off from my job, and I'm still in the process of looking for another, in the mean time, does anybody know of some quick ways to make cash?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineargg
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Nigeria
Re: I'm broke! Need help please [Re: Eminence]
    #13871505 - 01/29/11 03:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

get a dress and some lipstick. Knock out your teeth and you can charge extra(I know I pay extra)

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: I'm broke! Need help please [Re: argg]
    #13871518 - 01/29/11 03:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Already sold the dress man

--------------------

Offlineargg
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Nigeria
    #13871538 - 01/29/11 03:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well waht about the banana hammock? just stand out there with that thing on.

for reals I lost my job a few years ago and just had to start working again like how I used to work. it works but prices are so low due to many others doing it now and floods of cheap from other med areas its really not worth it unless I move to a lower risk area. If you have a couple months and enough for some electricity do some work.

--------------------

Offlineauronlives69
psychedelic monk
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm broke! Need help please [Re: argg]
    #13871549 - 01/29/11 03:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

donate plasma, sell some edibles, pawn your usless shit

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: I'm broke! Need help please [Re: auronlives69]
    #13871560 - 01/29/11 03:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

auronlives69 said:
donate plasma, sell some edibles, pawn your usless shit

Do you know if there's any prerequisite to donating plasma?

I was thinking of donating sperm, but that seems like too much work and I think they only accept certain people.

--------------------

Offlinenice1
Not the droid your looking for
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
    #13887099 - 02/01/11 11:16 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hustle, sell rugs.  Theres only a few industries left that people can get into because the rest have been monopolised and those are ones that you will get locked up for partaking in.

We are headed into complete economic collapse.  Its not a good time to be broke.

I suggest learning bushcraft skills.  How to live off the land.

--------------------
Our thoughts create our reality.  :strokebeard:

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: I'm broke! Need help please [Re: nice1]
    #13887121 - 02/01/11 11:23 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I would sell rugs, I got some really nice rugs to sell..but this town is fuckin small and I've been caught selling them before. A couple pigs know me..So every once in a while I'll even get pulled in case I have rugs on me. I guess I could get a middle man :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinenice1
 User Gallery

#13887212 - 02/01/11 11:46 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Shoplifting :shrug: 

Dunno I don't advocate stealing but this pyramid scheme they got going on has really pushed people into a corner.

I'm running a legal herb biz at the moment.  Keeps money trickeling in but its not exactly fast cash.  It comes with all the other hassles of small business, marketing, sales and paying the tax man etc but the only upside is its a bit of a legal gray area so it hasn't been monopolised, of course the major downside is potential to get raided and gov raped all the time.

Long haul - buy yourself Silver coins.  Its going to shoot up in value for years to come because of this financial meltdown.

If I were you for fast cash legally and in the US get into the RC biz.  Legal E's (methylone), legal weed (JWH laced on damiana etc)  I used to do it here when it was legal and its decent money fast and about as easy it ever is to sell.

InvisibleEminence
Male

#13887269 - 02/01/11 11:57 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

nice1 said:
Shoplifting :shrug: 

Dunno I don't advocate stealing but this pyramid scheme they got going on has really pushed people into a corner.

I'm running a legal herb biz at the moment.  Keeps money trickeling in but its not exactly fast cash.  It comes with all the other hassles of small business, marketing, sales and paying the tax man etc but the only upside is its a bit of a legal gray area so it hasn't been monopolised, of course the major downside is potential to get raided and gov raped all the time.

Long haul - buy yourself Silver coins.  Its going to shoot up in value for years to come because of this financial meltdown.

If I were you for fast cash legally and in the US get into the RC biz.  Legal E's (methylone), legal weed (JWH laced on damiana etc)  I used to do it here when it was legal and its decent money fast and about as easy it ever is to sell.

Yeah my shoplifting days are over lol. I will if it's a necessity though. And what exactly do you mean get into the business? Like just sell them? Or actually set up a legitimate business? How would someone go about that?

--------------------

Offlinenice1
 User Gallery

#13887411 - 02/01/11 12:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

what exactly do you mean get into the business? Like just sell them? Or actually set up a legitimate business?

Either.  Thats your choice to be legit or not.

Quote:

How would someone go about that?

Well you should be able to figure that out yourself.  If not then your probably better off in a job than business :shrug: 

I doubt you need money as much as you think anyway.  Do you have food, water and shelter?  Because if you do then you're already doing better than half the people on this planet. 

I know that doesn't help but its the harsh reality.

--------------------
Our thoughts create our reality.  :strokebeard:

InvisibleEminence
Male

#13887518 - 02/01/11 12:51 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I can do some research, I just didn't know if it took more stealth than I was thinking or not. And I'm still in college, I really want a job again to be able to save up again for my own place eventually and to help my parents out if I can because they're becoming broke as well, they used to have a lot of money but now they're struggling with paying for my college and their own needs, so I just wanna get my own place.

So to start that kind of business I'd need money of course, so it could be possible after I've held a job for a bit and/or found another source of income, but I have thought before that it'd be pretty cool to run that kind of business. This may be a dumb question, but you don't need any kind of business degree to start an RC business like that right? I'm just asking since you didn't specify me needing one for that, and it doesn't seem like something you'd need it for.

--------------------

Offlinenice1
 User Gallery

#13888478 - 02/01/11 03:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

No dude.  Its legal drug dealing.  Don't think anywhere does degrees in that.

The window will be closed soon though, loopholes like that don't last long.  Some states are already banning them as far as I know.  UK banned all the good ones last year.

InvisibleEminence
Male

#13888536 - 02/01/11 03:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Haha ok I was thinking more like needing one for dealing with a business selling chemicals, not specifically legal drugs. But idk, if I can get a job soon enough that pays well enough, I think it'd be cool to start that up sometime. I don't think I have much of a choice at the moment though, looks like I might have to get ridda these rugs. Thanks for the help :bongload::thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineauronlives69
psychedelic monk
Male User Gallery

#13889978 - 02/01/11 07:38 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

frylock91 said:

Do you know if there's any prerequisite to donating plasma?

I was thinking of donating sperm, but that seems like too much work and I think they only accept certain people.

to donate sperm you need to have some kind of degree to prove your worthy of reproducing :lol: to donate plasma you just need to be healthy enough not to die after they suck out a liter of plasma out of you and this http://www.talecrisplasma.com/1.1.0_eligibility.aspx

rug salesman can be a bit risky considering the resorces they put into stopping such activites, colledge can be a good place to sell if you know the right people though

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: I'm broke! Need help please [Re: auronlives69]
    #13890002 - 02/01/11 07:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck I thought you just had to have a high sperm count and be tall enough, I heard 6 feet, I thought maybe I could get away with bein 5'11. I'll probably end up donating plasma then at some point. Thanks dude :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: I'm broke! Need help please [Re: Eminence] * 1
    #13894424 - 02/02/11 03:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Sell drugs.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: I'm broke! Need help please [Re: deCypher]
    #13894441 - 02/02/11 03:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Sell drugs.

Probably gonna happen

--------------------

InvisibleGI_Luvmoney
Vote Republican!
 User Gallery

#13894887 - 02/02/11 05:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you for sharing your tales of woe.  After being flamed and having my ratings trashed continually by left wing radicals on the shroomery after warning them not to vote for left wing radicals and to honor Rush, Ann, Palin, Bush and Cheney, I almost take delight in seeing posts about people going broke on the shroomery as a result of Obummercare, Obummernomics, having the production of our practical energy supplies (fossil fuels) impeded by Obummer and his cronies which is obviously leading to higher oil and commodity prices (cars, trucks, trains, planes, farm tractors, backhoes, earth movers, etc. all run off of fossil fuel based fuels), etc.  After practicing my right wing capitalist philosophy for years, I am now worth over $700,000.  My boss says I don't have to worry about losing my job at our highly successful corporation because my superior skills are in such high demand.  Years ago, I got the idea of using a brokerage account outside of retirement for generating income, ie. dividends and interest instead of trading stocks which I got frustrated with after chasing and trading them in the 90's only to see a year or two bear market after 2000. As you get older you're supposed to invest more in income type investments, traditionally bonds, and less in stocks to lower your risk.  I've been investing in REITs, utilities, prefered stocks, bonds, etc. and closed end and mutual funds that have these types of investments.  MLPs are good, but you might want to invest in them through closed end funds since owning them directly means you have to deal with K-1 forms.  I got over $1800.00 outside of retirement in last month and have gotten almost $150 already this month.  To make this kind of money you need to have a lot of money invested.  My combined account value outside of retirement is almost $240,000.  I have almost $60,000 in the bank for peace of mind in case there's another stock market panic.  I also have over $200,000 in retirement.  So if you want to be rich and famous, vote Republican and encourage everyone you know to support Republicans and conservatives and oppose left wing politics.  Once your money pile starts growing invest it in the investments I told you about and get rich!

--------------------

Edited by GI_Luvmoney (02/02/11 05:19 PM)

Offlinenice1
 User Gallery

Re: I'm broke! Need help please [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #13894904 - 02/02/11 05:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Meh - voting isn't going to stop the fed from issuing you currency at a debt.

If you setup a ponzi scheme then it has to collapse.  Unfortunately we don't get to vote for an honest currency.  Every president that decided to do that got shot.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates