Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Just bought my 2nd pistol, big step up.
    #13874330 - 01/30/11 12:34 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Went from a Radom P64 which was basically a 1964 polish gun that shot 9mm rounds. It was a fun gun, cheap ammo, fairly accurate and never gave me any problems.

A couple weeks ago I decided to sell the Radom to a buddy who was looking for his first ever handgun. I only put 250 into it so I let her go for 150

Then came the hunt for my new gun; After lots of firing and lots of researching, I landed on Beretta's PX Storm subcompact model. 550, brand new, in box, included a cheap nylon holster and EZ Magazine reloader. I still havent got the chance to get out with my gun and do some shooting but next weekend I am definitely getting so target practice in (I have shot the full-size PX storm)

Anyways; I wanted to share this site. I have ordered tons of stuff through them and they always have great deals
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/

I would request a free catalog, they have a lot of stuff in their catalog that isnt online. plus it's free and who doesnt love looking through "wish-list" gear

If anyone else has any sites to get decent/cheap priced survival gear, please share.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegrewya
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arlen Gun Club
Re: Just bought my 2nd pistol, big step up. [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #13875592 - 01/30/11 09:08 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

You go with the 9mm, .40, or .45?  I considered a PX storm after I got my conceal carry permit, but decided against it after holding one. It just felt too heavy and fat for a subcompact. I do love Berettas though, and would still like to own one someday.

I've been getting Cheaperthandirt catalogs for years. :cool:  They've got a ton of cool shit. The only places I ever really order anything from is cheaperthandirt and gunbroker.com.

I haven't been to the range since October. :sad:  Stupid employer, and their 60+ hour weeks. :mad2:

--------------------
Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.  - Joe Biden

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Just bought my 2nd pistol, big step up. [Re: grewya]
    #13879310 - 01/30/11 09:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I went with the .40

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss
1,142 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.