Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Loc: innerverse&universe, surrealis...
How to make LSD *DELETED* * 4
    #13750027 - 01/07/11 09:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by 1tokeovrtheline<p>Reason for deletion: book, new version in the works-things I didn't like about this one, etc. Really though the new version should be up very soon.

HERE IS THE NEW VERSION

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14097244

Disclaimer- Nothing in this document or related to it should be taken as advice, no one should ever do anything described in this document or related to this document in any way. This is purely for educational purposes. No one should read this. All website links and pictures are property of their respective websites. All characters and company references do not represent any real person or real company and all similarities are merely coincidental. Everything even remotely connected to this document or this ip address and/or computer even when different ip addresses are used are for educational purposes and any described events, seeming "advice" or anything else related to lsd (lysergic acid, lsd-25, ald-52, ergot, precursor materials, or any other even remotely related subject matter ie entheogens or any psychedelics) is fictional in nature, and is no associated in any way with actual illegal activity of any kind.

Edited by 1tokeovrtheline (03/13/11 02:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to make LSD [Re: 1tokeovrtheline]
    #13750083 - 01/07/11 10:00 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: mattritt]
    #13750414 - 01/08/11 12:55 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mattritt said:

OfflineGEncore
Authentic
Male

Loc: Buenos Aires Flag
Re: How to make LSD [Re: skatealex2]
    #13750856 - 01/08/11 05:40 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Never gonna be able to do this, but good thread.

OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: How to make LSD [Re: skatealex2]
    #13750979 - 01/08/11 07:07 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

skatealex2 said:
Quote:

mattritt said:

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: How to make LSD [Re: OutThisLife]
    #13751034 - 01/08/11 07:44 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Im gonna give it a go tonight!

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: MCSteveyC]
    #13751075 - 01/08/11 08:07 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

if you really are going to try it, seriously I recommend downloading the torrent and reading through some other links and stuff

--------------------

Music, business as usual
Mi' spliff and Guiness as usual
Highgrade we puffin as usual
Fight down the system as usual
The system fight we down as usual
The cops dem a watch we as usual
And a we a watch the cops as usual

OfflineCuriousgeorge22
Mad Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: mommas womb
    #13751112 - 01/08/11 08:21 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:lsdabc: :laugh:

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off.
Why should I?” - Bob Marley

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: Curiousgeorge22]
    #13751199 - 01/08/11 08:55 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

6.HERE WE GO
Okay so there are quite a few ways to go about this. A lot of the older, well known methods like Hoffman’s and Shulgin’s are pretty good in certain ways, but the method most people seem to go by now is often called the novel Kasey Hardison method or something along those lines. It actually wasn’t invented by him at all (and I don’t mean anything against him, its just that people often spread misunderstandings). Actually I read through many syntheses, learning the same ones from different sources without even knowing it, and I soon realized the peptide coupling method Kasey is somewhat known for was done a long time ago and there are actually all sorts of “twists” on that general method. Anyways, this synthesis is ideal imo for the small time aspiring syd chemist as the cost is fairly low, materials and procedures are pretty basic, and with a little isomerization it will give good yield and purity. Also it builds very nicely off of the skills used in acid base extractions, so basically if you can make some bomb ass DMT you can probably make some pretty good LSD.

Here we go sounds just about right...

Still, I bet sourcing the chems is probably the most difficult part.

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
Re: How to make LSD [Re: Humility]
    #13751215 - 01/08/11 08:59 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Humility said:
Quote:

Also it builds very nicely off of the skills used in acid base extractions, so basically if you can make some bomb ass DMT you can probably make some pretty good LSD.

interesting but i find this doubtful

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: SurReality]
    #13751269 - 01/08/11 09:18 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

well I mean if you can make good dmt and know the theory and stuff enough to do it without following a guide, then that gives you a pretty good solid foundation for this method and learning it shouldn't be too out of your reach, and basically if you have good extraction skills then hydrolysis and column chromatography shouldn't be too hard to learn, and all the other stuff like vacuum filtration is pretty simple IMO, but idk maybe I'm jaded because I've researched it so much lol

--------------------

Music, business as usual

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
    #13751331 - 01/08/11 09:38 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i just couldn't compare an extraction to a synthesis... dmt is stupid easy to accomplish and requires pretty much no chemical supplies/equipment, sure following a guide is just following a guide but its going to be a challenge when you using/buying stuff you haven't used before.. also everyone would have followed a guide at one point or another to gain the understanding, some may not need a guide because they have the process memorized or they are inventing it.

dmt is just so simple, even making meth is considered 'easy' and that ain't as simple as a dmt extraction

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: SurReality] * 1
    #13751594 - 01/08/11 10:50 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

alright I guess perhaps I exaggerated, but I mean really its pretty easy compared to what some people would expect

--------------------

Music, business as usual

OfflineFUTURIST
In another land...
Male

#13752332 - 01/08/11 01:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1tokeovrtheline said:
alright I guess perhaps I exaggerated, but I mean really its pretty easy compared to what some people would expect

Your crazy :eek: if you think making LSD would be even close to possible if one knows how to make DMT. DMT is like 5 easy steps with wine jugs.

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: FUTURIST]
    #13752444 - 01/08/11 01:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I guess I've researched it so much I'm jaded cuz it really seems pretty easy, and no I never meant to say that its comparable to making dmt, just that if you are extremely skilled at acid base extractions then IMO the rest of it shouldn't be too hard to learn, but whatever, how about we just all agree its not as easy as dmt and move on

--------------------

Music, business as usual

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #13752471 - 01/08/11 01:49 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'd think there's a huge difference between researching it and actually doing it. :wink:

Thanks for your effort though.

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #13752577 - 01/08/11 02:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Hell of a nice effort there.  Not sure any of us "kitchen chemists" would ever have the money, time, equipment, technique, ingredients and motivation to undertake manufacturing such a fragile molecule, but it sure makes for some interesting reading and daydreaming <sigh>.

I have a real problem (read personal moral dilema) with giving away or selling ANY psychoactive substance, so the notion of going through such an involved procedure only to fail nine times and succeed  ONCE (pretty realistic odds) for a solely personal supply of LSD pretty much shows why I'd never do this even if I could.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: Nature Boy] * 1
    #13752828 - 01/08/11 02:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

No I can definitely make it, and it wasn't just research, I've learned the procedures necessary hands on for other things, but I think sadly LSD has been pushed into this underground, almost mythical place which makes it much more difficult to learn. If there was a site called the lysergery or something, videos, pictures, entire forums, etc devoted to the manufacture of LSD it wouldn't seem so difficult I think. Also one of the biggest things is that you can't really make LSD until you really know a lot about it whereas you can start growing weed or shrooms or whatever when you suck and work on it as you go. Imagine if you couldn't grow shrooms at all until you knew all the really advanced stuff, that's kind of what making LSD is like, its almost like a marathon of drug manufacture, but once you break it down and understand it bit by bit it's not such a crazy, insanely difficult mystery anymore

Anyone who really wants to make LSD I would encourage them to learn more and really research it a lot and see for yourself its not as difficult as people would like to believe

And as for cost, well by my calculations you could get started for around a thousand dollars or so (fairly small batch)

Part of the reason I quit making it myself was that I decided I didn't care about the money, LSD isn't my favorite drug so putting this much work into it doesn't really feel worth it, and the thing that needs to happen to make this drought everyone complains about end is for information about it to get out there

so go ahead and doubt me and believe I can't do it, that you can't do it, blah blah blah, I'm just going to ignore all the posts about myths, drama, rumors, and skepticism based on opinion.

If you have a real complaint about anything I say, let me know where I'm wrong, cite your sources, and please try to be mature enough about it to not try to turn this all into a big battle of egos, the point is not fighting, its spreading the information and coming together as a community to end the drought and really get the true facts out there

--------------------

Music, business as usual

OfflineCuriousgeorge22
Mad Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: mommas womb
    #13752847 - 01/08/11 02:55 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i love :lsdabc: too

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off.
Why should I?” - Bob Marley

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: How to make LSD [Re: Curiousgeorge22]
    #13752857 - 01/08/11 02:56 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

What we need now is a thread on how to obtain the precursors!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom