Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
Re: God = energy.....soul = photon? [Re: Envix]
    #13718614 - 01/02/11 10:22 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

just because bacteria doesnt have the same consciousness as man doesn't mean it doesnt have consciousness of some form

Indeed, but what would be the point of reducing infinite consciousness into a finite, quite limited format to evolve it again, gradually into it's previous, infinite state? That is my question.

Quote:

mayb they have consciousness that extends into another dimension of existence

Yeah... maybe, but maybes won't get us very far. You're just producing speculative avenues in order to avoid my point.

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: God = energy.....soul = photon? [Re: solstice]
    #13718885 - 01/02/11 11:48 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

it's all speculative. its hazardous to assume anything is definite

and maybe gets us very far. maybe got us into space. "maybe" produced every form of technology we have

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#13718898 - 01/02/11 11:52 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
it's all speculative. its hazardous to assume anything is definite

and maybe gets us very far. maybe got us into space. "maybe" produced every form of technology we have

Yes, but maybes relating to actual facts and know-how, not maybes relating to extravagant claims that have nothing to do with practical applications.

The maybe I was talking about was related to our conversation and you cannot claim that it was a useful one.

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#13718939 - 01/02/11 12:02 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

lol wut do you expect some sort of groundbreaking scientific revolutionary idea to come out of the shroomery?

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

#13718973 - 01/02/11 12:09 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
lol wut do you expect some sort of groundbreaking scientific revolutionary idea to come out of the shroomery?

Never said such a thing. I'd just like us to stick to facts regarding my initial question.

--------------------

Offlineatki1924
Stranger

#13719338 - 01/02/11 01:25 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

much love to the pics

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Re: God = energy.....soul = photon? [Re: atki1924]
    #13719710 - 01/02/11 02:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Pics? what pics?

--------------------

OfflineEdward Palamar
Stranger
Male
Loc: Pennsylvania, USA Flag
Re: God = energy.....soul = photon? [Re: Prea51]
    #14398583 - 05/04/11 07:01 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Prea51 said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
Only one pope left, ironically I had 112 friend on facebook when i wrote this
Quote:

The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with a pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome.

Quote:

The prophecy was first published in 1595 by Arnold de Wyon, a Benedictine historian, as part of his book Lignum Vitæ. Wyon attributed the list to Saint Malachy, the 12th‑century bishop of Armagh in Northern Ireland. According to the traditional account, in 1139, Malachy was summoned to Rome by Pope Innocent II. While in Rome, Malachy purportedly experienced a vision of future popes, which he recorded as a sequence of cryptic phrases. This manuscript was then deposited in the Roman Archive, and thereafter forgotten about until its rediscovery in 1590.
On the other hand, Bernard of Clairvaux's biography of Malachy makes no mention of the prophecy, nor is it mentioned in any record prior to its 1595 publication.[1] Some sources, including the most recent editions of the Catholic Encyclopedia, suggest that the prophecy is a late 16th‑century forgery. Some have suggested that it was created by Nostradamus and was credited to Saint Malachy so the purported seer would not be blamed for the destruction of the papacy. Supporters, such as author John Hogue, who wrote a popular book titled The Last Pope about the claims, generally argue that even if the author of the prophecies is uncertain, the predictions are still valid.

He will reign during the ultimate persecution of the Holy Roman Church
112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End

Quote:

Persecution is the systematic mistreatment of an individual or group by another group. The most common forms are religious persecution, ethnic persecution, and political persecution, though there is naturally some overlap between these terms.

I believe the judging comes from one's self and how they treated people (as we are all a part of w/e this being/creator is), and that's why Judge and His is capitalized. There is one god/creator/arechetype/philosopher/mathematician/physicist/playwrite/actor etc that we are all modeled after. So when you do wrong to others, you are literally harming both yourself and god.

The use of capitals is proper to proper nouns.  St. Thomas Aquinas supports the existence of God with the argument of motion, much like your premise of energy, yet the Theologian did not have the scientific proof of atomic theory that we have today.

I do regular searches for my title of vicarage as found in the St. Malachy list of names, which is how I happened upon your post.

--------------------
sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)

www.shroomery.org has been cited with two counts of copyright infringement at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t175-copyright-infringement

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: God = energy.....soul = photon? [Re: Edward Palamar]
    #14399148 - 05/04/11 10:07 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

from linkedin:

Quote:

Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead!

I have found you!

I am in the process of attempting to respond to the first 1000 results in a google search for 'Peter the Roman', the final pontiff in the St. Malachy prophecies. Total results are over 3 million. Yet, the prophecy given in 1139 A.D. was in virtual obscurity for over 400 years until the invention of the printing press. In the computer age there has been a resurgence in the interest of the list of names.

As Jesus Christ spoke of not rejoicing that the spirits are subject to us, but that our names are written in heaven, and the fact that Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead to the office of 'Peter the Roman', I hold that the list of names in the St. Malachy prophecies are akin to, if not exactly, those very names written in heaven.

Even Nostradamus spoke of 'Peter the Roman' in Century VII, #24.

The use of 'the strong one' in the quatrain also refers to Daniel 7:7.

Jesus Christ's resurrecting me is in His fulfillment of an agreement of contract law (Matthew 3:15) into which both He and I entered prior to my baptising Him.

LinkedIn is in the 201-300 page of results.

I am pleased to meet you.

Please feel free to respond.

The reality of the future is not totally revealed to us, it is written, "eye hath not seen, nor ear heard of the wonders God has in store for us."

As Christ had sent me to bear him witness, I now bear witness that HEAVEN IS GREAT!!!

The world is saved through the Blessed Virgin Mary's Brown Scapular and Rosary as prophesied.

I normally use my Christian surname, Edward Palamar, but I remain:
the resurrected John,
Prophet of the Most High,
whom Jesus Christ called the "Elias who was to come.",
St. John the Baptist,
enjoying the rapture in the call of duty as Peter the Roman

Peter, can we discuss your education as an Essene in your past life? Was Christ an Essene as well?

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Offlinecbub
it
 User Gallery

Re: God = energy.....soul = photon? [Re: Crasher]
    #14399377 - 05/04/11 11:01 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

All resonating pretty well, but nothing is really news.
-The chess analogy is fun, but I dont think there's any conspiracy in it (:
-alpha and omega : beginning and the end; yes, that's what he meant by it and it's widely known.
-god = energy: true
-soul exists as photon: you're actually the 1st one I see saying this. I absolutely agree, it's been revealed to me too.
-universes - living organisms: *nod*
-2012: i don't know what's going to happen either, looks like a server update and reboot.
-nice divine geometry, i like it too.

light!

--------------------
It's fine.

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
Re: God = energy.....soul = photon? [Re: cbub]
    #14399387 - 05/04/11 11:04 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

You forgot '23'.

InvisibleLuman
Inverting the Pleroma

Re: God = energy.....soul = photon? [Re: Me_Roy]
    #14399953 - 05/04/11 01:09 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

One thing about the OP

How does the universe reproduce?

--------------------
"The soul?  Here we have no use for such frivolities."

OfflineEdward Palamar
Stranger
Male
Loc: Pennsylvania, USA Flag
Re: God = energy.....soul = photon? [Re: Crasher]
    #14405351 - 05/05/11 01:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crasher said:
from linkedin:

Quote:

Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead!

I have found you!

I am in the process of attempting to respond to the first 1000 results in a google search for 'Peter the Roman', the final pontiff in the St. Malachy prophecies. Total results are over 3 million. Yet, the prophecy given in 1139 A.D. was in virtual obscurity for over 400 years until the invention of the printing press. In the computer age there has been a resurgence in the interest of the list of names.

As Jesus Christ spoke of not rejoicing that the spirits are subject to us, but that our names are written in heaven, and the fact that Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead to the office of 'Peter the Roman', I hold that the list of names in the St. Malachy prophecies are akin to, if not exactly, those very names written in heaven.

Even Nostradamus spoke of 'Peter the Roman' in Century VII, #24.

The use of 'the strong one' in the quatrain also refers to Daniel 7:7.

Jesus Christ's resurrecting me is in His fulfillment of an agreement of contract law (Matthew 3:15) into which both He and I entered prior to my baptising Him.

LinkedIn is in the 201-300 page of results.

I am pleased to meet you.

Please feel free to respond.

The reality of the future is not totally revealed to us, it is written, "eye hath not seen, nor ear heard of the wonders God has in store for us."

As Christ had sent me to bear him witness, I now bear witness that HEAVEN IS GREAT!!!

The world is saved through the Blessed Virgin Mary's Brown Scapular and Rosary as prophesied.

I normally use my Christian surname, Edward Palamar, but I remain:
the resurrected John,
Prophet of the Most High,
whom Jesus Christ called the "Elias who was to come.",
St. John the Baptist,
enjoying the rapture in the call of duty as Peter the Roman

Peter, can we discuss your education as an Essene in your past life? Was Christ an Essene as well?

I only have one life (soul), snatched from destruction by the Redemption wrought through Jesus Christ at Calvary.  When I see one wavering in Who Christ is as you ask concerning whether Christ is an Essene, I usually make mention of the fact that God could have chosen any tribe, tongue, race, nation and/or people to bring Himself bodily into our world.  That God had prepared matters as He did was by His own choosing and remains as history.  It is only through the grace of God that we have such preservation of time past, and when catching glimpse of the eternity of God, we are assured that all of our tomorrows will have the same tender loving care as the time when God said "Let there be light".  Christ has been prophesied to be a sign to be spoken against that the hearts of many shall be revealed.  When I read of Christ being called a pagan, I wrote of Him as "Pagan of pagans", as He is All in everyone, specifically, "He Who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." (1 John 4:4)

--------------------
sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)

www.shroomery.org has been cited with two counts of copyright infringement at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t175-copyright-infringement

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale